Saffron and Sam Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers

"God Roxy, you can suck cock. I've never come so fast like that before."

"I keep telling you I'm good for you, but you won't listen."

"This can't happen again Roxy, I can't keep doing this; it isn't fair to you."

"I'm getting what I want and you're getting what you want, how's it unfair to me?"

"Because I'm not going to do it all the time, this is it. If you can't abide by the rules, then I'm not going to see you anymore. It's up to you."

"All right Sammy, I'll play by the rules. But I needed laid in the worst way tonight; it's your fault you got me so hot."

"I'd say you're the one that got me hot, with your dress, perfume and all."

"Guilty as charged, judge. That was my intention."

"Well you got your way tonight, but not again. I could get attached to you easily, and we're two different people. Although would end up happening is one of us getting hurt."

"Okay Sammy, I won't do anything like that again; I promise."

We lay there snuggling in our postcoital bliss, until finally it was time for me to leave. I kissed her good night, on the cheek of course, and left for home.

***************

I got back to home and Saffron was sitting on the couch, as usual. She patted the couch beside her and as I sat down, she started sniffing me.

"That is some pretty wild perfume I'm smelling on you, you got laid tonight."

"Now why does smelling perfume on me constitute me getting laid?"

"Because I can tell you, if any girl got that close to you that you smell like that, she wouldn't have stopped with that. She would have fucked you like the dog that you are. Now tell me I'm wrong."

"I couldn't lie to you sis; you could see right through me."

"So who was the lucky girl; or should I say girls?"

"Mandy Janus and Roxy."

She got up off the couch in a storm, slapped me hard across the face, and stormed off saying, "You little bastard, you said you were just friends with Roxy and then you have to go and fuck her. What a fucking liar you are."

"Saffron wait, it just happened."

"It just happened because you let yourself be pulled in. Didn't I warn you about Roxy? You fucking guys are so stupid."

"Saffron, it wasn't my intention to have sex with Roxy, things just happened. She was horny and needed to be laid. At least that's what she told me; and I believe her."

"What the hell are you so fired up about anyway?"

"Because she isn't the right girl for you and you know it."

"Yes I do know it and I told her as such. But you're not upset about me screwing Mandy Janus? I don't understand that."

"I'm not happy about that either; look what she did do you the last time."

"It was more of a revenge fuck. I wasn't looking for true love or anything."

"So I suppose there isn't anything left in the tank for me tonight?"

"Not hardly."

"Well go ahead and go to bed then, you're not worth anything to me tonight."

"Well I guess I'm just my sister's fucking machine."

"Sammy, I really needed you this evening. I'm sounding like a jealous high school girl. You're a guy, therefore a dog, what should I expect out of a guy your age."

"I think I've proved more than once that I'm not like guys my age. I find it somewhat insulting that you talk to me this way."

"I'm sorry Sammy; I'm just frustrated and disappointed. I was afraid something like that was going to happen tonight."

"I think you need to get some sleep tonight anyway sis, you've been kind of moody lately. It wouldn't hurt you or I to sleep alone tonight."

***************

I didn't sleep very well; thinking about what had went on with Mandy and Roxy. I didn't want to be some kind of a male slut, fucking anything that walked. I really did want to find someone special, but didn't think I was capable anymore. It was remarkable to me how one girl's treatment of me had fucked me up so bad.

I was outside shoveling snow and not in a very good mood, when CC walked by with Buxton. She stopped to talk to me and he gave me a welcome break from what I was doing.

"I heard you entered the Janus spider nest again last night Sammy. I can't believe you had sex with Mandy after what she and Brandi did to you the last time. Guys are so stupid."

"Well thank you Ms. Connors, I need you to come down here and tell me I make mistakes in judgment all the time. Don't you have anything better to do?"

"As a matter fact I do. I'd like you to come down to my house and talk with me later."

"No thank you, I'd rather not be told how much wrong I'm doing for the rest of the day. So I won't be coming down your house."

"Why is there something wrong with my house?"

"Absolutely not; besides the cutest thing on the block lives there," she blushed thoroughly and then her face tightened when I continued, "but he's got four legs and likes me to scratch his belly, "as I continued doing just that on Buxton.

