Richie's Cafe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you care for a dance?" Darla asked as she held her arms open. Penny smiled and moved into them until their breasts and hard nipples pressed together.

"You feel so different," Penny whispered as she cupped Darla's soft ass in her small hands.

"You too. You don't have something pressing into me down here," Darla laughed as she reached down between their tummies and rubbed across Penny's damp lips.

"You don't either," Penny giggled as her fingers moved around Darla's hip until she touched the other woman's bush. She found the hidden clitoris and rubbed to match Darla's finger.

"You do that very well," Darla giggled.

"OH GOD YOU TOO!" Penny cried out. Their fingers explored inside and their lips met again.

Darla pulled her lips away. "You better stop that or you're going to make me cum." She rubbed her own fingers faster.

"DARLA!" Penny screamed when her pussy exploded. Even thought she had climaxed she didn't slow down her own fingers as she quickly got Darla off. "NOW PENNY NOW!"

They held each other up on rubbery legs. Penny looked at the alarm clock by the bed. "We still have 40 minutes."

"Have you ever done a 69 before?" Darla asked as she walked to the bed and fell onto her back.

"Not with a woman," Penny giggled. She walked over, faced Darla's feet and climbed on top of the prone body until her face was above Darla's thicket. "I'll bet you I can get you off first."

Darla didn't answer as she grabbed Penny's ass and pulled the hovering pussy down onto her mouth. Her tongue dashed out and rubbed the small pleasure button before Penny had a chance to push out her own tongue. Breasts rubbed against stomachs and hands massaged ass cheeks as they licked and flicked until they both screamed.

*****

Mike was up waiting for his wife in hopes she was hot and horny like she was a few days ago. He didn't like her to be working on a Friday evening but didn't have much choice since she was low on the seniority list. He was lying in bed when she walked in and fell face down on her pillow. He shook her shoulder but she was out cold.

*****

Ronnie and Lena opened up early Saturday morning and around 10 AM when it got slow Richie called Lena inside his office. She took a deep breath and closed the door behind her.

"Did you want to see me sir?" She asked meekly as she looked at a young teenage girl sitting on the sofa.

"Yes," He grinned. "I have a new girl for you to break in. This is Betty Lou."

"Hi," the young girl said as she flashed the braces on her teeth.

"How old are you?" Lena asked. The girl was wearing cut off Daisy Mae shorts and a tube top. Her breast barely pushed out the front of the elastic band.

"I just turned eighteen," she said smiling. "My daddy said I had to get a job."

She looked at Richie. "We don't have any openings right now."

"Nonsense," he huffed. "I'm sure we can find something for her to do." His eyes focused on the red hair and the freckles on her arms and face. He pulled open his desk and tossed a tiny uniform at Lena. "Put this on her."

"Now?" Lena asked. "Do you want me to take her to the lounge?"

"No, do it here," he chuckled. "I'll close my eyes."

Lena knew she had been set up to mess around with this young white girl. "Do you mind trying it on here?" She asked Betty Lou.

"I guess not," the girl blushed. She stood nervously and looked at the big man who had his eyes closed.

"Take off you shorts and top and I'll help you with the dress," Lena said.

"I'm not wearing a bra," Betty Lou whispered. She heard Richie chuckle and stared at his eye lids to make sure they were shut.

"Turn this way," Lena said as she turned her away from the boss hog.

The girl quickly removed her shorts and pulled her tube top up over her tiny buds. She was a poor girl from a very poor family and was ashamed of her old slightly torn basic white panties she was wearing. She reached for the dress but heard Richie's voice. "Wait."

Betty Lou and Lena turned to see his eyes looking at the girl's bare back full of freckles and the hole in the rear of her panties. "Oh God, he's looking," the girl said as she tried to grab the dress from Lena's hand.

"Don't give her the uniform," he grunted. "I don't think she is eighteen."

"I am sir. I swear," Betty Lou said as she remained facing away from his glare. She wished now she had worn her Sunday panties.

"Turn around and come here," he ordered.

"Mr. Johnson please let me get dressed first," she begged.

Lena felt sorry for the girl but knew she couldn't say anything or she would be in trouble and probably spanked herself.

"I can't," the girl sobbed.

