Richie's Cafe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything?" Darla asked. She had only planned on removing her panties and let him touch her ass.

"Yes, you haven't showed me those little titties yet," he chuckled.

Darla didn't hesitate as she pulled off the uniform and pushed down her panties. Her pussy was wet from her jerk-off session with the brothers so she kept her legs together as she released and removed her tiny matching yellow bra. She stood naked before him and peeked at the wall behind his desk to see it pushed outward. Ronnie or someone else was watching and they too now saw everything she had. It made her more excited.

Richie pushed his long fat arm out until his fingertips rubbed over her rigid nipple. "You are a horny woman aren't you?"

"Yessss sirrr," she moaned as he pulled gently.

"You almost climaxed yesterday in my office didn't you?"

"Yes."

"I want to watch you finger-fuck yourself," he grinned.

Darla gasped. She had been told masturbation was dirty and bad and now his giant wanted her to do it while he watched. "I don't do that."

"HA-HA!" He laughed out loud. "You don't masturbate?"

"No-o-o Sir,"

"But you will for me won't you? You'll do anything I ask you."

She realized he was right. "Yes sir." She closed her eyes and pushed her sweaty fingers of her right hand down over her navel to her thick bush. She pretended she was alone and he and whoever was hiding in the storeroom was not watching. She pushed against her raised clitoris and moaned. "Ohhh."

*****

Lena was looking into the room at the new girl touching herself when she felt someone walk up behind her. She figured it was Jill or Ronnie. "She's touching her pussy."

She watched some more and started to move aside to let the other person look when she felt pressure against her ass. She snapped around and saw Tim's face. "Tim."

"Shhh," he whispered. "I've known about this peep hole for some time now." His fingers kneaded her buttocks.

"Please don't," Lena said trying to move away but his body was in the way. Except for Mr. Johnson's white hands spanking and touching her she had never been with a white guy before. Her current boyfriend was jealous of her working in a normally all-white restaurant.

"I've admired this ass for sometime," Tim whispered while pulling the uniform up over her hips until it rested around her waistline. In the dim light he saw the chocolate buttocks split down the middle by a white strip of panties.

"I'll scream," Lena bluffed as he grabbed the elastic waistband and jerked backward and downward.

"No you won't," he laughed. "You don't want the big man to know you've been spying on him." He pushed the panties down to her ankles and lifted one foot for her to free her undies. As he moved back up his tongue licked up her dark thighs and soft ass cheeks. "I'm going to give you something he can't," Tim whispered while unzipping his jeans and pulling out his eight inch pecker.

"Don't," Lena said with a last ditch effort to stop his white lance from penetrating her damp well. She pushed her fingers under her stomach and held them across her dark outer folds.

Tim gently pulled her hand away and guided it around his hard-on. "Not all white guys are small," he whispered. At first the fingers were limp but about ten seconds later they started a gently rub and then pushed back to see just how big he was. She didn't say a word as she pushed both hands back to open her ass cheeks while spreading her thighs. She wanted him to fuck her.

Lena's closed eyes peeked out as the white stallion mounted and began to fuck her. His slippery prick pushed deeply inside of her as she glanced out the peep hole to see Darla's face all red and crunched up as she climaxed.

*****

"I'M...........OH GOD........MR. JOHNSON!......IT FEELS SO........OHHHH!..........I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!"

Richie had unzipped his fly and had his four inch hard-on in his thick fingers as she rubbed and fingered her hairy hole. Normally he waited for the new girls to get used to his antics but this one was hotter than any he had seen before. He decided to put her on the fast track. As she finished rubbing her pussy he grabbed her wrist and guided her down on the floor by his feet.

Darla looked at the small purple crown sticking harmlessly out of his fly. She wanted to laugh but knew she would be spanked and then fired if she did. However, she knew he wanted her to get him off. "You want me to do you now?" she smiled as she pushed her thin fingers down between his meaty thighs until they rubbed the pre-cum drops off the spongy tip.

"No, I was thinking of something else," he laughed as he grabbed her head and pushed it down between his thighs.

"Oh God!" Darla thought when her face pushed into the fat flesh. Her nose pushed against the fat man's penis. She had never given a blow job before and how had a small stubby one on her dinner plate. Her lips opened slightly until her tongue dashed out and licked across the small hole on top.

"That's it baby," he moaned. "Suck it in." His legs opened as wide as he could get them which allowed her mouth to open and engulf the swollen crown. He pushed her head lower until another inch was shoved inside.

"OMMPH," Darla grunted as she opened her mouth as wide as it would go in order to breathe. She now had his whole four inches on her tongue. She took a deep breath and closed her lips tightly around it and moved her head out and back, out and back. Her tongue flicked across the tip as she pulled away and then pushed underneath at the large tube when her nose was buried into his thick dark pubes.

*****

"OH!" Lena moaned when Tim's shaft pushed against the back of her vagina. Not even her husband had gone that deep. She watched Darla's head rising and falling and groaned when Tim's long white pleasure stick pulled outward.

They all heard Richie's grunt when he climaxed without warning deep into Darla's throat. His fat hands held her head tight against him which gave her no choice but to swallow the dam burst. She gulped three times and finally he was empty.

Darla pulled her red face up and wiped the remaining cum from her lips. She smiled at the satisfied man who was reaching into his desk for money. Darla had become one of Richie's hookers. This time he counted out two one-hundred dollar bills and handed them to her.

"Thank you Mr. Johnson," she said in a little girl's voice. "Is there anything else I can do for you?" At that point she was still not satisfied herself and was thinking about asking him to tongue her as he had done Jason's wife Penny earlier.

"No honey, that's enough for today," he smiled. He looked down at a drop of cum on his thigh. "You left a drop."

Darla smiled and lowered her tongue down while looking at his face. She scooped it up on the narrow tip and swallowed it with a pronounced gulp. She slowly stood and turned. "Did you have any cream left?"

Richie chuckled as he squirted a glob of cream on his palm and rubbed it across her naked cheeks. She bent over hoping he would take the bait and tongue her ass but he just pushed her away. "Damn woman you are going to kill me."

Darla dressed and blew him a kiss as she stuffed the money down in her bra and wiggled her butt out the door.

*****

Lena had her eyes closed as Tim continued to fuck her. She did not know that Darla had exited the office area and was now standing about 15 feet behind Tim's white ass as it pushed his ivory rod into Lena's dark body.

"So you two are the ones watching me," Darla grinned. She took notice of Tim's long thin shaft and slipped back out of the stockroom just before Tim grabbed her ass and filled her pussy with his pleasure. By the time they made it back out to the restaurant Darla and Ronnie were alone trying to wait on about ten customers. As Tim pulled his apron back on Darla said, "I was worried I was going to have to cook."

Tim smiled. "Anytime you want some lessons let me know."

After the end of her shift Darla sped home to get a shower before her husband got home. The sessions with the brothers and with Mr. Johnson had raised her horniness to an all-time high. When Mike walked in she was lying on the sofa in a thin transparent negligee with nothing on underneath.

He stopped in his tracks. "Holy shit. Is this our anniversary?"

"No," she giggled. Her hand moved under the silky material and rubbed across her opened slit. Masturbating in front of the fat man had been a big turn on.

Mike pulled off his shirt and tie and then pushed down his slacks. His eyes never left her fingers toying with her raised clitoris. He had never seen her masturbate before and it immediately got his cock hard.

"Do you like it when I touch myself?"

"God yes," he whispered. He grabbed his own sex organ and started doing the same but she pulled him down on top of her while pulling up her nightgown over her moist pussy.

"Please, I need it," she begged.

Mike didn't ask what was causing her to be out of character as he pushed his stiff member into her pink folds. Her hands grabbed his ass and pulled until he was buried as deep as he could reach.

"OH GOD!" Darla screamed as she climaxed. He had not even pulled out of her. Her hips started bucking back and forth. "FUCK ME!"

Mike thought he had to be fucking another woman because she had never even said the "F" word around him before. Her words and uncontrolled actions quickly got him to the edge and then over. "I'm cuming baby!!!"

Five minutes later Darla started stroking him again. "Let's do it again."

"What's gotten into you?" He asked while she got him to hardness again. "Did your boss touch your ass again today?"

"Yes," she giggled as she lowered her head and sucked in her startled husband's hard lance. "And, I did this to him," she thought as she gave her husband his first blow-job. Swallowing was not a problem.

Later after dinner as they lay in bed Mike whispered. "If you want to quit I understand. We will get by somehow."

Darla smiled and pretended to be asleep.

*****

The next couple of days Darla had off because she had to work the weekend shift. On Friday Jason came back to work feeling better and hit it off with Darla right away.

"Thanks for making my wife feel at home here," Jason said to her as she waited for a customer's order. "She was nervous coming here to work."

"She's nice," Darla said smiling. "I think we will have fun working on the weekends."

"It will be tough on us for a while since I'll be working days while she is working nights but someone has to watch the baby." He put up the food on the counter. "Would you do me a favor and keep an eye on her? I don't trust Mr. Johnson."

"Sure," Darla grinned. She remembered how Penny had climaxed with the big man's tongue in her ass.

Around 5:30PM Jason left and at 6:00PM Penny arrived. Friday evenings were the busiest nights and everyone was working hard to service the customers. It was around 9:00PM when the traffic finally died down.

"Wow," Darla said to Jill and Penny. "I haven't worked that hard since Charleston."

"It's like this most Friday's," Jill said as she peeked into the kitchen at Tim who smiled back at her. She had planned on closing up with him tonight. "Why don't you two take a break and I'll watch things for a while?"

"Thanks," Darla and Penny said as they headed back to the small lounge room. Darla sat on the sofa while Penny took the chair.

"It feels good getting away from the house and baby," Penny said as she leaned back and closed her eyes.

Darla wanted to see if Penny would talk about her thing with Mr. Johnson a few days ago. "So what do you think about our boss?"

Penny tensed up. "I haven't talked to him that much."

"He spanked me the first day I started," Darla said watching the other woman for a reaction.

Penny sat up and opened her eyes. "He spanked you?"

"Yes, I was being rude to two of his best customers so he took me to his office and spanked me."

"You.........let him......do that."

"I can't afford to lose this job," Darla replied. "The other waitresses said he has spanked and touched them too. Has he done anything to you?"

"I.........uh......really can't talk about it," she blushed.

"It's OK. I know what he did."

"What? How do you know?" Penny gasped.

"I watched through a peep hole in his office wall. Ronnie showed it to me. She said it was a way to make sure he doesn't go too far with us."

Penny looked mad. "I can't believe you watched us."

"I only did it to make sure he was not hurting you. You looked like you were enjoying it."

Penny blushed. "I've never cheated on my husband before. Please don't say anything."

"Me neither. I've never really been intimate with another man until now. Ronnie said he is not capable of having intercourse so at least we are safe from that. He likes to touch us and likes oral sex."

"I know about the oral sex," she blushed. "He pushed his tongue into my ass." She stopped. "But you saw that didn't you?"

"Yes, I was wishing it was me. It looked pretty exciting."

"It was. I felt so guilty afterwards."

"Me too until I went home and my husband Mike told me to not get upset when the fat man touches me. It actually turned him on when I told him."

"You told him he spanked you?"

"No, I just said he touched my ass. Our sex this week has been the best ever."

"Our sex life has sucked since the baby arrived," Penny said. "We better get back out there." They stopped by the restroom and headed out to the nearly empty restaurant.

Ten minutes later Jill whispered to Darla, "Would you watch everything while I take a break?"

"Sure," Darla said wondering why the young girl was whispering. She started to wipe down the counter until she noticed Jill walking towards the hallway leading to the storeroom. A few minutes later Tim walked out.

"I'm taking a break," he said to Darla. "Let me know if you need something cooked." Most of the food that late at night was pastry items and coffee. He too walked towards the storeroom.

"Shit," Darla smiled. "Jill and Tim are going to the big man's office," she thought. Tim and Lena had watched her so it was pay-back time. She told Penny to keep an eye on the restaurant before heading to the storeroom to peek.

*****

"We don't have much time," Tim said to Jill as he guided her to the sofa and opened the buttons on her uniform. Before the girl could blink he removed her bra and panties. By the time Darla pushed open the peep hole she had his long penis in her short fingers and her lips around the purple crown.

"Oh my god," Darla thought when she saw the size of his penis. She had seen some of it pushing into Lena from behind but until now didn't know how long it was. He had at least three inches on Mike. Her fingers snaked down under her dress as she watched Tim take Jill's place on the sofa and the chubby girl climb up onto his May pole.

"Darla....," A voice said softly behind her.

"Shhh," Darla whispered to Penny's figure as she walked cautiously through the dark storeroom. "Over here."

"No one is out front and we can hear the bell if someone comes in," Penny whispered. "Is that the peephole?"

"Yes take a look," Darla whispered. She moved aside and Penny's body squeezed in next to her.

"It's Jill and Tim and they're........."

"Fucking," Darla whispered. "I wish my husband had a penis like that." She was now leaning over Penny's back to watch. Her breasts were pressing down on the other girl's back.

"Me too," Penny whispered.

"How big is Jason?" Darla asked.

"I...really shouldn't tell," Penny replied. She felt Darla's stomach pushing into her ass.

"Tell me and I'll tell you the size of my husband's." Her hand now rested on Penny's hip. She could feel the girl's panties under the uniform.

"Maybe five or six inches," Penny whispered. She tried to push forward to escape Darla's closeness but the hand started massaging her buttock. "Same," Darla whispered back.

Both girls were hot and excited as they watched Tim fucking Jill. Neither made notice of the hand now that had moved under Penny's dress and was touching the hot flesh of her thigh just below her panties.

Penny closed her eyes when Darla's fingertip touched her bare buttock beneath the silk underwear. She had never even considered being with another female until that moment. The fingers explored up and down the soft mound and then pressed under and into the dampness of Penny's covered pussy. "Ohhh," she moaned. She pushed back and stood upright only inches from Darla.

"Sorry, I was so excited," Darla said looking at the passion on Penny's face. "I've never been with another woman."

Penny didn't say a word as she pressed her lips forward until they gently touched Darla's. As they moved forward the lips pressed together harder until they opened and their hot tongues mixed and explored.

"BUZZZZZZZ!" The doorbell sounded.

"Shit," Darla moaned when she broke her lips from Penny's. "Save that thought," she giggled as she moved quickly out to the front.

Penny was breathing rapidly when she turned and leaned forward to peek at Jill's floppy breasts as she pounded her pussy down on Tim's shaft. Her kiss with Darla had caused her body to be on fire and the only way she knew to take care of it was with her fingers. She reached under her uniform and rubbed across her hard clit.

*****

Darla got the man a coffee to go and headed back into the storeroom. She tiptoed up behind Penny and saw her masturbating. She smiled as she shoved her hand up under the back of her uniform until she touched the damp fingers.

"Oh!" Penny said not aware that Darla had rejoined her.

"Shhh," Let me do that for you," Darla whispered. She pushed Penny's fingers away and pulled out on the elastic panties until she was able to go underneath and touched the moist folds. She found the awaiting clit and rubbed.

"Ahhh," Penny moaned trying to keep as quiet as possible. Luckily Jill and Tim were making enough noise not to notice the moans from her. Women had first hand experience with vaginas so Darla quickly brought Penny to the summit and over the top.

"NOW!" Jill screamed when she climaxed. Her huge breasts were being massaged when she climaxed.

*****

Darla and Penny giggled when Jill walked out of the hallway with her hair messed up and the buttons on her uniform misconnected. Darla guided her to the restroom.

"You shouldn't scream so loud," Darla whispered to Jill as she combed her hair as the girl re-buttoned her uniform.

"Sorry," Jill blushed. "I know I shouldn't be doing it with him but it feels so good."

"I can tell," Darla whispered. She knew it was just a matter of time before she would have her chance. "Let's go back out."

Darla and Penny left around 10:00PM and stood by Darla's car. "Do you have to go home right away?" Darla grinned.

"No, Jason won't expect me until 11:15PM or so," Penny replied.

"Where can we go?" They both wanted to continue their female to female experimentation.

"My sister is out of town and I have the keys to her house," Penny said with a twinkle in her eye. "The house is only a few minutes from here."

Darla followed Penny until they pulled into the driveway of a dark house. She quickly followed the other girl up to the door and into the dark hallway. Penny turned on the light and looked at the large Grandfather clock. "We have an hour." She took Darla's hand and led her down the hallway and into the master bedroom.

They both quickly took off their uniforms and then their bras and panties. They stood naked in the dim light filtering in from the hallway.

"You are so beautiful," Darla said looking at her raised nipples and trimmed bush.

'You too," Penny giggled. "What do we do now?"