"Scammed?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When John arrived at his office this morning officers from the state of California handed him a subpoena and a search warrant. They are crawling up his ass this very moment."

"And, you think I sent them?"

"It had to be you!"

"I swear to you I have not spoken to or written anyone employed by the state, about John, his business or about you. Calm down. It's John's problem. Do you need for me to send a cab to pick you up or will John be able to bring you to the house at seven?"

"Oh my God! They're searching my husband's life and you're worried about how I'm going to get to your house to fuck?"

"His life isn't our problem from seven on Friday night until five on Sunday. You asked me to pay you five thousand a weekend. I have. I expect you to be there tonight. If this is some ploy for more money, cut the crap! Five thousand is already a hell of a lot of money."

Her voice became butter. "I'm sorry. I'm just in shock about John. I'll probably need a cab. John has the van and I have no idea if he'll be back in time. The cab will cost about thirty dollars. Is that Ok?"

"Not a problem. I might not be there exactly at seven so have the cab get you there at quarter after, Ok?"

"Problems?"

"No. I just can't gauge traffic too well yet."

"Ok. I won't be wearing panties and I bought a new dress to wear for you."

"I won't be wearing panties either." We both laughed as we hung up. I called detective Donovan.

"In case it might help, Crystal just told me she will take a cab to the house at quarter after seven tonight. She intends to spend the weekend with me and will arrive wearing no panties."

"Did she tell you that in a phone call?"

"Yes."

"Then we have it on tape. We will wait until she arrives to arrest her. When this is over, I'd like to have a conversation with you."

"How over?"

"When the LAPD file has a "closed" stamp on the cover."

"I'll still have this cell. Call me."

At seven I was at the house. Outside. Sitting on the curb by my car. Across the street two unmarked police cars sat. Two officers in each car. One was Donovan. She had given me a bug to wear.

The cab pulled up and Crystal got out. She was dressed in heels, stockings and a silver dress that screamed fuck-me! It clung to every curve and made sure anyone who looked saw her hard nipples. I paid the cab driver and he left.

I took her in my arms and kissed her cheek.

"You look good enough..."

"For you to eat?"

"Is that all?"

"No. I want you to fuck me out on the deck. I want to suck you at dinner."

"Just another weekend at the beach?"

"I hate to ask, but you do have a check for me?"

"I have even more for you." I had positioned her so her back was to the approaching officers. Donovan said, "Crystal Wilson? You are under arrest for soliciting for prostitution, performing sexual acts in public, conspiracy to commit fraud, and a few other charges." She read from the Miranda decision card. Crystal looked at me and said, "You love me! How could you do this to me?"

"You were just as much at fault for the prom as Asshole Wilson. You willingly wanted to sell me this house, with your husband when you both knew it's full of termites! I did love you. Part of me will love you for even more years. But, I love me more."

When the officer got her to the back door of the car she lifted her dress and shouted, "You'll never have this ass again! You weak bastard!"

Donovan stood next to me and said, "She's going to prison and you're weak. I think I'd rather be weak." Then she looked at me and said, "By the way, I watched the DVD's and there is nothing weak in what I saw."

She touched my arm and went to the other police car. I got in my car and drove away.

I closed escrow on the new house thirty days later. Mr. Williams checked everything and approved. The day escrow closed and I got the keys I drove to the huge furniture store where Donna White worked. I wandered the store for half an hour until I saw her. She was standing in the living rooms. I walked over and said, "Excuse me, do you work here?"

She turned and said, "Yes, May I help you find something?"

"Yes, you may. I don't want to sound corney or crazy but once-upon-a-time I had an eye one a young woman and I lost her. I suddenly had to leave town and never got to do anything about how I felt about her. Maybe you can help me find her?"

"This is a furniture store."

"The girl I lost was named Donna White. She was so cute last time I saw her, and I loved her in her cheerleader costume."

"You know me?"

"Not as well as I'd like."

"How do you know me?"

"Last time I saw you was at a party at Beth's house. You were with Tony what's-his-name."

"I still don't know who you are."

"Take forty pounds off me, shave my lip and say, "Nick."

Her eyes flew wide open and she jumped in my arms. Without leaving my arms her words came out at a hundred miles an hour.

