Sarah's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying myself immensely, feeling her reaction as I experimented with different techniques and finding new ways of using my mouth on her to the best effect. I was in no rush and I teased her constantly, taking special note of what she responded to the most and logging it in my memory for future use. I had still not used my hands in all this time but as my mouth continued on its journey southwards I brushed my right palm across her hard, pebble-like nipples and she shuddered satisfyingly. My tongue was now exploring the indent of her tummy button while my hands located the hem either side of her skirt and then sliding my knees down towards her feet I lifted off of her and very slowly pulled her skirt down.

Tracey took the weight off of her bottom to allow me to slide the skirt past her hips and as it slipped over her smooth hairless pubic mound I leaned down and kissed it softly before carrying on and removing the skirt completely. The bulge of her pubis felt cool and as soft as velvet to my lips and the distinctive scent of her arousal wafted over me filling my mind with lascivious thoughts. I was now kneeling at Tracey’s feet looking along the entire length of her stunning body, my eyes finally coming to rest again on her naked vagina. I had dreamed of being in this situation many times, and now I was herefor real, I had no hesitation in edging myself forward and lying between Tracey’s legs until my face was inches away from her pussy. The intoxicating aroma of her sex filled my nostrils once again and my pulse quickened as I excitedly breathed her in.

I could feel the tension in her as she waited anxiously for me to feast on her craving pussy, and while hovering still inches away I tantalizingly asked.

“What do you want Tracey? What do you want me to do to you?”

She cried out, her voice urgent, gravely, thick with lust and yearning.

“Lick me, oh please lick me! Lick my cunt Sarah! Please…”

“Like this?” I teased, as I ran my tongue up the inner crease of her labia.

She almost leapt into the air.

“Oh fuck, that’s it, yes… Eat my cunt Sarah, for fuck sakeeat me!”

That initial taste of Tracey’s dripping pussy drove me insane with desire and unable to resist I buried my mouth into her sopping hole sucking and lapping at her like a ravenous she-wolf, exulting in every droplet and secretion that flowed into my mouth. Tracey’s body was undulating beneath me like a snake and literally after only just a few minuets she franticly gasped.

“Sarah… I’m going to… ‘Come’.” Her hands locked themselves onto the sides of my head holding me firmly in place. “Fuck, Sarah. What are youdoing to me!”

I could feel her vagina begin to pulse on my mouth and her juices flowed more urgently around my tongue. She ground her pussy into my face, almost screaming.

Suck me Sarah... Suck me Sarah... Suck my cunt... Suck my… AhhhhhhOhhhhhhFuckkkkkkk!”

A powerful deluge of hot, liquid ‘come’ pumped out of her and washed into my mouth, much more than I expected, and I sucked and drank at her for all I was worth. Her juices tasted different as she writhed in her orgasm, much richer and more intense and the strong, heady scent of it was enthralling. I had no idea that this happened and was thrilled to realise that a woman’s orgasm actually had a taste all of it’s own. Tracey’s climax wracked through her and her body was trembling violently. She released my head but I held on to her and continued to lap at her until she forcibly stopped me and held me away pleading.

No more Sarah, no more,please. Not yet. I can’t take it.”

As she fought to regain control of herself I beamed with elation at what I had just done. It may have been one of the clumsiest ever attempts at cunnilingus, but somehow I had managed to hit the spot and Tracey’s still quivering body was sure and true testament to that. I rose and sat back on my knees waiting patiently for Tracey to calm down enough to join me, and when with one last shudder she finally did I handed her a glass of wine. She took it gratefully and sipped at it with a look of happy contentment on her face.

“You are not being very fair Sarah.” She accused, in a feigned angry voice, “I’m supposed to be the teacher and the one makingyou ‘come’, not the other way around.”

“Youhave Tracey, and I’m sure you will many more times before you’re finished with me, but I just couldn’t wait, Ihad to taste you.” I lifted my hand to her face and gently stroked her cheek. “I have been dreaming about burying my face in-between your legs all week and I couldn’t hold off any longer. I had to make you ‘come’ in my mouth, to have a part of you inside me, I really did.”

Tracey covered my hand with hers and turning it over she kissed my palm gently.

