"Scammed?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bent at the waist she gathered all her clothes and walked to her husband, handing the clothes through the window.

"Kiss me good-bye for the weekend, John."

He leaned out the window and kissed her forehead. She smiled and walked over to me. She dropped to her knees and pulled my running shorts off. In one second my entire shaft was in her mouth and she waved at John.

Without looking he put the mini-van in gear and backed out of the driveway. I hit the button and helped her up. Inside I took her to the couch and we sat.

"Tough week?"

"You could say that. On the way home he asked if I had a good time as your whore."

"Not a nice thing to say."

"I said that I lived up to my part of the bargain. He pulled over and said he had a terrible weekend because of me. He went down the list of all the shit he had to do. It was all stuff I do every day!"

"On Tuesday he asked me for the check. I had opened my own account at a credit union near our home. When I told him I had deposited it he checked our account on-line and said, "The hell you did."

"Another bad day?"

"He yelled how he had earned part of that money too. He had done my work so I could be with you."

"Is there more?"

"Yes! The next day he came into the kitchen after he tucked the girls in bed and he wanted sex. I figured he would want it during the week and so when he made his move I went to our bedroom. He wanted to undress me. He examined every inch of me to see if I had been hurt or bruised. When he pulled my grandma panties down and saw I was bald he yelled at me! He asked if I shaved for him or for you?"

"How did you answer?"

"I told the truth. I said I didn't shave me at all. You did it and you did it for you!"

"I'll bet he was pissed."

"He slept in the guest room last night. His last words to me before he closed the door were that he wasn't sleeping with a whore."

"I'm sorry. If I had known that would be his reaction I wouldn't have bought the house or accepted his offer of weekends with you."

"Wait a minute. This was his idea?"

"I think he thought I was about to back out of the deal. He said if he presented it to you as a way for you to help the family by earning some extra money yourself then you would go for it."

"That bastard!"

"What?"

"He said this was all your idea. He did say it would be a way for me to help the family. I wondered at the time why a stranger would offer five thousand to fuck me for a weekend. Maybe ten years ago, before I had babies and put on a little weight."

"Did you ask him?"

"He said you saw the picture in his wallet. I had trouble believing that. There are two daughters standing in front of me in that photo."

"He did show it to me. He said he showed it so I would know you weren't a fatty." I remembered that he called overweight girls fatties when we were in high school. From Crystal's face, she bought it. That is what he would say.

"So all that led to the display he got when he dropped you here tonight?"

"I asked him this morning to go in to work after the girls went to school. When we watched the bus pull away I said I wanted him to make love to me. He told me to save it for you. I asked if our marriage was over. He said to ask him again after escrow closed and he cashed the commission check. I got upset and told him what I would do when he left me here if he wouldn't do me."

"He said?"

"Go ahead."

I held her in my lap. She cried for a long time. When she stopped she said, "Should we call the whole thing off?"

"Is John the forgiving kind?"

"No. He still bitches at me about Nick, my first boyfriend. We broke up before the senior prom and he's still angry that he saw me kissing Nick."

"So, this isn't going to get better in six months or a year?"

"When I agreed to this I realized that he would give me shit no matter which choice I made. If I said no and we lost the commission when we need it so badly, it would be all my fault when we had to do a bankruptcy. If I said yes, and fucked you I would be a whore for the rest of my life."

"Why did you choose as you did?"

"This way at least I have some good memories of being completely fucked. I knew by noon on Saturday I made the right choice."

"Can I get even deeper into your life?"

"Only if you promise that soon you'll be inside my pussy."

"Deal. Why did you marry John?"

She took a big breath and sighed. She looked in my face and said, "When I saw what he did to Nick, I knew he would do worse to me. I knew he had snuck and taken pictures of me naked. I knew he would change the pictures so I was fucking a dog or something. I would be ruined and I didn't have a dime so I couldn't disappear like Nick did."

"So you went to the prom and went along with you being in on the end of Nick because you were afraid?"

"Yes. And when he proposed I had to say yes." A cloud passed over her face.

"I didn't tell you about going along with him at the prom."

"You didn't have to. I already knew."

