Sarah Cheats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See what's going in your pussy. My hot black cock is ready for you. Tell me you want it."

"Oh god yes. I want it."

"Show me where you want it. Show me your wet pussy.

I open my legs and show it all to him. He smiles and moves between my legs. I watch as his head drops in my crotch. He kisses my pussy lips and I hear myself cry out.

"White pussy. Nothing better. Tell me what you want now, Sarah. Tell me."

"I want you to eat my pussy and then fuck it. I want that big cock in me."

He starts licking and sucking my pussy lips. I cum almost immediately for him. He finger fucks me to two orgasms. He moves up and I feel the head of his cock on my pussy. I grab it with both hands and aim it at my drenched hole.

"Tell me what you want, Sarah. Tell me."

"Shove it in me. Shove that big cock in me."

He slowly lowers himself. I feel my pussy lips spread around the head. It's bigger than any cock I ever had. The head pops in and I cry out and cum for him. My pussy lips close behind the head.

'Give it to me. Give me that big cock. I want all of it."

"Take it, baby. Push up and take it all."

I lock my legs behind his thighs and push up. His cock slowly fills me. I cum twice getting it in. All the guilt and thoughts of my husband fade away. I just want that cock all the way in me.

'Yes. Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. fuck me hard."

"Take it, baby. Fuck that cock. Take it all the way in and fuck it."

I put my arms around his neck and start humping up on his cock. My pussy muscles squeeze it as I take all of it. It touches my cervix and his bone rubs on my clit. Every nerve in my pussy feels his big cock rubbing on them. My pussy is on fire.

"Get ready for my cum, baby. I'm loaded and ready for you."

"Oh god, no. don't cum in me. Please pull out. I might get a baby."

"You're taking my cum. I won't pull out. Tell me you want my cum."

"No. Please don't cum in me. Please."

He flexes is cock against my cervix and I cum hard for him. I'm slowly giving all control to him.

"Take it, baby. Tell me you want it. Take my hot cum."

"Oh god. Yes. Yes. Cum in me. Fill my pussy with it. Cum hard in me."

"Move that pussy. Milk my cock and make it shoot in you. Make me cum."

He lifts a little giving me room to move. I grab his ass cheeks and pull him down as I start thrusting up. My pussy muscles start milking on his cock. I push up and grind my clit on his bone. I cry out and cum again. I keep squeezing and stroking on him till I feel his cock swell. I know it's coming and I hold his cock head on the opening to my cervix. I give one last squeeze and it hits me. His cock flares and the first blast of cum hits me. I scream and start milking. I feel his cock pumping cum in me. I hold him deep in me taking it all in me. My orgasm overwhelms me. Every nerve in my body fires. My brain is filled with ecstasy. Bright light flash behind my eyelids. His cock stops pumping and I squeeze the last drops from it.

"Stay in me, Tony. Keep that big cock in me."

"Hold it, baby. It's all yours."

"God, Tony. That's the best I ever had. I came so many times and so hard. Your cock is amazing."

'Your pussy is amazing too. It's like it has a mind of it's own. It took my cock and made it cum and cum. Best pussy I ever had."

"We lay together for a few minutes. I feel his cock start to fill with blood. I start gently squeezing it. I push him off me and climb on top. I slide his cock up in me. I feel it come to full hard and it touches my cervix. He flexes it and I cry out and cum. My pussy takes over and starts milking him. I stroke up and down on him. He groans for me.

"Fucking you. I'm fucking you. Fucking your big black cock."

I start stroking up and down on him. I squeeze him, grind on his bone and make him touch my cervix. I feel his cock swelling and go for it. His cock flares and more of his cum hits me. I squeeze it all out and up in me. My orgasm hits me and I scream with him. My body goes limp and I fall on his chest. We cuddle in the wonderful afterglow of mind blowing sex.

I finally stir and slap him on the ass.

"You gotta get outta here. My kid is coming home soon."

"We gotta do this again, baby. I want more of you. That hot pussy is already calling me."

"We can. I just have to be really careful. No one can know about this."

"I'm cool with that. I'll just be your fuck toy. I don't want to mess up your life."

As he is getting dressed he promises to call me. He drives away and I take a shower to remove all the evidence. I know I will fuck him again. The orgasms are just too good for this to be a one time thing. I'm already looking forward to the next time.

