Sarah's Bisexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat back up letting some of the wine run down my stomach and into my groin and she followed it with her hand wonderfully rubbing it into my pussy.

“We’ll see?” She smiled playfully, “It depends on how well you behave yourself.”

I was shaking and very excited as I said, “Okay Tracey, I will. I will keep my promise. I will do whatever you tell me to, whenever you tell me to do it. I am now your sexual slave to command and I will obey your every word. I swear.”

“Mistress!”

“Mistress.” I surrendered, my eyes downcast.

She kissed me deeply, slipping her finger into my pussy and her tongue into my mouth simultaneously; I soared, feeling somehow exhilarated and liberated at the same time.

Now that I had agreed to be totally submissive to Tracey, I felt as though whatever happened from now on was out of my hands. I felt freer and more relaxed than I have ever felt before and I was eagerly looking forward to whatever Tracey had in mind for me.

She stood up abruptly. “Come with me...Now!” She ordered.

The game had started and I was determined to play my part to the fullest. I scrambled somewhat unladylike out of the sofa and she turned her back on me as I rose, walking off towards her bedroom without saying another word. I followed her demurely, silently admiring her beautiful figure and cat-like grace as she led the way, a triumphant smile slowly spreading across my face.

Tracey’s bedroom like everything else in her apartment was stunning and uniquely different from anything I had seen before. It was much bigger than I’d expected and it was designed with a striking Japanese theme. The entire wall and door we had just entered through was painted with a spectacular mural of a Japanese tea garden, with exotic plants and trees, colourful birds and even a delightful tea house fading off into the misty distance, the other three walls were covered with what Tracey called, ‘Shoji screens’, (sliding rice-paper doors). Two of the screens opposite the mural were actually patio doors that led out onto another large balcony, and hidden in the left wall was a huge walk-in wardrobe come dressing room, while in the opposing wall another concealed door led into the marbled bathroom. The lighting was subtle and very subdued, rising up from the floor at regular intervals behind the opaque screens, as was the music wafting in through unseen speakers. The floor was a dark polished cherry wood and other than the bed the only item of furniture in the room was a solid wooden table about ten inches high, but at least six feet long by two feet wide, rush mats sat formally either side of it and a beautiful Japanese floral design rested in its centre.

The bed itself was a low solidly built Futon bed, also made out of cherry wood but not so dark as the floor, it was much bigger than usual for this type of bed, probably about eight feet square and it was highlighted with carvings of Japanese geisha girls in erotic poses or sexual acts of various kinds. A soft, thick, pure white quilt covered the centre of the bed and large downy pillows rested at its head.

“Ohwow Tracey, this is stunning.” I said looking around the room in wonder. “And that mural…”

“Thank you, it’s very pretty isn’t it? A young artist I met last year painted it for me; he’s very talented don’t you think? I was chatting to him about art in general and I just happened to mention that I was designing my bedroom in a Japanese style, and well, that was it, he insisted on painting this mural for me and he wouldn’t take a single penny for it. He just said; ‘A beautiful girl should have something beautiful to wake up to every morning’. He is so sweet,” She smiled. “He wasn’t even after my body as he is gay.”

“It is beautiful,” I repeated, “but then so is everything about you.”

“Oh shush, you’ll have me blushing.” She chided me. “Anyway not all of my apartment is pretty, some of it is purely functional.” She gave me a cryptic look and then suddenly rejoining the ‘game’ barked. “Follow me.”

I was getting used to making the slight mental adjustments needed as Tracey went from being ‘Tracey’ to ‘Mistress’ and back again and I followed her meekly into the wardrobe-come-dressing-room. She opened a heavily padded door on the far side with a numerical security code and stepped into another darkened room.

“This is my ‘playroom’.” She announced proudly as she turned on the dim lights.

The room was easily as big as her bedroom but it could in no way be called pretty. The walls and ceiling were painted a dark maroon and the floor had grey slate tiles that were warmly heated from below. There were no other windows or doors to be seen and strange apparatus that were obviously not ‘normal’ exercising machines stood here and there. The walls had heavy shackles and steel loops affixed to them and the room had a dead sound to it that indicated that it was heavily soundproofed.

