Sarah Cheats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************

We waited through the week for Sarah's attorney to contact us. Nothing happened. I had Jan call her Mother. Jan talked to Sarah. She agreed to sign the papers if I would meet with her for thirty minutes. She just wanted to talk to me. I agreed. We met in the park where we used to take Amy.

I sat on a bench watching for her. I saw her coming toward me. She looks as beautiful as ever. As she got closer I saw her face. Her eyes were red and puffy. It was obvious that she had been crying. I'm determined to hold my anger in check. I just want to get this over as soon as possible.

"Hi Sarah. Sit here and let's have our talk."

"Thank you for meeting with me. I just want to tell your what happened. I hope after I tell you you can see some way in your heart to give us a chance to get back together."

"I can't think of anything you can say to make that happen but I agreed to listen so go ahead. I don't want to hear any details about how much better he was in bed or that I got sloppy seconds or how I ate his cream pie.."

"I wouldn't do that to you, Eric. I've hurt you enough. I'm so sorry about that. I never wanted it to happen. I stupidly thought I could have the affair without you knowing. I hoped it would be over quickly and we could go on."

"Anything else?"

"Yes. I want tell you how it started. I was walking through the mall and I saw this little blonde. She was about my size. She was walking with this big black guy. I wondered how she could handle him in bed. The more I thought about it the worse I got. I became obsessed about it. I had to find out. I met Tony at the gym. I flirted with him and he came on to me. we ended up having sex about two or three times a week for two weeks.. When Amy saw us I was going to end it. I guess by that time it was too late. You had found out."

'I hoped you used a condom. He may be carrying something you don't want. I'm getting myself checked."

"We didn't. The ones at home wouldn't fit."

"I suppose he pulled out?"

"No, he didn't"

"Holy shit. You made bad decision after bad decision."

"I know I did. My mind was all screwed up."

"You're probably wondering how I found out. I came home and found the toilet seat up. There were little droplets of urine around the rim of the bowl. I knew some man had used it. I asked Amy if any men had been in the house. She told me about Tony. I called Jerry at the gym and apparently he saw you two leave together. The rest is history."

"That explains it. I always wondered."

"The bad part is what I can't get by. You told Amy if she gave you two up to me she would have to go to a foster home. I can't believe you told her that. It was a horrible thing to do to her. I'll probably never be able to forgive you for that."

"You're right. It was horrible of me to do that. I just wanted her to keep it secret. That was the first thing that came to me."

"Anything else?"

"Yes. Is there any chance that we can try to get back together. I love you with all my heart. I want our marriage back. I want to get old with you."

"I don't see it happening. There is too much water under the bridge. I could never trust you again. You lied and cheated on me. With time I'll be able to get over that, but after what you did to Amy, I can't get by that. I'll let Amy make the call on seeing you. If he wants to I won't stand in the way. Until then I don't want you seeing her. I need to go now. I hope we can both get over this and go on with our lives. Goodbye, Sarah."

I turn and walk away. I don't look back. I go back to the hotel and cry on my Mother's shoulder again.

*****************

Two months later I got my new job. I was a full partner. My life changed after that. I worked less hours so I had more time with Amy and my parents. We worked out a schedule to make sure Amy got to school and back home ok. I bought a condo near her school. She stays with me most of them but Grandma and Grandpa want her around too. They were keeping a close on Amy and I. We worked it out. The house sold and we split the profit fifty fifty.

I found a counseling psychologist to help me through the big change. She helped me get rid of the anger and to forgive Sarah too. It was like a great weight was lifted off my shoulders. Amy adjusted well to living without her Mom. She never asked to see her. I suspect she knew more about what happened than I thought she knew. She probably saw the hurt and anger I was feeling and let well enough alone.

I noticed a lady that was working on a case with one of the lawyers I was watching over. She was a paralegal. She was a strikingly beautiful redhead. She had long beautiful legs and a nice rack. I finally got up nerve enough to ask her out to lunch. We had a nice time, just friendly chat. I asked her to lunch two more times. I noticed that we were getting a lot of smiles from the office staff. I suspect we were the hot topic of all the office gossip. After our third lunch I screwed up my courage and asked her to dinner. She game me a big smile and accepted. Things were looking good.

