Sapphic Serenity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got you messy, I should have to clean you, right?" I reasoned.

"Such a thoughtful and dutiful daughter," she cooed, smiling at me warmly. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

She stood as I threw away the wipes and we prepared to swap panties yet again. Rather than rub the panties on ourselves as we'd done earlier before handing them over, we silently exchanged them first and then reached down between one another's legs and moved the panties back and forth over each other's damp cunts for a while. She giggled as she took them from me and hiked them up over her hips.

"These're getting really sticky," she quipped, winking at me. "Best day they've ever had, though."

"Got that right," I agreed, enjoying the little tingle of knowing my mother's wetness was inside my panties. We put our bras back on, slipped on the sundresses, washed our hands and retrieved the shopping bags. Our of the bathroom and back into the mall we went, looking for more plunder.

***

A new store had opened in the mall and it was a classy intimate-apparel store that we simply had to check out. We found bustiers with panties and even stockings that matched. To our distress, though, they only allowed one person into a fitting room at a time, so we promised to try them on at home for each other. We each bought three sets, although of course we'd share them.

While there were many other shops worth visiting, none really had anything to do with our primary mission and so we resolved that we'd simply come back to them if time allowed. We were heading to the exit when my pizza delivery hunk walked in and noticed me, waving. I beamed a huge smile at him and we stopped to talk for a moment.

I introduced my mom, who was positively genial and casual, since she knew I wanted to get this guy in my pants already. We talked about what he was doing here and I noticed that he was wearing a rainbow wristband. I touched it and commented.

"Hey, you play for the other team too?" I inquired, smiling. "Sweet! Nice to see a guy who isn't afraid to be himself."

He blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah, I guess I swing. That's... not a problem is it?"

I knew what he meant and I assured him quickly that I did not mind one bit. I held out my hand expectantly. "Let me have your phone for a moment, sport."

He handed over his cellphone, looking at me curiously. "Had a chance to put my number in this bad boy yet?" I asked. He shook his head. I smirked and shook my head as I programmed it into his directory. I then took out my phone.

"Now, call me, so I can prove it's real." I instructed.

He nodded and keyed in my number, causing my phone to vibrate. I grinned as I held up my screen, displaying his number.

"So, now you know it's legit, I expect you to use it, are you with me on this?" I asked, putting my phone away. He nodded an smiled, clearly quite pleased. I leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek before saying goodbye, taking my mother by the hand and leading her out of the mall.

"Well, somebody's pleased with herself," my mom mused as we walked out of the mall. "That young man's gonna be happy you met him there."

"And he's a switch, so I can get my freak on with him too," I replied, my mind already aglow with ideas. "Mom, you okay with us visiting a sex shop? I might need something if he also catches."

Mom giggled at my ribald turn of phrase and agreed readily, saying it was a good chance to see if there were any naughty items she wanted to pick up for herself. We headed back to the vehicle and clambered in while mom keyed a sex shop she new of into the GPS. It wasn't sleazy or tacky, if that could be believed, she said it was, as sex shops go, a rather classy affair, and clean if nothing else.

We arrived at the shop some ten minutes later, leaving the bags behind and heading inside. It had a large interior, with categorized sections ranging from sex toys to movies to outfits and fetish gear. We laughed as we noticed that one corner was dominated by a huge cock meant to be ridden like a mechanical bull.

"Oh, we are so riding that before we leave..." mom declared, her eyes sparkling at the notion of the challenge. I agreed willingly, knowing we would have a fun time filming one another. Before that, though, we both had things we wanted to get and were determined to remain focused. Mom fished around in her billfold briefly and pulled out a pre-paid debit card which she handed to me.

"There's four hundred bucks on that pre-paid," she said, gesturing to the shop all around us. "Go nuts, baby. Will that be enough?"

I grinned. "Oh, I think so..."

"Good, we'll do our own thing so we can surprise each other with stuff and if we meet, no peeking, okay?" she instructed, winking at me. I nodded and immediately dashed off to the toys section. A girl in her late twenties was stocking some shelves when I walked up to her.