The most impressive but astonishing thing in this ‘playroom’ however was the bed itself. It was strangely alien to the rest of the room, although its almost medieval appearance fitted in somehow. It was a huge, black, wrought iron four-poster, with intricate scrollwork and various lengths of chain and curious moveable bars. There were also half a dozen pulleys here and there with strong nylon cord attached and neatly folded away. Four more strong chains hung from the top corners of the frame and connected to the wooden base with its thick mattress allowing it to swing freely, wide strips of cream silk were entwined into the upper frame and fell spiralling around the corner post’s blending in with the silk sheets.

“Do you like it?” Tracey asked turning to face me.

“It’s amazing.” I replied honestly, “It’s so…different, I have never seen a room like it, and the bed….”

“I had it specially made.” Tracey responded to my unfinished question. “I came across the company that made this on the Internet, and when I saw it I just had to have one made up.”

“It’s very unusual.” I commented eyeing the bed suspiciously. It was obvious that this was made for more than just sleeping in.

“More unusual than you think,” Tracey smiled, confirming my suspicions, “I had it made to my own specifications. It’s rather unique, as you’ll find out soon enough.” She gave me a very suggestive look. “You know, I think you and I are going to have lots of fun in here.”

Without another word Tracey grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me roughly towards her kissing me forcefully, then without the slightest warning she slapped a hard, stinging blow to my naked bottom. I yelped into her mouth and my body flinched instinctively as the slap burned its way painfully into my rear, the sharp cracking sound reverberating in my ears. She kept her hand against my tingling backside and pressed our two bodies tightly together as she forced her pussy into mine, ignoring my sudden reaction and continuing to kiss me as though nothing had happened.

I could feel the heat spreading from the spot where I had been spanked, and in any other circumstances I would have gone ballistic being slapped like that, but I was as horny as fuck, and standing there naked with the girl of my dreams the pain very quickly diminished and turned into a surprisingly pleasurable tingling. My body seemed to re-awaken, to feel more responsive, receptive to any more stimulus Tracey saw fit to give me. That single slap had awakened and opened my senses, my nipples and clitoris were tingling like mad and my emotions were also in overdrive.

I kind of knew… No, being totally honest with myself, I hoped, that this was going to happen, and I knew Iwould accept whatever Tracey did to me, in fact I was so wound up that now I wanted her to slap me some more, my backside almost craved to be punished again, Tracey had released something that had long been repressed inside me and I didn’t know if I would ever be able to lock it away again. It may sound banal, like a sad old cliché, but as far back as I can remember one of my earliest fantasies was about being punished by my schoolmistress, she would bend me over her knee and humiliatingly lift my skirt, spanking my bare behind and then soothingly rubbing it better.

Tracey broke her kiss and with the stern tone that I now delightfully recognised as her ‘Mistress’ voice, she ordered.

“Now you little slut, go and sit your worthless toosh on the bed.”

I did as I was ordered and sat meekly on the edge of the bed, it swung slightly on its chains and I looked up at the various ropes and pulleys nervously.

Tracey almost swaggered towards me and taking me roughly by the shoulders she threw me onto my back, making the bed swing even more wildly.

“Lay face down and open your legs as wide as you can bitch, I want to have a good look at your cunt to see if it’s worth me bothering with.”

My stomach lurched as she spoke to me so crudely, ordering me to display myself to her in such a humiliating fashion, but I obeyed without question, turning over and spreading my legs, I rested my forehead on my arms and waited anxiously.

“That’s no good!” She barked, “I need to see it properly, stick your arse up in the air and push your cunt out so that I can examine it close up.”

I took a deep breath and meekly did as I was told, lifting myself up off of the bed and arching my back, pushing my vulva outwards and exposing as much of myself to her as I possibly could.

I was in a hugely embarrassing and degrading position, but I felt incredibly turned on being ordered to shame myself in this way and to have Tracey closely examining my pussy like it was in a display case. To make matters worse she turned on a bank of narrow beamed spotlights and directed them from many angles on to my exposed pussy.

“That’s much better.” She said. “Now stayexactly where you are. If you move so much as an inch you’ll live to regret it my girl.”

