Sapphic Serenity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be honest, baby, it's hard to tell if you're not wearing them" she said. "Think y'might try 'em on so I can better decide?"

I pondered that for a moment and nodded, shedding my robe. "Sure." I said easily, slipping into the black, silky panties with lace trim I was currently holding. I assumed a sexy pose as I looked at her, placing my hands over my breasts and crooking one knee on front of the other.

"Ooh, sexy," mom said slyly, whistling at me. We both giggled and then I put on the matching bra, turning for her slowly and running my hands through my hair. My mom nodded approvingly. "You're a natural, baby."

"Y'think?" I asked, pleased with her assessment. "Gotta admit, this is the first time I've modeled for anyone who wasn't a guy. So is this set a keeper?"

She nodded her affirmation and I slipped out of the set and tossed them on the bed beside her. "Those might actually look good on you, mom." I mentioned. "Wanna try them on?"

"Oh, sweetie," she said, smiling. "I somehow doubt they'll fit me."

"Well we're not gonna know unless you try 'em on." I countered, walking over to her and taking her hand to stand her up. I undid her loose robe belt and she shrugged off the garment, letting it fall to the floor. Naked, we stood in front of one another, smiling into one another's eyes. I reached over and took the panties off the bed before kneeling in front of her. She giggled as she stepped into them and then I slid them slowly up her legs and into position. I hoped she didn't see me staring at the pussy while I did it.

"So," she said, blushing and mimicking my pose from earlier, with her hands over her breasts. "Whaddya think, darling?"

I giggled as well, adjusting the waistband ever so slightly. "Gorgeous. I'd take them off with my teeth if I were dating you."

I took up the bra and got behind her, reaching in front to slip the cups over her incredible breasts and her arms before fixing the clasps. I came back around to the front and looked at her again. "It's amazing, mom," I breathed. "You fit my stuff perfectly. It's like we're exactly the same size and measurements."

"Oh, I'm sure you're a little trimmer than me and less saggy, baby," she murmured, blushing at my words. "I mean-"

"No, look," I said softly, placing my hands on the cups of the bra and giving them a gentle squeeze. "I don't need to loosen or tighten the straps, your boobs aren't doing that squeezed muffin thing over the top, it fits you just right. You look amazing in this outfit."

Mom smiled. "Thank you for saying so," she said quietly. "But this is meant for these girls here," she pointed out, reaching up and cupping my breasts, like I was doing to hers. She snickered as she gave them a jiggle. "Your tits are so wonderful, baby."

"Thanks," I sighed, loving the feel of her hands on me more than I'd dare to show. "That means that a lot of your underthings outghta fit me too, right?"

She laughed. "Are you suggesting we swap intimates?" she asked, giving me a playful squeeze.

I paused for a moment, not releasing my gentle grip on her boobs. "What... what if, and hear me out on this... since we're the same size and shape and all... what if we went out and bought new underwear sets for us both to use?"

She pondered what I was saying. "So you mean... more or less ditch everything we have now, go out and find a bunch of sets we really like and share them?"

I nodded. "I suppose moms and daughters borrow one another's clothing all the time, but this'd be our thing, our own way of doing that."

She smirked. "It's a rather naughty variant of the tradition. I have one or two sets now I want to keep, but I'm perfectly willing to share them with you. As for a new wardrobe of panties and bras... I love it. Let's go tomorrow and splurge, shall we?"

I clapped my hands excitedly and then hugged her. "This'll be great, mommy! We'll have a shopping day!"

"It has been a while since we've done one," she mused. "Since before you went back to school for senior year. I'd say we're overdue. We'll visit every lingerie shop in the city."

I sighed happily as I took her hands in mine, swinging them back and forth while I looked into her eyes. "You're the best mom ever, you know that?"

She smiled warmly. "You make it easy, being the most amazing daughter any woman ever had. I hope you know that."

She released my hands and reached back to undo the bra, dropping it on the bed, followed by shimmying out of the panties and depositing them there as well. She hugged me again, our bodies melting together comfortably. Our lips met in an loving kiss before she looked into my eyes.

"How about this," she suggested, her eyes glinting mischievously. "Each of us puts on a set of panties and wears them to bed. Tomorrow, before we go out, we swap and wear them shopping."

