"Scammed?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most days I limit myself to water and diet sodas. Since I won't have kids around I would love a Margarita or six. I don't drink beer." I was glad to hear that. The two times I knew she drank a beer she threw up inside someone's car.

"Can you give me a shopping list?"

"It would be easier if I stopped on the way to your house and bought what we need. Is that Ok?"

"I'll give you cash for what you spend. Get lots of diet Coke and I can put it in the garage. In fact get lots of everything except perishables and the shopping won't take as long each weekend."

"Is it Ok if John drops me off and on Sunday picks me up? We only have the mini-van."

"Ok. He can help bring things into the kitchen for you."

"Ok. See you Friday."

"I'm looking forward to it."

We hung up. Her tone was now one of resignation and looking at what the money would buy. In two days she would have thought about having her husband's permission to fuck someone else.

I installed cameras in almost every room. The recorders were put in the rafters of the garage in a box stenciled, "Burglar alarm." The hard drives would each record ninety-six hours. One switch turned them on. The switch was on the ceiling of the entry closet. Almost impossible to see.

Friday evening at six forty the van pulled into the driveway. I turned on the cameras and opened the garage door. I met them in the garage. Crystal was in white jeans and a pull over shirt. John was in jeans and a sweatshirt. We unloaded the van into the garage and kitchen then I asked for the receipt and handed John four, fifty dollar bills. A little more than what the bill came to and I said, "For delivery." I stayed in the kitchen and Crystal walked him out to the mini-van. I peeked. She touched his shoulder but they didn't kiss. When she came back in I closed the garage door and heard it lock.

Before they arrived I had closed all the drapes downstairs. In fact all over the house except for the sliding glass doors leading out to the upper deck. On the upper deck I had turned on the hot tub.

She and I put things away in the kitchen and when we were almost done she said, "See anything you might like for tonight?"

I stopped and looked at her for a few long seconds. "See any food you might like for tonight?" She amended the question.

At that moment the doorbell rang. "Stay here in the kitchen please."

I went to the door and took the food from the delivery guy. Two Mexican swordfish dinners with mango salsa, rice and black beans. I gave a good tip and the young man left. When I walked into the kitchen Crystal had two place settings out and was busy making Margaritas. I dished out our dinners and threw the aluminum travel plates away. She took a long hit from the first Margarita and gave me the second. It was good.

Crystal came to the bar stools and was about to sit when I pulled her to me. "For this weekend, you are my girl. How old are you this weekend?"

"Not twenty-eight."

"How about twenty?"

She nodded.

I kissed her. Our lips touched and she resisted. I didn't force myself into her mouth. I was tender and careful. After just one kiss I let go and we ate dinner. She made comments about how she liked the salsa on the fish and how she wasn't going to eat all of her dinner. It would make her fat.

My questions were about her past. I acted like I knew nothing and wanted to know a lot. She answered most of my questions. She put her leftovers in aluminum foil and into the fridge. We did the dishes together and she remarked how John had never done a dish in his life.

I took the dishtowel from her and put my hands on her shoulders. I looked in her face and asked, "Tell me what you like best about sex."

She colored and hesitated. "I like being eaten."

"Oh, good. Come with me." My hand took hers and led her upstairs to the master bedroom.

"You and John have fucked in here haven't you?"

"Yes! It was right after he got the listing!"

"On the bed?"

"No. I put my hands on the bed and he did me doggy."

"I'm not going to do that tonight. Tonight you will have orgasms. I will eat you until you beg me to stop."

My arms held her and I kissed her hair. I kissed her forehead and she leaned back offering her lips. This time she surrendered a little and parted her lips just a little. For the second time, I didn't push.

In the third or fifth kiss I pulled her pullover shirt up and off. She was wearing a new bra. "Does John know you're wearing this?"

"What John doesn't know won't hurt anyone."

"Then take it off for me." It was a front closure. Her hands did the magic twist and she opened her chest to me for the first time since we were eighteen. Gravity had barely touched her. Two daughters and John's mouth had made her breasts bigger by a little. There were light tan lines from the last time she wore a two piece.

"Take off the jeans too, please."

She took her time and pushed them to the floor slowly. Her thong matched the bra.

"Did you buy that to wear with me?"

"Yes."