I get dressed and put clean sheets on the bed. I'm all ready to resume my normal life for the evening. A little guilt is in the back of my mind. The memory of our amazing orgasms push it away.

Over the rest of the week, I fuck Tony two more times. Once at his house and once more here. The orgasms are just as amazing as they were the first time. Taking his cum doesn't bother me. It's not my fertile time. My husband never suspects a thing. I'm very careful not to change my behavior around him.

The weekend passes with no problems. On Monday, Tony calls me about noon. He wants to come over. I tell him it's too close to the time Amy comes home. I tell him to wait and I'll call him after she gets home. I plan on sending her next door to play with Jenny. He agrees.

"Hi sweetie. How about a snack?

"OK, Mon."

"Why don't you go play with Jenny. Then I'll come and get you and take you for an ice cream cone later."

"Oh yes. Yes. Yes."

She goes through the gate to Jenny's house. I call Tony. He shows up twenty minutes later. I lead him to the bedroom and strip for him. I pose for him and then take his clothes off. I push him on the bed and suck his cock. It come up full hard and I crawl on top of him. I bury his cock in me. It hits bottom and I cry out and cum.

"Oh fuck yes. Big cock. Big black cock. So big in me."

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard. Ride that big black cock."

I ride him for a few minutes. He pushes me off and pulls me to my knees. He gets behind me and shoves his cock back in. He holds my hip bones stroking deep in me. I cum two times for him. He is almost ready to cum in me and I see Amy standing in the bedroom door. He mouth is hanging open. I shove Tony off me and get off the bed. I grab my robe. I put it on and take Amy to her room.

"It's ok, sweetie. Uncle Tony and I are just playing. You stay here for a while."

I go back and look at Tony.

"I was afraid this would happen. She may tell her father."

'You need to tell her not to. Think of a good reason."

"I will. You need to leave now. I'll call you when the coast is clear."

I go in Amy's room.

"Amy, sweetie. What you saw today has to be our secret. You can't tell Daddy. If you do, the county will come and take you and you'll have to live in a foster home."

"No, Mom. I don't want to go. Please let me stay here."

'You can, sweetie. Just don't tell anyone about Uncle Tony and I playing. OK?"

"OK, Mom. I won't say anything. I promise."

I kiss her and go take shower. I know now I won't be bringing Tony here again. This was a big mistake. I need to be more careful.

I go to Tony's house one more time this week. Friday rolls around and against my better judgment I ask Tony to come over. We have a hot session. I have five wonderful orgasms and take his hot cum. I send him home before Amy comes home.

I wait for Amy to come home. She shows and I give her a snack.

"Sweetie. I'm going to the gym and then grocery shopping. I'll see you when I get back. Remember, don't let anyone in while I'm gone and don't answer the phone unless it's Daddy.

"Bye, Mom."

**********************

I come home from shopping. As I walk in I notice the house is empty. I don't worry. Eric had probably taken Amy and gone to his mothers. It's not unusual. I put the groceries away and go take a shower. I fix a snack and turn on the TV. After a while I get sleepy. I go into the bedroom and turn on a movie. I fall asleep. Maybe Eric will wake me when he comes in and jump my bones.

The next morning I wake and I see Eric didn't come home last night. He must have slept over at his Mom's house. Maybe he drank too much to drive. I get up and make some coffee. I decide to check on him.

*****************

I'm drinking my morning coffee with Amy. She is eating her usual cereal and juice. Mom and I are chatting. Amy finishes her breakfast and goes out to play with Buzz.

"What are you going to do today, Eric. Everything is closed."

"Not much. I expect Sarah to call. I have a short message ready for her."

Sure enough, Sarah calls.

"Hello."

"Eric. You didn't come home last night. I hope there wasn't a problem."

"There was a small problem."

'What was that? Did you drink too much to drive?"

"No, I just thought you might need some more time to fuck Tony."

I hear her cry out, "No. No" and it sounds like she dropped her phone. I tap end call and shut off my phone. I need to be careful what I say around Amy. I don't want her involved.

"She didn't like what you had to say?"

'Yep. It sounded like she dropped her phone. I turned off my phone. She will probably try here next."

"Thank god for caller id. I umm can't talk to her right now."

"I can't have her served till Tuesday after noon. Jan is working on the papers. I need to call in Monday and get some time off. We might have to umm go on vacation till then. Maybe to a nice hotel."

