Save Maddie's Cherry for Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I?" I ask, smiling.

"You are," he says and we have eyes only for each other as we dance on. His eyes say he knows what he's doing, knows that he's hard and he's pressing up against me. My eyes look into my Dad's and say I know what he's doing but neither of our voices say a word as we dance on, together, and he's part of me as we move together.

"I miss Mom, Dad," I say at last, very softly. "But we've still got each other, you and me, and I love you, Dad." Because I could have gone with my Mom, to live with her and that guy she married after her and Dad divorced, but I didn't like the way he looked at me. That, and I loved my Dad, and I stayed with him because they let me choose, and I chose, and I know I made the right choice, because I love my Dad, and my Dad loves me.

I love my Dad jerking off and cumming on me too, but I don't think I should say that, not here, and there's that hot clenching excitement inside me that says stay in my Dad's arms, like this, because it feels so good.

"I miss her too, honey," he says. "But your Mom and I, we just moved apart, and it was better that she did what she did. You and me, we've got each other, and I love you, Maddie."

"We'll always have each other, Dad," I whisper. "Always."

I rest my head on my Dad's shoulder, moving slowly with him and we're in a world of our own, just the two of us as the next track starts, and he's so hard where he's pressing against me and I think of last night and I'm so wet, and there's that sweet slow friction as we move and oh god, he's rubbing against me and I want what he did to me last night. Maybe I want more than that, and I swallow. I don't look up though. I'm not sure what Dad's thinking and I don't want this to stop and if I look up and show that I'm aware of how big and hard he is, it might stop, and I'd die if it stopped now.

My Dad, smiles, he kisses the top of my head, and then "Hi Jim," he says, over the top of my head.

I look up, and it's Aimee and her Dad, Jim. Aimee's smiling at my Dad, her cheeks a little pink, and wow, that dress is so hot. Backless, and that plunging v-front and her boobs are just gorgeous, bigger than mine, and I'm a little jealous. A lot bigger, and she's showing side-boob, and it's really obvious that her nipples are engorged, they push out really visibly, and I'd be embarrassed if that was me, but she's not embarrassed at all. She's enjoying herself, and her dress is even shorter than mine, and they're dancing towards us.

"Dad," I whisper. "Can I dance with Jim, and you can dance with Aimee." I like dancing with Aimee's Dad. I've had this crush on him for years, I think, and I know Aimee would like to dance with my Dad.

"Kurt," Jim says, grinning, and I guess he's not mad with Aimee about her dress anymore. "Good to see you old buddie."

"Hey, Jim," my Dad says, smiling. "Maddie asked if she can dance with you. Shall we exchange partners." They both chuckle, like it's some kind of joke.

Jim and my Dad are good friends, they do a lot of stuff together. Before Mom left, and Aimee's Mom passed away, our parents used to do a lot of stuff together. They don't now, because Mom and Dad divorced, and Aimee's Mom passed away, but Maddie and I had a lot of evenings with a shared babysitter back then and later, as we've got older, with each other. We still do when Dad and Jim go off together for a few drinks or whatever it is Dad's do when they want some down time.

I know Aimee likes dancing with my Dad, she likes my Dad. She has a crush on him just like I have a crush on her Dad, and we swap. I'm dancing with Jim and we're talking about College and stuff and that's interesting because he really knows what I'm planning and he's got some good advice.

Jim draws me closer, or is it that I ease myself closer and closer to him, and oh my god, he's hard. I hesitate, looking up at him as he says something that I don't even catch because my thoughts are all around that hard bulge that's lightly brushing against me as we move, and when I look over at Aimee, she's pressed up tight against my Dad, her cheeks pink, and she's smiling and talking. My Dad was really hard, and now he's got that erection pressed up against Aimee, and she's enjoying it, I can tell, and I'm jealous.

I'm jealous, but I'm dancing with her Dad. Jim. He's hard. Was he hard for Aimee? I'm sure he was hard for Mimi.

I half close my eyes, the song changes, slow dancing, and I'm pressed up against Jim, he's holding me and I'm as close to him as I was close to my Dad, and he's pressed up against me and he doesn't seem embarrassed about it at all. He's as hard as my Dad was. Is. Whatever.

It's dance music, slow dance music, romantic stuff and I'm gazing up at Aimee's Dad and I really like him and he's so hard and it feels good. As good as with my Dad. For a moment, his hand slides from my waist down to my butt and he holds me a little tighter, and my eyes widen.