My eyes went wide in amusement. "Wear each other's used panties? That's so perverted, mom! But, I might have fucked you with a pool cue, so I will admit that I like the idea. I'm totally down for it."

She beamed in delight at how readily I acquiesced to her idea. "Great. Do you want to wear this black set tonight or tomorrow?"

"I'll wear it tomorrow," I said readily. "There's a set I want to warm up for you tonight because you will look amazing in it tomorrow."

I went back to my drawer and pulled out an emerald green set of silk panties and a matching bra. I put the set on and sauntered back to her, taking her hands and pressing them to the underside of the cups.

"This bra has a good lift to it, as you can see," I declared, smiling. "You're gonna be showing serious cleave tomorrow in this bad boy."

"I remember this one," she said, examining my plumped-out chest. "I love it, I cannot wait to wear it for you."

She released me for a moment and put the black panties back on. She nodded approvingly before we stripped our bras off and stared at one another's chests for several seconds.

"I can't get over how much our tits look alike," I remarked, cupping my boobs and holding them up for examination. Mom did likewise, our nipples pressing together. They really were like twin sets to one another. "Think our butts look alike too?"

She smirked and we both slinked out of the panties we were wearing and walked over to my vanity, which was dominated by a large mirror. Holding hands, we turned around and looked behind ourselves, our shapely asses next to one another.

"Well, damned if they don't," she mused, wiggling slightly to caress one of my cheeks with hers. "If I didn't know that was your ass I'd swear it was mine. Think we look alike anywhere else?"

Without another word we both climbed onto my bed and sat facing one another. At first we just sat with our legs crossed, but it because obvious we could not see what we wanted readily. So I shifted forward and put my legs over mom's, my knees akimbo, feet behind her hips. This brought us together much more closely and facilitated mutual inspection.

"Your cunt looks like mine," she said, smirking as she stared. "The lips are the same shape, fold the same way, just a hint of our clits peeking out up top..."

"I think you're right," I agreed readily, feeling a warm tingle building down below and hoping she wouldn't notice. "They certainly are on the surface."

Mom considered and then reached down and used her fingers to spread her thick lips apart. My mouth went dry and the warm tingle I felt became a wet heat at the sight- her glistening, inner pink pussy was inches from my own the way we were sitting. Her little rosy clit appeared from beneath its hood. I followed her example, spreading my pussylips apart for her to see inside me. Her eyes glinted at the sight of what I was showing her.

"I think we do," she almost whispered. "Look, see how our inner lips are lined up the same?"

"I see it," I breathed, wanting to move closer to her. My finger traced itself gently around the outline of my inner lips, my mom doing the same to herself. Our fingers drew the exact same pattern. "We do look the same."

"You look wet," she murmured. "It's shiny and moist. You always look like that?"

"Yes," I rasped, desperate to not let her know I was wetter than usual because of her and what we were doing. "You're wet-looking too, so we are the same."

"Nice to know I passed it on," she said softly, still tracing her fingers over her inner lips slowly. "I love how your skin feels when it touches mine, baby."

I nodded, unable to say anything but subtly pressing into her with my heels and calves, increasing our contact. Mom moved forward until our pussies were maybe only an inch apart. We both looked at one another in rapt fascination, fingers still tracing around as if indicating some path to paradise.

"Do you look the same as me when you flex?" she asked, her voice almost dry. I replied by squeezing my pelvic muscles, visibly tightening my pussy. Mom did the same and we giggled as we agreed that they looked incredibly alike, even in this way.

"Even our clits," she whispered. "They're exactly alike." She pressed herself forward just enough to the place were her tiny bud touched mine very lightly, sending a jolt through us both. She pulled back again, still shivering. We watched one another as we flexed our pussies some more. It was like looking in a mirror, something I frequently did when I masturbated.

"Remember when you taught me to masturbate?" I asked, my heart pounding in my chest. "We sat almost exactly like this and you showed me. You made sure I came and then you did too."

"It's been a while," she said. "You looking to practice?"

"We could," I replied. "Now that we know we look so much alike..."

"Okay, baby," mom agreed, her voice barely audible. "Fingers or toys?"

"Fingers," I said with a shudder, already starting. "More personal to see it that way."