“I think we both had things to get out of our systems.” Tracey smiled. “I have never lost control, or come so quickly before in my life! I seem to lose the plot whenever you’re around.” She paused as if not sure weather to go on, but then taking a deep breath she plunged right in. “Sarah, I know we’ve only just met but I really think wewere meant for each other, I have never felt like this with anyone before and I have not been able to concentrate on anything all week because of you. I think… Ihope, that you feel the same way?”

She looked up at me, her golden eyes wide and anxious, not sure if she had gone too far.

“Tracey, as uncanny as it seems Ido feel the same, I think I fell for you from the moment I first looked into your eyes, and I have been bursting at the seams just thinking about you!”

She squeezed my hand encouragingly.

“I know you joked about it the other night but I really think itwas love at first sight, if there is such a thing, at least it felt like that to me.” I looked into her eyes imploringly, “But Ican’t fall for you Tracey. I love my husband, I honestly do, so how can I possibly fall for you as well?”

I was so full of strongly conflicting emotions that tears filled my eyes and Tracey pulled me towards her and held my shaking body in her arms as a teardrop escaped and splashed onto her slender shoulder.

“Don’t cry Sarah.” She whispered softly, and then taking me gently by the shoulders she looked into my eyes with genuine concern. “You don’t have to choose between us, Kevin and I are not in competition, and I am not going to try and take you away from him so please don’t worry about me interfering in your marriage. One of the reasons I asked you all those questions about Kevin and your relationship last week was because I wanted to know how close youreally were, and I soon picked up that you are both very much in love. I have no right to change that, nor would I want to. All I am saying is that I think you and I could have a relationshipas well. The two of you are already living an open marriage and if what you have told me about Kevin is true I think he will at least listen to the idea of me becoming your lover. It is not the perfect solution, and I wish things were different, but if that’s all I can have of you I will take it rather than not have you in my life. If that is what you want of course?”

We sat silent and naked by the sofa as I pulled my emotionally charged thoughts together, our arms and legs entwined again as though frightened to let go. In the background the seductive voice of Luther Vandross sang ‘Any Love’ as if to tease us.

“You know Tracey, if someone had told me a few weeks ago that tonight I would be totally naked in the arms of another woman and wishing more than anything to become her lover I would have thought they were out of their mind!” I guess was talking to myself more than Tracey, trying to logically reason through these irrational and compelling feelings I had towards her. “There are so many reasons why we shouldn’t even be having this conversation, the most obvious being that we only just met a week ago, so how…why do I feel like this?” I looked at her pleadingly, hoping that she would come to my rescue by telling me it was just a silly infatuation or some kind of nervous reaction as she was my first ever woman.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t answer for you Sarah, I’m as confused by it as you are. All I know is that I have been with many women in my life and I have never, ever felt like this with anyone.”

The intensity of her words reverberated through me and I lifted my hand to gently stroke her face. Smiling at her I said. “You do realise that I could be a mad axe-woman for all you know.”

“That’s okay,” she came back, turning to kiss my hand. “I’ve always has a thing for mad axe-women anyway.”

We both laughed relieving a tiny part of the tension in the air.

“I know there will be a lot to learn about each other,” Tracey continued, “and half the fun will be in finding out.” She paused looking deeply into my eyes. “I am not exactly your average run-of-the-mill type of girl, but then Sarah, neither are you, and I just get the feeling that you will love finding out about me and my wicked ways.” Her beautiful golden eyes were very sincere and I felt my arguments crumbling away as I lost myself to her once again.

I sighed finally giving in to myself. “I suppose the truth is Tracey, is thatright now there is nowhere else I would rather be.” I snuggled further into her wrapping my legs tighter around her back, our breasts almost touching and our faces only inches apart.

“Does that mean yes?” She urged, “You will share yourself with me?Can you?”

I looked deeply back into Tracey’s incredible eyes and lost myself to her, my heart was pounding in my ears as adrenalin coursed through my veins.

