Sarah's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I already do.” I confessed, trying to find my voice. “I have been thinking of you as a Goddess all night long, you are so beautiful, inside and out and I am yours to command, you can devour me if you will and I give myself to you freely.”

“You must realise though Sarah that this is just the start, things will get harder for you as I push you closer to the threshold of your endurance, and as you get used to it you will come to love it, to need it, your resilience will grow and you will want more and more, it’s almost like a drug and you won’t be able to help yourself, believe me,I know.

I couldn’t begin to guess at how far Tracey would go but I knew that Iwould go along with her, she had uncorked the genie from the bottle and exposed my submissive streak, and there was no way now to bottle it up again.

“Sarah, do you understand what I am saying? And are you sure this is what you want?” She asked for the final time.

I didn’t hesitate for a moment. “Yes it is. I want you to be my Mistress and I want be your sex slave, not just tonight but for always. I want to make you happy and I will do anything you ask.”

“Okay, you have had your chance to back out and we will never mention it again, but from this moment on you truly belong to me and you will doeverything I tell you to or you will suffer for it.”

I felt absolutely elated. “Yes Mistress.”

“Now listen Sarah this is the last thing but it is important. We have to have a safe word, a word that will stop me if I really hurt you more than you can bear. I sometimes get carried away because I enjoy my work and I can be a vicious bitch when I get excited, so if ever I go too far or the pain is more than you can cope with you must use this word to stop me from going any further.”

“Why? I don’t understand, why do I need a special word? Why don’t I just tell you to stop?”

Tracey smiled up at me like a child. “Probably ninety percent of the enjoyment in BDSM is psychological, and pleading for mercy or begging me to stop is a major part of that thrill. That is why we need a special word, a word that we will both recognise but is not related to what we are doing.”

“Oh I see.” I thought for a moment. “How about, ‘Baron’?” I said.

“Baron?”

I smiled down at her “It’s the name of my dog.” I answered with a sheepish grin.

Tracey looked at me for a moment and then smiled. “Okay, ‘Baron’ it is. If ever you call out his name I will stop what I am doing, but remember, the safe word is to be usedonly as a last desperate resort, if you use the word unnecessarily I will take it away from you forever and ignore your pleas, understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good. Now little one, tell me, have you ever been fucked in the arse with a strap-on?”

My eyes widened in alarm, but I answered immediately trying not start off on the wrong foot. “No Mistress, no I haven’t.”

A mischievous smile crossed her lips. “Well, we’ll just have to put that right then won’t we.”

I wasn’t sure if she was joking or perhaps trying to scare me as Tracey wiggled her way out from under me and quickly disappeared back into her dressing room, but in any case my heart pounded in my chest and my whole body responded with a hot flush at the thought of what she might do. She quickly returned with a leather strap-on with not one buttwo dildos attached, one fitted inside the harness for her pleasure and another much larger and heavily veined dildo, obviously destined for me. I had never even seen one close-up before and my stomach lurched as she promiscuously displayed it to me, she stepped into the harness and pulled it up to her crotch, and standing unerringly close to my face, she ever so slowly rubbed the smaller dildo up and down her glistening labia, I watched spellbound as she eased the tip of it into the crevice of her vagina and then teased it out again pleasuring herself just inches from my widening eyes. I stared with unabashed fascination as her pussy quickly coated itself with her slick juices, my nostrils filled with the strong scent of her arousal and my mouth watered madly in response. Enthralled I looked on as she pushed the dildo deep inside herself and lifted the straps to fasten over her hips and around her small waist, holding the phallus firmly inside her and making the large rubber cock at the front stand smartly to attention.

“Now let me see?” she mused, “What form of punishment should a trussed-up little slut like you receive first?”

Tracey was enjoying herself immensely and she giggled as she went back behind the screen to find what she was looking for. She returned moments later with a large box that turned out to be full of other strange harnesses, more wrist and ankle cuffs, blindfolds, and gags, then darting back once again she triumphantly produced a box containing whips, riding crops, paddles, cat-o’-nine-tails and thick leather straps.

I was trying hard to ignore the significance of all the BDSM equipment Tracey had lying around me and fought desperately not to think about what I had let myself in for. Tracey on the other hand wanted me to think about it very much, she crouched down in front of me her long golden hair falling across the front of her perfect breasts and her strap-on cock staring arrogantly up at me from between her legs. Firmly holding me by the chin she said.

“Look very closely my sweet, adorable little whore, in time you will feel the delightful sting of every one of my toys and I have many others hidden that you will eventually come to love.” She paused, her finger going to her lips with an exaggerated look of deliberation. “On the other hand, perhaps there will be one or two that youwon’t like, but then again, I don’t really give a fuck, you willhave to take them anyway won’t you.”

Tracey turned and picked up a selection of items from the floor and sauntered around the bed to my openly pouting and immobile rear. Even with all that had happened this night I was still hugely embarrassed to be so openly exposed thus and she did nothing to ease my discomfort as she laughed sneeringly at me.

“Look at you. You desperate little slut! Pouting your dripping cunt for all the world to see and hoping that someone will fill your filthy twat with a nice juicy cock. What on earth do you look like? You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.”

My face burned a bright shade of red and I squirmed pathetically against the bindings that held me fast. Suddenly I was beginning to have a change of heart as my embarrassment took a firm hold and my rapidly declining self-esteem engaged in a ferocious battle with a deep-seated desire to continue. In my agitated and confused state I flinched wildly as Tracey placed a finger on the lips of my swollen labia and slowly eased it inside me.

“Is this what you want baby?” She purred, her finger probing in and out. “Is this what you want mummy to do to you?”

I was in a state of turmoil as Tracey toyed with my emotions and the internal struggle continued to rage within me, my head began to swim as I slowly lost myself to her administrations when…

CRACK!!!!

I screamed as Tracey brought the full force of a paddle down onto my unexpected and unprepared buttocks! The pain of it seared through me, ripping its way down my thighs and up through my abdomen, a white-hot tingling sensation pulsed where the paddle had made contact and my body shuddered as I drew in a deep rasping breath through clenched teeth. My internal struggle dissolved in the instant of that contact, I was no longer able to think coherently as nothing but pure raw intensity enveloped and encased me utterly, my restrained body, unable to move more than the slightest fraction forced me to turn all of the sensation inwards, my nervous system shattered like glass sending shards of indefinable chaos to every fibre of my being. Tracey’s hand gently eased its way up my inner thigh, making me shudder involuntarily as she passed over my receptive vagina to softly caress my madly throbbing buttocks and she cooed softly at me.

“Don’t fight it my baby girl, let the sweet pain run freely, you will see how nice it feels once you let it happen.”

Oh God it was true. I didn’t need Tracey to tell me, the smack of that paddle had fired my suppressed yearnings and the thrill that coursed through my veins was beyond anything I could have imagined. I felt so alive from that stinging slap and I wanted more of the same! As if reading my thoughts Tracey once again brought the paddle down with a withering crack, making me cry out this time.

“OH YES… OH FUCK, MISTRESS…OH YES!”

I held my breath as I quivered with the agonising pleasure she was inflicting on me and again Tracey gently massaged the spot where she had beaten me. I don’t know how long this continued as time had long ceased to have any meaning for me, but amazingly I somehow become slowly accustomed to each stroke of Tracey’s chastisement, relishing in the breathtaking force of every impact, even though my buttocks were soon bright red and extremely sore my groin pulsed with untamed delight and I was continuously on the very verge of orgasm. Tracey verbally berated me the whole time, telling me how I deserved this beating for being such a filthy little slut and I relished in her disparaging words almost as much as in her beating. She stopped and placed the paddle beside me on the bed and I felt her position herself behind me.

“Now whore, I am going to do something nice for you and give you what you have been waiting for. Would you like that?”

I felt the large rubber strap-on pressing against my pussy-lips and if I could have moved I would have impaled myself on it in an instant, but I could sense Tracey smiling wickedly behind me fully aware of the total dominance she now had over me and using her power to the fullest extent.

I knew what she wanted to hear and I was not only willing I was dreadfully eager to comply. “Oh please Mistress,please, would you be kind enough to fuck me? I am begging you,please Mistress, fuck me with your dildo.”

If I could have seen Tracey’s face I knew I would see the look of triumph shining in her eyes, even as she purred back at me.

“Okay my baby girl, my little fuck-slut, mummy will give you what you need. Just for a little while, but I warn you, if youdare to come before I do you will suffer the consequences.”

I could not say anything but I thought Tracey was being a bit unfair, I was already on the point of orgasm, so how on earth could I hold out longer thanher. I was sopping wet and Tracey rammed her dildo into me with ease, even though it was a good size it slipped in easily to the hilt and she fucked me with a steady motion. I ground my teeth in concentration trying with everything I could muster to control myself when Tracey picked up her rhythm and I felt her hands tighten on my hips. I remembered suddenly that she had a dildo inside herself as well and she would no doubt be feeling it every-time she rammed her groin into mine. I redoubled my efforts trying to dislodge that image from my mind but then Tracey gripped me tighter and I heard a soft moan escape her lips. It was all way too much for me and I screamed out in frustration as I exploded into an almighty orgasm! The more I tried to hold it back the more it seemed to build up in me, and the mere thought that I was now going to be in big trouble because I had not held myself in control multiplied my feelings intensely and I ‘came’ in rivers. I tenuously felt Tracey withdraw from me and knew that I had failed to do as I was ordered and not ‘come’ before her but by then I was too far gone to worry about anything but the shuddering orgasm bursting from my every pore.

As the feeling subsided and I opened my eyes I saw Tracey crouched in front of me again with a stern look on her face.

“I’m afraid you have been a naughty girl again.” She shook her head sadly. “It seems that you won’t be happy until you learn the hard way will you?”

“Please Mistress,” I pleaded, “I couldn’t help myself, when I heard you getting excited I just couldn’t hold back anymore.”

Tracey held me by the chin once again. “Well I guess I am going to have to teach you some willpower then aren’t I?”

I was still feeling so devilishly horny, even aftersuch an orgasm and Tracey’s stern words twisted my stomach at the thought of further entertainment and so continuing with my role I looked demurely looked down at the floor and whispered. “Yes Mistress.”

“What!” She barked.

“Yes Mistress.” I repeated respectfully.

“That’s better.” She smiled at me then. “Now kiss me, show me how much you love and adore me, I want you to prove that you understand how wicked you have been not doing as you’re told and that you fully deserve the punishment I am about to give you.”

Tracey brought her lips to mine and I kissed her fervently, as though my very life depended on it. She broke our kiss just long enough to say.

“That’s my good little whore, kiss me sweetly and think hard about the fact that I reallyam going to fuck your tight, delicate, virgin arse as your punishment.”

My heart missed a beat as Tracey touched her lips to mine once again and I struggled to kiss her with as much passion as I could muster as her words sank in and I realised that she meant every single syllable. I knew that if I did not show her that I fully accepted whatever punishment she wanted to give me she would get angry again and do something muchworse. I could feel her glorifying in her kiss as she basked in my timid acquiescence, our faces may have been pressed equally together but Tracey towered over me with her dominant presence, she crushed my spirit and my will crumbled utterly. She bit my lip slightly as she pulled away making me wince and then standing up she held the strap-on dildo right in front of my face.

“Now then you deceitful slut, you may have had this thing shoved into your cunt but you are such a cheap, dirty whore that I probably could have driven a bus into your pussy and you wouldn’t have even noticed it.” She eased the dildo further towards my mouth. “So I want you to suck on this baby and clean all your nasty ‘come’ off of it while you appreciate the size of the thing that is going to go all the way into your sorry back-door.”

I lifted my head as much as I could and took the solid rubber cock into my mouth, it was much bigger than I realised and Tracey pushed her hips forward, forcing me to take it as far into the back of my throat as I could. My mouth was stretched wide and my tongue pressed against the heavy rubber veins, my eyes watered and I choked and gagged on it. She eased it back allowing me to breathe once again and then ordered me to suck on it like it reallywas a part of her. I did the best I could, immobilised as I was in the leather harness and made a great show of slurping on it, sucking and licking it like it was real, making small moaning noises as I did so. This seemed to satisfy Tracey and she ran her fingers through my hair encouragingly.

“Alright baby girl.” She said somewhat mollified by my now total subservience. “Now I shall see to your punishment, and as you have since acted with remorse and seem genuinely sorry for your wicked misconduct I will make it easier for you.”

Tracey dipped her hand into the box of sex implements on the floor and produced a large tube of lubricating gel.

“You see, if you had continued to act defiantly I would have had to fuck your pitiful arse without this,” she indicated to the tube of gel, “but now you can see that mummy can be very kind if you are a good girl and doexactly as you are told.” She smiled like a benevolent angel. “Do you think mummy is kind my baby?”

Tracey stood in front of my face holding the large dildo in one hand and the tube of gel in the other, almost daring me to say something defiant.

“Oh GodYES Mistress!” I quickly stammered out. “You are the kindest Mistress I could ever hope for, it is allmy fault that you have to punish me and I deserve everything I get.”

Tracey’s smile widened and her golden eyes twinkled as she listened to my supplication.

“It serves me right for ‘coming’ when I was told not to,” I rushed on, “and although I really am scared by what you are about to do to me I know you are only doing it formy benefit, if you don’t punish me when I disobey you, I will never learn to serve you as I must.”

“That’s better my baby. You are learning fast, and the quicker you learn to obey me without question, the quicker you will know the unimaginable pleasures I can give you.” She walked slowly around the bed as she spoke and I soon felt her behind me again as she said. “But first to the task at hand.”

I flinched as I felt a large drop of the cold, slimy gel fall between the cheeks of my buttocks and Tracey’s soft hands quickly began to work it deeply into the valley, passing over the pink blossom of my anus first of all, but then her finger eased its unerring way back up until the tip was just teetering on the brink of my once private and personal rear entrance. I was feeling wild at that moment as the anticipation of her entering me had me shaking in my harness and my breath was already becoming ragged. She pushed in a fingertip and the muscles of my sphincter tightened around it but she callously ignored me and roughly shoved her finger all the way in. I gasped as I felt her penetrate me but it took me only seconds to realise how good it felt as she probed and lubricated me thoroughly. Soon she had two, then three fingers pushing into me, stretching my anus and loosening me up as much as possible, I was so well lubricated by now that it all felt rather good and knowing that I could do absolutely nothing about it anyway, I attempted to be calm and not fight against it. I was trying dreadfully hard to ignore the fact that I was about to get buggered when I felt the hard bulbous tip of Tracey’s strap-on pressing ominously against my entrance, waiting eagerly to de-flower my rear. My stomach turned a summersault and I instinctively tightened my anal muscles as I felt her pressing into me, there was no conceivable way I was going to stop her pushing this seemingly enormous thing into me so I forced myself to relax again and let her have her way. At first the huge head of the phallus hit the tight barrier of my sphincter and Tracey probed against it a couple of times making me almost swoon with anticipation. It was not an unpleasant feeling and I would have been more than happy if she had just contented herself with doing that and no more, but without warning she forced the dildo past the resisting barrier and slid it firmly and deeply into my anus, holding it there as the breath exploded from my lungs.

“OH NO MISTRESS!” I cried, “TAKE IT OUT, TAKE IT OUT!PLEASE… IT’S TOO BIG!”

My muscles and tendons turned into steel cables as I fought and strained against my bound and harnessed body but to no avail, the strong restraints would never break and my body remained as totally rigid as ever. Inside however I was a molten pool of red hot turmoil, my anus was screaming out in pain, tinged with an incredibly erotic and sensual feeling as my anal muscles contracted around the offending phallus, the feeling spread rapidly through me like ripples in a pond and as the pain decreased the pleasurable feelings increased. Tracey withdrew it slightly and the sharp pain quickly returned as she moved.

“Oh god, please don’t move it Mistress.” I pleaded, “It is too big for me… I…It hurts.” I almost sobbed.

She slapped me a vicious stinging blow to my left cheek that brought tears to my eyes and then she roughly impaled me even further onto the huge rubber dick, gripping me firmly on the hips and callously pushing it deeper onto me.