"Ass hole," she said as she turned around and stomped away dragging Buxton behind her."

***************

It was a slow lazy day after I finished my shoveling, I just sat around the house. The phone rang and Saffron answered looking quizzically and then said, "Sure he's here, just wait a minute." She yelled for dad and he came to the phone and began talking. I didn't pay any attention to what he was saying, so it was immaterial to me.

Later, dad and I were watching a pro basketball game in the living room, when I noticed a very determined looking CC practically stomping down the street toward our house. It surprised me immensely when she came up to the front door and rang the bell. Saffron answered the door and I heard her say, "CC, how are you?"

"Sam Sanderson, get your ass out here now," she said in a not so pleasant tone.

I could tell by her voice that she was not in a good mood and wasn't going to press it. I got up, looking quizzically at my father, and walked slowly to the door. Saffron had invited her in, but she wasn't having any of it. When I got to the door I just said, "I'll come peaceable ma'am, just don't hurt me."

She wasn't smiling at my feeble attempt at levity and said rather forcefully, "You're taking me to dinner Friday night, the dress is suit and tie, pick me up at 6:30 PM. Don't make me come and get you."

I just stood there dumbfounded and looked questioningly at Saffron. She just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Don't look at me; I don't know what's going on."

"I can sure as hell tell you; I wasn't going to turn her down. She looked mad enough to bite nails in half."

"She said you always bring out the worst in her, there you go."

"All I said to her today when I saw her, was that I didn't want to go down and talk to her at her house."

"Well you did something to piss her off."

"Women, can't live with them; can't figure them out. I think the federal government should do research."

"What a thankless job that would be."

***************

The rest of the week I was nervous about my impending date with CC. Here I was going out with my crush of the last seven years and I was scared to death. I had no idea what was behind her wanting to take me to dinner. Saffron surmised that it was because she wanted to thank me for that night and to apologize for my ear. All I know is that Saffron spent every evening on the couch with me possessive and affectionate. I asked her what the problem was and she was honest.

"I'm going to enjoy you as much as I can because I truly believe I'm going to lose you to CC. You've always had major flame for her and your personalities are so much alike. You could do a lot worse if you ended up with her."

"Are you crazy; I have no intention of matching up with another girl older and more sophisticated than me, like that. I'm not taking a chance again on getting hurt. I'm just over Barb."

"I think that with the type of girl that CC is, you'd never get hurt again. That's what concerns me more than anything."

"Just the same I think you could put that in the same classification of me ever getting together with Barb."

"And look what happened there; I'm just saying it could happen. But you could do a lot worse than CC."

***************

During the week I met Roxy for coffee a couple of times and she asked me to go to another party with her Saturday night. Since I didn't have anything planned, I told her I would go, as long as she behaved herself. She assured me that what happened the last time would not happen again.

At school during the week, Gerald and Melanie were really giving me the business about my date with CC.

"What could happen to a guy going out with a girl always had a crush on for about eight years now?"

"I don't know Sammy; that girl has a lot going for her and she's as cute as a button."

"Well Melanie, I'll tell you, it's like a dream come true, but I'm scared to death."

"Yeah Mel, he's afraid she'll kick his ass like she did the night he got the other beat down."

"Jeez Gerald, I can always count on you to help build up my confidence."

"Can't you see he's apprehensive about his date Gerald? Leave him alone for once. Sammy, she's a nice girl when you're a nice guy, what more could you ask for?"

"Lessons on how to understand women."

"I'll tell you bro, if you could write that guide, you'd be a multimillionaire."

"Just being yourself Sam, that will be fine. You're the most honest gentleman I've ever met; other than my Gerald here."

"Thank you Melanie. Coming from you, I consider that a major compliment."

She just blushed and Gerald laughed as I walked away to go toward my afternoon class.

***************

Saffron pretty much gave me the same advice that Melanie had; only she added some things.

"Sammy, if she thanks you, tell her you're welcome and knockoff that shit about you doing it for anyone. Make her feel special and just accept her apology for your ear. She obviously thinks this stuff is important enough to take you to dinner over. Let her do things in her own way; follow her lead."

"Thanks a lot sis, I'm really nervous about this. I consider CC a good friend and all I been doing is pissing her off lately."

