Saffron and Sam Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers

"Boy sis, you really had your hoochy coochy primed tonight. You nearly squeezed my dick off."

"Are you complaining? I thought you liked it."

"I'm not complaining and I loved it."

"I'm glad I'm not losing my touch. At least we can do this for a while; at least until CC grabs you."

"Oh stop sis, you're way out there, aren't you."

"We'll see Sammy, we'll see."

We screwed two more times before she got up to go to her own bed; one missionary and the second doggie. She was her usual active self and really needed screwed bad. It was almost like she believed what she was saying.

I have to admit I didn't sleep very well that evening, thinking about CC. It was troubling to say the least; causing me great apprehension.

At breakfast, my father asked me how my date with CC went.

"I really enjoyed my dinner with CC; it really wasn't a date."

"Well son, the way it was explained to me, it was a date."

Saffron started singsonging me again, "Sammy's got a girlfriend..., Sammy's got a girlfriend."

My mother said, "Oh no, we're not going to go through that again, are we? Take it easy this time Sammy."

"I'm taking it nothing but easy mother."

"He's got another date with her next Saturday mother."

"I'm glad everybody finds my dating life so interesting. By the way dad, what is this, some kind of conspiracy?"

"No conspiracy son, I was just asked for a favor by someone that's almost like a daughter to me. What was I supposed to do? Turn her down?"

"No, I guess not. By the way the food was fantastic and so was Eduardo."

"That man makes more money off tips than anyone I've ever seen. You know how many people request his table? You were lucky you got him."

"Well I appreciated it and so did CC."

"Just treat her well son, I really like that girl."

"I like her too dad; I always try to treat women well."

"Don't worry about that dad; CC would kick his ass if he didn't. She's already proved she can do that."

"I know my son will always treat women well, like we raised him to do."

***************

Later that day, I picked up Roxy to go to the party and she was dressed to the nines again. At least she wore a bra this time, but she still looked hot again; God she was beautiful. I told her I would enjoy taking her; as long as she behaved herself. I was not allowing her to pull me into bed again tonight. When we got there the party was in full swing. Gerald and Melanie were there again and he even danced once with Roxy, while I danced with Melanie. When we were done, he was feeling his oats.

"So what happened on the date last night? Man, that Roxy is hot; you ought to take her for a spin Sammy."

"Already have, don't need the complications. The date was confusing but nice," as I explained what went on.

"You definitely need to write that book Sammy."

"I could definitely work on it buddy. I've got enough material my last few months to fill several chapters."

Roxy looked quizzically at us and said, "What book Sammy?"

Melanie said, "Their book on women and how to understand them."

Roxy just laughed hysterically and said, "You guys sure are crazy, if you think you're going to get that into one book. It would take an encyclopedia of several books. Remember, we have the right to change the rules as we go along."

"She's right Gerald, I forgot about that. I think we're wasting our time. It was a nice thought though."

I danced quite a few songs with Roxy and then got an unwelcome surprise. On a slow song, Brandi Janus cut in and wasted no time getting to the point, saying, "Mandy tells me you really did a number on her last week. Then you left her in a lurch. Don't you think that was somewhat rude?"

"It might've been rude, but I was just being honest."

"You sure messed her over Sammy."

"You know Brandi, you and your sister have a strange sense of right and wrong. I was the one that got messed over, not you guys."

"Yes, and I think we paid for that enough, don't you?" saying this as she was grabbing my ass with both hands and sliding her tongue in my right ear. That actually drives me crazy, and most women had me at their mercy once they did it. I thought to myself, "Here we go again." When the music quit, she grabbed my hand to drag me down the hallway again.

I knew then that for the second week in a row, I was about the fuck one of the Janus sisters. I had to admit my willpower had gone up in smoke. I rationalized it by saying to myself this was going to be another revenge fuck. When we got in the room, she dropped to her knees immediately, loosened my pants, pulled out my cock and started to work. She definitely was a great cocksucker. I had no problems with blowing a load in her mouth, making her swallow.

She got up spluttering, "A little bit of warning would've been nice. A lady likes some notice."

"What lady? You didn't have any problems handling my wad. Just swallow it and shut up."