"Where did you go? How did you find me? How did you know I wanted you to find me? Where do you live? Tell me everything!"

I sat her on the nearest couch with me next to her.

"I'll answer your questions, all of your questions. But first I need to speak to your boss. Trust me, you will like what I have to say."

She walked away and looked back twice. A minute later she came back with a large man who said, "I understand there is a problem?"

I stood and shook his hand. "No, no problem. I just closed escrow this afternoon on a house that is, for the moment, totally empty. I need everything. I need help. I would like to rent a consultant to help me furnish my home. Is this lady available?"

"We don't send our sales associates out. You can look at everything here in the store."

"To quote my mother and my sister and one or two of my ex-girlfriends I have no taste. The person who helps me needs to see the house in order to pick out the stuff that will look right in the house. I would think that a sale of enough furniture for a three bedroom home would have you interested. If I was wrong, I'm sorry if I wasted your time." I stuck my hand back out, concluding the deal.

"If I may ask, where is this home?"

I handed him a card with my name and cell number on it. The address of the house was on the card. He read it more than once.

"If it is about money, I would be willing to pay her for her time instead of her being on your clock."

"No, that isn't necessary. Donna, would you be willing to assist Mr. Peterson in his project over the next two days?"

"Will I need to work other times to make up for not being here?"

"No. Your time with him will be your clock time here."

"Then, I'm willing."

"Then it's settled. I'll take care of your time for the next two days." He turned to me and shook my hand. "It is a pleasure meeting you Mr. Peterson."

He went back to his office. When the door closed Donna said, "So, I work for you for the next two days?"

"Yes. Get your purse. We're out of here."

It didn't take long for us to get out of the store. She lived in an apartment a mile from the store so she walked to work. She got in my BMW and said, "You must have already done well."

"Yes, I was born into a good family and my parents left me a couple a bucks."

Forty minutes later I parked in front of my new home. We did a walk through. I saw how her mind was thinking about furniture that would look good in each room. When we were back at the front door I touched her arm. She stopped.

"Now, I want to walk back through the house again. Put the thinking as a salesperson for a furniture store away. Walk through the house as if you were thinking about living here, with me, and the furniture you would pick then."

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I remembered watching her kiss Tony and I remembered wondering if it tasted as good as it looked. In this kiss I got the answer. Better! When the kiss ended she said, "Ok. I'm done."

"What?"

"I only picked things I liked and thought you would like. I need to talk to you about colors but other than that we can go back to the store and order the house filled." We kissed again.

"Maybe I'm going too fast."

"Let me think. You lost me ten years ago. I have waited for you for ten years. How much more time do you want to wait now?"

"You waited for me? We never even kissed or danced back then."

"Everything I saw and knew about you told me I wanted more of you. When Walter screwed you to get Crystal I was so upset I wanted to kill him! I looked around for you and even your parents wouldn't tell me how to find you. I'll bet your sister still hates me, I bugged her for two years after you disappeared."

"This may be a shock but Crystal was in on the whole game. She helped him screw me."

"Fuck! I'm glad I broke it off with both of them the night of the prom."

"It's done. I walked into a furniture store to find someone to help me furnish the house and found you. Buying this house may be the best thing I've ever bought." We kissed some more. At some point we realized that we were in an empty house. If we did much more kissing we would end up on a very hard wood floor. We left.

Headed south on Pacific Coast Highway Donna said, "I don't want you to come to my place tonight. Where are you staying?"

"Up ahead. Are you staying with me?"

"Is that an invitation?"

"Yes."

"Is there a market or CVS or something where I can get a few things before we get there?"

At the next light I turned and a few blocks later I pulled into a big market parking lot. I opened my wallet and gave Donna a fifty. "You are buying things based on me keeping you away from home. Please let me pay for them. If it's Ok, I'll wait here in the car."

She kissed my cheek and said, "You're sweet." I watched her butt as she walked into the store. I had thought about Crystal for ten years. I was over her. The opening of my heart was there and needed to be filled. I wanted to believe Donna when she said she had waited for me for ten years. Recent dealings had me distrust. I would call the PI after I bought furniture.

Donna came back with a bigger bag of goodies than I expected. She buckled in and quoted from a movie, "Ok, stud, take me to bed or lose me forever!" Meg Ryan said it to Goose in "Top Gun."

