Ride Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd caught me peeking too, of course. I never got tired of running my eyes around his sweet butt, over his broad shoulders and down between his legs, thinking to myself, 'I bet he's hung like a horse'.

--

Once in the room Bernie entered the bathroom first. She sat on the toilet and peed, then washed and freshened up. She splashed a reinforcement of a subtle lemon scent onto her chest and touched up her ruby lips. She planned on leaving her lip prints all over Jayden's hard young body.

She came out of the bathroom and Jayden immediately went in, saying he had to pee. 'Good idea', she thought, 'Soon something else will be shooting out of that dick of yours'. She kicked off her shoes and sat down in a chair. A minute or two later he came out of the bathroom. She scooted to the edge of her seat.

"Come here," she said.

Jayden walked to her and stopped, standing about three feet in front of her. Bernie reached out and hooked a finger into one of his belt loops and pulled him close, his crotch now inches from her face. She was looking up into his eyes as she unbuckled his belt. She unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly, then took a breath and pulled down his pants. She gasped softly but was happily in awe by what she saw.

No underwear, that's cool, Bernie thought. And not a whisker of pubic hair on him, a first for her, but also cool. But his cock: Oh, what a cock.

It hung long, thick and dark between his legs. She hefted it in her hand and felt its bulk and weight. She licked her lips then licked its head. She stretched her mouth open wide, trying to ready it for what was coming. She looked back up at Jayden, who was unbuttoning his shirt with a serious look on his face.

"I want you to come in my mouth," she said. "After that, you can have your way with me."

Then she spread her lips and took his gunmetal cock into her mouth.

Bernie's mouth was of good size but she could feel instantly that this was the largest thing that had ever been in it. She opened wide and eased it in and when she felt the head touch the back of her throat...not even half of it in...she began sucking. With each infinitesimal sway of her head she sucked him, gently at first but soon with more force, and before long, with its girth filling her mouth, she was slurping and saliva drooled from the corners of her mouth.

Jayden's balls were dangling like mojo sacks. Bernie took one in each hand and gave them both a deep massage. She now felt his hands firmly on the back of her head and he started pumping his cock into her mouth as she sucked. He wanted to give her more.

She wasn't sure she could take any more, but Jayden was pushing it into her pretty good so she kept sucking. She adjusted the angle of her head and his shaft slipped in deeper and she felt the head slide into her throat. Jayden's next swing had a little more force and she gagged.

She backed off, took her mouth off of him, and she was surprised by the amount of cock that emerged from her mouth. His scrotum was now like a pair of roasted chestnuts in her hands.

"Sorry," Jayden said.

"Your cock, it's beautiful," she said, "But I don't know how much..."

"It's all good, what you're doing. Suck me, Bernie."

She felt an increased pressure of his hands on the back of her head and the head of his penis against her lips. She wiped the spit off of her chin, opened her mouth as wide as she ever had in her life and his cock, with a force of its own, found its way in, and in one plunge filled her mouth and entered her throat. And Jayden fucked her face.

As she sucked him and felt the power of his dick pounding away in her mouth, Bernie thought, 'Ah, so this is why they call it giving head'. She'd wanted this kid's cock and now she was getting it. She squeezed his nuts softly in her hands.

"Ughhh..." Jayden groaned.

She squeezed again, trying to help him along.

"Ughhh..." His groan was deeper, louder, more guttural.

Jayden's body wobbled and his legs almost buckled but he held on to the back of Bernie's head and felt the silkiness of her hair between his fingers. He felt his cum rising from deep down and it felt almost like slow motion as it rose up through his shaft and forced its way out of the tip of his cock.

With half of his cock filling her mouth Bernie felt the rush of Jayden's semen spray-paint the back of her throat. It was a hefty load. After the second shot she backed off before she would gag and with just his cockhead in her mouth, with each succeeding spasm she lustily sucked his cum into her mouth. When he had no more to give Jayden moved his hands to her armpits and gently lifted her. His cum-covered dick plopped from her mouth and she rose from her chair and stood looking up at him. She had his cum churning in her stomach and coating her throat and dabs on her cheek and chin.

