Saffron and Sam Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers

This was entering new territory for me, not that I didn't know what I was doing; but was unsure where to go.

"Sammy, take me into the bedroom," she said almost breathlessly, grabbing my hand and removing it from her breast. I got up, took her by the hand and led her into my bedroom. This was an occasion that required delicacy and love, not passion. I was going to make love to this girl, not just have sex. I slowly began disrobing her, with her help of course, cherishing this moment.

She truly did have a beautiful body, although different from Barb's. I was trying not to compare them because they were totally different in good ways. CC was muscular and supple, where Barb lithe and soft. Barb's ass, although perfect in every way, lacked the character of CC's. Barb even said herself that she'd like to grab a hold of CC's ass. When I dropped her pants and panties, I could smell her womanly scent as strongly as I ever had anyone's. I turned her around and lay kisses all over both of her taut muscular buttocks. She shivered every time I would kiss her butt.

I turned her back around and buried my nose in her tuft of blonde curly pubes. I really want to dive my tongue right in, but I wanted her to enjoy this. She stepped out of her shoes and socks and stood naked before me. Until that time, I had never seen such large nipples on a set of very supple, but firm tits. I lightly pushed her back onto my bed and grabbed her left foot. I brought her foot up to my mouth and began kissing her toes one by one.

"God Sammy, what are you doing to me?"

"Just relax and go with it Cassandra, I know what I'm doing."

I didn't know what I was doing; but I began sucking her big toe into my mouth nibbling and licking slightly. She was squirming her hips on the bed and gently pushing her foot into my mouth. With her other foot she was massaging my hard on through my pants. If she kept it up much longer, I was going to make a mess in my pants.

"You wondrous man, you're driving me crazy."

After I finished all of the toes on her left foot, I pulled her right away from my crotch and began the same thing with those toes. I could smell her so strongly from where I was that I knew she was on fire. I had never done this with any other woman before, but instinctively knew I was doing well, making her anticipate the rest of my performance. When I finished the toes of her right foot, I began slowly taking off my clothes in full anticipation. As I looked down at her I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. This was definitely a dream come true. When I was completely naked, I grabbed her left leg and began kissing slowly up the inside of her leg until I reached her knee. I lightly licked behind her knee, causing her to shudder; when I suddenly stopped and repeated the same thing with her right leg. She was continually raising her ass up from the bed in quick gyrations. As I started kissing up the inside of her right thigh, she grabbed my hair so hard she was almost pulling it out.

"Please Sammy, Please," with her breath ragged and almost completely in a whisper, "Please put your wonderful tongue in my pussy. EAT ME!"

I pulled up enough to say, "Easy does it, my beautiful Cassandra, we're not alone in the house."

"I'm sorry Sammy; but you're driving me crazy."

"I'll try to relieve your tension."

I continued kissing up the insides of both thighs and began a light blowing of breath across her engorged clit. Her gyrations strengthened in speed and strength and her womanly scent was intoxicating. I finally reached down and slid my tongue between her engorged lips. I began feasting on what had to be the hottest pussy I ever had my tongue in. Most girls I'd eaten, were warm in that area, but CC's was almost like sticking my tongue into an oven. Her juices were almost boiling as I licked them from her snatch. All the time I was rubbing her clit in my trademark circular motion my other fingers were playing in her soft thatch. I couldn't get over how soft her pubic hair was.

Most of the women I'd been with who had any pubic hair were always wiry feeling. I hate to make this comparison because you'll think me a pervert, but her hair was as soft as baby's hair. I kept up my oral ministrations on her until she shuddered, stiffened and screamed, "Oh my God Sammy, I can't help it, and squirted a stream of hot, almost boiling liquid in a stream all over my face. I caught what I could in my mouth savoring her girl cum. She surprised me then by crying.

"I'm sorry Sammy, I didn't mean to pee on you. I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry CC, you're just a female ejaculator. That was your cum, not your pee; you didn't do anything wrong. I just had you so excited that you squirted, that's all."

"I've never come so hard in my life Sammy. Oh what you do to me. Now I need you to finish this and make me your own."

I slid up with my cum-drenched face and she surprised me by licking it off. "That is my cum isn't it? Did I taste okay? "

"Exquisite."

I lined my hard cock up to her blast furnace of a pussy and slowly started to penetrate her. I had never pushed into anything so tight in my life; not even Barb's ass. I was also dipping down to nibble on her massive left nipple. I'd never seen a nipple so large before, barely able to get it in my mouth. I was doing a pretty soft chewing on it causing her to moan. I went slowly into her pussy until I was totally engulfed in her slippery hotness. It felt like she had my whole life in her control. I began slowly with a slow, but soft fucking motion into her creamy depths. She worked her Kegel muscles to the extreme like she was trying to get me back for making her wait.

"Are you fixed Cassie? Are you on birth control?"

"Since I was 14; you have nothing to worry about."

We continued our rhythm of love, her giving me as much as she was taking. This was the first woman, even Barb, who ever gave me back more than I was giving. I was putting my whole soul into this lovemaking with CC. I hate to say this, but I was in love with this girl and not just from this night of passion.

We continued our physical love dance for about 15 min., when she finally came again, soaking my entire crotch. Boy, this girl could come. I shot my waiting load inside her and she came again. We did the perfect man/woman act together. We fell asleep in each other's arms in my bed for the first time. I started out by having wonderful dreams and then got hit by a nightmare. I woke up with a start about 7:30 AM that was so strong, I almost fell out of bed.

CC grabbed me and cradled me in her arms, hugging me tightly.

"Sam what's wrong?"

"I had a nightmare that I was still with Barb; thank God it's you."

"Oh Sammy, you silly boy; don't you realize it was always supposed to be me. It was supposed to be me your first time; it was supposed to be me you fell in love with; it was never supposed to be Barb. Then I had to wait for you to go through all those bimbos you did. Why do you think I was so angry with Saffron on your 18th birthday when she gave you to DJ? It was always supposed to be me. I've waited for you for four years now."

To be continued.

jdcentury
jdcentury
429 Followers