Ride Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As many times as she had had it and seen it and thought about it, the sight of his cock still was a feast for her eyes whenever he took it out. She didn't see it for long because Jayden quickly guided it into her soppy sinkhole and covered her mouth with his and started banging her.

Again Bernie tried to muffle her moans into murmurs lest they'd be found out. This was her office not the Holiday Inn, and there still might be workers roaming about. So their groins pounded out a steady beat and each mouth muted any sounds from the other.

After several minutes of kiss-fucking Bernie's cell phone rang. They stopped what they were doing and Bernie looked down at the phone on her desk.

"Shit," she said. "I have to get this. Wait a sec."

She picked up the phone and answered the call with Jayden's cock still inside her.

"Hello...Oh, Hi...Yes, it was, I was very happy with the way it went...Yes, I am...I'm in a meeting with a sales rep...Sure...Okay, give me just a few minutes...See you then."

Jayden's dick was still hard and still inside her and still interested in finishing what it had started. He started again swinging it into her.

"That was the CFO. I have to go meet with him for a little while. I'm not in the office all that much so when he knows I'm here he usually has something he has to review with me."

Jayden kissed her and started fucking her harder.

"You turn me on so fucking much," he rasped. "When you talk business like that you make me so horny." He started slamming his cock into her. She slammed him right back.

"Hurry up and come," she whispered. "I have a meeting to go to."

It didn't take much longer. Bernie held onto his neck and wrapped her legs around his as her pussy absorbed the sweet, hard punishment of his big pole, and when she felt his body tense up she knew what was coming.

He tried to soften his volcanic groan as best he could, but this ejaculation was a real afterburner. It was a big one, stored up all day while he watched his secret lover from afar, and it burned on the way up, burned on the way out, and burned after it was all gone. When he pulled out of her there was a long, hot rope hanging from the head of his cock.

Bernie didn't reach an orgasm, she was too distracted. She tried her best to straighten herself up.

"You didn't come," Jayden said, as he tucked in and buckled up.

"No, I was too nervous I guess. You owe me one."

"Just one?"

"Tell you what," she said softly. "Go out and get a drink or something nearby, I'll call you when I'm done. It shouldn't take too long. I'll take you home with me. My husband's in Hong Kong."

"Do I get to fuck you in your own bed?"

"You can fuck me anywhere you want."

--

Bernie was a little flustered. She went to the restroom to freshen up. Not too bad considering, she thought as she looked in the mirror. She touched up her lipstick and straightened her hair. Then she went to meet with the CFO.

The meeting took longer than she expected, and it seemed even longer and Bernie found it very hard to concentrate after about ten minutes in. That was when she realized she'd left her thong back in her office.

After the meeting, which lasted over half an hour, she rushed back to her office. She flipped on the light and walked over to her desk. But the thong was missing.

Bernie started to panic. She remembered tossing the damp, funky garment on the desk. She searched around the desk, the floor, the chair. Nothing. Her handbag, the sofa, nothing. She opened up the top left desk drawer and the one below it, same result. Then she opened the top right drawer-one she didn't use much, as she was left-handed-and there it was. Neatly folded.

"Shit," she said to herself.

She didn't remember putting it in the drawer. Had she? She lifted it up to her nostrils and smelled her sex.

"Shit."

She went out to the parking lot, got into her car and called Jayden as she was driving home. She gave him directions to her house and told him to pull right into the garage. She told him about her thong mysteriously moving from the top of her desk to the drawer.

"It wasn't me," he said.

"Shit," she said.

--

Bernie got home, changed her clothes and put on an old floral cotton dress and nothing else. The dress had a zipper in back all the way down to her ass. She wanted to be wearing something that was easy to get out of. She was opening a bottle of wine when her cell phone rang. It was Beverly. Beverly was her very efficient, very feisty thirty-something bisexual executive assistant.

"Hi Boss," Beverly said. "Hey, just a heads-up, I went into your office earlier tonight to drop off the file with last week's numbers and I found a thong on your desk. I didn't think you'd want the cleaning crew to find it so I put it in your top right drawer."

"Yes, I found it, thank you." Bernie tried to think of some clever excuse but Beverly continued before she could.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. I won't ask any questions, but I gotta say, it smelled pretty good. If you decide you want to experiment, maybe swing both ways, you let me know. I can hook you up."

