Ride Along

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the inn we'd like to buy someday and expand," Jayden said. "There is a nice pool behind it and three decrepit tennis courts. But almost nobody plays tennis. Dad and I have talked about this. We could get rid of one or two of the tennis courts and add fifteen or twenty extra rooms."

Alonso looked right at Bernie. "My son's got ideas, no?" he said.

They docked the boat and while Jayden and Alonso were washing her down the girls went to Bernie's room to shower. The boys would shower back at Alonso's house which was up the hill and down the road.

They all met for dinner at the restaurant at the inn and had a rip-roaring good time. There was beer and wine and orange liqueur drinks, which pack a punch. They were the loudest table for sure, full of laughter, loud toasts and the occasional sound of silverware falling onto the wood floor. Alonso was especially animated and clearly proud that his son had finally come to be with him. He toasted Tina, his son's 'beautiful, beloved sweetheart', and toasted Bernie too, as the 'beloved sweetheart's beautiful mother'.

They feasted on seafood and were at the table for several hours. There was definitely a chemistry developing and some flirting going on between Alonso and Bernie and it didn't go unnoticed by Tina and Jayden. Bernie tried to pick up the check at the end but Alonso insisted on paying.

"Well, thank you Alonso. After all you've done for me today, all the trouble you went to, thank you. It was a wonderful day. I could not have imagined such a perfect first day in Curacao."

"There is one more thing I would like to do for you today," Alonso said. "I would like to walk you back to your room."

Bernie looked at her daughter and Jayden. They both had 'We knew this would happen' smiles on their faces.

"He doesn't want the boogie man to get you," Tina said.

"We'll wait out front, Dad," Jayden said. "Don't take forever."

It was not a very long walk to her room. Bernie held onto Alonso's arm as they walked.

"I will not take long. I only want to ask you one question, but I wanted to do it alone. In case your answer is no," Alonso said. "I wanted to ask you if you will have dinner with me tomorrow. Just the two of us."

"My answer is yes, I would love to," she said. "But I will pay."

"Oh no, I can't let you do that. I am asking you..."

"I'd love to. If I can pay."

"Okay, we will talk about it tomorrow. Perhaps we will have our first argument," he said.

Bernie laughed and said she hoped not.

"I have a dive trip tomorrow," he said. "Some college kids. I will call you here when I get back, it should be mid-afternoon unless weather is bad it will be earlier. We will make our plans."

"A dive trip. Sounds like fun."

"Not really. I get everyone set up and they go have fun while I sit up top and watch for sharks and Portuguese Man O'Wars."

"Do you mind if I ride along?" Bernie asked as they reached the door to her room. She looked up into his eyes.

"You really want to go? I thought you'd be sick of boats for a while," he said.

"I'll need to get used to it. I live in Curacao now."

"I'd love for you to come. I would love your company. But I still want to take you to dinner."

"Of course."

"Okay, it's a date. Be down at the wharf at eight-thirty. We shove off at nine."

"Aye aye, Captain," she said.

Then she hugged him, her arms barely spanning his muscular frame. She kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you again for today, Alonso. I'll see you in the morning. Good night."

Bernie entered her room and sat on the bed, instantly realizing how tired she was. She phoned the desk for a wake-up call. She lay back and as she slowly nodded off she was thinking that getting off in Curacao had been a good idea. A very good idea.

***********