I slowly reached for it and when I hooked my fingers in it I pulled hard and suddenly, ripping it from her. Her eyes went wide and she gasped.

"I like bare pussy. How can I eat a covered dish? Just outside those sliding glass doors is a hot tub. I think we might both enjoy relaxing in the water for a little while."

I undressed as she watched and I took her hand as I walked out to the hot tub. I helped her into the water and sat next to her. The view was mostly just darkness with two ships leaving Los Angeles harbor just about the only lights out on the water. If we had walked to the edge of the deck we would have seen thousands of lights from the houses and businesses along the beach to the south of us.

I put my arm around Crystal's shoulders. She didn't pull away and she didn't snuggle in, either. We talked about nothing for almost half an hour. I knew she was sitting next to me nude and she was willing to let herself be fucked by me, but I didn't rush things.

When I had enough and thought perhaps she had relaxed enough for the next step I helped her out of the water and when I was out I shut off the hot tub. I closed the screen portion of the sliding glass doors and Crystal stood looking at the bed.

I pushed her gently and she went to the bed. It was opened, the sheets exposed and inviting. I went to the bathroom and came back with a towel. I put it folded on the sheets and said, "Put your pretty ass on the towel, please. Otherwise you get to sleep on the wet spot."

She put her ass on the towel. She held her legs together for a few moments and then opened them to me.

"What do you want, Crystal?"

"I want you to eat me. Eat me until I scream for mercy."

I knelt by the bed and buried my face in her. As I licked and sucked on her I thought about the years of pain she and John caused me. I thought about how it would feel to bite her most tender parts. And, I tenderly used my tongue to push her slowly to her first orgasm. The second I felt her quiver the first time I pinched her nipples. Not too hard, but hard enough that she moaned. I kept licking her lips and opening. My tongue touched her clit every few seconds and she was shaking.

Her back arched and I shoved a finger in her vagina as I sucked on her clit. She screamed and went limp. I relaxed as she came back to the living.

"God! I don't know where you learned that but you could get rich giving other men lessons."

"Would you like me to teach your husband how to get you to scream?"

"I would, but he would kill both of us."

"He offered you to me."

"Strictly business for him."

"Strictly business for you, too?"

"At seven tonight, yes. It is now ten-thirty and business has nothing to do with why I'm here."

"Say more."

"Please, Sir, may I have some more?" We both giggled a little and I dove back in. I moved so she was on top of me, feeding me her pussy. She faced my cock and after I licked her for almost a minute she opened her mouth and sucked on my cock head. She had gotten better at sucking. It was what she did to me in high school. I fingered her and she sucked me.

My fingers opened her pussy wide and I got in deep with my tongue. I licked and sucked her lips and opening. She quivered.

Her mouth took more of me inside. I thrust up into her mouth. She pressed her pussy down onto my face. I moaned. She moaned and made a low sound that was almost like an animal growling.

I felt the muscles of her cunt spasm and she stiffened. I took a wet finger and shoved it deep in her ass. She screamed with my cock deep in her mouth and gagged herself. The orgasm didn't let her go. She sputtered and gagged but kept thrashing around and moaning too.

When she started to calm I used my hands to push her head down on my cock. She sucked me like an Olympic Gold Metal was on the line. She got a huge load of my spunk. She swallowed all of it.

My hands turned her until we were face to face and her tits were once again pressed against my chest. She rested her head on my chest. We dozed.

When I opened my eyes the bathroom light was on. Crystal was in there. I followed her in. She was sitting and I heard her stream. "Open your legs. I want to watch."

She jerked up, unaware that I was up. She spread her legs and I watched her yellow stream hit the water below her. I aimed and shot between her legs into the bowl. She watched, fascinated.

"I've never watched a man pee from this close."

When my stream stopped I moved closer and said, "Suck me?"

"In the bathroom in the middle of the night?" She was smiling at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Is there a better time?"

Her mouth opened and I leaned in. It did not take long until I was hard. I pulled back and out of her mouth. She whimpered.

"Is there something you want, Crystal?"

"Yes! I want you to fuck me!"

"Pussy or ass?"

"Pussy!"

"Where?"

"In the bed."

"Then why are you in the bathroom?"

