"Scammed?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fed each other from the containers. We laughed and had fun with the meal. I picked up a piece of thinly sliced beef from the beef and broccoli and aimed it at Crystal's mouth. It fell from my chopsticks and landed on her bare breast. The sauce began to run from the meat down the curve of her beautiful breast. I bent forward and captured the beef and spent time making sure I licked up all the sauce. She held my head to her breast and moaned as I sucked.

When I released her breast from my mouth she said, "Sometimes when I breast fed my girls I felt guilty because I had little orgasms from their sucking. I was sad when I needed to wean them."

"You don't need to wean me."

Finishing the meal took a bit longer because I kept dropping things. Crystal didn't complain. The very last bite of chicken dropped from her chopsticks into my lap. Before I could even respond she was on her knees with the chicken and my cock in her mouth.

She sucked hard enough and long enough to get the chicken I ate a week before. But, what she actually got was a mouth full of cum. She stood up, smiling and said, "Kiss?"

We kissed and shared the chicken sauce and my sauce. Clean up was easy. We threw all the containers away.

We sat in the hot tub and touched for a long time. Occasionally I would lean over and spend a minute or more kissing, sucking and pulling on her breasts. In return she never let go of my cock or balls.

When I was feeling pretty warm from the hot water I sat up on the edge of the fiberglass tub and Crystal asked, "May I suck on your balls?"

"Sure. Did you think you needed to ask?"

She positioned herself between my knees and held my cock and balls in her hands. She looked at my face.

"If John was here I wouldn't need to ask. The answer would be no."

"If it won't leave a lasting mark or a scar the odds are I'll say sure, do it. Part of being lovers is exploring boundaries and seeing what feels good, today."

'I think I may have married the wrong man."

I smiled but didn't speak.

I loved how it looked to have my hard cock along her face and one of my balls filling her mouth. She looked up at me with her eyes full of joy and lust. At that moment she was mine. We were still in the first weekend!

When we went to bed we slept, spooned and touching. I woke up and Crystal was asleep, and her hand was holding my balls. I watched her sleep and thought my thoughts about who she was and what she did to me and who she appeared to be now. Part of me had loved her since we were fifteen. I had hated Asshole Walter since we were seventeen but I hadn't known she was in on the plan until recently.

Out of bed I went to the bathroom and started to pee. Suddenly a hand came around me and held my cock. Because someone didn't know how to aim she sprayed the toilet, the floor near the toilet and the wall near the toilet. I turned quickly and peed on her. Belly first and then she opened her arms and went to her knees in front of me. I peed all over her chest, belly, tits and watched as my pee dripped through her bush onto the bathroom rug.

I pinched off my stream and said, "Open your mouth."

She didn't hesitate. She opened and I released my stream into her mouth. I expected her to let it run out and down her body. When her mouth was full she closed her lips and quickly swallowed, then opened her mouth for more. I don't know how I ever held so much piss inside but she got it all either on her or in her.

At the end, when my flow was just a dribble she sucked my dick into her mouth and got every drop of what was left. Only then did she release me. I turned on the shower and tossed the rug unto the shower. I led Crystal under the torrent and joined her. We soaped and shampooed each other and went back to bed.

"Am I a bad woman?" She asked. She was spooned against my side, her right leg up over my hip, her right arm across my chest and her head on my chest just below my shoulder. My arm was along her back and my hand held her ass.

"No. Yes! I guess the answer has a lot to do with whatever bad means."

"I drank your piss. Is that bad?"

"I don't know. How was it when you were doing it?"

"I loved it! I'd never even wanted to do it before. It felt so intimate."

I didn't speak. I waited.

"I've never felt so safe, so free, before. It's like you don't have limits to how you love."

"I do. Trust me, I do have limits."

"I think I would let you do anything to me, with me. I know I would do whatever you asked me to do."

"Sure?"

"Yes. Just ask."

"Go take another shower. Shave your pussy."

She started to get up. I stopped her. "No. Get in the shower and use hot water. Get your bush soaked and then bring me the shaving gel, a towel and a razor. I will shave you just the way I want you shaved."

I watched as Crystal went into the bathroom and did as I asked. She brought just what I asked for and positioned herself spread out at the edge of the bed.

I used scissors to cut the hair short. My fingers worked the gel into her stubble and I let it set for a few moments. She watched, propped up on her elbows. I looked at her until she made eye contact.

