Sapphic Serenity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it will be," I replied, caressing her lower back with my wet hands. "I always have the best time when I'm with you."

We showered quickly and got out, drying one another off. We braided one another's hair to help keep it from frizzing while we got ourselves dried and prepared. Then we went back into her room, bringing the towel with the bunched up panties in it. We giggled and blushed as she pulled them out, presenting me with the black pair I was to wear.

"Mmmm, they smell like us," she said almost dreamily, bringing the emerald panties to her nose. "Think the two of us will notice all day?"

"I'm hoping so." I said agreeably she knelt in front of me and I stepped into the black ones. She wiggled them up my legs and into place, smiling as she planted a gentle kiss on my belly. I then knelt and helped her get into her emerald panties, giving her the same kiss, flicking her cute little navel with my tongue, causing her to gasp and giggle.

I opted to wear my hair down and free while mom decided to wear hers in a big, casual ponytail. I wore my favourite light blue sundress and some sturdy flip-flops. Mom seemed delighted by my outfit and did the same, although her sundress was a luscious, buttery yellow in colour. The dresses hugged our breasts while the skirt part flowed freely but not quite past mid-thigh.

"Good thing we're wearing panties," she mentioned, twirling to cause her skirt to flare out prettily. "If there's a stiff breeze, we'll be showing the boys everything."

"I prefer to make them work for a peek." I giggled. We subtly coordinated jewelery to tie our outfits together and mom paused to put a single, thin braid in the side of my hair. She seemed pleased with her contribution to my look.

"Shall we?" she asked, gesturing to the bedroom door. I swished past her and headed downstairs. We set the alarm and headed to the garage. I noticed her giggling as we entered it.

"What's up?" I asked, intrigued.

"I was just thinking about a date I had a few weeks ago," she replied. "We kinda didn't make it back into the house and he just bent me over the hood of the Lexus and fucked me."

"Well let's take the Rogue, then," I suggested, heading toward her other vehicle. "More room for loot anyway..."

She giggled and climbed into the driver's seat, waiting for me to do the same. We had a three-car garage, with her two vehicles and my own car. The Nissan had the most room for shopping bags, so this was the logical choice. We leaned across and kissed again briefly before buckling up and then we headed out.

Mom was driving but turned her head to look at me quizzically while I giggled and shifted lower in my seat, hiking up my skirt and exposing my panties.

"What are you doing, girl?" she asked with amusement.

"Just thought I'd give them a little extra juice," I replied, smirking at her while I rubbed my fingers up and down my slit through the black material. I was already rather moist, so making myself good and wet was no issue. "I wanna make sure you can feel me when we swap, after all."

Mom nodded and drove with one hand while she reached under her dress and did likewise, fingering herself through her panties, even going so far as to push them slightly inside herself. She stopped after a while so she could concentrate on driving and I sat back up and behaved myself, not willing to prove a distraction. That and I didn't want to have fun without her.

We lived in the suburbs, in a rather affluent neighbourhood, with all the shopping about ten minutes' drive from us. We parked on a not-so-busy side street and got out, resolving to walked to the main shopping area and show off how fabulous we looked on the way.

It was a gorgeous summer day as we swished down the street, knowing we were garnering stares from men, boys and women alike. We smirked and giggled at the thought, holding hands as we made our way to our favourite café.

We had a light breakfast and indulged with cappuccinos, sitting on the patio beneath one

of the large parasols. We watched people walked by, quietly musing what their lives were like. Loud music began thumping as some vaguely Mediterranean guy drove by in a Ferarri, wearing entirely too much gold.

"And I can guarantee you that his dick isn't half the size of your father's..." mom observed.

I snickered before going pensive. "It's not fair he was taken from you when you were so young."

"I know, baby," she agreed, tracing a fingernail around the edge of her cup, lost in thought. "He was only twenty-five. Funny part is that I didn't know him much longer than you had."

I hadn't really considered that before. I was nine when dad died. Mom had only known him for about a year before I was born, although they knew almost instantly that they were meant to be together, even at the tender age of fifteen. Both sets of parents had been crazy about the other significant other, which was not hard to imagine since my mom and dad were amazing.