I drove up to her house. I sat a minute. I was as nervous as a whore in church. I took a deep breath and rang her doorbell. She opened the door and my mouth fell open. I didn't mean to stare but I couldn't help it. She was wearing a burgundy dress. It had spaghetti straps so I know she isn't wearing a bra. The hemline came to mid thigh. She has great legs and liked to show them.

"Hi, Sandy. I didn't mean to stare but you're really beautiful."

"Thanks you, Eric. That's a nice thing to say. You look handsome as well. Let me get my wrap and let's go."

She took my arm as we walked to my car. I felt like a high school kid on his first date. As we are driving to the restaurant I tell her.

"I need to warn you. It's been a long time since I dated. I may have forgotten how, so bear with me tonight."

She laughed.

"It's been a while for me too. Maybe some evening we can compare war stories. We may have something in common."

"I don't know about that. Horror stories and dating don't go well together."

"Maybe we can laugh about it. I've been able to let it all go so it's not a taboo subject."

"Let's save it for another time. I just want to enjoy your company tonight."

I took her to a nice restaurant with a dance band in the back. We have a really nice dinner and move to the back. I order a carafe of white zin and pour two glasses. We sip it and chat a while. The band started a slow set so I take her hand and lead her to the dance floor. She moves into my arms and I feel her body on mine. She moves very gracefully and easily follows me. I've always considered myself a pretty good dancer. I put a couple of moves on her and she follows with no trouble. The song ends and we stay on the floor. She looks up at me and smiles.

"You're a pretty good dancer. You didn't think I could follow you through those moves. Am I right?

"Busted. I think we both had some dance lessons in the past."

"I did. I love to to dance. Especially a nice fast tango."

"You're on."

I go to the bandstand and slip the horn player a five. I ask for a nice fast tango. He smiles.

The next song they play my request. She follows me with no problems. She is looking up at me and smiling. I knew she was enjoying it. And of course I was too. The song ends and we sit down.

"Oh my god, Eric. That was wonderful. It's been so long since I had a good dance partner. We have to do this way more often."

"That was the best dance I've had in a long while too. Thanks for that."

We dance till we run out of wine. We decide to call it a night. I walk her to her door. She turns, puts her arms around my neck and pulls me to her.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening. I enjoyed every minute. You have to promise me we'll do it again."

"How can I turn down an offer like that. A nice dinner and dancing with a beautiful woman. I'm no fool."

I pull her against me and kiss her. She gasps and returns my kiss. I didn't want to rush things so I broke it after a few seconds. She smiles.

"A good dancer and a good kisser. Way to go, big guy. I gotta watch out for you."

I laugh and kiss her again.

"Good night, Sandy. Thanks for a wonderful evening. I'll see you at work Monday."

"Good night, Eric."

I turned and walk away with a spring in my step. I haven't felt this good in ages. I definitely want to see where this was going.

I get home and decide to call her.

"Hello"

"Hi Sandy. I just called to hear your voice again."

"You silly. That's sweet. Are you OK?"

"Of course. I just wanted to thank you again. I had a great time tonight."

"You're welcome. I had a wonderful time too. Don't forget your promise. We have to go out again."

"I won't forget. One other thing. I suspect we'll be the topic of all the office gossips Monday. Get ready for it."

"I know we will. They're watching us really close."

"That's for sure."

"You want to know a little secret. I asked some of the women there about you. They said you were a real sweetheart. I think they were right."

"I try to be a nice guy. Sometimes I don't do so good."

"Bull. You were a perfect gentleman tonight. I think they were right."

I heard a little voice in the background.

"Am I hearing little voice there?"

"Yes. That's my daughter Nicole. She woke up when I came in.'

"How old is she?"

"She's eight."

I laughed.

"My Amy is eight too."

"Oh wow. You got custody of your daughter. How sweet. I'm surprised. Usually the Mother get custody."

'Yeah, I rescued her. She is all mine now, except for her Grandma and Grandpa. They make me share."

"Aww. That's good. She has lots of people to love her."

"I just had a brilliant idea. Amy loves to go to the petting zoo. Let's take the girls there tomorrow."

"OK. That's a great idea. Nicole has never been there before."

"It's great. They get to feed the deer and the birds. The birds land on their arms and they feed them. Amy giggles when they land on her head."

"Ok, what time."

"How about noon. We can feed them and the animals too."

"Ok, see you at noon."

"Good night."