I pushed her in a twisting motion onto the bed and she fell on her front. I slid up behind her sliding two fingers into her waiting twat. I started sliding my fingers in and out while I stuck my tongue sharply into her asshole. She was moaning into the pillow as I continued picking up speed matching my tongue to my fingers. She finally screamed into the pillow and came, soaking my fingers. I slid my tongue out of her ass and replace it with my fingers. She tried to pull away, asking, "What you doing back there Sammy?"

"Getting you loosened up so I can fuck you in your ass."

"No no, I don't do that shit."

"You will tonight you little bitch. Call it payback."

"Stop that Sammy, I told you no."

"If it's that bad, why are you pushing your ass back my fingers then?" She gasped when she realized I was telling the truth, she was not only pushing her ass back my fingers, but she was rotating her butt at the same time. Not only that, but she also stiffened and shuddered and she came again, her come running down her legs. I got up behind her and slid my dick into her pussy to get it wet. I pulled my cock out and lined it up with her browneye.

I slowly began sliding in until my head popped through. I didn't really ram into her, but went slowly so she could loosen up. I kept telling her to relax her butt and she finally did, allowing me to impale her balls deep. I slowly began sawing in and out, until she began to push back to me. Eventually we got a hard, steady rhythm going, her moaning the whole time. The mewls changed to ones of pure pleasure until finally she broke into breathless words.

"Fuck my ass Sammy. Put that hot, hard cock of yours up into my bowels you little bastard. Debase me you son of a bitch, fuck me hard. Come in my bowels you fucker."

All of her dirty talk and is squeezing of her ass on my cock pushed me to the edge. All of a sudden she came again, enough to push me over the edge and I loaded up her bowels with my hot, creamy spunk.

Her knees collapsed and I lay there with my dick stuck up her ass until she finally couldn't hold me anymore when I softened. I slid my cock out of her ass and she turned over to face me.

"That's it Sammy, we are going to date. I've never let anyone stick their dick in my ass before. You took my anal cherry. We've got to keep this up."

"I'll tell you what I told your sister Mandy, Brandi. If fucking well were the only thing that was important you'd be fine. I can't handle your personality; you're too high maintenance for me. Anyone who has to put ecstasy in somebody's drink to get fucked, I need to stay away from. Consider this a goodbye fuck. This was retribution for what you and Mandy did to me that night."

After saying this I got up and used her panties to wipe off my dick. I got dressed and left the room while she threw a string of cuss words at me that I didn't think were possible out of a girl.

Roxy met me at the end of the hallway saying, "Another revenge fuck Sammy?"

"Absolutely."

"Did you ream her good?"

"A gentleman never talks."

"I'll bet you that you weren't very gentlemanly back in that bedroom."

"You're right, but you don't get details."

"Just dance with me baby."

We started dancing and really enjoying ourselves, when I watched Brandi walking like she had been riding a horse for a week. I got a little chuckle out of that to myself. Roxy noticed her walking to an added comment.

"So you took that trip up the dirt highway; you nasty little bastard, you?"

"She didn't get anything she didn't deserve Roxy."

"Just an observation, not a criticism."

We continued dancing until the music began dying down and the party ended. I said good night then to Gerald and Melanie and left for Roxy's apartment. On the way home, my fucking Brandi in the ass was all Roxy could talk about. As she was talking to me, I watched her squirming on the seat. I asked her to finally drop the subject and she did. I decided not to tempt fate tonight and just let Roxy off at her place. She reached across and kissed me lightly on the lips, more of a peck. I was glad she'd decided not to press the issue tonight; that would've pissed me off.

***************

Saffron was waiting for me when I got home, patting my usual spot on the sofa beside her. I sat down and she snuggled into my arm as usual. She asked me how my evening went; so I told her about Brandi Janus.

"You just can't seem to get away from the Janus sisters can you Sammy? It would've been fun to watch her walk out of that room after you pummeled her ass for her; the thought of that makes me hot."

"Honestly Saffron, I think anything having to do with sex makes you hot."

"The thought of your butt fucking Brandi Janus makes me wet. Let's go in your room."

She got up, took me by the hand and led me into my bedroom. She did her usual quick disrobing and lay quickly on the bed splaying her wide-open gash for my perusal. She wasn't only wet, but dripping her love juices in a puddle on my blanket. It was a good thing she always helped my mom by doing both mine and her laundry. Or as Ricky Ricardo once said, "I'd have had some splainin to do." My sister was definitely a sexual creature who needed a definite shagging often. She beckoned me between her legs and I relented; placing my mouth on her juicy quim.

