Sapphic Serenity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I have to admit, I think they're onto something..." she mused, sitting up and pulling me to her. We scissored our legs and watched in fascination as our pussies met and slithered together when we squirmed our hips. "I didn't know it could feel anything like that either."

"You never been with a girl before?" I asked, looking at her.

"Not since before I met your dad," she replied, still watching as we smeared our mingled cum across one another's slits. "And even then, it was just young girls experimenting- kissing, touching boobs and stuff. Same stuff you've told me you did when you were younger."

We rubbed our nipples together for a while and kissed some more, until the feelings of post-fucking bliss were finally drained from us. Mom smiled at me. "Ready to head home? I am not exactly in the right mindset for shopping just now."

I nodded and we slipped on our sundresses, choosing to forgo the mightily abused panties. We retrieved our phones and agreed to look at the footage sometime later. I sighed in contentment as she pulled out from the vacant lot and we headed home.

***

We hardly talked at all during the trip and mom parked the vehicle while I gathered up the bags out of the back. We carted them into the house and put them on the long glass coffee table between the couches. We both just flopped down into the couch and sat there for several minutes, saying nothing but looking at the opposite wall. Neither of us really knew how to begin, even though we knew that we needed to discuss what happened.

"I... I don't know if we can do that again," I said hesitantly. "But I can tell you that I really enjoyed it, mom. Like nothing I've ever felt."

She smiled and nodded her head, still looking at the far wall. "It was wonderful-feeling, baby. No question. But I am... I think I'm disappointed in myself."

"Because we lost control?" I asked.

She nodded. "I'm your mother, I ought to be able to control myself."

I sighed. "I think we both are wondering what the hell happened, mom. I mean, I've never been attracted to a girl before. Yeah, I know when a girl's attractive, but I've never wanted to be with one like that."

"Are you really attracted to me?" she asked, turning her head to look at me. "Or was the past three days of teasing and playing around just too much eventually?"

I thought carefully about how to answer and she waited patiently, knowing that I was taking the time to express my thoughts carefully. "I'll just be honest, then, mom. About three days ago I began noticing you and thinking about you differently. It happened when you came out to the pool and we were naked. You being nude just began to give me tingles and I had no idea why."

She nodded and let me continue.

"Since then, you've been the primary source of my horny thoughts. I can't explain it. I look at other girls and I'm not the least bit turned on. It's... you."

I will admit that I've found you attractive recently too," she said quietly, giving me a half-smile. "And I didn't know why either. I've always known you were beautiful, but for me to suddenly be sexually attracted to you..."

"And that's why I never turned down our risqué little games," I added, needing to confess myself now that I'd had the courage to start. "It turned me on, even though I still had no idea why. I remember thinking it was crazy, because you're my mom and you wouldn't want my teenage weirdness around. But our games just got a little bit more perilous each time."

She nodded and rubbed her face for a moment. "I am pretty sure I remember a little more of our drunk-fest than I let on, because I didn't know what you'd think of me," she murmured. "We did spend the whole time naked. We kissed a lot. And I fucked myself with the pool cue, but you were riding it and you came too, I think. I don't really remember the shower, I was too fucked up by then."

"And then we've been kissing and rubbing our tits and grinding our pussies," I sighed. "Swapping panties and buying a wardrobe to share... we really got out of control, didn't we?"

Mom nodded but said nothing.

"I don't know if we can continue or not, I can't think of it yet," I said steadily. "But I want you to know, that even if nothing happens after this, I won't regret what did, because I enjoyed it. I want it to be a beautiful and perfect memory. Does that make sense?"

She nodded at me and I leaned in and hugged her. I pulled her tight to me and there was no hesitation on her part, which I was grateful for. It was the first platonic hug without a hint of sexuality in three days between us.

"I love you, mommy," I murmured. "That'll never change."

"I love you too, babydoll," she replied. "I could never stop."

We sat back down and began watching television. The shows were mindless drivel, followed by the news. The shopping bags remained untouched at the entrance to the living room. Neither of us were ready to think about what was inside yet.

Afternoon gave way to evening, the two of us still resolutely watching whatever happened to be on. We sat together, our sides touching, but none of the pressing and need to feel one another that had dominated us for the past three days. Finally, though, my stomach growled. I blushed as my mother giggled. She patted my hand and got up to go into the kitchen and make stir-fry. We ate in mostly silence, but talking about small things of no consequence.

We did the dishes together and mom yawned. The sun had finally gone down and she announced she was going to take a shower and head to bed. She hugged me close, kissed my cheek and whispered that she loved me before going upstairs.

