Sarah Cheats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH my god, Eric. That was so good. I've never cum like that. I thought I died."

"You're gonna die a lot this weekend. Get ready for it."

"Oh god. I hope so. You are one sweet lover. I'm so glad I found you."

"How about we try some doggie. It's my favorite."

"Holy shit. It's mine too. Do me. Do me. Make me chase cars and bark at the mailman."

She rolls off and gets on her knees. She sticks her beautiful ass up for me. I move behind her and grab her hips. I slowly push my cock in her. She squeals and cums.

"Take me, baby. Take me hard and make me your woman. Ram that big cock in me."

I grab her hip bones and slam into her. She squeals again. I start stroking in her. My hands move up and I grab her nipples. I pulls back on them holding her on me. she squeals and cums again.

"Nipples. Nipples. Nipples and pussy. Fuck yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I let go of her nipples and grab one hand full of hair. I pull back and her back arches up. One hand moves down to her pussy. I have her clit and her hair. I use both and bring her to another orgasm.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me hard."

Her pussy is squeezing me and I'm slamming into her. I feel my cum boiling.

"Hang on, baby. Here I cum. Get ready for my load."

"Do it. Do it. Cum in me. Shoot your hot cum in me. give it all to me."

My cock flares and my cum rockets out of my cock. I scream out as I pump her full. Seconds later I hear her scream. Her pussy muscles milk my cock. She takes every drop. I go limp and fall on her back. She holds me up for a second and we both fall over. I pull her back to me and hold her. One hand is on her breast and one on her soaked pussy.

"Oh baby. Hold me. Yes. Yes. Hold me tight."

"I got you baby. With what the strength I have left.

"Eric, You should be arrested. That cock is a deadly weapon. I have never been taken like that. That was amazing."

"The weekend is just starting. I plan of lots more of this. I may let you out of bed. I know for sure you won't need any clothes. You're staying naked all the time."

"You're such a horn dog. I think this will be the best weekend of my life. I'm going to enjoy staying naked for you."

She rolls over in my arms and puts her arms around my neck. She kisses my all over my face and neck.

"You're pretty good with that cock. You just keep up the good work. You'll make me a happy woman."

"It's a deal. You keep that hot pussy ready for me and we can both go to heaven."

She snuggles deeper into my arms.

"mmmm. Hot lover. So good."

We drift off to sleep.

I wake first in the morning. I look over at Sandy. She is breathing gently. One leg is pulled up and I can see her cum soaked pussy. I smile and go take a shower. I make my way to the kitchen and start breakfast. Bacon, eggs, toast, hash brown and coffee are on the menu. I'm just about done and I hear the shower go on. Five minutes later a naked redhead walks in the kitchen.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. I hope you slept well."

"Like a log. I had some pretty good dreams too. Some guy was taking advantage of me. I loved every minute of it."

"Yeah, you have to be careful around here. Lot's of low life guys running around."

I pour her a cup of coffee and sit down. We dig in.

"What are you plans for the day, baby?"

"I was going to find someone to fuck. Do you know anyone who can help me with that."

"I think we can find someone."

As we're eating I notice she is looking at me out of the corner of her eye.

"You checking me out, baby?"

She laughs.

"As a matter of fact I was."

"What's on your mind?"

"I'm trying to figure all of this out. You're well off, handsome, a wonderful father, a wonderful lover and a great dancer. Did I leave anything out?"

"I dunno. It's your list.

"What's your list."

I look at her for a minute and smile.

"You're beautiful, intelligent, a wonderful mother, a sweet lover and a great dancer. Did I leave anything out."

We both have a good laugh.

"Let's finish breakfast and go make sure about the lover part."

I grab her hand and pull her to the bedroom. We lay together, cuddling. She sighs and lays her head on my chest.

"I feel so good when you hold me like this. I guess you've noticed I'm a cuddler."

"Get closer. I like cuddles too."

We lay together for a while. I start kissing her. I kiss my way down her body paying close attention to all of her sensitive spots. I end up with my face buried in her pussy. He legs are wide open for me. Her hands are holding me by my hair.

"Did I mention a good pussy eater too. Your mouth is so good. You found all of my good spots."

I stick two fingers in her wet pussy and finger fuck her gently. He pussy juice starts running down her ass crack. I lick up most of it. I stick in another finger and increase my speed. She is starting to moan and groan. She is getting close. I curl my fingers up and rub her G spot. Her moaning increases. I touch her clit with the tip of my tongue. She squeals and cums. I let her come down and go for a big one. I attack her G spot and pull her clit hood up. I lick and suck up her clit. I hold her right on the edge of cumming. She starts begging.

"Oh fuck. Make me cum. Please don't tease me. Make me cum, baby. Please."

I suck hard on her clit and massage her G spot. She starts a long scream and cums hard.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Cumming. Cumming. Oh god yes."