"Can I help you?" she asked pleasantly enough. It occurred to me that working in a high-end, classy sex-shop was probably a pretty amazing gig. If my mom'd go for it, I might very well apply there for a summer job.

"I hope so," I replied, grinning wickedly. "Turns out a boy I like is bi and I think I can have real fun with that. Can you show me some strap-ons and double dongs?"

She laughed and nodded, more than happy to help. She led me to the dildo section, where a huge range of choices awaited me. We went over the various models and what they could do. They ranged from the subtle to the downright terrifying. One of the dildos was so big I got a chill, worried that it might just tear me from my pussy to my ass.

"So do you think he's a pro at this or not too experienced?" she asked, wanting to be helpful.

I considered for a moment. "I don't think so," I said finally. "I"m sure I can get him to do it, but I am just looking to have some fun, not rip him apart."

She giggled and found me a smooth-looking strap-on with a decent-sized cock. She recommended some lube for it and I took a jar of that as well.

"Now what about double-dongs?" I asked.

She smiled. "So he's not the only one that's bi?"

"Oh, no, I am straight," I said, shaking my head.

"Really?" she said in surprise. "I totally thought that hot gal you came in with was your girlfriend or something."

"That's actually my mom." I said quietly, blushing.

Her eyes widened for a moment and she giggled. "Damn, she's hot. I'm straight and I'd take a shot at that. But back to your question, you want a double-dong as well?"

"Yeah," I replied, nodding. "I'm hoping that we can put it in our asses while he fucks me, you know? I've always wanted to try that."

She got a sly grin on her face. "Kinky. I think I have just the one you want."

She showed me a long, flexible double-dong, skin tone colouration and made to feel realistic, with veins and wrinkles in the skin. We quietly talked about the physics of what I wanted, which necessitated a longer length than normal, since if he was fucking me, it would be underneath the two of us and bending to be inside us both at once. Keeping it inside might be a challenge, but she made me promise I would come back and tell her if it worked.

I found a vibrator for my own use, one that had a good cock on it, an anal intruder and a rabbit for buzzing my clit. I figured it might come in handy on those nights where I was so horny and wet that I'd been tempted to impale myself on my bedpost. Hopefully this thing would take the edge off.

I also found a wall of surprisingly nice massage oils in a variety of scents, taking several and putting them in my basket. There was also a cute little thin blindfold, made of silk, along with some silky restraints, for if I ever felt daring. I made my purchases, putting everything into a big bag so mom wouldn't see what I'd bought. I saw her at a different counter, talking to the manager about something, so I kept my distance and wandered about, seeing if anything else caught my fancy.

Finally, mom finished and caught up with me. We went together to the mechanical bull-penis and filmed one another riding it. Mom lasted longer than I did, even showing off by swinging around and riding it backwards while it was rocking about madly. She leaped down once it was done and wiped pretend sweat from her brow.

"Whew," she said, winking. "Been a while since a cock's given me that rough a ride. Not quite big as your dad, though..."

We both giggled and wandered together, hand in hand, looking for things we may have missed. We both stopped dead in the apparel section, staring at our discovery...

Micro-thongs. The tiniest, most micro thongs we'd ever seen. They were basically just black strings that ran down your pussy and up between your ass cheeks, anchored by a faux diamond-studded band. We both took up a set, staring intently at the tiny package. It didn't need to be articulated that we'd be getting these.

"Mom?"

She turned to see what I was pointing at- nipple clamps with delicate silver chains. Along with the thongs, she picked up two sets of clamps without a word and took them to the cashier. We headed out the door and made out way back to the vehicle, depositing the bags in the very back with the others.

Except for the clamps and thongs. They were sitting in my lap while my mother began driving.

"Feel like waiting 'til we get home?" she asked in a soft voice.

"No." I replied, my voice sounding dry.

She simply nodded and took us to a parking lot behind some newly-raised buildings. The block was completely empty, not a person or car in sight. She'd driven around to the rear, the lot in question bordered by thick clusters of trees that lined a park. Mom darkened the windows to their darkest tint and then used a button to cause the back of the rear seats to lower down, creating a larger cushioned surface. I climbed over the center and into the back while she turned off the car, joining me right after that. We each set up a cellphone in a different, stable setting and began to record what would happen next.