And she still had a mouthful, which Jayden's tongue tasted when he stabbed his tongue hard and deep between her lips. They gripped each other tightly as their tongues glided around in their oily mouths. It was a lingering kiss and the fronts of their bodies were plastered together, her breasts mashed against him and his slimy erected cock soiling the fabric of her blouse. When they finally ended the kiss they both smiled and broke into quiet laughter.

"God, that was fantastic, he said.

"I love your cock," she said.

Jayden unbuttoned Bernie from the top down. Her bra-less tits were firm and her nipples aroused. The blouse came off with a sexy shift of her shoulders.

"Let's get you naked," he said.

Jayden slipped one hand inside the back of her slacks and panties and felt her bare ass for the first time. He undid the front with his other hand and slipped his fingers into her. She was warm and wet. He thumbed her clitoris and felt its readiness. With a hand on her ass and a hand in her twat they kissed again, another long one, long enough for Bernie to squirm out of her pants and push them down.

Still in her kiss bliss, Bernie suddenly felt two hands on her buttocks lifting her up. Jayden pivoted around and lay her gently on the bed. He pulled her pants and panties off her ankles and hung them on the chair. With his cock still stiff and pointing at the ceiling, he stood there for a moment looking at her. Her puffy, kissable lips, where he had more work to do. Her neck, which he wanted to cover with kisses. Her tits, which he wanted to suck the shit out of. And he'd get to all that. But her pussy...it was neatly trimmed and beautiful and seemed to be smiling at him. It would get his immediate attention.

"Damn, you have a great body," he said.

"Take it."

Jayden didn't hesitate. He spread her legs and knelt between them. He kissed and licked both thighs and gradually zeroed in. Bernie sighed as he kissed her crotch and licked her open lips but she literally howled when he jammed his tongue into her. She pushed her crotch hard against his face, wanting to feel it deep, and deeper, over and over.

Bernie felt his strong hands on her butt, molded to her cheeks, squeezing simultaneously with each of her movements. With each stroke, eight, ten, twelve, Bernie pinched his tongue with her cunt and Jayden tasted her hot briny sauce. Then Bernie tensed when she felt his finger enter her asshole.

"What are you doing?" she asked curtly.

He backed off and said, "Getting a better grip. Easier to hang on for the ride."

He removed his finger from her ass and slipped his hand into her runny twat, soaking it. Then he stuck the finger back up her ass with a jolt.

"Yeow!" Bernie squeaked.

He lowered his head back into her crotch, licked each of her slick lips, and stabbed his tongue into her a couple times. Then he wrapped his mouth around her plumped clit and sucked it like a syphon.

"Oh my God!" she blurted.

Bernie's body writhed on the bed like a fish out of water with her asshole pivoting on Jayden's embedded finger and her clit plastered to his lips. She had her hands on the back of his head with one fist gripping his pony tail. She mashed her groin into him, and soon wrapped her legs around the back of his neck and squeezed tightly. His mouth and her cunt were working hard and fast as a single unit, every thrust accompanied by grunts of pleasure and a sharp poke up her ass, and each one taking her closer to orgasm.

Her climax was loud and wet. Bernie almost screamed when she released, and her legs became like channel locks around his head, and her saved-up cum sprung from her and soaked his face and mouth and the bedspread. When she'd expelled all of her ejaculate and her body became still and free of tremors, Jayden spent the next several minutes lapping up excess cum from her pussy and thighs.

By then he was ready to fuck her.

Jayden rose up on his knees, his cock hard and long and thick. Bernie's eyes turned into saucers as she marveled at it.

"I'm gonna fuck you now," he said.

Bernie nodded fast and furiously. She groaned when his cock entered her. It felt large inside her. He started slowly but soon he was pounding her. With the force of his fucking and his weight atop her, his finger felt even bigger and sharper and deeper in her ass. She pounded him back with all she had, matching him stroke for stroke and grunt for grunt, and the double penetration made her feel like she didn't know if she was going to come or shit. But she did know one thing: This was the most-fucked she had ever been.

The bed was rocking and knocking. Jayden was squeezing Bernie's ass with his other hand. Her legs were scissored around his, and her arms were around his back. Their eyes were wide and locked-in and they stared at each other as they fucked away. Their bodies were hot and slick with sweat but it felt cool on their skin in the air-conditioned room. Bernie felt his dick inside her, gliding in and out of her soaked, slippery cunt. She felt her water rising when Jayden's body shuddered.