Bernie laughed. "No, thanks, I'm okay, but I'll think about it."

"Okay, well you have a good night, and I'll see you in the morning."

"Yes, good night, and Beverly..."

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"No problem, you're welcome. I'm here to serve."

Relieved, Bernie ended the call and took the bottle and a couple glasses out onto the lanai and sat by the pool. A couple minutes later she heard a car pull into her garage, a door slam, and the sound of the automatic garage door closing. Jayden entered the house through the kitchen and Bernie called to him to come outside. She poured him a glass.

Even though she'd just seen him a little over an hour before she loved the sight of him. They'd been interrupted in her office and they had unfinished business. He walked outside and she rose to kiss him. His cheeks and chin were blotched with lipstick.

"Jayden, look at your face, it's covered with my lipstick." She tried wiping it off with her finger.

"Oh shit," he said. "No wonder I was getting funny looks."

"Did you see anybody at the office when you were leaving?"

"Just an overweight executive-looking dude and a short redhead chick. She was coming out of an office a couple doors down from yours."

"Beverly," she said. "My assistant. She found my thong."

Jayden sat in the chair next to Bernie and took a swig of wine. He looked around the lanai and the pool area.

"This is nice," he said. "You have a beautiful home. And the pool looks fabulous."

"Thank you. Take a swim if you like. It's been a long day, it will be refreshing."

"What about you?"

"I will. I'm chilling right now for a few minutes. I was a little upset about the panty raid until I found out it was Beverly. But go ahead, you first. I love to watch a naked man swim."

Jayden smiled and took another healthy gulp of wine.

"You talked me into it," he said, and started taking off his shoes and socks.

He stood a few feet away unbuttoning his shirt. He placed it over the back of the chair. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped and pushed down his pants and skivvies in one quick swoosh.

And there it was. That big, thick piece of dangling meat, right before her eyes. She wanted to reach out and suck it into her mouth right then but she resisted the temptation. She watched him drape his pants on the chair and turn around. She was staring at the crack of his ass when he dove into the pool.

Bernie topped off her glass and watched Jayden swim around for a few minutes. He had a nice, strong stroke, just like in bed, she thought. She loved the smooth flex of the muscles in his shoulders and arms and upper back.

"You coming in?" Jayden called as he was treading water in the deep end.

"I'm enjoying myself watching you."

"Don't make me come get you."

Jayden paddled into the shallow end and then walked up the three steps out of the pool.

"Okay, I'm coming," Bernie said, rising out of her chair.

Jayden strode over to her just as she stood upright. He took her in his arms and they kissed. Then he lifted her up, one arm around her back and the other around her legs. And he jumped into the pool.

First Bernie screamed but then she shrieked with laughter after they'd splashed into the water and come up for air. Jayden unzipped her dress and pulled it off and threw it to the far end of the pool. It continued floating as they made out.

They took it into the bedroom where they twisted into sixty-nine position and Bernie tried to suck all of the chlorine off of Jayden's cock and Jayden tried to lick all of the chlorine out of Bernie's twat, and both got a mouthful of cum as a result. Then Jayden got on top and fucked her till they passed out.

--

They woke up around midnight and made sandwiches. They hadn't eaten dinner and were famished. They ate the sandwiches and went back to bed. They didn't fool around because they fell right back to sleep.

In the early morning Jayden woke up and his cock was hard. The sun was just coming up. He nudged Bernie awake and they kissed, and her hand instinctively reached for his crotch and she took immediate interest in his boner. Soon she was sucking it with intense gusto, and she even stuck her finger up his ass the way he did to her. He liked it and held her head as he fucked her face. With a stone-hard morning chubby it never takes long and in a minute he ejaculated into her throat. Bernie kissed him and said 'good morning'.

"Good morning," Jayden said. "And thank you. That was a nice way to wake up on my birthday."

Bernie shied backward. "Birthday? Today's your birthday? I didn't know that, although I guess I should have. But I didn't get you anything."

"Don't worry, I'm getting plenty already."

"Tell me what you want. What can I give you for your birthday? Besides the blow job?"

"I'll think about it," he said. "But first I want to take a dip in the pool. Is that okay?"

"Sure."