"Lie flat. Don't watch. Watching is about worrying I might cut you. Lie back and feel the blade as it exposes your most intimate parts for your lover. Think about the gift you give both of us by spreading your legs and becoming smooth for us. Feel every touch."

She closed her eyes and spread her arms out to her sides. I touched the razor down near the bottom of her slit on the right side and drew it up one inch. I wiped it on the towel and took another stroke. Slowly, carefully I denuded one side of her pussy and then the other. My fingers probed her skin, assuring I got even the hairs I couldn't see.

"You are doing very well. Now raise your legs and hold them close to your chest."

As her legs came up she moaned and said, "You're going to shave my ass."

"Yes, I am. Not a hair from your waist down."

My fingers applied more gel and worked it all around her ass hole. There were few hairs at all but this was more about surrender than hair removal.

The razor removed the gel and the hairs. My fingers stretched the skin and felt for any stray hairs. The gel foam covered the pucker of her anus. Looking up at her pussy I could see that she was soaked. I rubbed a finger into her pussy and she moaned again. I pressed that finger against her pucker and I said, "Take a deep breath. When you let it out consciously relax the muscles in your ass. I am entering your ass."

When I heard her exhale I pushed and she let me in. One finger in as far as one finger can go.

"Crystal, what do you want?"

"I want to cum with your finger in my ass!"

My mouth covered her slit and my tongue probed into her. She moaned and grunted. Her ass began to thrust against the intruder and I sucked on her clit. It wasn't long before she said, "I'm there!" Her body shuddered and then arched. Her head rolled side to side and she made guttural noises. I waited and when she had a couple of aftershocks I slowly removed my finger. I gathered the shaving supplies and went into the bathroom. I washed my hands. I got a wash cloth wet with hot water and grabbed a dry towel.

I cleaned her with the hot, wet cloth and then dried her. I helped her up and had her stand in front of the mirrored closet doors. I stood behind her and she watched as I played with her shaved pussy and then I moved to her side and sucked on her nipples as I dipped a finger in her pussy.

"Enough, Josh, enough! I am so sensitive I think if you sucked my elbow I would cum for you. I need five days to recover and get ready for next weekend.

"I need to eat. I don't much care what you make but make lots. Please don't get dressed. Feel how good it feels to be naked from the waist down."

Twenty minutes later we ate a light lunch, brunch of salad and shrimp. We talked about the next weekend and what she should bring with her. She had not worn anything from her suitcase this weekend. She had lost a thong and pubic hair. I told her to bring a tiny bikini as we might be going to a distant beach. I told her that she could buy any foods she might want for the weekend and I gave her a hundred dollar bill to cover the costs.

"Do I wear underwear when I come back?"

"I have an idea. When you arrive on Friday have John pull partway into the garage. Get out of the car and take all your clothes off. Hand them to him and tell him to bring them back to you on Sunday night. Then, walk to me and greet me as you wish."

"No clothes?"

"Leave the ones you brought this weekend. Pick a drawer or two upstairs and take an empty suitcase home tonight. Put the bikini in it for when you come back. Do you have a bikini?"

"Yes. It's three or four years old."

"I'll bet it has the panty that covers your beautiful ass, doesn't it?"

"Yes. I can wear it when my girls are with me."

"If I get you a very sexy bikini, what color would you like?"

"A tropical print?"

"If I can only get a solid color?"

"Green or yellow, I think."

"Then forget the bikini. I'll take care if it. Bring two bras in your suitcase. Please, no red. If it's Ok with you to be seen in public with me, I'd like to go to Lake Tahoe, have dinner in a great restaurant I know and spend the night up there. If we are going, bring some heels and stockings to go with a sexy dress you will wear when we go to Tahoe. If you don't have a sexy dress we'll get you one in Tahoe. Please let me know by Thursday so I can make reservations."

"You promised we would stay here for the weekends."

"No, I promised not to take you anywhere where someone you know is likely to see you. If we go to Tahoe we will stay at a B&B that only has three rooms, the restaurant isn't a tourist spot. But, it's up to you. I can be very happy spending the weekend with you here with me, naked and sexy."

"Can I talk it over with John?"

"Of course. Please remember, the check is in your name. Not a joint check, not a check to John. In my world, my money, my decision. If you want to talk it over with John, go ahead. Just don't forget to call me."

