Richie's Cafe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,185 Followers

"So does the fat man spank all of you?" He asked while gently nibbling on her the soft nape of her neck.

"Yes," Jill whispered. His lips were sending chills down her spine.

"Are you naked when he does it?" He remembered seeing the new girl lying across Johnson's lap with her panties off and her red butt exposed. He lightly tapped her butt again.

"Nooo," she moaned. His lips were causing serious heat between her thighs. "He just pulls down.......our panties."

"Does he finger your pussy too?" He remembered seeing Johnson fingering the new girl's hole.

"Not me. He thinks I'm a virgin."

"Are you?"

Jill turned her head and looked into his masculine eyes. "No, but I was until two weeks ago."

He leaned his head forward and pecked on her soft lips. "Do you care if I fuck you?"

"I'm going steady," she giggled. His hand had moved down to her bare knee and was now moving up under the waitress uniform. Tim was almost as old as her father.

He pushed down between her sweaty thick thighs until he found the silk covered slit. She was dripping wet and ready for him. "Open up the buttons and show me what you've been teasing me with for the past two months."

Jill had not exposed her body for her boyfriend before. The two times they had intercourse it had been dark in the front seat of his pick-up truck out on a lonely dirt road. "I'm fat," she whispered.

He laughed as he pushed his finger under the moist panties and into her hairy gash. "I like my women with meat on their bones." Her eyes rolled back into their sockets as her legs opened widely to allow him access up into her tight pussy. "That feels......good." She moaned.

"Open your buttons," he said again. This time her trembling fingers popped the three buttons and pulled open the uniform. Her 40DD knockers popped outward still contained under the straining bra. His middle finger continued to rub across her thick clit as it pushed in and out of her honey pot.

"Remove your bra," he whispered.

Jill kept her eyes closed as she pushed the uniform off her shoulders and reached behind her to release the triple clasp bra. She pulled it from her shoulders and then down off her massive white orbs. Her huge nipples stuck out almost two inches.

"Damn," he said looking at the Dolly Parton clones. "I had no idea they were this big and beautiful." He leaned down and sucked in the long pink tip.

Jill lost it when her tit was being sucked. Her boyfriend had touched them but he had not suckled on her nipple. The finger in her pussy and his tongue dancing on her nip had her gasping for breath. "OH GOD!"

Tim knew she was ready and so was he. He lifted her bulk from his lap and as she stood before him pulled off her damp white panties. A pad of pubic hair rested above her swollen pussy lips. He guided her nakedness down onto the sofa and stood to undress.

Jill lay back with her legs spread open ready for him. She watched him remove his tee shirt and saw the many tattoos scattered about on his chest, shoulders and arms. Her eyes locked onto his bulge when he pushed down his jeans and briefs over his long but thin penis. It didn't look any thicker than her boyfriend's but it was almost three times as long. She bit her lower lip as he lowered his thin muscular body between her thighs and guided his missile into her launch pad.

"AHHHHHHHHHH," Jill moaned while his thin cock pushed deeper and deeper into her new womanhood. When he stopped she looked into his eyes. "You're filling me up."

"That's the idea," he grinned. It had been almost a month since he had his last piece of ass so he knew he would not be able to last very long. He fiddled with her swollen clit as he methodically fucked her brains out.

Jill had thought she had climaxed before but suddenly knew she was wrong. Her body was on fire and was about to explode. She hung onto his tattooed back when she climaxed. "OHHHHHHHH GODDDDD!" She felt his spunk fill her hole and ooze out as he continued to pump into her. Finally their bodies stopped moving.

"That was wonderful," she giggled. "Can we do it again?"

Tim laughed. "There will be more nights. What about your boyfriend? I thought you were going steady."

"Fuck him," Jill whispered. She didn't need him anymore.

*****

Darla was nervous when she drove behind the restaurant to park the next day. She was to start at 11:00AM and work until 7:00PM but decided to arrive early so the big man wouldn't be mad and spank her again. Her ass was slightly bruised and her pride was seriously weakened by the previous day's affair. As bad as that was the part of having another man finger her pussy had turned her on whether she would admit it or not. Plus, the extra $100 in cash he gave her went straight to her secret piggy bank.