I gasp, and I know my panties must be wet, and he has to feel my nipples pressing against him. They're swollen and aching and rubbery hard and his chest crushes them. It's delicious, and he's old. He's my Dad's age, but I can't help wondering what it would be like to date him. Dating an old guy? My Dad's age? But I've always had that crush on him, since I was a little girl, and now I'm not a little girl. Now I'm eighteen. Maybe.

But it's just a fantasy.

Except my Dad jerked off onto me last night, and that wasn't a fantasy at all.

He's so hard and it's pressed against my stomach. There's that hot clenching inside and for a moment, it's me that presses myself more tightly to him, and I'm shivering with excitement. Hot wet excitement, like last night watching my Dad jerk off and then cum onto me. I wonder if Jim would like to jerk off and cum onto me. I wonder if Jim would like to do me, like that Asian woman in that movie clip. Oh god, Jim and my Dad, doing me. That image flashes through my mind.

Both of them with me, and my insides clench and spasm.

This is far far better than touching myself.

"I like your dress, Maddie," he says.

"It's not as hot as Aimee's dress," I say, a bit jealously. "I wish I had a figure like hers."

"You do," he says, and then he chuckles. "Except for your..."

"Boobs," I say, glancing at Aimee and my Dad, and wow, that v-front. She's showing a lot of side-boob.

"Boobs," he chuckles, and he's glancing at Aimee as well. "Yours are rather attractive, Maddie," he adds. "Size isn't everything."

He grins. "And they feel really nice."

My cheeks are pink, but I don't ease myself away from him. I like my boobs being crushed against his chest, and I like that erection rubbing against as he moves on the dance floor. I never used to like it that Father Auyeung insisted on this old-style dancing, but now I'm really enjoying myself. So is Jim.

"Do they?" I ask, and I know my cheeks are pink.

"You remind me a lot of your Mom," he says. "I used to enjoy dancing with her a lot." He smiled. "She was really hot."

"Mmmmm," I say. "She was. I used to love how she smelled when she came back from her evenings out with you and Dad and..." I hesitate, because I know he misses her.

"Elaine?" he says, but tonight he doesn't look sad.

"Yes," I say, very softly.

He smiles, and it's not a happy smile so much as a smile that says he's remembering, and those memories are good. "Yes, we did enjoy ourselves together," he said, and one of his hands slips down to my butt and holds me, holds me tight so that I squirm against him, my eyes wide, my lips parted as I gasp, and he smiles.

"You really do remind me a lot of your Mom, Maddie," he says. "In so many ways."

"Dad says Aimee's a lot like her Mom too," I say, and his hand's still on my butt and my panties are soaked through.

Jim chuckles. "She is, Maddie. You both are, more than either of you know."

I catch my Dad's eye and he's watching me, watching and I know he can see Jim's hand on my butt but his hand is on Aimee's butt, so it's not like he can say anything, and she's smiling as she says something to my Dad and he replies. He's smiling, and I wonder if he's as hard against Aimee as Jim is against me. I'm sure he is.

His hand is moving on Aimee's butt, and that backless dress exposes half her butt and my Dad's fingers are moving very slowly. Circling. He's stroking Aimee's butt and I glue myself to Jim.

"My Dad's enjoying dancing with Aimee," I say.

"Aimee's enjoying dancing with your Dad," Jim says and then he's smiling down at me and his hand. His fingers are stroking my butt through my dress. "Just like I'm enjoying dancing with you, Maddie."

He really is hard, and in my mind I'm comparing him with my Dad, and I'm thinking from the feel of him he'd like to do to me what Dad did to me last night and jerk off onto me, and maybe do other things as well.

I almost giggle. He's fifty, he's been married. He knows what sex is. Of course he'd like to do other things. That's why guys get hard, and when I glance across at Aimee, I recognize that slightly jealous look because that's how I'm feeling when I look at her and my Dad.

"I'm enjoying dancing with you," I say, smiling, but I'm watching my Dad and Aimee out of the corners of my eyes, and my Dad sees me watching him and he winks at me, dances towards us.

"So am I, Maddie, so am I," Jim smiles.

We move slowly to the music. He's rubbing himself against me, not quite blatantly but not trying to disguise what he's doing either and all I'm doing is breathing, my eyes half closed as my clitoris sends little messages saying more, more, more and if there was nobody else around, Jim could have more if he wanted it, even if he is fifty. That thought shocks me a little but it doesn't change my mind, it doesn't stop me from what I'm doing, which actually is nothing other than move the way Jim's hands want me to move.

"May I retrieve my daughter, Kurt?" Jim asks as he and I slide in next to my Dad and Aimee, and Aimee smiles happily.