Sunday at noon I pick up Sandy and Nicole. I get Nicole all buckled in and away we go. Sandy makes the introduction. The girls look each over. Sandy talks to them as we drive away. We stop and eat lunch and go to the zoo. Amy is all fired up about feeding the animals. I buy some deer food and Amy shows Nicole how to feed them. We watch as one deer runs up and knocks Nicole down. She gets scared and starts crying. I rush over and pick her up.

"Don't cry. He didn't mean to hurt you.

I wipe away her tears as she stops crying.

"He didn't want to hurt you. He just got excited to see all the good food you had for him. Here. Let's try it again."

I get some more food and kneel down with her I hold one arm around her stomach. I put some food in her hand.

"Hold it out for them. Make your hand flat."

Two deer gently eat from her hand. I see the aggressive one coming and I swat it on the nose. It backs away.

"See. They like for you to feed them. They pretty nice."

She turns and smiles at me. I get a sudden attack of the warmies. I turn around and see that Sandy was watching me. she has tears in her eyes.

"She's OK. Don't cry."

"You big silly. I'm not crying about that. I just watched you with her. That was so sweet how you did that."

"I didn't want her to be afraid of them."

"I know. It's just the way you did it. I got all gooey inside. You're a great Daddy."

She puts her arms around my neck and hugs me. She looks up and smiles and kisses me on the lips. I don't know what to say so I just shut up. The girls saw her kiss me.

"EEWWW! They're kissing. Look at them."

They both giggle.

We go over and buy some bird seeds. Amy shows Nicole how to feed them. They hold some food in their hand and hold out their arms. The birds fly in and land on them. The take turns feeding from their hands. One lands on Nicole's head and both girls laugh.

"Look. Mom. One's on my head. I hope he doesn't poop on me."

"He might. He only poops on people he likes."

I take some snap shots of the girls feeding the birds. Sandy walks over to Nicole, bends over and says something to her.. I get a shot of her butt.

"Hey. Look at the great snap shots I got. They watch as I scroll through them. The one of Sandy's butt come up.

"You. Look at that. You got one of my butt."

"That's a mighty fine looking butt, maam. I may frame that one."

"You bad boy. Are you going to delete that one?"

"Heck no. That's a classic."

"You are so bad, Eric. You should be ashamed."

We head home. I drop Sandy and Nicole off and drive to my condo.

"Did you have fun today, sweetie?"

"Yep. You know I like feeding the animals."

"Did you like Nicole?"

"Yep. She's nice. I want to be friends with her."

"Well, I like her Mom, so I think you'll be seeing lots of her."

"Good. Maybe she can come and do a sleep over."

"We can do that if you want. I could have two pretty girls here."

"Do you like Sandy?"

"Yes. You know why?"

"Tell me."

"She makes you smile. I know you like her. You make her smile too."

*********************

The next Friday night I pick Sandy up for our date. She is wearing a green dress much like the one she wore last time. It has spaghetti straps and the hem hits her mid thigh. She is a dream to look at. The green sets off her red hair. We take Nicole to my Mom's house. I whisper that it may be a sleep over. She smiles at me.

We go to the same place and eat dinner. We move to the dance area and I order a carafe of wine. The horn guy looks at me and smiles. I give his a thumbs up. He nods yes. I look at Sandy.

"Wanna be naughty tonight?"

"What do you mean, naughty."

"Go in the ladies room and take off your panties."

"Oh my god. That is naughty. I'm not sure about that."

"Come on. Try it. If you don't like it you can put them back on."

"OK, you bad boy. Challenge accepted."

She comes back with a big grin on her face.

"Give them to me."

She looks at me and smiles. She pulls them out of her purse and hands them to me. I hold them to my nose and take a big sniff. I close my eyes and sigh.

"mmmm. Nice."

"Oh god, Eric. You are naughty. You're sniffing my thong. Shame on you."

"Sorry. I couldn't resist. You really smell good."

She gently hits me on the shoulder. I grab her hand and pull her to the floor. I give the horn player a nod and they start a fast tango. I put her though some moves. She relaxes and follows. I surprise her and twirl her twice around. He dress flares up and her ass and pussy come into view. She gasps and looks at me.

"You. You just showed everyone my naked parts."

"I told you I wanted to be naughty. That was naughty."

"It sure was. I hope everyone enjoyed the view."

"Oh yes. I know they did. One guy at the bar spilled his drink."

The band starts a slow set and I take her in my arms. I hold her close. She snuggles up to me and we float around. She lays her head on my shoulder and sighs.