We said nothing but started in, eyes locked on one another's cunts as we began to finger ourselves. Tracing and teasing, our pink folds growing wetter with the sheer excitement of what we were doing. Our fingers teased our clits while lips were caressed.

We both moaned, aware of one another, which made us even wetter, knowing we had an audience sharing our pleasure. Fingers dipped inside, making slick noises as they pushed in and out. My tunnel was absolutely on fire, a searing heat I needed to quench. I knew I could cum very very quickly if I wanted to, but didn't want to leave mom behind.

I needn't have worried, mom has slipped two fingers inside herself as well, fucking her pussy diligently and expertly. Same two fingers as me, same rhythm. The notion made me even hotter, my skin a flushed, damp mess.

"Let's not prolong it, baby," she breathed, her fingers moving faster and faster. "Let's just cum together."

I nodded and my fingers began moving rapidly in and out, even while I teased my lips and clit. Every once in a while, my sticky fingers bumped into hers and we both let out little gasps at the contact. I spread my lips wider so mom could see me pleasure myself. She did likewise and it made me crazy with the desire to cum.

We were both breathing raggedly, fingers working furiously as we drove ourselves onward, wanting to cum for one another. My fingers hooked inside me, dragging along the sensitive spot on my upper wall, causing me to grunt and clench my teeth. This was going to be so good...

"Gonna cum, baby?" mom gasped, her fingers a blur inside her, her skin pink with wet exertion.

"Yes, mommy," I almost whined, barely holding on. I wanted to please her with my orgasm, to be the same as her. "I'm gonna- oh God..."

We both moaned and strained loudly as the pleasure crashed over us. Our mutual orgasm sent us to soaring heights, lost in ecstasy. I didn't care that my knuckles were pounding against hers, our interposed hands the only things keeping our cunts apart. Every tiny bit of contact with her just made me cum harder. Colours swirled and I got dizzy, collapsing onto my back. I was barely aware of mom doing the same.

I lay still, breathing heavily, gravity all nonsense. After an indeterminate length of time, I could feel my mother's sticky hand find mine, squeezing it gently. With no small effort, we both sat up wearily. Mom small and pulled me in to hug her, so we could support one another and not fall over. Our sticky cunts kissed, but it was comforting, not arousing. Our faces rested on each other's shoulders for several moments while we tried to get our equilibrium back.

Finally we both lifted our heads and our lips met for a long, soft kiss. We were pressed together, breasts, bellies and pussies, still warm and wet from our masturbating. We weren't even thinking about sex, just how much we meant to one another.

"Love you mommy..." I murmured through the kiss. "Did I do good?"

"Love you too, baby," she replied. "And yes, you did wonderful."

A warmth enveloped me at her words. They were the same ones we'd spoken all those years ago when she'd taught me how to cum. It felt so good to hear them again.

We hugged for a while longer before pulling apart from one another. Mom helped me slip on my panties and I did the same for her. We giggled about the way they almost instantly clung wetly to our sticky netherlips. They would certainly be well-marked and scented for the morning. She took my hands in hers and blushed a little.

"Do you... want to sleep with me tonight? I am feeling like some company."

"I would love to," I replied, meaning it. She took me by the hand and led me next door to her room and pulled me gently onto her huge bed, raising the sheets and allowing me to slip under them before doing so herself. "But I thought you slept on top of the covers."

"Normally I do," she purred, smiling at me. "But I can't hug you to me if I'm over them and you're under, can I? And hugging you while I sleep is what I really want to do."

"Me too, mommy." I agreed, hugging myself to her and covering her face with little kisses. She giggled and held me tight, returning them. At one point I was lying on top of her, staring down into her liquid brown eyes. We said nothing but her legs slowly parted, allowing me to nestle comfortably between them. Her hand cupped my cheek before we kissed again, softly and with love- intimate but not erotic, just an expression of affection between a mother and daughter who loved one another so very, very much.

I gently rolled off of her and we lay on on sides, arms still wrapped around one another, bodies pressed close enough to be comforting. In the darkness, we rested our foreheads together and our lips gently pecked when they met. Her familiar, peaceful scent was all I could smell, the softness of her breasts against mine. Even our silken panties touched softly and we hugged one another as we drifted off into slumberland, dreaming of tomorrow.