"Just be yourself Sammy; he's the person that all of us love and other people tolerate."

"Thanks a lot sis; who loves ya?"

I took my shower, got dressed and drove down the block to CC's house, arriving there about 10 min. early. I meekly walked up and rang the doorbell. I heard steps coming on the other side and the door opened up the show Mrs. Connors standing there.

"My Sam, don't we look handsome tonight. Are you here to escort my daughter somewhere?"

"Yes ma'am, we're going out to dinner, if you don't mind?"

"I don't mind at all young man; why would you think that?"

"I just want you to know, that this wasn't actually my idea. It was your daughter's."

"Is there something wrong with my daughter that you wouldn't want to ask her out?"

"No ma'am, there's nothing at all wrong with your daughter; I think she's great."

"Easy Sam, I was just messing with you. Cassandra will be down in a moment. Would you come inside and wait. Where are you going tonight?"

"To be perfectly honest with you Mrs. Connors, I have no idea. This was all CC..., I mean Cassie's idea; she has set the itinerary."

About 4 min. into my conversation with CC's parents she started coming down the steps. What I saw nearly floored me. She had on a black formfitting dress with spaghetti straps that came to mid thigh. Her hair had been fixed in ringlets that accentuated her shoulder length hair. She was a knock out. It was easy to see why I was so taken by her all these years.

I couldn't help myself when I said, "God CC, you look beautiful. I feel underdressed," even though I was in my best blue suit with a tie. CC's parents told us to have good night and we left. We walked down to the car and of course I opened the door for her.

"Thank you Sammy, I'm so not used to that."

"You're welcome CC. So, where are we going?"

"Don't worry about that; I'll give you directions on the way."

"My my, why all the mystery?"

"I want it to be a surprise. This is a special night. I'm out with the great Sam Sanderson."

"Are you mocking me Ms. Connors?"

"No I just want to be a surprise and to be a special night. Why is there a problem?"

"You mean besides the fact that I'm intimidated?"

"You mean that you're intimidated by little old me?"

"Now you really are mocking me."

"I can't believe you would be intimidated by me, when you used to date Barb Frankel."

"Yes I did and we saw how well that worked out."

"I'm not going to hurt you Sammy."

"This mysterious night is awfully young, Ms. Connors."

"I think you'll enjoy yourself Sammy. Hang left up here and then a right."

I figured out where we were going; Ambrosia. That was a complete surprise to me, so she accomplished that, anyway.

"Isn't this a bit pricey, for dinner CC?"

"Not for me Sammy."

When we were walking in, she surprised me by grabbing my hand while walking into the building. She held my hand hard, like she really meant it. It unnerved me as I held her hand snugly back. As we walked in, she gave the name of the reservation to the hostess, who told us to follow her to our table. It was a really good table that had a good view of everything.

As before with Barb and I, Eduardo was our server. I think I finally understood the phone call my dad received at the house that night. She told me to order for both of us and I ordered us prime rib with baked potato and asparagus. I also ordered us each a glass of tea. She was pleased with this and started talking to me.

"I suppose you're wondering what this is all about Sammy? I wanted to thank you for what you did for me that night with that Billings idiot."

"Cassandra, please let me explain what I was trying to say at the hospital when you tried to thank me that first time and got so angry at me. I was taught well by my parents to always assist a damsel in distress. I would not have let that happened to any woman; even a complete stranger. I was so glad that I was able to help you that night. You've always been very special to me and a good friend, so I was glad I could help."

"I'm glad you helped Sam, I would've very traumatically lost my virginity that night and it just so happens, that I have plans for that. I'm just so sorry that that brute beat you so badly. He almost killed you."

"Well, you were definitely worth taking a beating for."

She started sobbing with this, and said, "Oh Sammy, what a wonderful thing to say; even though it isn't true."

"CC, I've always thought you were a special person. Everyone likes you so much."

"Even you? You sure haven't acted like it lately."

"I think I've always treated you with respect CC."

"That's not exactly what I mean, but I'm not done."

"Well, keep going, we've got all evening."

"I want to apologize to you also for slapping you that night and rupturing your eardrum."