"No problem. I can leave enough food and water for Buzz. He will be fine till then. Dad won't be home till next Friday. At least that's what your brother said."

"I suppose I should call him and let them know what's going on. They deserve to know before they get a phone call from Sarah."

I call my brother and tell them whats going on. They get pissed immediately. I tell them to expect a call from Sarah, and not to tell her anything. Just play dumb.

We pack up everything we need for five days and go to the Hilton. I get a double room for all of us. We settle in and go to lunch. As we eat I rack my brain trying to think of what to tell Amy. How can I tell her that her mother is a cheating slut. We spend the weekend taking Amy to all of her favorite places. I try to keep my spirits up, but the realization that my marriage is over starts to sink in. Mom notices and tries to talk to me. It's hard with Amy there.

"Mom, let's talk later. The wall have ears.

'OK, son. Take it easy on yourself. We can get through this. It will be hard but we can do it."

"I know. It's all finally starting to sink in."

***********************

"Eric. You didn't come home last night. I hope there wasn't a problem."

"There was a small problem."

'What was that? Did you drink too much to drive?"

"No, I just thought you might need some more time to fuck Tony."

"No. No."

I drop the phone and fall to the floor. He found out. He knows about Tony. My world falls apart in seconds. I've ruined my life. Somehow I need to fix it. Maybe if I explain what happened he can forgive me. I need to talk to him. My hands are shaking so bad I can hardly hold the phone. Tears are running down my face. I can hardly see the phone. I manage to find it and tap call. He doesn't answer. It goes to his voice mail. I can't think. I just lay on the floor crying. I don't know how long I lay there, crying my eyes out. I manage to get up and get on the sofa. I try to call him again and get his voice mail. I leave him a message to call me so I can explain. Fear overwhelms me. I've lost the love of my life and my sweet daughter. I fall into the depths of despair. My life is gone. I make my way to the bedroom and fall on the bed. I cry and cry. Finally I fall asleep.

I wake up two hours later and call my Mother.

"Mom, are you going to be home? I need you."

"What's the matter, Sarah?"

"Eric has left me. I made a really bad mistake and he won't talk to me."

"What the hell did you do?"

"I'll come over and tell you everything. Not over the phone."

I tap end call and get dressed. I go to my Mon's house.

I knock on her door. I'm crying and blubbering so much I can't even communicate. She takes me in her arms and hugs me.

"Come in and sit down. Get hold of yourself and tell me what you did.?"

"I made a horrible mistake. I cheated on Eric."

"You did what? Oh my god. What ever made you do that. How could you do that to him. He is such a loving husband. You two had a perfect marriage."

"I know we did. I'm not sure what happened to me. I lost touch with reality. It's hard to explain. I became obsessed with the idea. I couldn't resist it. I thought I could do it and he wouldn't find out. I don't know how he did. I guess I wasn't careful enough. I need to talk to him. If I explain maybe he will forgive me."

"Good luck with that. I don't think he will ever get over something like that. You're hurt him beyond repair. It will take him a long time to get over the hurt and anger."

"If I can talk him into trying I know I can rebuild the trust. I know I can. I'll be the best wife ever."

"I don't know, Sarah. I don't think he will go for it. I think you should plan on your marriage being over. I know it will be hard for you but I'm almost positive about it. You really screwed up."

"Oh god no. I love him. He is the love of my life. I have to make it right. I don't know if I can live without him and Amy."

"Just stay here this weekend and let things settle. I want you to know I'm here for you even though you really screwed up."

Over the weekend I call Eric over and over again. He doesn't take my calls. I have my Mom call. Maybe she can convince him to talk to me.

********************

Sunday morning I check my voice mail calls. They are all from Sarah except one. It's from her Mother. I decide to call her.

"Hi Betty. I got a message to call you."

"Hi Eric. Sarah is here. She is a mess. She can't stop crying."

'I'm not surprised. Did she tell you what happened."

"She told me some of it. That she cheated on your and you left her. She didn't give me many details."

"She left a lot out, but I'll let her tell you."

"She wants to talk to you, Eric. Can you meet her and talk?"

'I'm sure she does, but I don't ever want to see her again. What she did is unforgivable. The next time I see her will be in court. I intend to file for a divorce as soon as possible. Tell her I left her half of the savings and half the checking account. Also, tell her to get a lawyer."