As I drove to the hotel by the beach I hummed, " " from the same movie. She put her hand on top of mine. I parked and we went in. I registered and got a key. Our room was on the fifth floor facing the ocean.

Inside the room Donna was suddenly shy. She put the bag of stuff and her purse on the table and said, "I'm scared."

"Of?"

"I know you won't believe me but... I really have waited. I've only been in three hotel rooms. Once on a vacation with my parents. Once when Beth and I went to Yosemite and once when I went to my brother's wedding in Boston. Never in a room with a man."

"Would you be more comfortable if I took you home?"

"No! I'm not here to be comfortable! I'm here to finally get comfortable. I want to be comfortable in your arms. I want to be comfortable in bed with you. I want to wake up tomorrow morning with you next to me in bed. Most of all I want to give you something I've saved for you for ten years."

"Can I unwrap it?"

She looked puzzled, then said, "It isn't in the bag."

"No, it's in a brown dress standing in front of me."

"Yes, you can unwrap me."

"Good." I kissed her a few times and held her close to me. Then I backed away far enough to reach the twenty buttons down the front of her dress. I started with the bottom buttons and stopped when I got to her waist. I kissed her five or ten more times and this time they included tongues. My hands when to the collar of her dress and one by one the buttons became undone.

When I took a step back all that really held her dress on was her belt and the cloth over her shoulders. "Finish unwrapping for me?"

She didn't break eye contact as she undid the belt and shrugged the dress off her shoulders. She had a cami over her bra and pale yellow panties under her pantyhose.

"What do you want me to take off next?"

"The pantyhose. Do you want to be my girl?"

She nodded. "Then when they're off throw them away. I hate pantyhose. I'll get you hose I like."

She sat on the bed and peeled them off and threw them at the trashcan. She missed.

"Now stand up, please. Lift the cami up and off."

The bra underneath was lace. It wasn't new but it was almost new. Her breasts were small, never-in-the-way breasts. She hesitated.

"What do you want me to see next?"

"I'm afraid."

"What I hope and pray is that when your bra comes off there are really small breasts hiding in there. I don't want you to have pendulous heavy breasts. I want to be able to get all or almost all of your breast in my mouth. I hope you want them kissed, held and sucked on a lot."

"You're only saying that because you can see I have almost nothing."

"That's my hope and prayer. Check with God if you don't believe me."

"Then you take it off." She stepped close and I reached behind her. One hook. Not very serious support. She held the cups in place. I moved almost a foot from her chest and said, "Show me the goodies."

I knew there were pads in the bra. I guessed she really didn't want me to see them yet. As she pulled the bra away from her chest she folded the cups together, hiding the pads inside. What I saw were two small almost flat breasts, with small but hard nipples and almost non-existent areola.

My hands went to her back and my mouth asked, "Which may I kiss and suck first?"

"I've waited ten years and you want me to pick?" Her hands held my head and thrust me against her left. I kissed, then sucked on her. Her knees buckled a little. I loved how the nub felt in my mouth. I loved the sounds Donna was making.

When she quivered I released her left and moved to her right.

"Oh Nick! I didn't know! I didn't know!"

My hand squeezed the breast I had already sucked. Donna moaned and her knees threatened to drop her. My other arm went around her waist and held her to me.

"Oh, Nick, I can feel what your doing down there!" I kept at both breasts and she shuddered and came. I was glad I held her up. I released her breasts and took a deep breath.

"Nick! Nick. Nick. I am happier than I have ever been."

"May I finish unwrapping my gift?"

"Please."

I bit the waistband of her pale yellow panties and pulled them down to her knees with my teeth. She was trimmed but not shaved. The trim allowed her to wear a bathing suit. As my face passed her bush I smelled her fragrance. At her knees I let go of her panties with my teeth and used my hands to get them to the floor.

"You picked those panties because you knew I wanted to bite your yellow panties."

"I wear every pair of panties I own, hoping you will show up and take them off me."

"And now?"

"And now, I want you to take the gift I saved for you and you alone. My virginity."

"You mean that?"

"When you burst my cherry you'll know I meant it. She ran into the bathroom and brought back a towel and a wash cloth. She folded the towel in half and sat on it. The wash cloth went on the night stand.