It was true, everyone was a little shocked when it turned out mom was pregnant, but the two families rallied around and made sure everything was fine. In order to ensure the young couple and their baby were taken care of, mom was home-schooled by a series of accredited tutors, as was my father while he also took a job to make sure he could support us.

I grew up happy and healthy, the shining jewel of my whole family. Then there'd been a drunk driver late one night while my dad was walking home from work...

I put the thought from my mind, we were out to have fun today. We packaged up a scone with some whipped cream and brought it with us, in case we wanted a snack. Down the street was a lingerie and intimates shop, one of the better ones to be found. We stopped in and were greeted by a cheerful attendant. She led us to the section we were likely to be shopping from.

"Let's not weird them out," my mom whispered. "Chances are they get moms and daughters shopping together, but probably not to share what they're buying."

I nodded and played along. The girl presented us with some lovely options and then offered us one of the dressing rooms to try stuff on. We had about four different outfits each, ranging from classy but sexy to almost nonexistent. We smirked as we locked the door and began undressing.

"So nice of them to provide a sound-proof room, too," mom stated as she pulled her sundress over her head. "That way they won't hear us giggling or talking about who will wear what first."

I agreed readily as I turned and let her unhook my bra, sliding the straps down my shoulders slowly. She sidled up behind me, her breasts pressing in to my back.

'I already know you're going to look fabulous in everything we have here," she whispered, letting the bra drop and them clasping her hands together gently over my stomach. I turned my head slightly and nuzzled my cheek to hers as she moved her hands up and cupped my soft breasts. We kissed for a moment, our skin becoming warm at the intimate touch. She whispered in my ear. "Take mine off now?"

I nodded and turned around slowly, facing into her. I snaked my arms behind and undid the snaps of the emerald bra, which fell away between us. My hands on her back, I held her close enough that our nipples kissed and then our tits pressed together. Her hands came up and caressed my cheeks as we looked into one another's eyes for a moment before the slowly caressed down my back to put her hands on my butt. She squeezed the cheeks and then pulled my hips closer, pressing my panties into hers.

Our silk-covered crotches squirmed together for a moment as we tilted out hips forward. Wearing one another's used panties was a thrill for us both, something we'd doubtless be doing a lot more of in the future if we had our way.

We broke the hug by silent consent and slid down our panties, holding them in our hands while we looked at one another. We pressed them together and bunched them up as we held onto them.

'Been wearing these for about an hour each now," she said quietly, still looking into my eyes. "Swap when we dress? Then again later?"

I giggled and nodded my assent, turned on by the idea. "These poor panties will be so abused by the end of the day."

We began trying on the various pieces of lingerie and underthings we had brought in, probably assisting one another more than was necessary, but we felt a mutual need to do so. Breasts were fluffed and fondled, hips gripped, backsides squeezed and tummies kissed. She was wearing white panties now, practically see-through. The pair I was wearing were royal blue, made of lace.

"How do you suppose these two feel together?" I murmured, my cheeks doubtless flushed.

"Better find out," mom answered. "Wouldn't want them to not match, right?"

We held one another and tilted our hips forward, pressing our panties together. We each put a foot up on a small bench on either side of the cubicle, allowing us to press our pussies closer. I bit my lip as we ground our crotches in little circles together, the rough texture of my lace panties against her gauze-like ones incredible. Mom sighed and shivered, pulling away for a moment.

"Okay," she said, fanning her now pink face. "Those work together."

I think we were both getting overheated because we stopped touching, fondling and teasing quite so much. There was still some, of course, but we dialed it back, at least for now. Mom seemed to have recovered more readily than me, that or she was just better at hiding it and acting normal. I was kinda hoping it was the latter.

We were trying on the last set, swapping it briefly to make sure it worked on both of us. True to form, rather than choose the sets we needed, we agreed to buy them all. This made sense when you think about it, since we had resolved to share our bras and panties from now on. We giggled at how lazy yet practical we were being. Naked, mom leaned back against the wall and pulled me to her, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me. We held one another as we kissed before there was a knock on the door, our attendant asking how the fitting was going.

