Samantha, Beth and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was silence for maybe a minute and then she asked, "Are we even now? Are the books balanced?"

"As balanced as they can be."

"What do you mean by that?"

"There are still the lies Beth, all the lies you told me while you were off carrying on with your lover."

+++++++++++++++++

I called Sam from work the next day and told her about my talk with Beth.

"What am I supposed to do when she talks to me?"

"How the hell should I know. This isn't something that occurs all the time in my life."

"You must have some idea of what you would like to see happen."

"That's the problem Sam, I don't. I haven't felt complete since I divorced Beth and I don't want to lose you. I'd like to have Beth back, but I don't want to give you up. Christ Sam, I never expected her to try and get back with me. We were done! It was over. The divorce was final and I moved on with my life. It was an uncomplicated life until you put Beth back in bed with me."

"So this is all my fault?"

"Yes it is."

"Well mister, it doesn't matter whose fault it is, you are still the one who is going to have to make a choice."

"I can't! I'm between a rock and a hard place. I have you and I don't want to give you up, but I want Beth back in my life too."

I was silent for a minute and then I said:

"But then I guess that I have made a choice, haven't I? I'm already with you and since I don't want to give you up I guess it is a done deal. Hey, I have to get back to work. See you tonight."

That afternoon Sam called me back and told me not to come over that night when I got off work. "Beth and I are having a girl's night in and I know you won't be interested in being around. Give me a call tomorrow, okay?"

Before I had a chance to call her the next day she called me. "No time to talk right now baby, I just wanted to be sure that you are coming over tonight. Will you be here?"

"I'll be there as soon as I get off work. Say around six?"

"I'll be waiting for you baby."

When I got to Sam's apartment I found that Beth was there too. Sam handed me a cold beer and told me to sit down.

"Pending your approval - and you would be a fool not to give it - Beth and I have come up with a plan; an arrangement as it were. Mondays and Thursdays will be mine and Beth's. Tuesday and Saturday belong to you and Beth and I get you on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. The schedule will change a bit from time to time depending on whose time of the month it is. Also, on any given night except on Monday and Thursday of course - although you would be more than welcome to join in - you might find both of us in your bed at the same time. Sound good so far?"

I looked from one to the other, a little stunned at what I was being told, and all I could do was nod my head yes.

"Good" Sam said, "One more thing. My apartment and Beth's apartment are too small so Beth and I are going to have to move in with you. Any problem with that?"

I shook my head no and Sam said, "Good. Let's celebrate our new arrangement and she stood up and started undressing.

"We flipped a coin while waiting for you to get here. Beth won the toss, but I get to be the one to get you ready."

She went to her knees in front of me and started to undo my belt. By the time she had my pants down around my ankles Beth had my tie loose and by the time Beth had my shirt and t-shirt off me Sam had me naked from the waist down. Beth reached down and took hold of my cock and said:

"Come on lover, we need to take this to the bedroom."

She tightened her hold on me and then she led me to the bedroom using my dick like a leash. After that it was pretty much a repeat of our first night together. I fucked Beth and then the two girls worked on getting me hard and talked about how my cock tasted. When they got me I did Sam and then they tasted my cock again and then argued over which tasted better - me with Beth on me or me with Sam on me - and it might have gone on forever if I hadn't thrown some shit into the game when I told them they were trying to compare apples and oranges.

"The first time was me and Beth, but the second time was not just me and Sam. There would still be some residual of Beth there so it would be a mixture of the three of us, not just Sam and me. The only way to get a true comparison would be for me to thoroughly wash between sessions so there would be no dilutions."

I knew as soon as I said it that I had fucked up because that is just what they made me do. I showered and then did Beth a second time and then they did their taste test and then I had to shower before doing Sam again. They were still arguing when I dressed and went home.

++++++++++++++++++++++

That was three years ago and, believe it or not, things have been working just fine. The schedule lasted for maybe two months and then things just started to happen when they happened. Whenever Beth and Sam decided that it was "womanly touch time" they went off and did their thing and I found something to keep me occupied. I never knew who was going to be waiting for me in only nylons and heels when I got home from work and it was a rare day indeed when I would wake up in the morning with only one of them in bed with me.

One of the reasons for the schedule being tossed in the trash was that I was not able to "meet" my obligations under it. Hey, I'm only a normal guy and I do have my limits. There wasn't anyway on God's Green Earth that one man - even a young, healthy one who loves sex - can satisfy two sexy ladies who love to fuck. I hated to admit it, but it was a good thing that Sam and Beth had each other to take up the slack.

Sam is talking about it being time for her to have kids and I don't know how that is going to work out. I would feel obligated to marry Sam and give the kids legitimacy if she got pregnant and I don't know how Beth will react to that. She has never wanted kids and I'm ready to be a daddy. I guess the three of us are going to have to sit down and talk about it. I don't know where it will go from here, but for three years it has been a hell of a wild ride.