Jayden got out of the bed and walked to the french doors which opened onto the lanai. She watched his naked ass as he walked to the pool and dove in with a splash. Bernie went to the bathroom and peed and washed and brushed. She wrapped a robe around herself, went to the kitchen and turned on the coffeemaker, then walked out to the pool. Jayden was sitting on the lower step, the water up to his chest. Bernie hitched up her robe and sat on the edge of the pool at the side of the steps facing him. Her crotch was about level with his chin. Jayden scooted in close.

"So did you decide what I can give you for your birthday."

"Yes," he said, opening her robe. "I did." Then he put his face in her crotch and ate her pussy.

'Damn', Bernie thought. She put her hands on his head, scooted closer on the Gunite surface and chafed her butt in the process. She'd never had her pussy eaten so much in her whole life as she had since she'd started fucking Jayden. She ground her mound into his face and held his head firmly while she tried to clamp her cunt muscles down on his tongue as it slipped around inside of her. Finally she wailed like wildcat when he chomped down on her sweet spot and sucked.

'Oh shit', she thought as he suckled her plump meat, 'Here I come again and the coffee isn't even ready yet'. And then: 'Hell with the coffee'!

She came in a spasmodic gush, and felt chills, partly from the cold pool water washing over her open twat but mostly from her orgasm, which was pretty high on her carnal Richter scale. Jayden drank her warm cum and felt it on his face, and dunked his head in the pool before he rose to kiss her.

"God, Jayden, you're an animal; a handsome, beautiful, sexy animal," Bernie said, after a thirty-second tongue suck.

"I'm not done yet," he said. "Now I'm gonna get my birthday present." He kissed her.

"Really? And what's that?"

Jayden put his mouth next to Bernie's ear and whispered, "I wanna fuck you up the ass." He kissed her again.

"Oh, I don't know about that," she said.

"Come on, let's do it. I've fantasized about it. With an ass as nice as yours, you know a man is gonna wanna fuck it. You like my fingers up there." He kissed her again and sucked on her ear.

"I know I do, but...it's too big."

"We'll take it slow. Remember the first time you sucked me? You could barely take half in your mouth. Now you can practically swallow the damn thing."

"I know but...I don't know. What about lubricant? I don't have any."

"How about vegetable oil...do you have any?"

"Yes, in the kitchen."

"Get it," he said. "Now." He kissed her again.

Bernie walked to the kitchen with her robe hanging open. She turned off the coffeepot and took a bottle of oil out of the cupboard. When she returned to the pool she saw that Jayden had pulled the cushions from the lounge chairs and formed a makeshift mattress on the patio beside the pool. She handed the oil to him.

He took her into his arms and as he buried his face into her neck he pushed the robe off of her shoulders and it fell to the ground.

"Lie on the cushions, face down," he said. "And relax."

Bernie did. She was nervous, but curious too. She'd definitely thought about this. She liked the feeling of his fingers in her ass, but his cock was a lot longer and fatter. She couldn't imagine that big old thing up there.

Jayden spread her legs and knelt between them. He started by gently massaging her lower back and slowly moving to her buttocks, helping her to relax. He started kissing her butt all over, circling around, slowly closing in on her asshole. Then he spread her cheeks apart and licked her opening.

Bernie gasped when she felt his tongue dancing around her rim. But she soon relaxed and enjoyed the flittery softness as he licked her and teased her. After several minutes of that Bernie gasped again when she felt the length of his spongy tongue ram into her asshole.

She savored the slushy plunging, jabbing inside her over and over, and she eased into a blissful repose. She knew what he was doing, and it was working. He was easing her into it, one step at a time. She was loving it but in anticipation, she also found herself wanting him to move on.

After a few more minutes he pulled out.

"You smell good," he said. "Ivory soap and pool water."

He grabbed the oil and poured it over her ass. Bernie sighed when she felt it dripping into her crack. Jayden started smearing it all around her asshole and made sure a healthy dose oozed into her. He stretched one cheek as far out as he could to open her and she squeaked when he stuck the length of his index finger into her and squiggled it around so the oil would reach all of her anal far-off places. And while he was doing this, Jayden started singing.

"Happy birthday to me...Happy birthday to me...Happy birthday dear Jayden..."

Bernie giggled and wiggled her ass and squeezed her sphincter tightly around his finger.

"Ah, very nice," he said. He slipped his middle finger into her. His fingers dug around in a circular in-and-out motion.