She disappeared behind a dark screen in one of the corners, quickly returning with four leather wrist and ankle restraints, she crouched down and lifted my face to hers.

“Don’t say a word you fucking bitch, don’t even think about it. Just give me your hands and shut the fuck up.”

I was shaking with excitement and no small amount of trepidation, I couldn’t believe I was doing this, I certainly wouldn’t have trusted anybody else to restrain me in such a way, other than Kevin of course. It seemed that with Tracey I had no will to fight and so meekly I did as I was ordered. She fastened two of the restraints to my wrists, which clipped to a short chain fixed to the side of the bed, securing my arms about three feet apart. She then walked around the bed and fastened the other two restraints to my ankles. My heart was pounding in my chest with real misgivings, but I had to see it through, I was drawn too deeply into her spell to stop her now and the level of my arousal soared as she pulled firmly on the chains securing each of my legs to opposite corners of the bed. Four short bars locked the mattress into place and stopped it swinging and Tracey disappeared behind the screen once more and emerged with a storage box. She placed it on the floor beside the bed and lifted out a wide leather harness with many thick straps that she fastened around my body, Two straps fixed around my upper thighs, then more straps went web-like from my waist to just under my arms and then over my shoulders, leaving a convenient gap for Tracey to ease my breasts through. A separate metal O ring had four straps coming from it that she attached to rings on my upper and lower back, then from a pulley in the top centre of the bed she clipped a rope to the O ring and pulled it tight, lifting me upwards. I was now bound tightly into a leather hammock that effectively held me up, stopping me from twisting and turning or falling onto my stomach, forcing me to stay harnessed in a ‘doggy position’ without so much as a fraction of movement. The final touches to my absolute bondage were two bars, one attached to my lower calves and the other just above my knees, holding my legs irrevocably apart, the same was done to my wrists and elbows, locking my arms in place. The only part Iwas able to move was my head and I craned my neck to look apprehensively up at Tracey.

“There, that’s better,” she smiled, as she climbed onto the bed next to my spread-eagled legs. “Now your arse is mine whatever you say, and I am going to teach you a lesson that will change your life forever.” She stroked my bottom gently as she spoke. “I am going to show you just how wonderful pain and humiliation can be, you will beg me to give you more and more but that will be up to me! I am in total control and you are nothing but my fuck toy, to be used or abused however I see fit.”

The feeling of being trussed up like this was terrifying, yet paradoxically thrilling at the same time, I felt so utterly,blissfully, helpless. The harness was surprisingly comfortable and it took all my weight as it held me up off of the bed, I tested the restraints, pulling at them as hard as I could, but these were not cheap copies, they were made specifically for this purpose and were not about to yield no matter how hard I tried to break free. My husband had loosely tied me up a few times and my orgasms were always heightened by the feeling of helplessness it gave me, but I had never been bound so completely as this, with absolutely no chance of movement or escape until I was released by Tracey. I was almost overwhelmed with nervous anticipation and the gentile caress of Tracey’s hand stroking my buttocks felt more intensive and concentrated than ever before and I gasped as she ran a finger down the deep valley of my bottom, passing slowly over the tight brown bullet-hole of my anus and easing on down to my pussy. She circled three fingers around the entrance to my sopping vagina.

“Ohmy little one, aren’t we excited.” She said in a softer voice as she felt the oozing product of my arousal. “I think my little whore likes being trussed up like a chicken. Do you? Do you like it whore? Tell mummy how much you like it and I may do something nice to you.”

Tracey was forcing me to humiliate myself further by making me actually say out loud how much it turned me on being bound like this and completely at her mercy, as if by hearing myself admit that I wanted to be in this helpless and vulnerable position would confirm my total submissiveness. As I hesitated her voice took on a harder edge and she dug her fingernails into the soft tissues of my vulva sending hot needles of pain through my groin.

“Come now whore! Tell mummy how much you like it or you will make mummy cross! I am going to have to punish you now anyway, but if you make me cross it will be a lot harder for you.”