***

Mom's alarm did not have some annoying beep or shrill buzz but played classical music when it went off. We woke together to the opening bars of the 'Spring' arrangement from Vivaldi's Four Seasons. I hummed contentedly as it played, now feeling warm beams of golden sun coming in through the window and touching the bed we were laying in.

Mom's eyes slowly opened and she smiled at me, still holding me close. A gentle kiss was our first good morning, lips pressed for maybe ten seconds before slowly rolling onto my back and stretching. Mom did likewise before moving over top of me and pinning me down with her body, smirking, her dark, wavy brown hair cascading down and spilling over me.

"Hey, beautiful..." she cooed, straddling my hips for a moment and stretching again as she sat up. Pinned as I was, I couldn't do much except gape at her phenomenal breasts, feeling a flood of warmth through my body. She then leaned forward, looking down into my eyes, keeping her body above me but just close enough that her breasts bumped into mine.

"Best wakeup call ever..." I murmured as she gently grazed her nipples over mine in small circles, teasing us. Her hands found mine and our fingers laced together as we rubbed our nipples back and forth for about thirty seconds, saying nothing. The tiny buds atop both sets of breasts hardened at the teasing and we giggled and shivered together.

"So," she said finally, sitting up again. "You ready to get on with our shopping day?"

I nodded.

"You ready to be dirty girls and swap panties?" she teased, putting the tip of her finger under the rim of my black panties and running it back and forth, tugging very slightly. I nodded again.

"Better make sure they're nice and dirty then..." she said wickedly and began squirming her panties against mine, humping her hips into me. I giggled and shifted so that our legs scissored and she was pressing the crotch of her panties into mine effectively. It felt so warm and it sent a wonderful tingle though me.

As I moved and undulated myself against her, I reached down and took hold of her panties, pulling them tight against her pussy. My mom did the same thing with mine and I watched as the outline of her lips appeared beneath, an incredibly erotic sight to me. We squirmed and ground our panties together for a bit longer before she clambered off me to kneel at my side and took a deep breath.

"Helluva way to wake up..." she sighed, watching me finally sit up, leaning back on my hands and arching my spine. I shuddered and giggled as she leaned in and kissed the soft swell of my breast. She then leaned forward, pressing one of her magnificent globes to my lips and allowing me to return the favour. I wanted to kiss her nipple but refrained, since she hadn't done that first.

And I kinda wish she had.

"So should we have breakfast here or eat once we head out?" I asked as I slung my feet over the side of the bed. "And we may be swapping used panties, but I still need a shower."

"No argument there," she agreed. "Let's shower, get dressed and grab a bite while we're out. You wanna join me?"

"I've already showered with you, no harm in doing it again," I said agreeably. We got off the bed and made our way to the bathroom together. We stripped out of our panties, smirking at one another. My eyes went wide as mom bunched the ones she'd been wearing up and rubbed them up and down her slit.

"Gotta make sure they're good and dirty for you..." she quipped, winking at me. I followed suit, rubbing mine with my warm puss. Mom then placed hers against her crotch and held it there with her thighs, indicating I should do the same. I did as directed and she pulled me to her, bodies pressed as we hugged one another. The panties met and we squirmed them together between us for several seconds while she kissed me gently. But mom wasn't done yet- she then took the two sets of panties, bunched them together and wrapped them tightly in a small towel before setting them aside.

"Now you'll be with me all day as well," she cooed, smiling at me. "I need that feeling." She sat down on the toilet and peed while I turned on the water in the shower. She was close enough to me that she could reach out and caress my butt cheeks, causing me to purr and rub back against her hand gently. This stall was considerably bigger than the one we had apparently shared in the basement. Getting clean without having to crawl over one another was not going to be an issue.

We stepped in together and mom turned on the waterproof mp3 player that was attached to the wall. Lionel Hampton began playing and we soaked ourselves with the twin showerheads as the sounds of jazz filled the stall. Mom stepped close and hugged me, a gesture I returned willingly. We rocked slowly back and forth under the water, just listening to the music and feeling one another's presence.

"Today's gonna be great, Bron," she whispered to my ear. "Thank you for sharing it with me."