She wants her Dad back, but I'm sort of disappointed as I return to my Dad's arms but only for a second. I'm ecstatic as my Dad's arms claim me and sweep me away and I'm right where I want to be, in my Daddy's arms, my head on his shoulder, close to him, and yeah, he's hard and I press myself inc lose without any hesitation. Swaying with him and I do like the music. Not what I normally like but this slow romantic old stuff, it lets me dance like this with my Dad and yes, he's so hard. Really hard against me.

I smile and look up, deliberately move against my Dad. "Did Aimee get you all excited? She has this huge crush on you, Dad."

I giggle, but underneath that giggle I'm jealous as my Dad's eyes follow Aimee's butt and those long slender legs as she moves with her Dad. I wonder if Aimee knows her Dad's as hard as my Dad. The way she's dancing so close to him, I'm sure she does.

Just like me and Dad.

Dad grins down at me. "She's not the only attractive girl here, Maddie." He doesn't say anything about me pressing myself against him, moving against him so I do it again, deliberately. Blatantly.

"You're a lot like your Mom, Maddie," Dad says. "A lot more than you know."

"Jim said that too, just now," I say, smiling, because I do love my Mom, even if she left us to marry that other guy that I didn't like, and I didn't like the way he looked at me.

"He did?" My Dad chuckles. "So's Aimee, a lot like her Mom. Both of you are more like your Mom's than you know."

"Jim said that too," I say, a little surprised, and Jim and Aimee are dancing almost side by side with us, but neither of us looks at each other.

"He did?" My Dad chuckles, and he has his hand on my butt now, and his fingers burn into my skin and without any urging I'm moving against my Dad, infinitesimal little movements but I know he can feel them and I'm sure he can feel my nipples through my dress and his shirt because his jacket's open and my nipples can feel him alright. My knees are jelly and I'm feeling so alive, as if every inch of my skin is tingling and sensitive to everything.

"He did," I murmur, and my heart's pounding, and I'm thinking of last night again and how Daddy tasted and that look he gave me as he came, spraying his cum across my boobs and my face, and I'm so happy I have my Dad to myself because I'm sure he's going to want to do that to me tonight after we get home.

"You're as hot as yoru Mom was, Maddie," Dad says softly and his hand on my butt pulls me harder against him. My lips part as I look up at him. They part like they did last night, when he came, and I remember how he tasted. I remember how his cum smells, and my insides tighten as I remember how my Mom smelt. What did Mom and Dad do? That movie? That tattoo. Was that really my Dad?

"How am I hot like Mom was, Dad?" I whisper, my heart thumping, and I move against my Dad, delicious friction that sends ripples of excitement through me.

"I saw you," my Dad breathes, his eyes looking down into mine as we sway together, and we're off to one side of the hall. "You and Aimee, in the hot tub, watching that movie."

"I know," I whisper, my insides clenching and twisting, and I can barely breath. "I saw you watching me."

"You liked that movie you two were watching, didn't you?" my Dad says.

"Yes," I choke out, and I remember sitting there, and that climax as he jerked off while he watched me. I remember last night, and I see the look on my Dad's face, and I can feel how hard he is, and he has one hand on my butt. "You... you're not mad with me that I watched it?"

"Mad?" My Dad smiles, and I know instantly that he's not. "No, I'm not mad at all, Maddie. I liked that you enjoyed it that much."

"You did?" I gasped, and both his hands are on my butt, half lifting me onto my toes and holding me against him as he moves against me. Grinds himself against me, and oh god oh god oh god my clitoris sends waves of sensation through me, holding me helpless until I moan.

"I did," he says, and he smiles. "Did you like last night, Maddie? What I did? You're not upset with me about that?"

"No," I breathe. "No, I'm not upset." The words just about choke me. "Tonight... when we get home..."

My Dad smiles. "I've got a better idea and we don't have to wait until we get home, Maddie. Come with me," he says, his eyes looking into mine, and I don't question him at all as he releases me and takes my hand, leading me around the edge of the dance floor to where Father Auyueng is standing, watching over his flock, all us pretty Chinese girls, innocent and pure of heart, a flock of smiling and sparkling birds circling in their Daddy's arms.

"Kurt," Father Auyeung looks around, smiling. Smiling at me. "Maddie. I hope you're enjoying yourself. You look delightfully attractive in that dress, my dear."

"I am, Father, and thank you," I say, a little surprised that he's not upset over that corrupting western influence, because it's a very revealing little black dress. Not as revealing as Aimee's of course, but it does reveal rather more than I'd thought Father Auyeung would approve of.