“Yes.” I almost whispered, “I can, and I will… I will give myself to you, toboth of you.” I paused, thinking my way through it. “I will have to break it in to Kevin slowly though, let him get used to you being around for a while, and then I will tell him the truth, I will have to do some fast talking but I’m sure he will be okay with it as long as he knows that I still love him and I’m not going anywhere”

Tracey quickly jumped in on the act. “Sarah, why don’t I come over to stay at your house a few times over the next month or so, Kevin can really get to know me better and we can let him join in with us while I’m there, I think that once we have both ravaged him a time or two he will agree to almost anything.” She smiled encouragingly.

‘It could work’ I thought in the silence of my mind, ‘It really could!’

This evening had been a whirlwind of startling developments from the moment I arrived, and my emotions had been bounced around like a ping-pong ball, butthis, this was by far the most singularly significant thing to happen to me not just tonight, but in years! I had just openly admitted to myself that I was in love with Tracey, awoman and almost a complete stranger to me, yet someone who I felt I had known all my life. I had made my decision and I felt as though a breath of fresh air had swept through me. My mind slowly cleared of all my emotional clutter and taking Tracey’s face in my hands I kissed her long and deeply, pausing only long enough to whisper.

I am yours.”

We were shut off from the rest of the world, oblivious to anyone or anything. The electricity passing between us was almost palpable and I saw the relief in Tracey’s face as her own eyes suddenly filled with tears and she flung her arms around my neck in elation kissing me again and again. She finally paused and with her fingers in my hair she held my face close to hers.

“I know this is going to sound totally crazy Sarah but Ihave to say it out loud, I… I love you!”

“I love you too.” I replied breathlessly as I gently wiped the tears from Tracey’s cheek. “As outrageous as it seems, it’s true. I don’t know why it has happened and I’m not now going to question it, I just think we were somehowmeant to be.”

We kissed again, deeply this time until Tracey decided to untangle herself, she looked at me with smouldering, lust filled eyes and sat me on the edge of the sofa, she then opened and lifted my legs and without waiting for an invitation, hungrily buried her face into my pussy. My eyes rolled back in ecstasy as I felt her tongue lick the entire length of my slit and when she reached my highly sensitive clitoris she sucked it into her mouth like a cherry. My emotions were still running high and my head started to spin as the thought sunk in that my new female lover was eating my cunt, tasting that most personal and private part of my body, the part that no woman had ever touched before, and I loved it! She brought her hands into use as well and massaged my pussy with breathtaking dexterity, like a skilled musician strumming a harp. She would take me to the peak of my endurance and then just as I was about to come she would ease me down gently, driving me up and down over and over again until I was nearly in tears with frustration and the need to orgasm.

Please Tracey, let me ‘come’.” I begged, “You are driving me mad! Pleeeaaase, let me ‘come’.”

My clit slipped out of her mouth and she looked up at me with a wicked little smile as her hands continued their enthralling work.

“You forget Sarah, we are a couple now and real lovers shareeverything. That means your cunt now belongs to me! So you will have to just lie there and let me do whatever I want with it!”

A thrill ran down my spine as she spoke to me in such a brash manner and my pussy reacted by clamping onto her hand. I saw her smile widen at my response and she raised a questioning eyebrow.

“Do you like me being in charge Sarah?” She asked in a low seductive voice, “Do you want me to have control over when, or evenif I let you come?”

I couldn’t help it, my pussy contracted again and I shuddered involuntarily as her words touched something within me, something I didn’t know existed and I felt my orgasm rapidly creeping closer.

“Yes Tracey,” I replied meekly, “I think I do want that.”

She began to finger me harder as she rubbed my clit magically with her other hand.

“And do you like it when I talk dirty to you? You should, because that’s all you fucking deserve.”

I was a bit shocked at her words but again my body reacted positively and I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, my orgasm almost on the point of no return as I began to squirm on her fingers.

“Yes Tracey… I do.”

“I think Sarah,” She said in a firm voice, “that you are nothing but a fucking submissive littleslut!”

And with that she pulled her fingers out of me and and quickly held onto my hands, holding them down firmly so that I could not finish myself off.

My eyes shot open and I wondered what on earth was happening! My body was teetering on thevery brink of my orgasm and the shock of Tracey suddenly removing her hands from my pussy was almost agonizing!