I went down to the basement, intent on a shower as well. I couldn't help but stop though, looking at the recreation room we had apparently had so much fun in- the tequila, drunken air hockey, the incident with the pool cue...

I shed my sundress and stood leaning against the pool table naked, picking up the cue and examining it. I brought it to my nose and sniffed it- there might have been a hint of a scent there still, it was hard to tell. I took my free hand and pulled my pussylips apart, toying the thick, bulbous end of the cue against me pink opening, thinking about my mom doing it.

"Mom fucked this. I've got it right to my cunt. Her cum's still on it."

I put the cue down, sighed and walked to the little shower stall off the sign of the exercise room. I showered without much ado, noting only once how much of the slippery moisturizer we must have used together. What had we done? Had we fucked, like we'd done in the empty lot? I couldn't remember. I don't think she could either.

I dried myself off and walked back to my room, wrapped in the towel. It's not that I was worried about my nudity, even after all that had happened, but I felt the comforting press of the towel around me, giving me warmth. I dropped it as I rolled into bed, looking up into the darkness.

Then I heard the quiet sobbing.

It was hard to make out at first, but then it became clear to me that mom was crying. She was obviously trying to keep me from hearing it, but to no avail. I squeezed my eyes shut, wondering what, if anything, I could do. What did I have the right to do? I needed to consider her feelings in all this. How did I do that, when I wasn't exactly sure how she felt about what happened?

Clearly she felt guilty. Distraught, perhaps, over what she had done with me, her daughter. Did she need to? No. But did I have the right to take that from her?

I couldn't let her keep crying. It killed me to hear her so miserable. Then a thought hit me and I quietly got off my bed and retrieved my phone and some items from my nightstand. I took a photo of my smiling face and sent it to her. I know mom kept her phone by her bed at night, in case of emergencies.

I distantly heard her phone vibrate and the crying stopped. Maybe two minutes later, I received a text back, one showing her lovely, smiling face. I could see her eyes were slightly red and maybe a little bleary still from crying, but her incredible smile warmed my heart.

I sent a smile with a kissy face and received one back soon after. My next pic I sent was one of a naughty smile. The one she sent back showed a smirk, with raised eyebrow. I upped the stakes by squishing my boobs together between my arms and sending another smirk, with cleavage clearly visible.

Mom sent me a picture of her arms squishing her big boobs between them, no face in the shot. I immediately saved it to my phone.

I reciprocated with a tit shot of my own. The next picture she sent showed her slender fingers pinching one of her nipples. I sent her one of me pressing my breast to my lips and snaking my tongue around the nipple. The next one from her showed her taking the nipple in her teeth and tugging gently.

I was really getting turned on. So I showed her.

I pulled out all the stops and sent her a picture my my pussy, spreading the thick lips to show her how wet I was right now.

There was a two minute pause, but then a I received a video text, showing her sliding one of her dildos in and out of her pink wetness.

I needed more. We both had the Skype function on our phone and I called her with it. I was rewarded with her beautiful face, lost in pleasure as she worked the dildo in and out of herself. Seconds later, I had shoved my own dildo deep inside me and lowered the camera to prove it to her. Mom did likewise and I watched through lust-glazed eyes as she fucked herself hard.

We both brought the cameras back up our bodies slowly, past our stomachs and jiggling breasts to our faces. Mom was biting her lip and I was panting heavily, so incredibly turned on by what we were doing. My vibrator buzzed inside me, sending jolts of unreal pleasure through my nerves. I felt myself beginning to sweat again, the unreal heat building up in my loins and slowly creeping through me.

Mom was watching me as intently as I was watching her. We fucked ourselves into a frenzy for one another until it was too much. I sucked in my breath as I pushed up with my hips, my mom squeezing her eyes shut and clenching her teeth as she tried to hold on...

We both cried out unashamedly, no holds barred. Her voice, molten with ecstasy, rang in my ears as my cunt blossomed and bubbled over with my cum. My body heaved and writhed against my vibrator, jamming it up inside me as far as possible. Mom groaned loudly, echoing my pleasure, impaling herself on her own vibe.

I collapsed back into my bed, panting with exhaustion and dripping with sweat. Mom had done the same, her lovely breasts rising and falling as she came down from her orgasm. Her eyes fluttered open and met mine. As she smiled, she mouthed the words 'thank you' to me. I smiled back and said 'I love you' before we turned our phones off and relaxed, too worn out to have a care in the world.

Things would sort themselves out tomorrow.

***