I really did enjoy feasting on my sister. As I was fingering her clit and sliding my tongue up and down her slit, I slid my other hand up and began playing with her right tit. It wasn't long before she was mewling and humping my face. I was enjoying lapping up her juices, when she finally shuddered and came in my mouth. She really loved getting her box eaten and I was glad to accommodate. I never minded pleasuring a woman with my mouth.

Most women I had been with were surprised I was willing to do it. I guess some guys don't like it, but I always thought it was fair. The way I thought, if I expected a girl to suck my cock; the least I could do was return the favor. I really did enjoy the squirming I gave them by doing it.

I was laying there beside her and we were talking.

"So how did you get out of Roxy's apartment without her ripping your clothes off and having her way with you? She was probably as wet or wetter than I was."

"I just let her off at her apartment; I wasn't going to take the chance tonight."

"So Sammy, I've got until next Saturday before CC gets her hooks into you? That gives me a week to enjoy this kind of thing."

"What are you talking about, CC getting her hooks into me? It's just a movie and dancing Saffron."

"If she gives you an in, you can't tell me you're not going to take it. You've been pining over her for years now. Kelly Jo and Barb always had the beautiful look to them and DJ and Barb the sensuality. But for that girl next door quality and just plain loveliness, it's always been CC. If I were a guy, she'd be the one I'd want to take home to meet mama. She's just the type of girl you'd want to take hold of and hug forever."

"I'll just never take that chance of getting hurt again, even if by some miracle it were offered to me. All she gets with me is mad."

"Sammy, she's my best friend and I can assure you she would never hurt you like Barb did."

"What are you, her pimp or something?"

She started sobbing and saying, "I'm just telling you, that if I lose you to her; it wouldn't be as hard on me. I know you'd be well taken care of."

"And I'm telling you, that I don't think I have a Chinaman's chance in hell with CC. Besides, she's going to be taking off for medical school."

"Stop crying Saffron, I'm not going anywhere for the time being."

The entire time we were talking she was stroking my now erect cock rather strongly. She didn't hesitate and climbed on top of me impaling herself onto me. She began a hard, almost fitful, rotating fuck on me. She was really going at it; giving me one of the best fuckings she had ever given me. It didn't take me long until I was shooting my wad into her convulsing cavern. She was really going to make some guy happy one of these days. She was definitely a sexual animal; sometimes a maniac.

As she finished on me, she pulled herself off of me and rolled over to sleep. I put my arms around her and held her closely, falling quickly to sleep. I woke up during the night to her sucking my cock and fucked her again. Fully sated, she got dressed and went to her bedroom for the rest of the morning.

***************

School that week was interesting at times. I had my usual lunch with Gerald and Melanie and Gerald's curiosity was killing him.

"Man, what's up with you and Roxy?"

"She's just a good friend, who I like to go to parties with. She's a lot of fun."

"Brandi Janus is up to her old tricks again; spreading it around all over the place that you fucked her ass."

"That girl has the biggest mouth on campus. Don't you think that that would be something you would want to be spreading around about yourself?"

"So it's really true, Sammy you are the Man," this getting him a hard punch on the shoulder from Melanie.

"I would have thought that you want to have that thing with Roxy; she is a real hottie, bro."

"Roxy is beautiful, but she still is just a friend."

"How was your date with CC.? I thought you started to tell me about it the other night."

Melanie said, "I think she is just the nicest and cutest girl a guy could want."

"We are going out again on Saturday night."

"Good for you bro; I hope the works out for you. You're a nice guy Sam and you deserve good things."

"Thank you for that Gerald, it means a lot."

I got a real shock, when out of the corner of my eye, I spied Lisa Frankel coming toward me.

"Would you mind if I sat down Sammy?"

I looked at Gerald and Melanie and they didn't seem to mind so I told her, "Sure." I introduced her to Gerald and Melanie and they welcomed her in their usual friendly manner.

Lisa started talking to me like we were long-lost friends. It surprised me, but I was not at all put out. Lisa could really be nice when she wanted to be. I actually enjoyed the conversation and she asked if we were there every day. I told her we always had lunch together and she was welcome to join us. That started a new trend. Lisa joined us for lunch from then on, actually becoming good friends.