She flushed and ran for the bed. I got a condom from the drawer in the bathroom and had it on when I got to her. She lifted her legs and I put my cock at her entrance and asked again, "What do you want?"

"I want your cock inside me, fucking me, faster and harder that I have ever been fucked!"

"I'll do what I can."

I pushed in and she moaned. I pulled back and she said, "No!"

A moan and a "No!" Over and over. Then her tune changed to, "Yes!" and "Harder!" I shifted positions so I hit her clit at the bottom of every stroke. It wasn't as good for me but it drove her crazy. She came and came again. Her head went from side to side. Sweat covered her skin. Her skin mottled.

Her eyes opened and she said, "Oh God, please cum inside me. If I cum again, I'll die!" A few more strokes and I filled the rubber.

We slept late. Crystal made breakfast for us in the nude. She made huevos rancheros and asked me to let her jack me onto hers instead of having sour cream. I let her. She ate it all.

For the rest of the day we explored ways to play sexually. I had lunch nibbling cheese and fruit pieces from her body as I teased her with fingers, mouth and tongue.

As evening approached we sat out on the upper deck on a chaise lounge with my back against the lounge back and Crystal's back against my chest. I toyed with her nipples and ran my fingertips around her areola just often enough that she stayed stimulated and stayed wet.

"Josh, I love how you've pampered me. My body feels so cared for, so attended to. But... you don't even know me. How can you treat me better than my husband does, when you don't even know me?"

I waited a long time to answer. My fingers kept touching her areola and I kissed her neck a few times as well.

"It has been years since I had someone who would allow me to indulge my need to pamper a woman. It has been a long time since I saw a woman who has me feel how I feel when I look at you, when I hold you. I know this is a business deal for you and your husband, but I am allowing myself to pretend you want to be here. I'm pretending you actually like what I'm doing."

"Right this second I wouldn't want to be anywhere but right here. God! You should teach classes for men."

"Hasn't there ever been someone in your life who wanted to take care of you like this? Doesn't John?"

"I've actually only had two men in my life. John and I became a couple near the end of our senior year of high school. The guy before John was tender and a really good guy but something just wasn't there. It would never have worked out with him."

"John has been good for you and to you?"

"When he got into real estate he did well and we had lots of good times. Then I had our two daughters twenty months apart and John..." she stopped talking. I waited and then said, "And John?"

"And John and I just got busy with work, raising girls and running a household. Until you offered to buy the house he hadn't seen me as a sex partner in almost a year."

"You mean, before last night, you hadn't been touched sexually for almost a year?"

"The only orgasms I've had in over a year I got with the help of the Energizer Bunny! John's to busy worrying, planning and plotting how to sell another house, get another listing. I'm too busy cooking, cleaning and watching our girls grow up. By the time we're in the bedroom I'm too tired to open my legs and he's too tired to get hard."

"What do you think he will be like on Sunday night, when you go home with him?"

"Before I walked in here I thought about that. We were walking the aisles at Von's Market, buying things for your house, our weekend together and John wasn't saying much at all. Usually, when we shop, he says things about what he likes or would like to try. He knew none of what we bought was for him. I don't know what he'll do on Sunday when I get into our van."

"What did you tell the girls was the reason you would be gone?"

"Do you care?"

"I do. I like having you here and I like that I get to enjoy you as much as I want, but I don't want this to totally screw up your lives."

"I don't either. We need the money. John and everyone else in the business is in a slump. We haven't had a sale in four months and it wasn't a big sale. We still have some savings but, your donation will help a lot. The commission on this house will hold us for a year!"

"I don't want to talk anymore about money. For the next few weekends you don't have any money problems. The only problem you have is staying wet. If you dry up I may need to buy stock in KY."

"I may need to do laundry for just the towels I sit on. I keep flooding them. That reminds me, are there any other sheets in the house? I could change them and wash the ones we... played on last night and this morning."

"Let's go look." We went inside searched the house and found three other sets of sheets. Crystal picked the fresh ones she wanted and I help change the sheets on the bed. We found the laundry room between the kitchen and garage, loaded the bedding in and started the process.

My hands on her hips lifted her up and put her on the washer. I spread her legs and knelt before her, between her legs. She leaned back and spread her legs to invite my mouth to her cunt. She sparkled as the light played on her wet lips. Her fragrance was one of my favorites; woman in heat.

