Rosa's Plight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa was weary now and after his latest sexual onslaught finally managed to get some sleep. It was half past three by the bedside clock and she prayed there would be no more demands on her for at least a couple of hours.

She woke up at 6.45 a.m. and was relieved to find Otto still asleep and snoring. "Thank God," she breathed. Then tiptoeing around his flat, she retrieved her clothes and dressed. Finally, looking into the bedroom, she saw that Otto hadn't stirred. It was now 7.00 a.m. so her part of their agreement had been kept and she figured she could go. So, she went to the cabinet to retrieve her visa. "I think I have well and truly earned you," she whispered to the visa. "What a girl has to do to escape the Nazis?"

"By Otto, thanks," she said, blowing the still sleeping man a kiss. Then she let herself out and was gone.

++++

The next day, Rosa was packed and ready to go. She'd kept things to an absolute minimum and had crammed everything into one suitcase. What money she had managed to scrimp together was already in her purse and she gave herself one more examination in the mirror to make sure her make-up was still perfect and she looked O.K.

Sadly, she tearfully moved around the flat where she had spent so many happy years with Joseph. But now, he was gone and she knew that she must move quickly on. She'd had plenty of warnings on the subject. It crossed her mind to say goodbye to Sauer. He was probably in his office now and it would be easy to go down to see him. But she knew he would want sex from her and she had no time for that, not this morning. So, instead, she made her way down the rear stairs and onto the street.

As she waited at the bus stop, she looked back at the apartment block. Would she ever come back here again? It was doubtful, but, not impossible. Perhaps, when the Nazi's were no longer in power. The bus was on time and half an hour later, she was at the railway station and buying her ticket.

Then, she found her carriage in the waiting train and made sure she was sitting in the right seat. Others joined her in her carriage before the whistle sounded and the train was on its way. Then, the familiar chugging sound was music to her ears as it eased its way slowly out of the station. Smoke billowing back from the engine fogging up the platform. Rosa glanced at her map and ringed the station near the German border which was her destination. Then she closed her eyes and tried to sleep as the train sped on, leaving Berlin behind.

Clickety-clack, clickety- clack, clickety clack, the rhythm of the train on the track lulling her to sleep.

It was an uneventful journey, as Rosa alternatively watched the scenery and slept. As she neared her destination, the ticket inspector came along. "Tickets please"

When he got to Rosa, he stopped, stared at her ticket then stared at her. "Hah, going to a border town" he sneered. "Jewish lady on the run is it?"

"No, not at all" she replied "I have relatives there. I'm going to visit them."

"Umm" said the Inspector. "A likely story."

He was staring at her legs now. He liked what he saw.

"Come with me," he ordered.

He led her to his office and closed the door behind them.

"You are going to show me those legs all the way up to your panties, aren't you, my dear, otherwise, I'll call Gestapo liaison at the next station and have you held on suspicion."

"So what's it to be?"

Rosa sighed, she had got more than halfway across the country without trouble and now this. A pervert, seizing an opportunity to exploit her situation. He must be 60 at least. The dirty old sod.

But, she decided it would be unwise to call his bluff, so she reached down and pulled up the hem of her dress. All the way up to her waist until she was showing all her legs and panties.

"Very nice," leered the railway guard as he knelt down before her and looked closely at what was now on display. "You've got a great pair of legs," he growled, as he started to rub up the inside of her thighs.

"Let's have those panties off now," he said. "Be quick about it."

Rosa knew that she must give in to his every demand, or, face trouble up ahead. So the panties came off, down her legs and into his hands. Greedily, he put them up to his face and sniffed. "Mmmmph, pussy, so delightful."

Now his fingers probed into her sex and worked her clit. "Cunt, I just love it" he growled.

The train sped on along the track, but, the old guard was taking his time and enjoying her to the full. Kissing her bare thighs and caressing her shapely ass.

"Now, show me your tits. I want to see them and play with them," he ordered making a new demand.

"Alright, but, no reporting me to anyone or interfering with my journey," she counter demanded.

"I want no trouble, lady," he replied "not after I get to sample your charms. So do what I want and you'll be quite safe."

She was in the guards station for another half hour while he helped himself to her bare breasts. Kissing, fondling and licking her nipples. Then he was back down below, chuckling and wheezing as he had another session with her bare thighs, ass and pussy.

"Oh God" sighed Rosa, thoroughly humiliated, but, she just had to let him do what he wanted.

Finally, he stopped ravaging her and allowed her to dress and return to her seat. Then, minutes later, they were stopping at the next station and there was a change in personnel. She saw the old guard walking on the platform as her train slid out of the station. He had a satisfied smirk on his face.

When she reached Dusseldorf, an hour later, she changed trains and collected her case from the rack above. She slipped into her coat and made her way off the train. At the ticket counter, she bought a ticket to the German border town of Russer. That was where, hopefully, she would cross the border and get a Dutch train to the Hook of Holland.

It was a slower train, but, made good time nevertheless. And after another hour of travelling, she stepped off the train and walked down the platform. "I have come so far," she muttered to herself. "Please let me get there without any further trouble."

But, unfortunately, she needed to stand in a queue as military personnel inspected papers and passports. Beyond this lay Holland and her train to England and safety.