"Ahh..." Bernie sighed. She was reveling in the gentle pulsing in her ass and she started moving it gently back and forth in sync, aiding the penetration.

Jayden did this for a couple minutes. He could tell Bernie was getting into it. Then he pulled his fingers out. With a finger and thumb of his left hand he stretched her asshole wide. Then he tightly grouped three fingers on his right hand and put them to her hole and shimmied them in.

"Ugh," Bernie grunted. "What, do you have your whole hand in there?"

"Three fingers," he said. "This is good. This is going to work out fine."

He three-finger-fucked her for a minute. Bernie was taking it like a champ, groaning with every poke but going with it. His dick felt like an overloaded pipe, ready to blow. He knew it was time to put his tractor in her trailer.

Jayden pulled his fingers out. He widened her hole again and put the head of his inflexible pecker at the opening. He entered her and eased his cock into her with easy baby swings.

"Oh, God," Bernie said.

Little by little his easy baby swings became more and more determined and within a minute or two his swinging became slinging and with his grunts and her groans they were making some beautiful butt music.

Bernie was slinging right along, and stroking her own swollen tool as well, even though her ass felt like an overstuffed burrito, steaming and about to split. But Jayden kept filling her stretched tortilla, stride after stride until his rambunctious cum was uprising.

"God damn this is good," Jayden said. "I'm gonna come..."

"You better come," Bernie blurted loudly. "I don't think..."

"Here I come..."

With a feral growl Jayden released his load with two or three good hot shots in the depth of her asshole and the rest squirted on the cheeks of her ass and lower back when he pulled out. He collapsed on top of Bernie and with his cock resting in her crack he kissed her neck and the side of her face. Bernie relaxed beneath him and even though the inside of her reamed ass was sore and felt like creamed spinach she was proud and pleased that she'd taken it.

"You're incredible!" Jayden said. "I could get used to this."

"I figured that," Bernie said.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"God, I love your ass."

Suddenly they heard some noises coming from the kitchen. They looked over to see a short dark-haired woman rummaging in a cabinet. When she turned around she looked right at them for a second.

"Oh shit!" Bernie said. "It's Delia. Get up."

"Delia? Who's Delia?"

"My housekeeper," Bernie said, as she was putting on her robe. "She comes every other week. I forgot today was her day. Shit, you have to get out of here. Come on."

Jayden collected his clothing and footwear, which were still by the pool where he'd left them the night before, and followed Bernie into her bedroom. He hastily dressed and Bernie escorted him to the garage. She kissed him goodbye and said she'd call him later and schedule a ride-along. She told him maybe they would do most of their riding in the hotel room.

Bernie went into her bathroom and look a long hot shower. She scrubbed her whole body squeaky clean and washed her hair. She washed all the cum out of her pussy. She shoved her soapy fingers and washrag up her ass, getting his cum out of there too, and she liked it. It felt good. She knew now they had added a new number to their repertoire and she'd be getting it up the ass from now on.

She dried off and went to her walk-in closet. She felt utterly fucked and sexy as hell and she dressed that way in a tight black skirt and matching jacket and a low-cut white blouse.

Before she left for work she went to the kitchen where Delia was mopping the floor.

"Delia, can I speak with you for a moment?" she said.

Delia stopped mopping and turned to face Bernie. She had a scared look on her face.

"Delia, I'm sorry you had to see what you saw out there," Bernie said, with a nod toward the pool.

"It's okay," Delia said.

"No, it is not. I forgot this was your day to clean. You shouldn't have had to walk in and see that."

"It's okay," Delia repeated. "I took your dress out of the pool and put it in the wash."

"Thank you," Bernie said, even more embarrassed. She'd forgotten about the dress. "Again, my apologies, Delia. And I hope you can keep what you saw to yourself."

"Yes, Miss Bernie."

Bernie thanked her again and said, "Well, I have to get to work," as she turned to leave.

"Hombre guapo!" Delia called behind her. "Pene grande!"

Bernie shook her head laughing on the way out the door.

--

BERNIE:

Jayden and I had been fuck buddies for a couple months already but our affair was elevated to a whole new level in one night. It's one thing to screw in a hotel room two hours away from home where no one knows me, but it's a completely different story to have such a close call in my office at work and then to go home and get caught red-handed by the maid with Jayden's dick in my ass!