We reluctantly broke the kiss and mom informed her we were just getting dressed again, that we would be out in a few moments. We sighed as we calmed ourselves and then picked up our panties. Mom grinned as she took the panties she'd been wearing and rubbed them against her pussy briefly before handing them to me. I did the same and she smiled as she kissed them before slipping them on.

It took a few moments to gather up everything neatly and we proceeded out of the change room. If our attendant had any suspicions of anything happening while we'd been indisposed, they rapidly disappeared when we announced we'd be buying all of the items. Her face lit up and she brought us to the cashier's station happily. We made our purchase and we were given several small gift items due to the amount we'd spent. Three attendants walked us to the entrance and saw us off, waving and smiling pleasantly.

"That went well," mom mused as we walked down the street, holding some shopping bags. "But it's simply not enough. The two of us sharing means at least fourteen sets, right?"

"Except for the days where we go commando," I pointed out. "I do that with some frequency."

Mom giggled. "Me too, but it's best to have our bases covered. There's a big limit on this card and it's been burning a hole in my wallet, begging to be used. Let's do right by it."

Like I needed any encouragement there. Mom and I were doing one of the things we did best with clothes on- power shopping. We had no intention of slowing down just yet, we'd barely started. The day was wide open and there were plenty of shops to pillage still.

"Mall next?" mom asked, pointing own the road we were on. "They have a good silkies store in there too."

I nodded and we headed directly to the mall, a ritzy affair with high-end boutiques as well as some more pedestrian shops for us should any other needs arise. I'd been going to this mall for as long as I could remember, hanging out there with my friends after school if there was nothing better to do. Our stroll through the various wings allowed us to plan out what stores to hit in what order. We walked down a small hallway that was a recent expansion and not seeing much use yet. Then I tapped my mom's shoulder and pointed.

"The photo booth, they moved it here," I exclaimed. "We used to use it all the time, when it was in the concourse! Wanna go give it a whirl?"

Mom snickered as I dragged her over to the large booth, tossing our bags inside before herding her in and drawing the curtain shut. It was a long and and heavy felt thing, so we were unlikely to be disturbed. More than that, though, this wing of the mall was rather dead at this time of day and we had yet to see anyone come down this hall.

We began taking pictures together, mostly making goofy faces, but perhaps predictably at this point, the shots we took became more personal, less likely to be pictures we would show anyone else. By the third set, I had pulled out the small to-go container of whipped cream and smeared some across my mother's nose, licking it off for the camera. She countered by tracing a line of it across my neck and kissing it off slowly. Naturally, I escalated by making her stand a little taller and then dobbing some across the swell of her breasts that showed over her sundress. I kissed and licked this off while she clasped my head.

We smeared each other's lips next and began kissing and nibbling the whipped cream off. Mom took my face in her hands at one point and slid her tongue across my lips, making me moan. She shivered as my hands moved to her breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze in response. After six full sets of progressively naughtier pictures, she realized she had run out of small bills. She seemed unhappy that we'd have to stop.

I shrugged. "We've got cellphones with flashes, we'll just take our own pictures or even video," I reasoned. "And we can take those pics from whatever angle we want, too."

She nodded, pleased and we took out our cellphones, firing up the flashlight functions to adapt to our dark environs.

Mom took pictures and I filmed while I kissed my way down her neckline. She removed her shoulder straps and hiked down her sundress and bra, exposing her breasts to me. I kissed around them slowly, making her shiver, all the while avoiding her nipple for reasons neither of us could articulate.

Next I stood on the wooden bench inside and turned around, presenting my ass to her. She mugged for her camera as she took photos, pulling aside my panties to show my cheeks before squeezing them and even giving them a kiss and a bite. Her lips on my ass cheeks tingled and make me moan in my throat.

Finally we both sat facing one another and spread our legs, lifting the skirts of our dresses. We filmed and snapped pics as we pressed our panties together in the darkness, squirming them around. We pulled them tight again, our lips outlined now as they mashed into one another, green and black materials rasping wonderfully.