Tracey looked at me sternly. “Do you want me to make you ‘come’ Sarah?” She purred.

“Oh God yes!” I groaned shaking my head.

“Then you must submit your body to me, to do anything I want with it,anything. Do you understand?”

“Yes, yes, okay. Nowplease finish me off!” I begged.

“Not just for tonight Sarah, but for always. I want you to swear that you will never deny me, anything, no matter what I want to do to you, you must submit to me utterly and willingly. When it comes to sex I will always be in charge and you will always give in to me.”

“I will, I promise. Nowplease Tracey, fuck me!”

Even though I was absolutely desperate to come I was well aware of what she was sayingand what she was asking of me. The truth was that I was extremely excited by her demands and I knew exactly what I was getting into, at least I thought I did!

“Do you swear? On your life?” She pressed.

“YES,YES,YES! Tracey, I swear on my life that I will always do anything you say.Anything!”

“Mistress.” Her voice was suddenly harsh.

“Yes, sorry, Mistress.”

“Okay. Now open your legs and show me your nasty little cunt before I loose my temper.”

My stomach turned a somersault as she said this, but I immediately did as I was ordered and opened my legs as wide as possible, Tracey looked at me for a brief moment smiling triumphantly and then assaulted my pussy with everything she had. Her mouth was the first thing to reach me and she sucked at my sopping hole easing her tongue inside and lapping at my juices, before moving up to my clit as her hands came into play once more, she roughly pushed two fingers into me and I felt another probing my anus, she eased in a finger tip making me gasp as my whole sexual area linked up and came alive with an exquisite fire. I was squeezing my own breasts really hard, pressing them together and pinching both my nipples with my fingers and thumbs when the sensation from my pussy surged upwards through my body, fusing with the feeling coming from my breasts and rushing inexorably onwards, exploding into my brain in a cascade of emotional sparks that set light to my entire nervous system. I was deaf, dumb and blind to anything but the overwhelming feeling tearing through my every fibre, my body arched and paralysed until the massive orgasm pounded me into a quivering wreck and I lay spent and twitching on the sofa. Tracey caressed my thighs while the aftershocks slowly faded and I eventually took a long shuddering breath and sat up.

Tracey refilled our wine glasses and then wrapping her legs around me she handed me a glass.

“I think you really enjoyed that.” She said with a lopsided grin.

I looked up at her a bit sheepishly and smiled, not quite trusting myself to speak yet.

“And I hope you remember your promise?” She stroked my face and then let her hand fall onto my left breast, cupping it with her hand. “Your body belongs to me now, you must let me do anything I want with you,and you must do whatever I tell you.”

To emphasize her point she pinched my nipple between the finger and thumb, not really painfully, but enough to make me wince.

“I, I thought you were just doing that to get me going?” I replied, suddenly finding my voice as the heat spread out from my nipple. “You didn’t really mean it, did you?”

“I did mean it, absolutely! And you have sworn on your life to be my unconditional sex slave!”

My heart began to race as I wondered where this was going. Ihad got really turned on when Tracey spoke to me so roughly, it also didn’t take a genius to realise that Tracey liked to take on the dominant role, at least when it came to sex. Being honest with myself, I didn’t know if I really could doeverything she wanted, there are things I just won’t do and I have never been into anything really kinky.

Tracey’s smile softened as she saw the conflicting emotions cross my face.

“I will make a promise to you Sarah. I swear that I will never do anything to hurt or humiliate you, at least notreally. I care for you too much and I have only just found you, so I am not going to loose you by doing anything silly, I would rather die than upset you or cause you pain for real. If you stick to your promise though and submit your body completely over to me, Iwill hurt you and Iwill humiliate you but only in the most wonderful ways imaginable, and only ever for as long as you are enjoying it.”

“What kind of things are we talking about?” I asked, nervously warming to her words.

“Nothing much, just a bit of light bondage and the tiniest bit of pain.”

She pinched my nipple again sending a fresh wave of tingling through my chest and then leaning forward she gently sucked it into her mouth, circling it with her tongue, her mouth full of cool wine.

“And that’s all?” I asked weakly, giving in to her as she suckled delightfully on my breast.