"She came back," Ronnie whispered to Lena as Darla walked into the door. "You owe me five bucks."

"Good morning," Darla smiled at Ronnie. "Where do you want me to work today?"

"Since its Tuesday it will be a little slow so why don't you do the inventory for me?" Ronnie said as she picked up a clipboard with a stack of papers clipped to it. "Come on back and I'll show you how to do it."

They moved to the time clock and Darla clocked in before walking past Mr. Johnson's office. "Is he in today?"

"He'll be in around noon," Ronnie answered. "How is your ass today?"

"Sore," She said. "I guess you heard that he spanked me for being rude to Darrell and Larry."

"He does it to all new girls so no matter what you did yesterday you were going to get a spanking. It gets his tiny little dick off." She laughed.

"Is.........is that all he does?" Darla asked as Ronnie led her down a long row of shelves filled with canned vegetables, mustard, and ketchup.

"Well...he does have a roaming finger." Ronnie turned and saw Darla blush. "So he fingered you too."

"Yes," Darla answered.

"I don't want to scare you away but he does like a few other things. Don't worry he's too fat to fuck you but he likes a hand job once in a while."

"Oh, I could never do that," Darla said. "I'm married."

Ronnie laughed. "So was I when I started here. In those days he would only give us ten dollars for a hand job. I hope you have figured it out by now that most of our earnings comes from keeping the big man happy."

"I have," Darla whispered. They moved to a back wall of paneling where Ronnie stopped and pulled out a large can of pickles.

"His office is on the other side of this wall. If you push on the paneling you can see into the room." Ronnie did so and Darla looked over her arm at the back of his desk.

"I don't understand," Darla said wondering why Ronnie would want to look at the other girls being mistreated.

"It's the only way we can keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't go too far. Yesterday I was watching when he exposed you. I could see you were ready to run for it."

They heard a door open and both peeked through the wall to see Richie waddle into the room. He moved to a picture of himself on the far wall and pulled it out to uncover a wall safe. He opened it and pulled out a huge stack of money.

"He makes a lot of money with gambling," Ronnie whispered. "On Saturday night after we close he sets up a high stacks poker game back here."

"Of course his brother knows all about it," Darla whispered.

"Yes, be careful with his brother Randy. He likes to do more than just touch and spank."

Richie took a stack of money, closed the safe and walked back to his chair. He picked up his phone.

"I better get back out front," Ronnie whispered. "Compare the list to what is on the shelves."

Darla watched her leave and started the inventory.

It was almost an hour later when Ronnie came back into the storeroom.

"I'm almost finished," Darla said.

"Shhh," Ronnie whispered. "Jason's wife just came in to see Richie. Jason has been out sick a lot the past month and Richie is threatening to fire him." She pushed on the wall and they watched the young very nervous woman walk in.

*****

"Hello Penny," Richie grinned. "How is your husband today?"

"He........still feels pretty bad. He should not have come to work yesterday."

"Well, I've been a patient man but I need an employee who shows up for work," Richie said. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to let him go." He looked at her for a reaction.

"Please Mr. Johnson," she said clasping her fingers together. "We have a lot of medical bills and our rent is due." Tears flowed from her eyes.

Richie glanced at the tight jeans and loose sweatshirt she was wearing. "How much money do you need to get the bills up to date?"

Her sniffles stopped. "A lot. The rent is $450 and we owe $289.00 to the doctor."

He reached into his desk and pulled out the stack of money. "So if I was to loan you $800 would it help?"

"Mr. Johnson, I don't know what to say," she smiled as her tiny fingers wiped the tears from her face.

*****

"That was nice," Darla whispered as they continued to peek though the opening.

Ronnie smiled. "Keep watching."

*****

Richie counted out eight one-hundred dollar bills and handed them out to her. As she reached for the stack he pulled it back. "What's in it for me?"

Penny sat back. "We will repay you every cent."

"I'm sure you will but how about now?" He looked at her sweatshirt. "Maybe if you took off your sweatshirt I'll have more faith that you are serious."

Penny had told her husband she was going out for a while and had heard rumors about Richie Johnson taking advantage of the waitresses. So it didn't surprise her when he asked for her sweatshirt. "I'm only doing this because we need the money," she said looking down as she pulled the Game Cocks sweatshirt over her short dark hair. She placed it on the chair next to her and brushed back her hair. She proudly pushed out her powder blue semi-cup bra.

