Quarantine Madness Ch. 09-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no way known I was going to sit in my house and wait for him to come home two or three times a year to receive my quota of cock either. I had discovered my slutty inner demon and I was planning on putting her to good use. I love cock and I love cum and there was just no way I wasn't going to try a healthy selection now that I was a free agent.

Speaking of which, there was a lot of back and forth between David's solicitor and mine over the following months but the upshot of it was that David had a choice. He could fight me and we would have to sell the house. If that happened then he would have to pay back half of what he had earned for our whole relationship minus what I had taken from his hidden account as well as half of his superannuation, and face charges for tax evasion, which had to do with his other identity. Or he could sign the house over to me, forget about the money from the account and move on. I honestly thought he was going to fight me for a while but in the end, his solicitor made him see sense. His last words to me were "Go to hell bitch." Which considering my inner slut demon and the things I had done in the last few months, that would be a distinct possibility if I believed in these things.

The boys were continuing to get along like a house on fire and we started a game between us all. We took it in turns to dare each other to do certain things and provide proof for each other. For example, Shane dared me to spend the day at work in a short skirt and no panties. Part of the dare was I had to flash one customer. That was a lot of fun and that poor man was beading sweat by the time he left the shop.

I dared Bill to go live with me on skype as he and Shane both fucked a girl they brought home. Mmm did he deliver on that one but what he didn't know was that I had dared Shane to lick or suck Bill's cock during this event. The girl, Bill, Shane and I all came a lot that night.

Bill dared me to go out and get thoroughly fucked by as many cocks as I could in one night then come home and show him my holes filled with sticky cum.

But these are all stories for another time. Right now I'm off to meet up with an old school friend. She was always a party girl and loved to shock everyone by saying she was "try sexual", you know, try anything once. I want to find out if that's still true.