The queue moved slowly along, and, she saw with dismay, that detailed inspections were being made. Finally, it was her turn. A young soldier took her passport and an officer stood behind him watching...

Her passport and other papers were inspected and stamped and her hopes were raised that they were about to be handed back to her, so she could proceed.

But, not so. The officer demanded that he see what she had given them. After a full minute of inspection, he looked at her, his steel blue eyes showing not a hint of compassion.

"Step in here," the officer commanded, indicating a room to his left. Rosa's heart sank. Was she going to be prevented from entering Holland?

The officer followed her in and closed the door. She sat on a bench near the wall while he flopped down in an armchair. "So, you are Jewish?" He said inspecting her papers again.

"My husband was a Jew, but, he died a few weeks ago," she told him.

"Ah" responded the Officer, "So sad. You have my condolences."

"Thank you," she muttered.

"You are from Berlin, I see, and, you are heading out of Germany for where?"

"I'm going to Holland," she lied, "just for a few weeks, to visit relatives and get over my bereavement." Fortunately, for her she had nothing on her or in her papers to indicate that England was her true destination.

"Ah so," he commented, before leaning back in his chair and looking at her.

"You are a beautiful woman," he observed, and a pleasure to look at. But, unfortunately, I have orders to stop Jews trying to escape Germany so..."

I'm not trying to escape," she insisted. "I'm coming back later this month, I have a flat in Berlin and.."

"Well perhaps we could come to some kind of arrangement and I could make an exception in your case."

"Yes, anything," said Rosa, leaning forward, "what did you have in mind?"

"I want to fuck you, in my hotel room up the street," he informed a shocked Rosa. "Then I promise to allow you to exit Germany and proceed into Holland. In fact, I don't particularly care where you are going," he stressed. "I just want to get my hands on that delectable body of yours."

Rosa sighed in defeat. She was going to have to give this man what he wanted.

So, she walked wearily up the street and into his hotel. Behind her, Kurt (that was his name) carried her case and ushered her into the small lift. His room was on the second floor and they soon reached there. Then he turned his key and they were in. Kurt closed the door behind them.

Once again, Rosa was stripping off for male eyes to lust over. This time it was the German Officer who had stopped her just a matter of yards from freedom. She was going to have to fuck her way out of Germany.

She was soon naked. There was no point in prolonging it. The sooner they fucked, the sooner she would be on her way.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" she said accusingly, as he too started to undress.

"What, use my authority to stop beautiful women and blackmail them into having sex? Yes. I must confess that I have. Its lonely out here in this outpost and it has become my hobby, if you like. I've had a good run lately and you are the icing on the cake. Unfortunately, you are likely to be the last one as I am being transferred.

The sight of Rosa naked spurred him into action and he rolled with her onto the bed. He was a man in his early thirties and not bad looking, so Rosa didn't object when he started to kiss her. As far as she was concerned he was streets ahead of Otto and the old Railway Guard as a sex partner.

Like most men, Kurt was fascinated with her big breasts. He started with them, fondling and caressing them and toying with her nipples. She liked his attentions and the kissing he was giving her. Suddenly, she felt glad that he had picked her out, because she felt in need of some loving to sustain her for the long journey she still had to do. Then, Kurt switched his attentions to what she had below, those superb legs, that curvaceous ass and slim waist. He couldn't get enough. This Jewish lady was something special. Lazily, they cuddled into each other with time having no meaning. After a while, she wrapped her legs around his head as he started to eat her pussy. She threw back her head and moaned out loud. What was he doing to her? The sensations were amazing.

She grabbed his cock and marvelled at how erect it was. She never ceased to wonder how men could lust after her so much. Now Kurt was another. She licked and squeezed the shaft of his cock and it was his turn to moan. Then, taking it into her mouth, she started to suck. "Oh yes, Rosa that's wonderful," he purred after a minute or so. "But, stop there for now because I want to fuck you."

And that's what they did then; get down to some serious fucking. She opened her legs wide and guided him in to her pussy. Then he was thrusting into her, all the way in and out, in and out. His cock hard as a rock as it pummelled through the flesh walls of her vagina, bringing delightful sensations which spread through her loins. For the next few minutes, there was no respite. The army man had sexual energy to spare as he kept on shagging her.

Then, it was all over as he pulled out and spurted his sperm over her belly. And she sighed and realised how much she had actually enjoyed his love making.

They had a shower after that, together, in his small shower cubicle. Then after a brief rest they were at it again like young lovers. Their naked bodies entangled in lust as they had sex once more.

He took her for a meal after that in a small restaurant nearby. She gobbled up the food and washed it down with wine. She hadn't eaten much for the last few days. "I'm sorry to see you go," said Kurt, knowing he would probably not see her again."

"Me too." She replied, "and in other circumstances we could possibly even..."

"There's war coming" said Kurt. "Our Nazi hierarchy are intent on it."

Both of them knew that what he had said was true. It was also apparent that it was time to say goodbye.

He walked with her all the way up to the Dutch border control. There they kissed and went their separate ways.

Luckily for her, there was a night train going directly to the port. Once there she could get a boat to England.

She hunched her coat around her and walked purposefully down the platform. She was heading for a new life.

THE END