"Ok."

I turned on some music and we danced for a while. I remembered how she liked to dance a long time ago. Dancing nude to the oldies was something new and after a couple songs I asked, "Do you like being smooth?"

"It is sooo sexy. When I move I'm aware that there is no hair and that I can feel every breeze, every touch of your pants."

"Pretty soon John will be here to take you home. Anything you'd like to do before he arrives?"

"I'd like to make your dinner. I'd like to serve it to you naked like this and to suck you while you eat."

"I like that. Would you like me nude or dressed?"

"Nude."

"Ok. You know where the kitchen is and what's there. I'll relax by the TV until you call me. Ok?"

"May I undress you?"

"Oh, I like how you think. Of course you may undress me."

I only had on the sweat pants and it didn't take long before they were in a pile on top of the washing machine. I went into the living room and turned on the TV. I watched a repeat of CSI for most of the show and then Crystal called me.

She had made enough for two dinners and was putting one in the fridge for later, when she wasn't here. She gave me enchiladas with shredded chicken, beans and rice. They were excellent. As I ate she crawled under the bar and took my soft cock in her mouth. As used up and tired as I thought I was I was able to respond to her and before I finished the enchiladas I gave her all the cum I had left.

She thanked me. Kissed me and then went upstairs to get ready to go home. She came down wearing the jeans and shirt she had arrived in. "It took me a minute to find my bra."

She held the suitcase. I nodded to it and asked, "Anything inside?"

"Yes. It's full of fantasies and hopes for next weekend. I thought about Tahoe while I cooked and got dressed. I'm going. I'm not telling John. Neither are you, right?"

"I wouldn't. This is between you and me. John has his own thing going. He's in real estate."

I heard a vehicle pull into the driveway. I hit the button to open the garage door.

"Do you want to kiss me here or do you want me to follow you into the garage and kiss you there?"

Crystal looked at me standing nude in front of her, stepped into my arms and kissed me the kiss lovers share. She turned and walked out saying, "See you Friday."

I peeked again. She opened the passenger door and got in the mini-van. John pulled the lever into Reverse and backed out. He put it in Drive and I watched as they drove out of sight.

Just to be sure, I waited until Thursday to make our reservations in Tahoe. I drove to The Pleasure Chest in Hollywood and bought some bright yellow latex. I watched a video about using it and found that she needed to be freshly shaved or it would pull hairs when it was removed. I was going to paint on her bikini. The sales woman was very helpful. She said she never wore bathing suits any more. She got her lover to paint one on.

I said I'd take some. She asked if I would use some of my latex and her body for a test run. I agreed. She gathered all the customers in the store and said we were going to demonstrate the latex. As she took off her black jeans and t-shirt she told all of us that she had shaved close that morning and that made it so the latex wouldn't rip out her hair.

She stood before me nude, well almost. She had tattoos on her back, one thigh and one under her breast. I liked that one. It was a hand cupping the breast from underneath. Her pussy was shaved and a single gold ring pierced her labia.

As if a dozen people weren't watching and listening she tugged on the gold ring and said, "Just make sure you don't glop the latex on too thick. It will pull too hard if you do."

I opened the jar of paint and dipped the brush in. She gave me step by step instructions as we painted her. I painted her tits first, with no painted on strings to hold up the triangles that barely covered her areola and nipples.

I sat on the floor and looked up at her pussy. I could whiff her arousal.

"Use a paper towel to keep me a little dry. I don't know about everyone but when I get painted I always cum."

I wiped her slit and began painting. She stood straight and explained that she needed to be pretty still while the latex dried. She could see what I was doing by looking is a mirror. When I was ready to do her slit she said, "Don't cover the slit. That would trap all the flow and would eventually burst and run down her leg. Leave just enough opening that the juices can flow."

I took my time and found that, if I was careful, I could paint her pussy and leave the gold ring exposed. One of the other sales women came over with a blow drier and helped the latex dry. When she was dry she had a bright yellow triangle covering her pussy and two smaller yellow triangles covering her areola and nipples. She had everyone examine the paint job and touch her to see how well the latex stuck to her. Just before the group moved on she said, "Anyone who buys a jar of the latex while I'm still wearing it gets twenty percent off."