"I'm so sorry, Eric. I know you had a great marriage. I still can't believe she did this to you. I know you loved her very much."

"I gotta go now, Betty. Remember I love you. You're the best mother in law in the world."

"I love you too, Eric. I don't think it was caused by anything you did so please, take it easy on yourself."

Monday morning found me waiting outside of the bank. I was first in line. I went in and took half the savings and checking account and opened accounts in my name. I canceled all the joint cards. With nothing left to do there I showed up at work. I called my boss and talked with him I told him what was going on and asked for the rest of the week off. He didn't have a problem with it and told me to take as long as I needed. I brought my co-workers up to date on the cases I had going and took off.

I went back to the hotel to talk to my Mom. She was always the rock for me. She kept me anchored when I had problems. Amy was in school so we were able to talk.

"I need to talk to you Mom. It's finally sinking in that my marriage is gone. I need your help dealing with all the feelings I'm having."

"I was waiting for you to come around about this. Tell me what you're feeling."

"I feel a lot of anger about what Sarah told Amy. I can't really come to grips about it. Why did she scare like that. She is just a little kid. It's unforgivable to do that to a kid."

"What else?"

"The pain that I feel. She cheated on me. she took another man in our bed with our child in the house. I wonder if it was something that I did or didn't do that drove her to it. I thought our sex life was great. I never told her no and she never told me no. We changed our sex up, doing it at different times and different places. Kind of like adding a little spice to it. We did it in every room in the house, sometimes in the car. She never complained about it. I had no clue she needed another man. I just don't understand why she had to have someone else."

"OK, about the anger. If you let it rage through you for too long it will eat you up. You'll never get over it. Amy is safe from her now. You need to let go of it or you'll never be able to have another relationship. You can't take that baggage with you. Eventually you will need to find a woman in your life. Amy needs a mother and you need a wife. I know it will take some time before you can do that, but you need to set that goal. In the end you'll have to forgive Sarah for what she did.

"Yeah, I know you're right. It will take some time. I'll probably need some counseling to leave that behind."

"As for the pain your feeling now. I seriously doubt it was any thing you did or didn't do that caused her to cheat. It had to be something that happened to her. I have no clue what it was but it wasn't your fault. You can't do a guilt trip on yourself."

My eyes started burning and the tears came. My Mom takes me in her arms and let me cry myself out."

"Let it out, Son. Let the tears flow. It's good for you."

I don't know how long she held me. I finally stopped and felt a little better. I felt like a little boy as she held me. She always held me like this when I got my feelings hurt or when a bully picked on me at school. My Mom always came to my rescue.

Tuesday I picked Amy up at school and took her to the hotel. I needed to meet with my lawyer.

"Hi, Mary. Jan told me to come by today to sign some papers. Is now a good time."

"Hi, Eric. Yes. Go right in. She's expecting you."

"Hi Jan. Good to see you. I just wish it were under better circumstances."

"Take a seat there. I agree on that. Divorces are tough. But dealing with the aftermath is much harder."

"How did you set it up?"

"OK. As I said before, it's a no fault state so you have to divide up the assets. I asked for you to keep your retirement. Full custody of Amy and your call on visitation. You can deny or approve it. No alimony. You keep her on your health insurance till he gets her own. She will have to go to work eventually and she can get hers through her employer. If you have any assets that she doesn't know about you have to divide those too. The courts frown on hidden assets."

"I don't have any hidden. She can keep her car. She has quite a bit of jewelry. I suppose that's personal property since I gave it to her."

"The court will probably give that to her so we should do that too. We may be able to have all this agreed on and the court will accept it. It's way easier that way. You have the thing she did to Amy to hold over her head. She will probably agree to everything. The only wrinkle is she may ask for you and her to attend counseling. The judge may order that. One thing about that. You may have to attend but you don't have to participate. You can just show up and keep your mouth shut. We'll she how that goes."

"Fat chance of us getting back together. She can rot in hell for all I care."

"It sounds like you might need some counseling on your own. I see a lot of anger in you."

"Yeah. I talked about it with my Mom. She said the same thing. I'll worry about that later. I just want to be cut loose from her first."

"OK, I'll file the papers in court and have her served tomorrow. Then we wait till her attorney contacts us."