We both knew what we were doing, no words were necessary. We shed our sundresses and then stripped out of our panties, bunching them together and keeping them aside. We each opened one set of the micro-thongs and slid them on, gazing at one another's pussies as we did so. As I'd thought, the front string merely ran down between the lips, covering absolutely nothing, except possibly the clit, and then all you had to do was pull it half an inch to either side to rectify that issue.

We then broke open the two sets of nipple clamps, biting our lips as we fixed one clamp to one nipple. But then we had to move close to one another, legs scissoring so that we could reach across and afix the clamp at the other end of the chain to each other's as-yet-unclamped nipple. We shuddered as we let them go, the delicious sting intensified a thousand-fold because we were now stuck to one another.

Trembling slightly, I looked into mom's eyes, letting us both adjust to the sensation. We sat close enough that the chains dangled loosely between us. We moved closer still, until we could wrap a leg around one another's hips, supporting us. We put our hands on each other's lower backs for additional balance. I shivered as my pussylips pressed into hers, no barrier between us except for the tiny string that protected our clits.

"Easy, baby..." she murmured as she very slowly leaned back a little, encouraging me to do the same. We both sucked in our breath and whimpered a little as the chains attached to our nipples went taut. My fingernails scratched along her lower back as I danced on an exquisite knife's edge of pleasure and pain. We kept the chains barely taut for just over ten seconds, before leaning back in and sighing in relief. True, the clamps still stung, but the pressure was gone. We pressed our foreheads together as we steadied ourselves, not nearly done with this experimentation yet.

"It's so good..." I murmured, looking down to see my breasts pressed to hers. We sidled closer to one another until our pussies were squashed together, lips mingling. We both shuddered and moaned and I could feel myself getting incredibly wet. I didn't even try to deny it.

"Baby, we're both so wet," my mom said, clasping my face in her hands. "Are you okay?"

I nodded and began to undulate my hips, squirming my slippery pussylips into hers unabashedly. Mom did the same and soon we were moaning together. Aside from our breathing there was no sound except the slick noises our mashed genitals were making, and it was the most erotic sound I'd ever heard.

"Oh, Jesus!" I gasped as mom leaned back a little, pulling our nipples taut as the length of silver chain between us straightened. She didn't stop grinding her hips into me, undulating in circles. Cunt to cunt like this, there was no longer any denying that we were fucking.

She leaned forward again, alleviating the wonderful sting momentarily and we both sighed. She looked down between us, smiling as we ground and writhed. Our pussylips mingled and slid against one another and around the now thoroughly soaked thong strings. We glistened with unashamed arousal.

"What do you think they look like together without the thongs?" I asked, desperate to have no barriers between us. Mom hurriedly nodded her agreement and we carefully but eagerly wriggled our way out of them. No soon had we tossed them aside than we crushed ourselves to one another, arms wrapped as we kissed in a sudden frenzy of passion. All pretense of innocent playfulness was gone, we were both in heat and needed to fuck one another and cum.

I groaned as mom pushed her tongue into my mouth. I reciprocated and our tongues tangled eagerly, tasting one another's mouths. I was lost in a world of pure erotic sensation, coupling with my mother, fucking my mother.

I was fucking my mother.

I gasped and whimpered again as we both leaned backward as far as we could, the clamps pulling our nipples, stretching them between us. We looked across the distance into one another's eyes, flashing with desire and deep sexual hunger. We supported our weight on our hands and ground our pussies together with dreadful need, the lips sliding and squelching, clits pulsing and tingling as they dueled.

"Gnnnn, fuck me, baby..." my mom panted, her body starting to glisten with a sheen of sweat. My body was the same, turning pink with my exertions, trembling and slick with sweat. We were so hot I though we might catch fire.

Mom unclipped a clamp from one of her nipples suddenly, followed by the other, hissing in bliss as the sting subsided. I did the same with a shaking hand and with this last barrier removed we crushed our bodies together again, attacking one another sexually. We swallowed one another's tongue greedily as my mom pushed me onto my back. I slung one of my legs around her hip and we began girl-fucking one another like mad. Her pussy squirmed and slushed against mine and I ground back against her.