Her long nails were digging harder into my swollen labia and she pulsed her fingers agonisingly into my flesh. The shock of Tracey’s chastisement caused my body to try to escape the torment, but the bindings held me fast, making me endure the pain in my enslaved state, exposed to her and defenceless, quivering like a pressure cooker about to explode. The pain was not overly unbearable, but my body’s sensitivity had been greatly heightened by my arousal and the shock of her nails digging into my most susceptible pussy caused havoc with my consciousness. After the initial shock however the pain seemed to lessen and instead stimulate my body in ways I had never known before, intense and powerful feelings assailed my mind and my nipples and my groin began to pulse in response like a war drum, I could feel the goose-bumps standing out on my skin and I held my breath feeling the pressure building stupendously until eventually I screamed out in an earth-shattering orgasm!

Tracey eased her fingernails out of me and soothingly massaged my throbbing cunt where she had only previously caused me such delicious pain. I shivered in my bindings, oblivious to everything but my own internal sexual rhapsody as she allowed me to expend some of my raw energy, and then once again in a softer voice she asked.

“Now whore, tell me, do you like being tied up?”

I knew this time that I had to respond or she would do something else to hurt me, and I wasn’t ready for that, at least not quite yet, so breathlessly I answered.

“Yes, yes Mistress, I do, honestly, Ilike being tied up.”

“Good, that’s much better. You must always answer me straight away, and you must never anger me or I will punish you again. Do you understand my little whore?”

“Yes Mistress, I understand.”

“Good girl. You will find that mummy can be a very nice Mistress if you please me and I can make you a very happy little girl.” She slipped two fingers into me as she said this and started to finger-fuck me gently. “Very happy!”

Tracey could move mountains with those fingers and I was in seventh heaven as she worked her magic on me once more with her hands, but as she felt me building rapidly to another peak she stopped and abruptly withdrew her fingers, I ground my teeth in frustration but knew better that to complain.

Tracey wiggled her way underneath me until we were both face to face, I was hanging over her like a preying mantis but unable even to reach my head down and kiss her. She slipped into her ‘normal’ self for a moment and smiled up at me, her golden eyes alight as she stroked my face tenderly.

“Are you having fun?” She asked gently.

“Oh Godyes Tracey, you are fantastic!” I replied in truth. “This is so erotic, you are fulfilling all my fantasies in one night.”

She smiled warmly. “It won’t always be like this,” she explained, “we will still make love like normal people for much of the time, but I wanted to point you in the right direction from the start of our relationship so there are no misunderstandings later on.”

“Believe me Tracey I’m so glad you did. I don’t understand why, but I love the way you make me feel, so excited and alive, everything you say and do seems to turn me on so much. I feelincredible.”

“I knew we were made for each other,” she said smugly, “We both have what the other needs, I love to be the dominant one and you obviously like to be submissive, we’re a match made in heaven.”

“Yes, but I didn’t know that until now.” I replied smiling sheepishly, “This could have been a complete disaster.”

“I don’t think so,” Tracey continued, “We would never have got this far if you hadn’t let it happen. I haven’t been forcing you to do anything, I have just led you along a path you wanted to go down anyway, you just didn’t realise it.” She leaned up off of the bed and kissed me soundly, chained and immobile as I was in my harness. “I think this may even have something to do with the way we felt about each other when we met,” She went on, “I think subconsciously we knew that we both had the key to each others lock.”

I began to giggle and Tracey looked at me quizzically.

“Tracey, look at me, I don’t think this is the first time you have done this,do you?”

“Oh, I see what you mean,” she laughed, “But that is not quite what I meant. I have always had a strong dominant streak and I have been playing with it for years so I’ve got plenty of gadgets and toys to amuse myself with.” She stroked my face again. “What I meant was that with you I feeldifferent. I have never loved any of the girls that I have dominated before so it was just a bit of fun for me, but because I care so much for you it feels…real somehow, like I reallyam your Mistress, and I want to dominate you utterly, to devour you until your will is broken and you are truly and utterly mine to command.” Her breath was coming faster now as she articulated her feelings. “And Sarah, I want you to obey me unquestioningly with an unbridled and boundless love, knowing that I willalways protect you and care for you, no harm will ever come to you while you are under my protection. I will show you love through pain and humiliation and you will come to love it. You must NEVER refuse me,anything! In your eyes I can be no longer mortal, and you must see me as yourGoddess.”