"I understand this could be messy."

I started unbuttoning my shirt. She watched. I took it off. I started on my pants, kicking off my shoes. She watched. My pants dropped to the floor and my cock peeked out through the opening in the front of my boxers.

He eyes opened wider. I pulled the boxers down and off. I crooked a finger at her and she came to me. I hugged her to me and we kissed. She moved us to the bed. Her butt went onto the towel. I climbed onto the bed and put two pillows next to Donna, lengthwise. I asked her to move up onto those pillows. She did and I moved the towel under her. It let her be comfortably flat on her back while elevating her pussy a few inches above the bed.

My fingers touched her slit and she sucked in a breath. She was wet. Very wet.

"Do I need a condom?"

"I bought three and they are in the bag. I'm a virgin and I'm on the pill."

I got the condom. "I'm not a virgin and I'm not sure about the last person I was with. To protect you we'll use these until we're sure about my health."

I got on the bed between her legs and she watched. "Lift your knees. Open yourself to me."

She did. I scooted forward and Donna whispered, "Please fill me up! I want to feel you inside me! Don't go slow! Fill me, Nick!"

I felt her resistance and pushed inside. She didn't make a sound. I bottomed out and then pulled back. I looked down and saw a few drops of blood on my cock.

"You're not a virgin any more." I leaned down and kissed her. When I lifted up a little I saw a single tear had escaped. Her eyes were full of other tears. "Thank you."

We moved together as if we had been lovers for years and it was totally new. We kissed, we changed to cowgirl position, to doggy, to reverse cowgirl and finished in the missionary prayer for salvation.

When my cock started to wilt I started to pull out. She grabbed me and begged, "Stay in me forever. I love how you feel." She hesitated and I touched her lips.

"If I stay inside all the stuff in the condom will leak out and if we needed protection we threw the protection away." I held the condom and pulled out. I tied a knot in it and dropped it in the trash. I used the wash cloth and cleaned both of us. There was almost no blood. I took the wash cloth and the towel in the bathroom and tossed them in the tub.

When I got back Donna was off the pillows waiting to wrap her body around me. It was one twelve in the morning. We kissed and molded against each other.

"Nick, do they charge for phone calls?"

"Local or long distance?"

"Local."

"It's almost one thirty in the morning."

"Would they charge a lot?"

"Don't worry about what it costs." I handed her the phone. She called a number and I heard a female voice answer, "Who the hell calls someone at one thirty in the morning?"

"Someone who isn't a virgin any more!"

"He's back? You let Nick fuck you?"

"We are in bed right now." She handed me the phone and said, "Say Hi to Beth."

"Hi Beth."

"How do I know it's really you?"

"Remember in eighth grade when someone stole your panties out of the gym?"

"What about it?"

"They were blue. I still have them if you want them back."

The silence was long. Finally she said, "Give me back to Donna." I did.

"It's really him! I'm so happy for you! Call me tomorrow."

"Tomorrow, tomorrow or later today?"

"Later today."

Donna hung up and kissed me.

"Does that mean we are officially an item?"

"I sure hope so."

"Tired?"

"Yes... and no. I am tired and I'm all energized at the same time."

"Get comfortable, close your eyes and when you open them after dawn, I'll still be here."

"Better be."

I don't know how long she stayed awake but I was gone in seconds. When I woke up it was because she had uncovered me and was touching my morning hard-on.

"Find something you like little girl?"

"Yes. When you were asleep it wasn't so big. Now it's bigger, harder and hot."

"Have you seen porno films?"

"One."

"Well, men often wake up in the morning hard like this. As soon as I get up and pee it will go back to normal. Then, when I come back to you and play with your breasts or look at you naked here in bed I'll get just like this again."

"So, go pee! Hurry back."

I did both. She was covered with a sheet when I got back. I pulled it off and it landed on the floor. She covered her breasts.

"If you do that again I will spank you."

"Do what?"

"Hide your breasts from me. I like them. I want to see them, touch them, kiss them and I won't be happy if you keep hiding them from me."

"Ok. Ok. I won't hide them."

"And, while we're on the subject of hiding, why do you hide your pussy behind a bush?"

"All women have hair down there.'