I slowly move up and kiss her. Our tongues meet and my cock head finds her drenched pussy lips. I slowly slid all the way in her. He legs lock behind my ass and she pulls down hard. I bottom out and she cries out and cums again. I start stroking slowly in and out. She meets each thrust with one of her own. I keep a slow rhythm. I want this one to be slow and gentle.

"Oh god, yes. Fuck me. fuck me."

I push all the way in till my cock head is touching her cervix. I hold deep in her and flex my cock. She gasps and sinks her nails in my back. I give her another flex and she cries out. One more and she screams and cums. Her pussy muscles clamp down and my cock starts pumping cum in her. We cry out together.

"Oh fuck yes. So fucking good. Good hot fucking."

My cock stops pumping and I roll off her. I hold her in my arms and kiss all over her face. She moans and hugs me back.

"Oh my god, Eric. I can't believe how good sex is with you. You're so loving and tender one time and like an animal the next. So fucking good. You're really doing a number on me."

"That was my plan from the start. You're a great big bright spot in my life. I'm so lucky to have found you."

"Hold me, baby. Hold me."

She starts crying again.

"I hope those are tears of joy."

"You know they are. You know it."

"I know this is way too fast but I love you."

"Oh god, Eric, I love you too. I want to be with you forever."

She really starts crying now. She grabs me and hugs me, kissing me all over my face.

We cuddle for a while. She starts kissing her way down my body. She grabs my cock with both hands

"I've had breakfast and a wonderful fuck. Now it's time for my dessert. Instead of fruit bowl I"m having some of you hot cum."

She slowly take my whole cock down her throat. She holds it for a few seconds and comes up for air.

"Oh fuck, what did you just do? You took it all."

"Surprise. I was saving that for a special occasion. This is special."

She suck, licks and throats me to a screaming orgasm. I pump all of my hot cum in her mouth. She catches it all. She looks up and me and opens her mouth. She shows my cum to me. She swishes it around in her mouth savoring the creamy texture and flavor. I watch as she swallows it and she shows me her empty mouth.

"That is so good. Now I can have a steady diet of it. All of your cum is mine from now on."

"All of it, for sure. Any time you want it."

"You really surprised me when you throated me. No one has ever been able to do that."

"I have lot's of talent you don't know about. Just you wait."

"Oh god. I've fallen in love with a sex monster. Help! Help! Someone save me."

********************

We fuck our brains out for the rest of the weekend. Sunday afternoon we go to my Mom's house to pick up the the girls. We walk in and get rushed by two screaming girls. My Mom is standing there grinning from ear to ear.

"Thanks for watching the girls for us, Mom. We really appreciate it. We had a great weekend."

"I can tell by the big smiles on your faces."

Sandy blushes.

She asks, "Did you girls have a good time?"

"We really did. Grandma showed us how to make cookies."

"They're good girls. You two are really lucky to have them. They are easy keepers."

"We'll take them off your hands for a while so you can get some rest. They probably ran you ragged."

"They did keep me busy, but they're a pleasure to be around. They almost wore Buzz out throwing the ball for him."

"Hey, Dad. How about we all go out for dinner tonight. I'm buying. Can we pry you out of your recliner for a while."

"Ok, but no dress up. I haven't worn a tie for a long time and I don't want to start tonight."

"How about Applebee's? They're casual."

"Sounds good, let's go."

Sandy says, "Can we stop by my place. I want to put on some jeans. This dress is way to much for Applebee's."

We have a nice dinner and deliver everyone to their houses.

"Bye, baby. I love you. See you at work tomorrow. Sleep well."

"Good night, honey. I love you."

**********************

Over the next few months Sandy and I are together every time it's possible. She showed me some sex positions that I didn't now the human body was capable of. We couldn't be happier. The girls have decided that they are BFF's.

One evening the girls are in Amy's room and Sandy and I are watching a movie. Both girls come out and stand in front of us. They both stand there with their hands on their hips. They have very serious looks on their faces.

"We decided you two should get married. We know you love each other and Amy and I want to be sisters."

I almost drop my wine glass and Sandy's mouth fall open. We look at each other and burst out laughing.

"So, you've decided this, huh?"

"Yep. Then we can all live in one house."

"Well, how about Sandy and I talk it over and let you two know. You two can be pretend sisters for a while."

They run off screaming, "We're gonna be sisters. We're gonna be sisters. I look over at Sandy. She smiles and jumps in my lap.

"We can't disappoint the girls, now can we."

I give her a kiss.

"I guess not. They'll just keep hounding us till we do it."

"I like the 'one house' idea. Waking up in your arms is so good."

"I guess we have some planning to do."

"Oh god, I'm so happy. I can't believe we're getting married.

"I guess we need to get a nice ring for you too."

"How about tomorrow after work. I know a great little jewelry store not far from here."