We'd been teasing ourselves too much for this not to happen, even if it wasn't intended.

I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them, making her moan into my mouth as she rocked on top of me. She did the same and I shuddered, moving my hands to her ass cheeks, massaging them or pulling them apart, stretching her as she fucked me. My whole body felt like it was ablaze. My mom broke the kiss and craned her neck backwards, eyes shut as she thrust her cunt into mine. She panted and hissed as we rocked fast and faster.

"Mommy," I moaned, my eyes almost bleary with pleasure as I looked up at her. She gazed down at me, her lovely brown eyes glazed with lust. "Mommy, I'm gonna..."

"Me too!" she gasped, before crushing her lips to mine in a desperate kiss. She pressed down with her hips as hard as she could while I drove mine up, lifting my butt off the seat. We strained as hard as we could, so close to what we sought...

We screamed into one another's mouths as the dam burst. Pleasure beyond all description flooded through me, unlike anything I'd ever felt in my whole life. I felt like I was tumbling and rolling along in a tidal wive of unending ecstasy, aware only of my blossoming pussy and my mom's glued to mine as we came. We grappled and clutched one another tight, wanting only to feel more of each other inside us, almost as if we were one.

I felt wet. I felt gooey. I don't mean a body part, since I was beyond feeling anything like that, but my whole essence or being was a slick, sticky delight, around which a sparkling comet danced and spun.

And that comet was my mother. Or I was spinning around her.

Slowly, ever so slowly, the waves of unreal pleasure subsided, leaving me a tangled, sweating mess with my mother. Our chests heaved slowly, pressed to one another. My vision was slowly coming back from a whirling, scintillating universe of colours and thick blackness. I'd only ever had one other black-out orgasm before and it wasn't a patch on this one.

I held her to me, neither of us saying anything. It wasn't so much that there was nothing to say as we didn't know what to say. There was no skirting around this one. It hadn't been innocent teasing or family members goofing around because we were comfortable around one another. This had been raw, primal sex, driven by unstoppable lust. It didn't matter one whit at the time if it was incest, we had needed to copulate, to climax. To fuck.

"Baby, I'm so sorry," my mother finally said softly, raising her head and looking down into my face. Her eyes were the most confusing montage of emotion imaginable- shining love for me mixed with astonishment at what we had done and washed with horror and possibly regret. "I never meant-"

I pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. It's not that I didn't share her feelings, but I simply wasn't ready to discuss this. Not yet. And kissing her was the only surefire way to shut her up that came to mind right now. This wasn't a stretch, since we were locked in a naked embrace, soaked with one another's sweat and cum.

She returned my kiss, not with greedy passion but loving affection, relieved that I had taken the opportunity to silence the burdensome words we both felt. There was time enough ahead of us to sort everything out. We both sighed and just hugged each other close.

"That was amazing, mom," I said finally. "I have never cum that hard."

She let out a half-hearted chuckle and looked at me again. "Thank you, baby. I think we'll have stuff to talk about when we get home."

"I know," I said softly, smiling at her. "But there's no point in getting all uptight about it now and acting frosty with each other. That was the best sex I've ever had and we at least have to bask in it for a bit. I don't want to fuck it up by acting weird."

She smiled and nodded before snuggling into me again, hugging me close. "So do you want to kiss and stuff?" she asked. I nodded, looking for the perfect afterglow. And kiss we did, without reservation, hands wandering and caressing each other's now familiar curves. Our tongues danced around one another slowly, languidly, enjoying the taste of one another.

Finally she broke the kiss and raised her upper body above mine, looking down between us at our hips. She giggled and squirmed her pussy into mine. "God, we're gonna need super-solvent to get our cunts apart. Pretty sure we fused them together with all that grinding."

I nodded and followed her gaze. "That was incredible," I remarked, tilting up my hips a little to press my womanhood against hers. "I had no idea trib could feel that wonderful."

"Trib?" my mother asked, raising her eyebrow. "Is that what the cool kids call it?"

"Tribadism. The gay and bi girls at school told me," I answered simply. "Apparently it's the actual technical term or something. Who am I, a straight girl, to call them on it?"