He glances at my Dad, and he smiles. "Enjoying your evening, Kurt?"

"Yes, far more than I anticipated, Father," my Dad says, and he smiles himself. "I wanted to follow up with you on that little discussion you and I had this morning..."

Father Auyeung looks at me, very gravely, and I swallow. Oh no, my Dad didn't confess or something did he? God I hope he didn't, and my cheeks burn.

"Yes, Kurt, and..."

"Maddie's ready, Father. May we ask for your blessings and your absolution?"

"Little girls do grow up so fast," Father Auyeung says, looking down at me. "It seems like only yesterday that Maddie and Aimee and that charming little Mimi Wong were all being baptized together." He smiles. "And now they're beautiful young women together."

He eyes me. "Very beautiful."

I blush.

He smiles. "Very well, Kurt. If you and Maddie would come with me?" He turns, leaves the basement hall, walks up the stairs, all the way to the Church foyer.

Dad follows him, holding my hand, and I climb the stairs, tottering a little in my heels but Dad makes sure I make it up okay.

"Through here, Kurt," Father Auyeung says, opening a door off to the side of the entrance to the Blessed Sacrament Chapel, and it's another prayer room, one that I've never even noticed. A small one with a small altar, an LCD on the wall above it, a stand to one side with a laptop, a couple of couches on either side and a rectangular leather-padded ottoman in the center. He shuts the door behind us.

"Now Kurt, are you very sure that Maddie's ready?" he asks, turning towards us.

"I believe she is, Father," Dad says while I stand there thinking, ready for what? "Allow me."

My Dad smiles, releases my hand and steps over to the Laptop, hits enter, clicks a couple of times, and the LCD above the altar comes to life. Dad steps back, takes my hand and seats himself on one of the couches, drawing me down onto his lap. Father Auyeung sits beside us. It takes me a second to realize it's me up on the LCD, seated on the rim of the hot tub, naked, my legs spread wide, one foot up on the hot tub rim, one hand on my sex, the other one on of my boobs, and I'm looking straight at the camera, and it's a really good quality.

"Uh..." I gasp, almost having a heart attack, but my Dad's finger on my lips hushes me as I look at him wide-eyed.

Father Auyeung clicks on the remote, freezing the image and it's really very clear what I'm doing.

"Maddie knew I was watching her, Father," my Dad says.

Father Auyeung eyes me, and he's not upset or angry. He says nothing about the corruption of innocent Chinese girls by secular western society. Instead, he smiles and crosses himself.

"My goodness," he says. "Maddie, you have grown up." He hits play, and on that big display, you can see me fingering myself, you can see my hand slide under me and my eyes widen and you can see where that finger is pushing.

"Oh, very good, Maddie," Father Auyeung says, and he has an erection. A large one.

On screen, I climax, and I don't remember it going on and on like that, but it must have, and you can see Aimee of to one side, doing the same as I am. Climaxing.

"What were they watching?" Father Auyeung asks, very mildly.

"This one," my Dad says, and he closes the clip of me, and the next one he opens is the one Aimee and I were watching. That Asian women with five guys in the hotel room, and Dad opens it right where she was taking two guys at once and the third guy came in her mouth, and I can't believe I'm sitting here watching it with my Dad and Father Auyeung.

At Church.

There's that moment where they change places, another guy is fucking her now, and they keep switching, and I'm biting my bottom lip trying not to moan out loud as the guy fucking her pulls out, the guy beneath her rolls her over and he's fucking her ass, and the guy with the tattoo is lying next to her, lifting her head up and kissing her as her ass is fucked, and the guy who's fucking her ass, he's cumming In her ass and after he's done, the next guy pulls her up onto her knees and starts doing her doggy.

"Ohhhhhh." I can't help it. I moan out loud.

"You liked watching that, Maddie, didn't you?" Father Auyeung looks at me.

"Answer Father Auyueng, Maddie," my Dad breathes, and his hand is on my thigh, not quite touching my panties, and I'm so hot and wet and choked up inside, my cheeks flame hotly and my sex spasms as my Dad's fingers stroke my inner thigh, up and down.

"Yes," I whisper, almost inaudibly.

Father Auyeung watches my face, and I'm sitting there trembling, on the edge of climaxing as that woman takes her next cock, and there's cum oozing down her inner thighs in a filmy sheet, and the cock that's taking her has those Chinese characters tattooed on it and every time his cock withdraws, those characters are visible.