Finally though, we had to exit the booth, since we were taking a huge, absurd risk with our nonsense. Mom stood and adjusted her skirt, taking a deep breath to calm herself. "Gotta pee..." she muttered.

"Just down that way," I said, picking up some of the shopping bags and leading her out of the booth and a little farther down the hall. "There's a family bathroom-changeroom thingy right here."

Sure enough, in addition to the regular men and women's walk-in bathrooms, there was also a room dedicated to families with multiple children to change. We closed the door and locked it, now in the changing room part with sinks and two baby-changing stations, not to mention a wide bench for feeding mothers.

At the back of this room was a wooden door which led to the smaller area where the toilet was. We stepped inside and locked this door as well. We pulled our sundresses completely off (not necessary, of course, but we wanted to, since mutual nudity seemed to be a thing now) and stripped out of our panties, crumpling them together again.

"Ooh, baby," mom giggled as she looked at the crotch of mine, which were stained dark and really sticky to the touch. "Getting a little wet, are we??

"Oh, who wouldn't?" I shot back, giving her a look. "We've been kissing, fondling, rubbing our tits together and grinding our cunts all morning. Even if I only like guys, I'm still bound to get a little turned on, you know."

I now poked at the panties she had been wearing, twirling my finger in a similar spot. "'sides, looks like you're not entirely innocent either."

Mom smiled without admission and sat on the toilet now. I grimaced and turned my feet in. "Actually, I really have to go too..."

She looked over at the small porcelain washing sink nearby, assessing it. "That sink's too dinky for either of us to sit on, it'll snap right off the wall," she mused. "Damn." Finally she had made a decision and sat up straight, spreading her legs to the sides and holding her arms wide.

"Alright, baby," she said, looking up at me. "Bring it on in and park it."

I raised an eyebrow. "You want me to sit in your lap so we can piss at the same time?"

She shrugged. "It's that or you wait, Bron."

I could have waited. I could have. But I wasn't about to turn down an offer like that. And I really did need to pee. So I moved in and straddled my mother, lowering myself down onto her lap as she sat on the toilet. She smiled and reached around to put her hands on my butt, pulling me in and lining me up. I placed my hands around her neck for additional support. We both looked down between us now.

"So, I just fire away and hope I don't piss on you?" I asked, somewhat uncertain.

"That's the plan," she answered simply. "And if you do, that's what wet-wipes and sinks are for."

I nodded and sidled even closer into her, my breasts now pressed to her chest and my belly in her midriff. I shivered and began to pee finally, looking into her eyes. Mom stared back into mine, peeing as well. It was just pee in a toilet but to me it sounded as loud and thunderous as Niagara Falls. Her hands caressed my ass cheeks and lower back gently, helping me to calm myself.

Of course, my part in calming myself was to kiss her. Our lips pressed and we held the unmoving kiss until we had both finished. I pulled my lips away from hers and looked down at her in concern. "Not too heavy, am I?"

She giggled and shook her head. "Not at all, baby. Light as a feather."

"Still, I feel bad about all the weight on you." I said, shifting around to look at our pussies again. I slid one leg off and then lifted hers, slinging it over mine and effectively scissoring us on the toilet. We were now on the same level, neither of us above the other.

"There, now you're not pinned beneath me," I declared, nodding at my solution. Mom giggled and looked down as well. "You're a little precariously balanced at the edge, though."

"So you just hold my butt a little tighter," was my response. "We'll be able to sit better this way next time."

"Next time?" she asked, smirking. "So our little pee pretzel thing here is gonna become a regular ritual?"

"Don't ruin the moment, mom." I muttered, scooting a little further in with my hips and pressing my pussy to hers and kissing her again to shut her up. She giggled and finally sighed, smiling as she caressed my face. We squirmed our boobs together for a bit and finally I got up while she handed me some tissue.

"Did I piss on you?" I asked, wiping myself.

"Only a little," she said dismissively. "Nothing to worry about."

"Oh, you..." I sighed, going over to the sink and retrieving some moistened towelettes from a dispenser. I came back, knelt in front of her and pulled her legs apart. I then began gently wiping at her pussy, being diligent about it.