"I'm gonna come," he said. "Is it okay if..."

"Yes!" she barked. "Me too."

Jayden groaned raspy and deep like a leaky trombone. He banged her harder; he wanted to give her every drop.

Bernie took the pounding and her body released its own flow, and their cum met and mixed inside her. When their bodies finally stilled and Jayden pulled his lumber out of her, their blended juices seeped out of her and onto the bed.

--

Bernie and Jayden were lying together basking in their afterglow. She was resting in his arms with her head on his shoulder and one arm around him. The fingers of her other hand were wrapped around his cock.

She liked how it felt in her hand. Substantial. Big and heavy. She was thinking that she wanted it again, and began stroking it. She raised her head to kiss him and his tongue plunged into her mouth and she sucked on it. As they kissed his cock grew in her hand and her ass was palmed by his.

She pulled her mouth off of his and said, "I want some more of this," and squeezed his turgid thickness.

He lifted her ass and rolled her on top of him. He put two fingers in her mouth and she sucked on them, then with his hands on her hips he lifted her and she pointed the tip of his cock at her open gash. She lowered onto it and felt all of it again fill her up.

"Ooh, ugh..." Bernie slurred when Jayden's fingers filled her asshole.

Up and down, up and down, over and over he lifted her and lowered her and craned his groin into her with every movement. The bed groaned with Bernie as she rode him, harder and faster. Jayden held himself back, wanting her to come first, so on and on they fucked until she did.

Bernie's orgasm was coupled with a rebel yell when she came on him. Jayden did his sick trombone bleat when he came in her.

She collapsed on the bed and thought that maybe this is the time when Jayden would get up and leave, but he didn't. 'Oh well', she thought, 'Guess I'm sleeping with him tonight'.

Which she did. Which probably is a good thing, she thought, because he'll have a nice, big boner in the morning. Which is exactly what happened.

Bernie woke with the sun with her naked body up against his. She felt around between his legs and found it. His cock, long and hard.

So she sucked it. Then she fucked it. And she kissed him goodbye. Then she showered, got dressed, checked out and drove to her office.

--

BERNIE:

Oh my God! I can't believe what I did...what we did. It was like I was on auto-pilot or something. As soon as we got into the room I turned into a whore for Jayden's cock. And what a cock...it's huge. Jesus, when it came out of his pants, hanging there from its hairless perch, I swear it looked like a giant sausage on some smokehouse wall. And it was darker than the rest of him, that was a surprise, but it turned me on even more. The inner slut that I never knew was inside me came out and took over. I looked at his ripped body and his big hard cock and just went off. I wanted it. I couldn't believe it, that's the first time I ever sucked a man's cock before we even kissed! And we fucked like animals, it felt like we were Tarzan and Jane.

JAYDEN:

I definitely wanted to fuck Bernie, but, I don't know, maybe it's because she's my boss, but I had no idea she would be such a wild whore in bed. And what a cocksucker, I had her lipstick all over my body, my cock and balls and thighs and neck and face and who knows where else. I can still taste it, still taste her, and can still feel her slinky hair between my fingers and her hand around my cock.

--

That's how their affair began. They both knew there was no going back now, they'd done it. They couldn't unring the bell; they would have to be secretive and discreet.

It heated up even more after that. Every other week Bernie would plan a day riding with Jayden...or sometimes just an afternoon...and it was always just a prelude to what they were going to do in her hotel room that night. Bernie would anxiously look forward to those days and they would professionally go through the motions of the sales calls until they could get back to the hotel and fuck. Bernie was Jayden's boss when they were at work, no one could mistake that. But they were equal coworkers when they got in the sack.

Some of Jayden's clients sensed what was going on. A couple asked him about it, a couple came right out and asked him if she was as good in bed as she was good-looking. Jayden denied it but they knew, and he took the ribbing well.

Bernie would think about Jayden often in between their trysts. When she and her husband had their regular weekend fuck she found herself comparing his every move to Jayden. Fred wasn't very adventurous in bed. He had a routine and didn't stray from it much. She wanted to direct him, ask him to do this or that, but she didn't. She knew that if she said, 'Oh Fred, please stick your fingers up my ass' it would make him suspicious.