'Ahah! You've been looking around. Right?"

"Well. Maybe just looking. You never know what's going to happen."

"How much is the price tag?"

"Um-mm just $12,000. It's kind of small."

"You are so bad. Did you and the girls set this all up."

"Honestly. No. This came out of the blue. I'm as surprised as you."

"OK, you're off the hook on that. I thought you girls were ganging up on me."

"Sometimes girls have to do that."

"OK, tomorrow after work we go ring shopping."

Of course she gets all excited and kisses me all over my face.

**************************

Sandy leads me through the mall to the jewelry store. She leans over the jewelry case and points.

"That one. That's my ring."

It's a beautiful ring. The clerk tells us the main diamond is near perfect and is 1.8 carets. It has a number of smaller diamonds around it. Sandy is wiggling around like she it about to pee her pants. The clerk takes it out and gives it to me. I look at Sandy. She is almost crying.

"Say yes."

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes."

I slip it on her finger. She grabs me and kisses me all over my face. The tears fall.

The next day I'm sitting in my office and I hear a big uproar out in the office. I look out and see Sandy surrounded by a group of women. They are all squealing and talking at the same time. They saw Sandy's ring. Mascara is running and tissues are being passed around.

*****************

Two weeks before the wedding Sandy calls her parents. She tells them there are two tickets waiting at the airline counter in their name. The arrive from Florida two days later. I rent them a room at the Hilton. The are living on social security and a small pension from his work in a factory so I foot the bill. Sandy takes off from work. She takes them shopping. He gets a new suit and she gets a new dress, shoes and purse to match. All of the women get together and plan the wedding. I stay the hell out of the way. It's their ball game and I'm just one of the players. Amy and Nicole are going crazy. They are all excited about becoming sisters. They are assigned the duty of flower girl and ring bearer.

The wedding goes off without a hitch. Sandy walks up the isle with her father. She is wearing a pale pastel green full length dress. It sets off her red hair. She is radiant. We say "I do" and go to the reception. The place is packed. Almost everyone from work is there along with friends and family. My boss walks up and congratulates me. He tells me that the company booked us a two week vacation in Hawaii. I thank him and give him a man hug. I tell Sandy and she starts crying again. She hugs Larry and thanks him.

We fly to Hawaii and have a wonderful honeymoon. Sandy even buys me one of those ugly Hawaiian shirts and makes me wear it. I hide it in the back of my closet as soon as we get home.

We come back three days before we have to go back to work. Sandy gives up her rented house and we move her and Nicole into my condo. The girls are inseparable. They are so stoked about being sisters. You would think they are joined at the hip. We decide we need a bigger place. House hunting begins. I sell the condo and we find a nice four bedroom house. It has a pool, hot tub. I set up an office in the extra bedroom. We set up a home theater in the den. Sandy takes a week off and buys furniture.

*********************

A month later we are laying in bed after a hot fuck session.

"Honey, what do you think about adding to our family."

"Wow. That came out of the blue. Have you been thinking about it."

'Yep. I want to give you a baby. I think it would be the best gift in the world. You're such a wonderful father."

"I've thought about it off and on too. Let's do it. Throw you pills away. "

'Oh my god, honey. I wondered if you would like the idea. I'm so happy. Thank you."

"You can tell the girls."

"We already talked about it. They think it's a great idea.

"U huh. You girls are scheming again. You guys are too much."

She gets up, grabs her pills and goes into the bathroom. I hear the toilet flush. She comes back and shows me the empty packet.

"Done."

Six weeks later she tests positive.

*************************

Six months later Sandy and I are walking through the mall. She is taking me baby clothes shopping. I have no idea why. I know exactly zero about baby clothes. I suspect she just want's to been seen all pregnant with her husband. Women do shit like that.

I look ahead and see Sarah walking toward us. She is pushing a stroller. She spots me. I see her glance at Sandy.

"Get ready. There's Sarah."

'Ready."

"Hi Sarah. Nice to see you again."

"Hi Eric. Good to see you too."

"Let me introduce my wife. Sarah, this is Sandy. Sandy, meet Sarah."

Sandy extends her hand. Sarah takes her hand. I glance at the baby in the stroller. It's obvious it's Tony's.

"Nice to meet you, Sarah."

"You as well, Sandy.

I see Sarah look at Sandy's baby bump.

'I see you and Tony are getting a family started. Congratulations."

"I uh mmm I"m not with Tony. When he found out I was pregnant he left. I guess he didn't want to be a father.

"I'm sorry. I though you two might get something going."

"I thought so too. He just wasn't into it."

It's nice seeing you again. I wish you the best.

"Good bye, Eric."

We walk away.

"That's so sad to see that. I wish she could find someone. She doesn't look happy."

"I saw that too. Who knows. Maybe later for her. I hope so."

The end.