"Lena bring her to me," he commanded.

"If you want the job you have to do it," Lena whispered. She pulled on the girl's arm and felt the resistance ebb away. Her fingers covered her tiny tits as she turned and blushed while walking up to the man's knees.

"You can't be eighteen," he smiled. "I don't even think you have pubic hair. Pull her panties down," he said to Lena.

"I do. I swear," Betty Lou said looking at Lena.

"You have to show him," Lena said as she grabbed the worn elastic waistband on the white panties and pulled downward until the flaming red bush appeared.

"Ohhh," the girl moaned when the panties moved down to the middle of her trembling thighs. He could now see her pink pussy lips through the curly red hairs.

"Show me the titties," Richie said now smiling.

"Please no," the girl whispered to Lena.

"Get it over with," the black woman said as she moved behind her and pulled on her wrists until her hands moved away from the tiny buds.

Richie laughed. "Shit, I've seen bigger tits on my bitch dog."

"Is that all?" The girl asked now upset that he was making fun of her undeveloped chest. She heard his laugh and lost control of her anger. "You have bigger breasts than me but you are fat."

Lena almost broke out laughing until she heard him stop laughing. She continued to hold the girl's wrists as they waited for his next words.

"You're a bad little girl," he growled. "You know what we do with bad little girls around here?"

"Nooo," she said as she pushed back into Lena trying to get out of his reach.

Lena knew a spanking was coming because he always called them bad little girls before he spanked them. She moved back. "I guess I should go."

"No stay," he grinned. "I think she needs a spanking and you are the one who needs to do it."

Lena let go of Betty Lou's wrist and looked at him not believing what he wanted.

"A spanking!" The freckled girl repeated. She pulled her torn panties up over her red mound. "No one is going to spank me."

She walked back and picked up her tube top and started to pull it down over her almost flat chest.

"Don't do that if you want a job here," Richie said firmly.

"I don't want a job here if that's the way you treat the workers," she snarled back at him. She pulled the Daisy Mae's over her panties and slipped on her sandals. She pushed by Lena and walked out the door.

"Can I go now?" Lena asked glad that someone finally stood up to the big man.

"No, she will be back in a few minutes," he laughed. "Her father begged me to hire her last Saturday at the poker game. He owes me a lot of money and she is here to help pay it off."

Lena sat on the sofa and waited. Three minutes later they heard a tapping on the door.

"Come in," he said, laughing.

Betty Lou walked in and closed the door. She moved over to the sofa and pulled the tube top up and pushed down the shorts. "I'm glad it's you doing it," she whispered as she moved face down across Lena's lap.

"It's better to spank than be spanked," Lena thought as she pulled the torn panties down over the freckled buttocks. She looked at Richie.

"Do it."

Lena brought her hand down fast but slowed it at the last minute. "Slap."

"If you don't spank her hard I'm going to do it to you," he growled.

She looked at the soft cheeks and closed her eyes as she slashed her hand downward, SMACK!"

"Ouch!" Betty Lou cried out. "That hurt."

"SMACK!" Came another hit. "SMACK!"

"PLEASE STOP!" The girl begged.

"Hit her again!" He yelled.

"SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!" The sounds echoed and bounced off the office walls.

"STOP!" He said. They both looked down to see the freckles replaced by the red shape of Lena's hand.

"Please don't hit me again," the girl sobbed.

"Find out if she is a virgin," Richie chuckled.

"You want me to........," Lena started to say before he said, "YES!" Before Betty Lou knew what was happening Lena's fingers pushed down between her thighs and then up into the girl's small pussy lips. She searched for an opening and found it. It was not very big but big enough for her middle finger to push inside. "She's not a virgin."

"OHHHH!" the girl moaned feeling her tight pussy being evaded. She had called her father to come get her when she left his office before and he had told her to get back in there and do whatever Mr. Johnson wanted. She felt the woman's finger moving out and heard him say, "Finger it."

Lena was past the point of even considering not doing what he wanted. She finger-fucked another female's pussy for the first time.

"Make her cum," he directed.

Lena found the tiny clit and rubbed until Betty Lou was wiggling on her lap. "OH GOD!" A minute later she climaxed. "YES! PLEASE DON"T STOP! NOW!!"