She faced me, straddling my lap, my cock against her bald pussy. She looked at me hard and long. Suddenly she burst into tears and hid her face against my chest. I held on, arms gently holding her to me. Her chest heaved and I heard her sobs, felt the tears hit my chest and roll down.

She cried a long time. Eventually, she stopped. Then she lifted her head and said, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Given what I knew of the prom and the jokes after, how could I open up with I love you?"

"I have loved you for every day since those pictures showed up. You know he has those pictures in an album in the top of our closet? He shows me every once in a while, to keep me in line."

I picked her up and put her down on the couch. I lay next to her and we kissed. She knew she was kissing Nickolas Joshua Peterson. We kissed with tender kisses for a long time. I didn't explore her skin as I had the weekend before. She needed time, I thought.

"Josh, please take me. I surrender. My heart has been yours over half my life."

"Floor, couch or bed?"

"Out on the deck!"

We walked upstairs and out onto the deck. She opened the drapes as we went out. Light spilled onto the deck and she put herself on a chaise in the light.

"I'm going to call you Nick when I cum for you." Her legs opened and her hands guided me home. There was no hurry. The decision had been made. We were together.

The build up to her first climax was slow and then sudden. She was wet from first touch and then gushing and using her hands to spur me on.

"Fill me! Please fill me!"

We both felt it come and joined us as our climax became one climax.

A few moments passed and I felt myself starting to shrink. She flipped us around and smiled as she held her pussy over my mouth. We watched together as my spunk slowly fell from her to my mouth. She anticipated what I would do and when the first gob dropped she squealed as my mouth locked on to her pussy and I sucked.

It was after nine when the Chinese food was delivered. Crystal went to the door nude and paid with cash. The young man thanked her ten times as he left. We were asleep by eleven.

At ten the next morning we were on a plane to Tahoe. We stayed at the B&B and loved it. We went shopping and I bought lots of fun things. We bought clothes for the girls and had them shipped directly to them.

I rented a speed boat for half a day and we went for a boat ride. Crystal wore shorts and a t-shirt when we left the marina. I found an area where no boats were nearby. I opened the jar of yellow and told her to take off the shorts. She looked at me like I was crazed, and she stripped off the shorts. I painted a small triangle over her pussy. Then I had her hold onto the windshield and I drove the boat into the wind until the latex was dry.

I took the t-shirt and painted her tits with small yellow circles, just a bit bigger than her areola. We raced around in the wind and she kept looking at herself.

"What about my ass?"

"If you wore a thong what would be covered?"

"Just where the strings met."

"Then you are as covered as you need to be. Do you know you are beautiful?"

"I know you think so."

"I can and will prove it to you." I aimed the boat at a small marina and in a few minutes I tied the boat at the dock. I handed Crystal ten dollars and said, "Get us a couple diet Cokes, would you please?"

"You aren't going with me?"

"Ok. But you are the customer." We climbed up onto the dock and walked to the small shop in the middle of the dock. We passed three guys fishing. They looked and looked again.

As we got passed them Crystal said, "They're watching my bare ass!"

"Yup." At the store I let Crystal go in first. I waited almost a minute before I went in. Crystal was surrounded by five guys, six if you count the guy who was behind the counter.

An older guy, gray hair, beard, fishing clothes said, "Lady, all you have on is paint!"

Crystal looked at him and said, "You don't approve?"

"Fuck, yes I approve! Never seen anything like it."

I spoke. "Gentlemen, my lady has a self-esteem issue. She doesn't think anyone could be turned on by an old woman like her. If you would, show her she's wrong."

The older guy smiled and said, "Don't mind the gray clouds, the lightning still works." He unzipped and showed a good hard cock surrounded by gray hair. The others all hauled their equipment into view and she saw six hard cocks around her.

"Are you convinced that you are beautiful yet?" The old guy asked.

"I must be beautiful. I thought I was old."

"Wait thirty years then think maybe you're getting old. Not now, when every man you see wants you."

"Thank you gentlemen. What does she owe you for the beverages?"

"Nothing! And anytime you come back you can have anything in the store." The man behind the counter said. His hard cock rested on the counter.