"I still don't understand why you did that, but it's made me a better listener. The hearing aid is helping. I know you didn't mean to rupture my eardrum, but shit happens."

She continued sobbing, as she said "Don't you dare do that Sammy. Don't you dare try to take that responsibility away from me. You're going to have to live with what I did to you for the rest of your life."

"I'm not trying to take anything away from you CC, just letting you know that I forgive you and I've gotten over it."

"Sammy, thank you for that; it's been a huge load on my shoulders."

Eduardo came with our meals and we enjoyed while continuing our small talk, now that the heavy stuff was over with. We both enjoyed our mea meals and actually ordered dessert. We both got New York cheesecake with strawberry topping and it was scrumptious. I found out a lot about her while we were talking during our meal and dessert. She had applied to nine medical schools and was sure she'd at least get into one.

She said she didn't really feel like traveling to go to school, but she would to accomplish her goal. I realized just how driven she was and was duly impressed. It wasn't like she was driven to the exclusion of anything else, but she definitely had a plan for her life. I gained a lot more respect for her after really talking to her for the first time in my life.

When it came time to ask for the check, Eduardo told us it was comped; my dad again, obviously. When we left, she held my hand again as we walked to my car. I opened the door for her and as she's slid in I got a great look at her bare, muscular thighs; wandering what it would be like to be between them. I quickly shoved that thought out my mind. I sure didn't want to get my ass kicked again. I had no intention of making a move on her.

While I was driving her home, she kept stealing glances at me that I noticed through my right peripheral vision. It was like she was trying to figure something out. When I got in front of her house, she looked at me very perplexed.

"Aren't you going to come inside with me Sammy? My parents aren't home. They won't be back for a while."

"I don't think so tonight CC. This has been a nice evening; I don't want to spoil anything."

"See Sammy, this is what spoils things, most guys would jump at the chance to come in with me and be alone."

"Do me a favor Cassandra, make up my fucking mind. I have normal physiologic response to you dancing with me so tightly and you nearly knocked my head off. I let you off after a nice evening and you jump my ass. What the hell do you want from me anyway? I don't understand you."

"I want another date and you set the itinerary. Tomorrow evening?"

"No I already have plans, how about next Saturday evening at 6:30 PM? How about catching a movie and going dancing afterwards?"

"Okay it's a date. I'll talk to you during the week if you want."

***************

When I went in, Saffron was waiting for me on the basement sofa and patted beside her for me to sit down. I obliged and sat down next to her as she grabbed my arm, snuggling tightly to me.

"So how did your date go with CC?"

"It wasn't really a date, more like to thank you dinner."

"Well I see you managed not to piss her off, you're still in one piece. Did everything go okay?"

"We're going out next Saturday night to a movie and dancing. And yes, we got a lot of things out in the open tonight."

"Sammy's got a girlfriend... Sammy's got a girlfriend," she sang as she kissed me on the cheek.

"It's just the date and nothing more. It's just two friends going out; nothing more, nothing less."

"Did you ask her or did she ask you?"

"She asked me; after getting mad at me. Don't ask me to explain women."

"I can tell you right now what this woman wants; you in bed."

She pulled me by the hand to get me up and follow her into my bedroom. She didn't begin with formalities, just stripping her clothes off and laying on the bed with her legs spread wide.

"I need your tongue inside me now Sammy. Please."

I stripped my clothes off and lowered my face between her succulent thighs. I could smell her wanton arousal before I got there with my tongue. I slid my tongue between her fleshy girl lips and began eating her out. She must've been hotter than a firecracker, because she came within 2 min. of my ministrations. I drank her liquid gold down and moved up for the kill. I stopped and nibbled her titties for a couple of minutes, while I began finger fucking her to another orgasm. She was a sensitive bomb tonight, quick to go off.

I slid on up to her face and began nibbling her ear while sliding my spear inside her wet balmy sheath. She was really working her Kegel muscles on me tonight. I have to admit I was a little hot at being with the object of my crush tonight, so she didn't have to work that hard. I really thrusted hard at the end and shot my load inside her, putting her over the edge again. As she saturated my cock in her dew, I kept my pumping going until I softened up. I pulled out and lay beside her trying to catch my breath.

jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers