Sarah's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now you little fuck-slut you know what punishment is all about!” She sneered. “And every time you disobey me you will receive pain such as this, as much or as little as I decide to dish out. Do you understand?”

In a quavering voice verging on tears I replied. “Yes my Mistress, I now understand, I honestly do and I will never,ever disobey you again. I swear I won’t.”

“Oh yes you will.” She laughed, “You won’t be able to help yourself because you are a deceitful little slut, you will do it again and again, and I will have to punish you every single time.” She sighed contentedly. “But for now my sweet baby girl stop your whinging and loosen up your tight little toosh because mummy needs to fuck your arse now and I don’t want to hear another word of complaint.”

I shuddered involuntarily and breathed out slowly trying to relax my body, it was hard at first but as Tracey built slowly into a rhythm I found it got easier and easier until pretty soon it became at first pleasant and then really quite wonderful. Before long Tracey was ramming the entire length of the hard, thick-veined shaft into my once delicate hole with a vengeance and I could hear very erotic sounding moans sneaking past her lips as she soundly fucked me. Her fingernails dug into my hips and the pain of it increased my pleasure until I was about ready to burst, fortunately for me though I felt Tracey’s movements become erratic and loud grunting noises issued from deep within her as she hurtled towards her own orgasm. She rammed herself into me desperately now faster and more intensely as her vaginal muscles contracted around the dildo locked inside herself and she screamed out in release as she ‘came’ again and again. I too ‘came’ with a resounding orgasm as my arse was battered with Tracey’s remorseless momentum, I had no control over it and my body seemed to implode, starting from deep inside my rectum a shrieking, howling wave of pure intense passion instantaneity burned through me, immediately reaching every single atom that was once Sarah but was now nothing but a mass of ensnared quivering jelly. Tracey regained some measure of control after the main intensity of her orgasm passed and continued to fuck me like a woman possessed, reaching around my leg she found my clit and rubbed it firmly with her fingers sending me into outer space with the new onslaught of sensation. My mind was like a shower of sparks, with no cohesion or substance, just haphazard burning emotion filled with lust and overwhelming physical stimulus. The orgasm Tracey made me endure was one of the most powerful and longest I had ever experienced, the unyielding restraints concentrated and intensified the moment like the sun burning through a magnifying glass and Tracey’s complete, towering dominance over me was the most unimaginable aphrodisiac I could have ever hoped to wish for. The sharp edge of that aphrodisiac obviously cut both ways and cowering me into such abstract submission brought Tracey herself to such incredible multiple orgasms that she finally collapsed onto my back exhausted and shaking.

I lay bound and immobile in my harness, my anus sore and throbbing on the embedded cock that still invaded me, Tracey’s heaving and sweating body slowly recovering as she rested, eventually she recovered her senses and stood up withdrawing the dildo from my abused and exquisitely tender backside. I could hear her remove the strap-on and she walked naked around the bed and crouched in front of me; she smoothed the dishevelled hair from the front of my face and kissed me gently. I knew somehow instinctively that the game was over, my Mistress had gone and Tracey,my lover had returned.

“Oh my Sarah… Do you still love me?” She asked gently, a slight look of concern on her beautiful face.

I felt unexpected tears moisten my eyes as my voice thick with emotion quickly replied.

“Of course I do! More thanever, you couldn’t get rid of me now even if you wanted to.” I paused, looking directly into her eyes and opening my heart to her. “Tracey, I love you.” I emphasised the words to make sure she got the message and then laughing like a schoolgirl and with tears rolling down my face I said, “And I will love you even more if you help me get out of this thing,” I looked down at my bound wrists. “Unless you are intending to keep me chained up for the rest of my life, not that I would mind,” I added, “but other people might start to worry when I suddenly stopped showing up.”

“Oh I’m sorry.” She smiled with visible relief written all over her face as she released my bindings. “Besides,” she said, an impish eyebrow raised in my direction. “I don’t think I will have too much trouble chaining you up again somehow.”

“No trouble at all.” I stated with a grin.

When Tracey finally managed to undo all the straps and ropes that held me in place I stood up and gingerly stroked my backside, it was very sore where she had spanked me and my rectum still throbbed slightly, but a small thrill ran through my groin as my hand passed over my bruised buttocks and I smiled to myself at the memory of what had happened.

Tracey held me close and we kissed passionately pressing our naked bodies together and then taking me by the hand she led me into the bathroom so that we could clean up.

It was very sensual washing each other down in Tracey’s huge modern shower, water jet’s came at us from every direction and we were gently massaged by them as we caressingly soaped each other down. We did not make love, but a fair amount of kissing and playing around went on until we were about as clean as clean could be, we dried each other off with large soft white towels and returned naked to Tracey’s master bedroom where we lay cosy and warm wrapped in the thick, white quilt of the low Futon bed. Arms and legs entwined once more we lay face to face drinking in the deep pools of each others eyes, our sweet breath mixing together as we exhaled in a slow relaxed rhythm. We were both tied out from our earlier sexual exertions and from the huge amount of nervous energy we had expended this night as we slowly realised,and revealed the true feelings we had for each other. But now that was all out of the way and we were happy to just lay entangled, basking in the warmth of the others presence.

“You know Tracey, this almost seems like a dream.” I said softly, “I feel sogood inside, like I want to burst out and shout to the whole world how happy I am.”

Tracey smiled at me with a look of understanding in her deep, fathomless eyes.

“I know just what you mean Sarah, I feel the same. I guess it’s because we have both found in each other the one thing that was missing in our lives, even if you didn’t realise it before, you needed to be controlled and dominated, sexually at least, and even though in the past I have played with it, I have never really felt that I hadtotal mastery over any of the girls I have been with, with you though, it isreal, you reallyare my willing slave and I know I can do anything I want with you.”

I shuddered pleasantly at her plain and honest admission, knowing it to be the truth.

“Youcan you know.” I stated earnestly. “You can doanything you want with me Tracey, I never knew I could feel this wonderful and I am now, and will always be your personal slave whenever and wherever you order me to be.”

We kissed, slipping our tongues into each other’s mouths as if sealing our simple declaration in a calm and rational moment.

“Oh my darling Sarah,” She said when we came up for air. “You and I are going to have such a wild weekend, I am really going to put you through your paces, you won’tbelieve what I have got in store for you, you are going to justlove it.”

I smiled lovingly towards her knowing that she was deadly serious and that I was in for a rather torrid time over the next couple of days, my body tingled warmly at the thought as we snuggled into each other’s arms and soon fell asleep, entwined, contented and very, very happy.