"You feel so good in my arms. I could do this forever."

"Hold me, Eric. I really miss being held."

"I got you, baby. I got you."

She puts both arms around my neck and pushes against me. I move my hands down and hold her ass cheeks. I pull her against my half hard cock. She moans and pushes back. I slowly work her dress up and hold her naked ass in my hands. She doesn't stop me. The song ends and we walk back to our table.

"Take me home, Eric. I want you to make love to me. I want to feel like a woman again."

I don't say a thing. I drop a fifty on the table and lead her out. She hangs onto my arm.

On the way to my home I notice Sandy has pulled her dress up. She is holding her hand over her pussy.

"Are you starting without me, baby?"

"No, I'm so wet I'm getting my dress and your seat wet. I'm trying to hold it in."

"Just let it go. I want you as wet as possible. Don't worry about the seat."

She scoots over toward me a little and her hand finds my cock. It's almost full hard and straining against my pants. She slides the zipper down and fishes it out.

"Oh my. What a nice cock. It's nice and big. I'm guessing about eight inches?"

"Close enough. You can measure it later.

"It's nice and thick too. I'm gonna enjoy that. It's been a long time since I had one in me."

"It's all yours. You have complete control over it."

She leans down and kisses the head. I moan and almost hit another car.

"You pay attention to the road. I'll handle this."

"Yeah, easy for you to say. All the blood is running from my head."

"It it's a problem just pull over. I'm gonna suck you off. I haven't tasted cum in so long. I love swallowing."

"Go ahead. I'll try not to kill us."

I manage to stay on the road. She takes my cock head in her mouth and works it over. In just a few minutes I dump my load in her throat.

"Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Cumming in your mouth. Oh god, yes."

She stays on it and takes every drop. She raises up and looks at me. a little dribble of cum runs down her chin. She quickly catches it with her finger and licks it off. She grins and shows me her empty mouth.

'You mouth is amazing. I really came hard."

"Your cum is amazing. I forgot how good it tastes. I will expect more of it this weekend."

"You can have all you want."

"Hurry home, baby. I want you to hold me and I want your cock in me. I'm so ready for you."

She holds my cock in her hand all the way to my place.

We walk inside and she starts at my clothes. She quickly takes them off. She shrugs out of her dress and stands naked before me.

"Holy shit. You're so beautiful. Just perfect."

She melts into my arms and our lips meet. Her tongue pushes it's way into my mouth. My cock is throbbing against her stomach. We make our way to the bedroom. She pushes me on the bed. I take her in my arms and hold her. She mews and holds me tight.

"Hold me, baby. Hold me tight. It's been way too long since I've been held close like this. Her firm breasts are pressed against my chest. Her hand is holding my cock. Time stops and we just enjoy being close. I feel a tear hit my chest.

"You're crying. Are you ok?"

"Of course I am. They are tears of joy you big silly. It feel so good when you hold me like this."

I pull her closer and she starts kissing my neck and chest. Her lips find my nipples and they get hard for her. She kisses her way down to my cock. She finds it full hard as she kisses the head. I pull her hips around so they're on my chest. I open her legs and push her knees under her. He pussy and asshole are mine for the taking. I stick my tongue out and spear her puckered hole. She squeals and pushes back.

"Oh fuck yes. Eat me. Eat my pussy. It's all yours."

I lick and suck on her pussy lips. Her juice is running down all over me. She is soaked. I lick up all I can.

'Oh my god. Your pussy tastes so good. Nectar of the gods."

I find her clit and suck it up. She cries out and has her first cum of the evening.

"Oh god. Yes. Yes. Cumming for you. Yes. Yes."

She turns around and gets on top. She lines my throbbing cock up with her dripping hole. She slowly slides it up in her. I flex in her and she cums again.

"Yes. Big cock. Hot and hard. It's filling me all the way up."

She slides it up all the way in her. I feel the head touch her cervix.

"Fuck me, baby. Ride my cock. Make my cum shoot in you."

"Oh god yes. You're so good in there. It's been way too long. I want your hot cum shooting in me."

She starts moving around on me. She rocks, strokes and grinds. She has all the moves. She drops all the way down and grinds on my pelvis bone with her clit. He moaning gets louder and louder. She gives one last push and her head fall back. She screams and cums hard. Her body goes stiff and her orgasm rips through her body. She goes limp and falls on my chest. I hold her down on my cock."