I didn't mind a new friendship, especially with someone like Lisa. She was really a nice girl and had a lot to offer. Besides, a person can never have too many friends. Lisa never did come on to me like she had at the party that night, which was fine by me.

On Saturday, as I dressed for my date with CC, I thought about everything Saffron had said to me. I was in a very confused state, even as I walked up the steps to CC's front porch. As I knocked on the door, I was surprised when CC opened the door ready to go. I got her situated in my car and she began talking with me.

"So what movie are you taking me to Sammy?"

"I thought I'd let you decide. I've known you for years CC, but I don't really know you or your tastes; if you know what I mean."

"Oh what you don't know about me Sam Sanderson could fill volumes."

"That's what I mean, you get to pick the movie."

"Okay, but you may be sorry."

"I doubt that, when you're with a nice, pretty lady nothing should make you sorry."

"What a very nice thing to say Sammy. So that's how you get all of the girls into bed. You're a smooth talker."

"No Cassandra, I meant everything I said," I pushed out rather harshly.

"Okay Sam, I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not used to getting compliments like that."

"CC, a girl like you should be getting compliments all the time."

"Thank you Sammy," she actually somewhat choked out as we continued our conversation on the way to the Cineplex. When we got there, she grabbed my hand as we walked toward the lobby. I paid for our tickets and we stood in line for refreshments.

It finally dawned on me that I was standing in line at the theater with the girl of my dreams. I suddenly felt very insecure. What was I doing here with this little goddess. All my old feelings and apprehensions with Barb came screaming back into my head. I think CC sensed something and grabbed my hand rather strongly; bringing me back to my senses. She really did sense my apprehension and seemed like she wanted to make me feel at ease.

"It's okay baby, I'm here with you and want to be here."

Those words did more to calm me, then anything someone could've done. I realized something I'd always sensed about CC, she was a sweet girl.

"And I'm quite proud to be here with you, "this making her blush.

We got a couple drinks and some popcorn and walked hand-in-hand into the theater. All during the movie, a romantic comedy, she held my arm and snuggled into me, laying her head on my shoulder. I have to admit I enjoyed the feeling. I felt like I was on top of the world.

When the movie ended, we went to a club that had good dance music. I could enter because I was over 18, but had to wear a wristband that showed I wasn't unable to buy drinks. CC just drank a Coke, like I did. We danced the whole night together, her showing her usual sultry form of moves. When we finally danced a slow song, she melded herself to me, hugging me tightly. As we were dancing as one on the dance floor, she whispered seductively into my ear.

"Kiss me Sammy, you know you want to."

I pulled apart from her enough to have room to move and did just that. I kissed her lovingly and she gave back more than I gave, just like the mistletoe kiss. My knees buckled and fireworks went off around us, as I got the most loving, passionate kiss I've ever gotten in my life. I know it sounds funny; but that moment I knew I was truly in love and I was scared to death. Saffron was right, this was no woman to be trifled with. CC had my number and I was hers. I just hoped she wanted me.

She pushed me away abruptly and said, "We need to get out of here."

When we were in the car, she said, "The dance floor isn't the type of place for that kind of thing."

"I'm sorry CC, but you asked me kiss you."

"Don't ever apologize for something you did absolutely right Sammy."

"Would you like to go home or come to my house for a while?"

"I like to go to your house for a while Sammy, if it's no trouble."

I drove us to my house and we walked hand-in-hand into the house and down to the basement. Saffron was in her usual place on the couch and looked up at us when we came in and said, "Howdy CC, my brother treating you right?"

"Tolerable, just tolerable."

"Hey, I take offense to that; I've been the perfect gentleman tonight."

Saffron laughed and said, "We're joking you dummy, there isn't anyone here that wouldn't expect you to be anything but. I'm going to bed now. You two sit here and have fun."

We sat down and found a movie that we both liked on television. I put my arm around CC and it wasn't long before we were making out. This girl should be on the Olympic kissing team. She had me so hot within 10 min., but I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to press my luck and get my other ear boxed, so I backed off a little. All of a sudden the decision was made for me, when CC grabbed my left hand and pulled it over, placing it on her right breast. I began tweaking her aroused nipple through her blouse and bra. She was moaning into my mouth as we kissed, our tongues jousting in passion. I was hard as a rock and she startled me when she reached down and grabbed my erection through my Chinos.

jdcentury
jdcentury
430 Followers