Lena pulled her moist finger from the teen's pussy and wiped it on her uniform. She figured it was over so she lifted Betty Lou up and moved out from under her. The girl sat back on the sofa naked not caring it he saw her like that any more. She even had her legs open enough for him to see her glistening rose lips.

"Is that all?" Lena asked as she walked towards the door.

"No, now it's your turn," he laughed.

Lena stopped and stared at him in disbelief. He wanted this snot-nosed girl to spank her. "Mr. Johnson please. I've worked here for a long time."

"I know. That's why I want you to be my spanker from now on. But first I think Betty Lou owes you for hitting her so hard."

Lena turned and looked at the smiling girl who was patting her thin skinny legs. "Come on get it over with." She repeated what Lena had told her.

"Why don't you spank me?" Lena asked. She didn't want the embarrassment of having a white girl spank her.

"Now that's a good idea. Why don't we spank you at the same time?" He stood and moved his chair over to the sofa. "Take off your clothes and lie across my lap."

"I'm not going to do it," she said firmly. "I can find another job." She turned and left.

Richie smiled at Betty Lou. "Come and sit on my lap child."

She slid forward, twisted around and pushed her sore butt onto his large leg. His meaty hands fell on her knee.

"So tell me who fucked you," he whispered in her ear as he moved his fat finger up between her thighs until he parted the crimson forest.

"My cousin," she said as her legs opened wider. "He's eighteen too."

"He didn't get you pregnant did he?" His fingertip disappeared into her hot hole.

"No............SIR!" She said when his whole finger moved inside. "I made him pull out before he shot."

"You left the poor boy unsatisfied?"

"No, I jerked him off," she giggled. Her thin arm around his neck and held on while he lowered his head and suckled on her tiny nipple.

"Are you sure you're eighteen?" he asked again.

"Yes sir," she said proudly. "I'm old enough to fuck now." He laughed until they heard a knock on the door.

He lifted her off his lap. "That's Lena. Show her in and undress her."

A few minutes later Lena's naked black body lay across Richie's lap as Betty Lou sat across from him. "Go ahead and get even."

Betty Lou remembered how bad it hurt as she raised her arm up high and brought it down sharply. "SMACK!" She did it again. "SMACK!" She stopped and looked at the dark bootie. "Look it gets red too."

Lena bit her tongue as the girl continued to hit her butt. She held back the sounds even though the pain was bad and her ass was burning. "Do you want me to spank you too?" He asked Lena.

"No," she said. She wouldn't beg.

He stopped Betty Lou from hitting her. "Now get her off like she did you."

Lena tried to hold her legs together to prevent the girl from fingering her pussy but he forced them open. The girl's thin fingers rubbed over her damp lips until they moved inside to find her large clit. She tried to force her body not to respond but the tiny fingertips felt so good. She started breathing heavy and opening her legs to allow better access. She was almost there when Richie grabbed the girl's wrist and stopped her.

Lena moaned.

"You want her to continue?" He asked.

"Yes," she said softly.

"What I can't hear you."

"YES DAMMIT!" Lena shouted.

Richie laughed as he released the wrist and watched the arm and hand got into hyper drive. Ten seconds later Lena reached her zenith. "OH GOD THAT FEELS GOOD!!"

*****

Darla walked in at noon and saw the new girl with Lena at the cash register. "Darla this is Betty Lou," Lena said smiling.

"Hi," Darla said. "Are you working for the rest of the shift?"

"I think so," the young girl said. Since they had left Mr. Johnson's office Lena and she had gotten along very well.

"Good, I'm new around here too," Darla said. "Maybe we can help each other."

Lena moved up to Darla and lightly spanked her rear. "Be good tonight because I'll be watching."

Darla turned and looked at the woman as she walked away. "What did she mean by that?" She asked Betty Lou.

"I'm not sure," the girl lied. Lena had told her that she could help spank the other waitresses if they were bad.

*

End of Chapter One of two parts

Note from Slick: I loved the movie Porky's and hated that fat man but he did get his in the end and I'm sure these women will only take so much before they turn on him. Please send me an email and don't forget to vote. Take care.......Slick.