"Did you wear that just for me?" He laughed. His reputation had grown county wide. "How about those jeans now?"

A slight smile forced outward as she unsnapped the front, pushed down the zipper and lifted her hips to push the tight denim down her soft pink thighs. She folded them neatly and sat them on the sweatshirt. Again she sat back proudly. Except for a few stretch marks from the baby her body was back into its hard shape.

"Please stand and let me see the rear," he said leaning forward. He looked at the dark shadows of her small nipples and the thin darkness of her trimmed bush through the matching powder blue panties.

Penny did as he asked and tightened her butt cheeks for an improved effect. She knew it wasn't the only thing he was going to ask her to do. She slowly turned back around and saw his smile. She waited.

"The bra," he commanded.

Her fingers trembled as she released the front clasp and pulled the half cups from her pure white mounds. Her nipples were as hard as she could remember.

"I guess you want me to take these off too," she teased by putting her fingers in the waistband of her triangular blue panties.

He nodded and she pushed them down slowly over her damp folds and lower off her legs.

Although the temperature in his office was frigid her body was very hot. She turned again without him asking.

"Come here," he ordered. His eyes focused on the thin strip of curly tendrils carved above her pink slit.

Penny moved in front of his knees and waited.

*****

"What's he going to do?" Darla whispered in Ronnie's ear.

"Who knows?" Ronnie answered.

*****

"Turn around and bend forward," he said firmly.

Penny hesitated but then did as he said. She looked at the other wall and then lowered her top half until she was looking down at the floor. She knew he could see both her anus and her moist pussy.

"Spread the cheeks."

Again she hesitated until she remembered the money. Her fingers reached back to her hips and found the tight valley. She pulled the buttocks outward until her whole ass crack and her pussy was wide open.

"Back up."

She almost tripped as she tried to walk backwards while holding her ass open. She looked under her chest and stomach and saw his body only inches from her bare ass. Her eyes opened widely when she felt his hot breath blowing on her privates. Then she gasped when his fat tongue pushed between her cheeks and into her tiny anus. No one, not even Jason, had even touched her there and now this brute of a man had his tongue about three inches inside of her.

*****

"Is he licking her vagina?" Darla asked Ronnie. They could only see the back of his head in front of her ass.

"I think it's a little higher," Ronnie said knowing Darla was completely grossed out.

"In her butt?"

"Yes, in her butt."

*****

As Richie fucked her ass with his tongue his fingers pushed into her dripping pussy. She moaned as he continued to violate her two holes.

Penny had thought it would be sickening having this man have his way with her but he was doing something so naughty and nasty that it was exciting. Her sex life with Jason had dwindled to maybe once per month since the baby was born last year. All she knew right then was that his fingers were quickly bringing her off. "Mr. Johnson, I'm going to cum." She said feeling the igniter about to blow the powder keg.

He slowed down and heard her groan of dissatisfaction. He licked and rubbed some more until her ass was fucking back against his face. It was then that she climaxed. "OH YESSSS!!! NOW!!!!" Penny climaxed and felt her legs turn to jelly. Her body twisted until it fell into a pretzel at his feet.

*****

Both Ronnie and Darla stared at the silent room for almost a minute. "I forgot to tell you he has a hot tongue." Ronnie whispered. "We better get out front." They moved the can of pickles back and headed out the front. Darla was waiting on a customer when Penny walked out of the back smiling.

"You must be Darla," Penny smiled. "Jason mentioned you started yesterday."

"Yes," Darla said. "And you are Penny."

"Yes, I will be helping you on the weekends to help pay for some loans," Penny said.

"Good," Darla grinned. She wanted to find out just how good the big man's tongue was without the real thing.

Darla made it thought the late lunch period without any problems and was starting to feel good about the job until the door opened and Larry and his brother Darrell walked in. They looked around to see which section she was working and headed her way. Darla was taking another couples order when she felt something brush against her ass. She knew it was one of the red-necks but didn't flinch. A few minutes later she walked to their booth which was in the rear corner.

"May I take your order?" She asked with the pen touching the order booklet.

"I order you to sit down here next to me," Darrell chuckled. To his surprise she did.