She sold eight jars. She lifted her leg in front of me and said, "Have your lover be careful. If she raises her leg like this she is legally too exposed and she can be cited." I saw a drop of her juice escape and I reached up to use the paper towel. When it touched her she almost moaned. She put her leg down and crooked her finger in the silent communication of, "Follow me."

I capped the jar of latex and followed her through a door into the back of the store. She opened a desk drawer and tossed me a condom. "I'm so hot! Please fuck me! Then we can peel this stuff off me and, if you would, you can suck my tits hard enough to leave bruises!"

I rolled the condom on a cock that had been hard for half an hour already. She put her foot up on the desk and I stepped up and sank into her. When I hit her cervix she said, "I'm a bitch! I'm mean, I hurt people and I love pain. Take me!"

I lifted her leg up along her body and got her foot above her head. "Hold your leg, Bitch!"

I slammed into her from the side. Hard and fast. I fucked into her and she winced as I hit bottom with each stroke. Her right hand went behind my neck to hold us together. My hand went to her ass and I shoved two dry fingers into her.

"Oh Jesus! You're splitting me in two!"

I pushed into her. I felt my cock in her pussy with the fingers I had in her ass.

"Oh God! I'm cumming!"

My free hand grabbed her tit and pinched the entire "A" cup tit. She screamed and went limp. I held her up and continued to pump into her until I filled the condom.

She opened her eyes and looked at me with glassy eyes. I slowly pulled out of her, lowered her leg and pulled two fingers out of her ass.

She found some paper towels and cleaned my fingers a little. She peeled the condom off me and upended it over her mouth. When it was as empty as she wanted she dropped it in the trash and cleaned my dick with her mouth.

She pointed me to the bathroom and I washed my hands for quite a while. She was still standing by the desk when I came out.

"Use a fingernail to create an edge to the latex, then slowly peel it off." I started on her tits. The one I manhandled had to be peeled in four pieces. I had torn the latex when I pinched her. The other one came off in a single piece.

"Please suck my tits hard enough to leave bruises." Her hands held my head when I took her tit in my mouth. I sucked almost all of her tiny tit into my mouth and I sucked hard. She moaned and quivered a few times.

"I'm getting close!" My fingers found her bright yellow pussy and slipped between her lips and as deep as they could go. I pumped as hard and fast as my fingers could go. She came! She screamed and flooded my hand and her legs.

With my ass on the office chair I peeled the latex off her pussy. The area around the gold ring came off in two pieces. I dropped all the pieces of yellow in the trash. She started to turn for the door. I grabbed her and said, "Spread your legs for me."

She put her feet a little farther apart that shoulder width. I shoved two fingers in her cunt. Three strokes and I made it three. She threw her head back and moaned. A few strokes later I pushed four fingers inside her. Her body shook. She grabbed and pulled her own nipples and I said, "I'm going to put my hand inside your cunt! Do you want it?"

"Yes, Master! Fist me!"

My thumb tucked in I lifted her off the floor with the hand I had inside her cunt. Gravity and her desire lowered her onto my hand. I moved my fingers and she moved my hand farther inside.

The door opened and the other sales woman saw what we were doing. She called, "Beth, come quick!"

A woman I hadn't seen before stepped into the room and said, "Jesus Fucking Christ! No man has ever had her and you're fisting her!"

"Ask her if I should stop."

"No! Fuck me crazy! Rip my insides out! I'm cumming again!" She screamed and passed out. It took the three of us to get her on the desk and slowly work my hand out of her. I was in the bathroom washing when she came back to us.

When I left I had three phone numbers, a jar of yellow, a jar of green and a bizarre memory. I didn't buy anything.

Friday came and I changed into nylon running shorts and a tank top at about four-thirty. I opened the garage door and swept the garage as I waited. At five the mini-van pulled in. John pulled in until the back edge of his door was just inside the garage. Crystal said something and John faked a smile. She got out and moved in front of the van. She was wearing a halter dress, stockings and heels. Her hands went to the back of her neck. She faced John, not me. The halter came loose and she pushed the short zipper at her back, down. Watching John she lowered the dress to the garage floor. She stepped out of it. She had on a teal bra and thong set, stockings and heels. The heels came off, then the stockings. She undid the front opening of the bra and it dropped to the floor. She turned to face me and bent, removing the thong and showing her husband her shaved pussy from behind.