Jayden thought of Bernie too. There was the kidding from the clients of course, but that didn't really bother him. He worked hard for Bernie, and when she came to town he fucked her hard. He wanted to keep her happy with his job performance and with the sex, and he jerked off a lot in between. But he knew he had to be careful and not fall in love. That could mess everything up.

A couple months later there was a regional meeting planned at the corporate office. These were held twice a year and were mandatory, so Jayden would be attending. Bernie had warned him to keep his distance from her during the meetings or people might figure out what was going on. He agreed. Their body language had given them away in front of some of his clients, and they didn't even know her; no telling what people who knew her well might perceive.

There was no problem avoiding each other during the meetings. Jayden was meeting lots of people for the first time-Wendy introduced him to many of her sales reps-and Bernie was involved with the management and the presentations of some awards to various reps. They made eye contact from afar a couple of times during lunch. Then during the afternoon break they ended up face to face in the hallway after he came out of the restroom.

"Hello, Jayden," Bernie said apprehensively.

"Hi, Bernie," he said, looking straight into her eyes.

"Are you enjoying the meeting?"

"Yes," he said. "Nice people, very informative, lots of good information."

"I hope at the next meeting you will be one of those coming up on stage to receive an award."

"I'm working on that," he said, and smiled. He leaned closer and said, "But I may need a private training session. You know, one on one."

Bernie smiled, looked around and said, "Oh, you're not getting enough from our ride-alongs?"

"The ride-alongs are great. But I can't get enough. I was thinking maybe some private tutoring. Maybe on the couch in your office."

She shook her head. "Ssh, you're terrible!" She noticed Wendy approaching, then she added in a voice loud enough for her to hear, "I'm glad you're enjoying the meeting, Jayden. Drive safely on the way home."

He watched Wendy and Bernie walking away and then headed back to the auditorium. About ninety minutes later as the meeting was coming to an end, his cell phone vibrated. It was a text from Bernie.

It read: 'My office 30 minutes'.

--

The auditorium cleared out in a hurry as a hundred sales reps made a mass exodus to the parking lot to find their cars and drive off into rush hour traffic. Jayden walked the hallways killing time as the daytime employees at the corporate office ended their day.

When he knocked on the open door to Bernie's office she was standing at the window closing the blinds.

"Hi, come on in," she said, and then quietly added: "Close the door."

He closed the door and walked toward her desk. She was standing beside it, looking hot and ready in her sleek knee-length red dress with its sexy V-neck, and twisted yellow gold dangling from her ears, neck and wrist. She flicked a tress of hair out of her eye with a subtle sway of her head. He stood in front of her for a moment. She smiled coyly.

"So, I guess we like to live dangerously, huh?" she said.

"Yeah, I guess we do," he replied.

They were on each other like pit bulls on a side of beef.

Their bodies exploded together and their open mouths met with a charged frenzy and instantly their tongues were like electric eels tying knots. Their arms tightly enwrapped their bodies but in quick time their hands instinctively dove for the spaces between their legs.

Jayden pulled up the front of her dress for easy access and pressed his hand into her crotch and pushed two fingers into her pussy through the cloth of her thong. Bernie rubbed the crotch of his pants and felt the bulk of his cock as it came to life. She started on his belt buckle.

He pushed her back and to the left so her butt was resting on the edge of her desk. He pushed her dress up and knelt in front of her.

"Let's take this off," he said, and Bernie squiggled her butt while he pulled her thong down and off and handed it to her. She tossed it onto her desk.

Jayden looked up at her. Her ass resting on the desk, her dress bunched around her waist, her pussy exposed. Then he bulldozed his face into her twat like he was the defending champ in a pie-eating contest.

Bernie tried to keep quiet as he ate her out. It was hard to do because she was clutching his head and doing her best to fuck his face. The grinding went on for several minutes until Bernie's cunt was feverish and soaked and leaky. Jayden could feel the seepage on his chin and his dick was now a steaming lead pipe. He gave her clit three good hard sucks, then stood up in front of her and finished unbuckling his pants.

"You ever been fucked on your desk?" he asked.

"No. But I thought you wanted one-on-one on the couch?" she said.

"That can wait," he said. He unzipped his pants and dropped them.