The old guy added, "Including any or all of us!"

I reached for Crystal and she came to me as we left the store she said, "Thanks guys. You've made my day."

I was surprised when none of the boats in the marina followed us. I had rented the boat for four hours. Along with the latex I had liberally applied sun screen. After two and a half hours on the lake we took the boat back. I carried Crystal's clothes and she walked the length of the dock, in and around the inside of their store and then back to our rental car. When we got back to the B&B Crystal put on her t-shirt to go inside.

"Did you get to see the excitement over at the lake?" The lady asked.

"What excitement?"

"Seems there is a naked woman going round in a speed boat wearing only paint!"

Crystal lifted the t-shirt and asked, "What color paint?"

When the woman could finally speak she said, "Yellow." A few seconds later she said, "God damn lady, you're beautiful!"

"Thanks."

Later that evening we flew back into LAX. Crystal didn't want me to peel off the paint so she wore it instead of underwear on the trip home. At home I peeled it off of her while we talked about what John's reaction would have been if he saw her on the dock in yellow paint.

"He would scream nasty things at me and never forgive me."

"He is going to be pretty nasty to you this week, isn't he?"

"Probably. I don't care any more. Nick came back."

"We need to play the game until escrow closes. I like the house and I want us to live here. You Ok with that?"

She frowned. "He'll fight me for the girls."

"We'll win. The courts want children to stay with their mothers. I can show that I can take better care of them and you financially."

She cooked on Sunday afternoon. She made four wonderful dinners for me and put them in the fridge. While she cooked I bugged her purse. She made a fifth dinner, for me to eat while we waited for her husband to pick her up.

"What are you wearing home?" I asked.

"Whatever he brings me to wear. Remember, I gave him my dress and everything before he drove away."

"I'm not likely to forget that scene. I wonder what he'll bring you?"

"Can I have a t-shirt? Just in case he doesn't bring anything."

"Sure. You know where they are. Pick anyone you want."

She came downstairs with a folded t-shirt. She put it on a shelf in the garage, just in case. Then she served my dinner and I ate. She sucked me as she had the previous Sunday. I finished eating before I needed to cum.

I lifted her up onto the bar and spread her legs. "Ahhh, a nice hot dessert."

My face went into her pussy and she came twice before we heard the mini-van stop in the driveway. She used a napkin to soak up as much of her juices as she could and I handed her a small towel to take with her.

When the garage door was open John was visible holding shorts and a t-shirt out of the driver's window. Crystal walked naked to the window, thanked John for the clothes and stood next to the van to dress. Then she walked around to the passenger door to get in. I walked out and handed her the purse she had forgotten. I was nude when I walked out. She took the purse and kissed me.

They drove away as I closed the door to the garage and hit a button on the workbench in the garage. It turned on the speaker attached to the receiver for the bug I had put in her purse.

"Is he going for it?" John asked.

"Hook line and sinker. He's talking about fighting you for custody of the girls." They both laughed.

"Second time he falls into our game, huh babe?"

"He never was the brightest bulb in the box. Now, get us home and fuck my brains out. Nick is just such a wimp! He eats pussy well but his dick just doesn't do it for me and he hasn't been rough once."

It was quiet in the van for a while.

"Crystal, remember the night I tied you to the tree in front of his parents house and fucked you?"

"Yes! I didn't know where we were and I was scared to death we would get caught. Remember how I got the pictures of him so you could doctor them up?"

"No one ever figured out it was my dick stuck in his mouth!" They laughed some more.

I love the electronics world and how helpful it can be. I was pissed because she had almost hooked me again. I was about to shut off the sound when I heard more.

"So, are the girls back at my sisters?"

"Damn right. I hate the little brats. She spoils them. It was a good idea having the picture taken like we were a family. It works. Makes me a family man."

"You know Nick shelled out three hundred dollars for clothes for them while we were in Tahoe?"

"Well, at least your sister will be happy to get something."

"I'll bet Nick would shit if he knew the house he's renting and buying was ours! All that money is coming to us!"

I shut off the sound. It would still record what was said but I needed to think.