"Now may I write down what you would like?" She smiled. Except for the fuzzy unshaven faces the two good ol' boys were not bad looking.

"A burger and fries," Darrell said while placing his hand on her thigh just under the short uniform. He expected her to pull it away but she left it there.

"Anything to drink?" She asked. His hand was strong and his fingers rough as he squeezed her tender thigh.

"A coke," he grinned while moving his hand under her uniform. Again she pretended it wasn't happening.

She wrote down the drink order and looked at a surprised Larry. "What would you like?" Darrell's fingers were now brushing against the elastic of her new yellow panties.

"I'd like for you to come over here," he said realizing his brother was getting the free feels.

Darla looked at Darrell whose fingers were now pressing into her silk-covered pussy lips. "Sorry but I must go over there," she giggled as she slid out of her seat and sat next to the other brother. Her uniform was now bunched up high on her thighs. "Go ahead," she smiled as she pushed her leg sideways until it touched his. His rough fingers quickly took over and didn't waste any time touching her leg. His middle finger pushed her panties about an inch into her dripping hole.

"Meatloaf and mash potatoes," he whispered. Of all the waitresses they had harassed at Richie's she was definitely the finest. "And, a coke."

She gasped when he touched over her swollen clit but kept writing. "Maybe later you two will want desert." She smiled as she pushed out of the bench seat and stood pushing down her uniform. As she walked to the kitchen to put in the order she saw Richie looking through the small window. He moved aside while she walked in. "Hello Mr. Johnson."

"Well Hello Darla," the big man said as he cupped her ass. "I'm glad to see you have learned how to take care of my best customers."

Darla giggled and moved away. "My butt is still a little sore," she whispered. She thought about how Richie had pleasured Jason's wife with his tongue.

"Maybe I should put some more cream on it," he whispered back.

"OK," she smiled. "My next break is at 3:00PM." She walked over to the table and clipped the brother's orders to the clip board.

Ten minutes later she carried the food to Darrell and Larry. As she leaned over to push the dishes back to them both of them touched one of her legs. She let their fingers worm up to her panties again until she moved back. "You better eat your food or it will get cold." She had learned to play the game however it was making her extremely horny.

Ronnie had seen what was going on so when she met Darla at the cash register later she whispered, "Be careful teasing those two."

"Who said I was teasing?" Darla whispered back. If it made the big man happy it meant she would probably get more bonuses.

A few minutes later Darla almost had to eat those words because the brothers put her to the test. They had both ordered cherry pies and when she brought the pies over Darrell pulled her down next to him again. She figured he wanted to rub her panties again and didn't fight as he pulled her back into the booth which prevented anyone else, but Larry, to see them.

Darla felt his hand touch her leg but instead of moving under her uniform he grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand over to his lap. She felt his hard-on under his jeans. Since she had not touched another man's member besides her husbands she was excited and wondered how big he was.

"Do me while I eat my pie," he whispered.

Darla looked over at a smiling Larry and knew he was next. She squeezed the stiff rod and moved her fingers down to the tip. He was about the same size as her husband but seemed to be a lot thicker.

She figured she would be able to get him off just like that however she heard the zipper and felt it being lowered. Her hand moved away as he fished it out. He smiled and returned his hands to the task of eating his pie. Darla's fingers trembled as they moved back over his lap until they touched his hot penis. Her fingers opened and wrapped around it. As she stroked it she looked at Larry. "Why don't you come over here next to me?'

Larry never moved so fast. He was sitting next to her with his bare dick sticking upward before she was able to turn to grab his hard-on. The blow hard boys lasted less than a minute as Darrell's cream shot upward first and Larry's only seconds behind. She grabbed Darrell's napkin and wiped her hands off. "Excuse me I have other customers."

Larry pushed his spent dick back in his jeans and moved out to let her out of the booth. "I hope you boys like your pie," she giggled as she headed to the restroom to wash her hands.

The restaurant was almost empty at 3:00PM when Darla knocked on the big man's office door. "Come in," he said.

"It's my break time sir," Darla smiled as she walked in and up to his chair.

"Yes and I have the cream right here," Richie grinned. "Why don't you get undressed for me?"

Slickman
Slickman
8,185 Followers