She came twice for me as the washer cleaned the sheets. I moved the sheets into the drier and slid her over on top of the drier. When I set the timer and hit the start button she said, "Would you fuck me, please?"

We went back out on the deck, now in the dark. She put herself on the lounge cushion with her butt on the edge. I knelt and slid into her. As I did I remembered that I didn't have a raincoat on. I pulled out and stood.

"Forget the condom. You aren't sick and neither am I. When my youngest was born the doctor tied my tubes. Don't tell John, but we aren't having any more children. Just fill me up and fuck me for the next twenty-four hours."

My knees hit the deck and I slipped back inside her. I loved watching how her tits slid about on her chest as I slid in and out of her pussy. Her areola puckered and her nipples puffed into swollen berries. I pushed in deep and stopped.

"Crystal, How do you like to have your nipples played while you are fucked?"

"Pinch me. Not pinch and hold on forever but pinch me, then let go. Pinch me gently and then harder. I loved it when... my first boyfriend would pinch the whole thing and leave the nipple alone until I was having my orgasm."

I had forgotten that. It was nice that she had a good memory of me, even if it was only one.

My hips went back into motion and I pumped into her. Her legs had been spread and I lifted them, putting her feet on my shoulders. Not on top but just above my pecs so that as I slid into her I pushed her legs up by her face.

The pace increased until she said she was about to cum. I found her nipples and grasped them on just the areola. When she said, "Yes!" I pinched hard once, waited and pinched again. Her head went back and I knew a scream was about to emerge. I let go of a breast and covered her mouth with my hand.

Her eyes went wide open and she screamed into my hand. When the scream ended she realized she had used all her air and I was covering her mouth and nostrils. "Don't panic! Don't breathe! Feel me fill you!"

I pulled my hand away and Crystal did not suck in a breath. She closed her eyes and held very still. I pumped hard and fast and shot my load deep into her snatch. When she felt the third spurt enter her she opened her mouth and took a huge breath.

My cock stayed inside her. I leaned over and kissed her, pinning her legs between us. My hands held her legs as I finally withdrew from her and stood up.

"Can you be quick?"

"I think so."

"I am going to lie on the other chaise. As quickly as you can get up and hold your pussy a few inches over my face. Then watch as my cum slips out of you and into my mouth."

"Oh! You are so nasty! I love this!"

I moved quickly and so did Crystal. When I was in place I looked up and her open, spread pussy was a few inches above my mouth. Above that I could see the undersides of her tits and her smiling face looking down at me.

It only took a few seconds more and she felt my cum sliding out of her.

"I can feel your cum coming out of me!"

"Hold still. Feel it."

It stretched as it slowly came out of her. When it was a gob about two inches long she saw it. I opened my mouth and waited for it.

"God, Josh! This is so hot!"

I glanced at her face and saw the raw lust. Then gravity pulled the initial glob loose from her and dropped it into my mouth. As soon as it landed I lifted my face to her pussy and sucked hard.

"Jesus! You're sucking everything out of me!"

I held her hips and sucked. She started quivering and I knew she would cum in a few seconds. My mouth opened wider and I sucked on her clit as well.

It was enough. She collapsed on me and shook for nearly a minute. When I rolled her onto her side and held her she had four aftershocks and then lay quietly.

"I am ruined!" She whispered. "Absofuckinglootly ruined."

I held on and waited.

"No matter what John does for the rest of his life I will remember my time with you as the best lovin of my life."

"Thank you, but our first weekend isn't over. We need to eat. Shall I call for Chinese food or do you want to cook?"

"Honey, right now I'm not even sure I can stand up. How soon do you want to eat?"

"Half an hour to forty-five minutes. And you?"

"That would be fine. I didn't cook last night either. You had me get all that food. I better cook."

"Cook tomorrow. Make dinner for lunch. Tonight stay right here." I got up and got the cardboard menu from the local Chinese Hunan restaurant and my cell phone. We looked over the menu and called. Half an hour later the doorbell rang. I pulled on sweat pants and went to the door. As soon as I opened the door the house filled with delicious smells and I was ten times as hungry as I had been five minutes before. I paid cash, with a good tip and the young delivery woman disappeared.