Sleep didn't come easy that night. Early on Monday morning I called the law firm my father had used. The man I spoke with laughed and asked if I wanted him to get me out of this little jam. I said yes. He said to stay in the house until he got there.

An hour passed and his Lexus parked across the street. A minute later a truck from a termite company arrived. Seems they knew about John. He had been falsifying termite inspection reports. What Mr. Williams said was it has been alleged but not proven that he has filed fraudulent reports.

While we talked the man did his inspection. He came into the living room and nodded to Mr. Williams.

"Nick, do you want this house?"

"No. I want out of this house and, I'd like all but the rental money back."

Mr. Williams stood and said, "Go for a drive and start looking at other houses. Leave Mike here in the house to finish his inspection. Tomorrow call two termite companies and have them do inspections. Take those reports to the escrow company with my card. They will cancel the escrow and return your check. The bill for the work they have already done will go to Mr. Wilson. Then, move out of here. Lock the place. Have three or four people see it as you leave so they can verify the condition of the house."

I moved my stuff back to my apartment, including the meals Crystal had made for me. I followed his instructions to the letter. On Wednesday I got a check from the escrow company. I was out the rental money, the ten grand to John and ten grand to Crystal.

I took three DVD's from the twenty I had of our time together and drove to the police station. At the desk I asked to speak to a detective who worked with fraud and prostitution scams.

In twenty minutes I was in an interview room with Detective Carlos Fuentes and his partner Julia Donovan. The DVD's were in my pocket. I told them my story and they listened. When I stopped Donovan said, "Nice story, but unless you have video or a witness that's all it is."

"Just for this discussion, if I had video of them making the proposal and taking my check?"

"Then we would need some proof that she actually did sex acts with you and her husband knew." Fuentes said.

"And then?"

"And then you would need to testify in court."

"What would happen to them?"

"They would both go to jail. Could be for as little as five years. It would depend on the DA and the judge." Fuentes said.

Julia Donovan was leaning towards me. She added, "It would also depend on how much they can spend on a lawyer."

I took the DVD's from my pocket. The label on each was for a different date. The day when they brought me the proposal on one DVD and the Friday when Crystal stripped in the garage and sucked my cock. On that DVD I included a half hour of us having sex and her telling me what a jerk John was.

Fuentes had me write my contact information and thanked me for coming forward. Donovan wanted to know why I recorded everything. I told them how I had recognized John as Walter and what he had done to me in high school. I wanted the house but couldn't trust him as far as I could throw California.

"If we had those pictures I'm sure the DA would find a use for them."

"According to Crystal they are in an album in the top of John's closet. That doesn't mean it's true."

We shook hands and Donovan walked me out. "It would probably be safest if John and Crystal couldn't find you for a few days."

"I've already moved out. You can reach me by cell or email."

I called my sister and told her I would only be reachable by cell for the rest of the week. I told her that in a week I wanted to have dinner with her and I'd explain everything. Naturally, she wanted all the details right then but I didn't give her any.

The rest of the day was spent house hunting. Late in the afternoon I saw a woman opening the door to a real estate office in Malibu. I stopped and looked at the displayed pictures in the front window. She came out and introduced herself. Monica. She was wearing wedding rings. She was in her forties. We talked and before dark she took me to see one house.

It was on the beach in Malibu. Three bedrooms, three and a half baths, No yard really, just a storage area for toys between the house and a fence leading to the sand. Sixty yards of sand before reaching water at high tide most days. There was an upper deck that was private. None of the houses around had any view of the deck. The house was empty. Monica said a painting crew was due in three days and if I made an offer she would let me pick the colors.

By the time we finished paperwork it was seven. I had her call her husband and he met us at Duke's, a favorite restaurant in Malibu. We had a great dinner and parted in the parking lot.

I stayed in a hotel in Pasadena for three days. Watched TV, took a few walks, and fielded calls on my cell. Early on the second day in Pasadena I went to the museum and the cell rang. I sat on a bench near Rodan's Thinker and answered. It was Crystal.

"What have you done?"

"No, Hello? No, I miss you?"

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm sitting in a sculpture garden talking on the phone to you."