Screw Your Roses, Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah," Mikhail said, grinning. "Good fucking work, Alex. Knew there was a reason I kept you around. I'll go round up the others."

I kind of didn't think that was the reason he kept me around but he was already rounding up the others so I kind of joined Crow at the bar and he put me up on a bar stool and stood there with his arm around my waist and he'd already gotten me a drink and I guess I couldn't exactly say no could I so I started to drink it and Jesus, it took a while before Mikhail and the others all got there and I'd almost finished the drink by then.

"For fucking real, dude?" Mikhail asked Crow after I kind of explained again and Crow just stood there with his arm around me like I was his girlfriend or something and Mikhail just ignored it. So did I, coz I didn't want to fuck up Mikhail's big opportunity.

"For fucking real, dude," Crow said. "Come on, stop fucking around guys. Jump in the fucking limo, come back and show us what you can do and if you're even fucking half way okay, you're in. Your girl here makes a nice fucking bonus. 'Kay with that?"

"Fuck yeah," Sid said. "Let's fucking go."

I wasn't sure what sort of a bonus I was so I just sort of giggled and went with it, which meant I walked out of there with Crow's arm around me and I did kind of like that coz people were starting to recognize him. The limo was a bit crowded with all of us inside and the driver wouldn't let anyone up front so we were all packed into the back and shit, I ended up sitting on Crow's lap again and his hand was on my leg and it wasn't my knee this time but Mikhail didn't say a thing so I just kind of ignored it and everyone helped themselves to drinks from the bar and I had another one too and Crow kind of helped himself to a bit more than his hand on me knee.

"Keep him happy, Alex," Mikhail hissed in my ear when we actually got to the hotel and I'd disengaged myself and gotten back to Mikhail, and he patted my butt and somehow I was kind of back next to Crow and it was Crow with his hand on my butt as we walked through the foyer. It was the most expensive looking fucking place I'd ever seen and okay, my parents had some money and shit and I'd been a few places with them but nowhere like this and I tried not to do the wide-eyed stare thing but it was hard.

I sort of half thought they'd kick us out but I guess they recognized Crow coz we were through there like a druggie going out a nightclub door except we were going in so maybe that's the wrong simile and next thing I knew we were in this fucking amazing penthouse suite and there was all the equipment for a band right there and the music was pounding and there was some heavy partying going on and I was, like, wow! My first real band party, coz this was the real thing. War Machine, they were big.

* * *

Crow might have had his hand on my butt but he went straight to the point. "You guys, there's the gear, get up there and give us a couple of covers and a couple or originals."

"Right now?" Sid asked, looking a bit kind of freaked.

"Fucking right, right now," Crow said. "You got it or you ain't." And I was walking with him to the sound system and it was fucking quiet when he cut the music. "These dude's 're gonna hit us with some tracks," he yelled over the protests. "If they're any fucking good, they'll be our warm-up act for the gig this weekend coz you all know those motherfuckers, Cannibal Angels, they cancelled on us, so listen the fuck up to.... What's your band?"

"Flaming Death-Hammer."

"Yeah, right, here we go then, fucking listen everyone, here's the .... Flaming Death-Hammer."

Didn't take the guys long. A bit of fucking around with the equipment and two minutes later they were pounding out a cover of Sabaton's "Primo Victoria" and Sid was doing his usual job on the male vocals and he sounded fucking good. Way better than Laney did when they moved on to that Nightwish cover, but she really was putting everything into it even though she was fat little pig and she wasn't as good as me but she was okay.

"Siddown with me," Crow said and we were in a chair, or at least he was and I was on his lap and someone handed me a drink and I just kind of sat there.

The guys were good and after Nightwish, they did a cover of Bowie's Heroes that was right off Motorhead and Jesus, Sid sounded just like Lemmy. He was fucking magic sometimes and even Crow was grinning. Grinning and drinking.

"Hey knock it back," he said, and I kind of did and wooooo, it was strong and then I was sharing his and giggling as the guys moved on to one of their originals and it was one I kind of liked, "Hammer the Pig," and they really cut loose and Laney was actually good and Crow was nodding and the party was really going again and you could just tell everyone was getting into the music and so was I, bouncing up and down on Crow's lap and I could tell he was kind of getting of on that coz he was hard but right then, that was funny so I just giggled.

"One more, guys," Crow yelled and they moved on to "Jersey Girl Gangbang," which I didn't like so much but everyone else did and it was getting pretty wild and when Mikhail did that long guitar riff that I'd helped him come up with, they just went fucking wild.

"They're fucking on," Crow said, and he said the same thing to Mikhail about two minutes later. "Dude, that was fucking good, I think we're good here." His arm was around me and yeah, I was a bit wobbly coz Jesus, I'd drunk way more than I usually did. "If we're good on my little bonus here, we got ourselves a deal."

"Yeah, we're good on the bonus." Mikhail answered right away. "Might need a little set up, that's all."

"Wanna dance?" I kind of slurred, coz shit, I wanted to dance. I hadn't really been out since we moved here. Work, work, all fucking work and tonight I wasn't and I was gonna have fun coz it sure sounded like the guys had their gig and I was so happy for Mikhail and I knew he'd love me for getting them this gig.

"Go ahead," Crow said, patting my butt. "She gave me your card, get our manager to call tomorrow and set things up for the weekend."

"We gotta deal?" Mikhail said, looking at Crow, then me.

"We gotta deal," Crow said, looking at me, then Mikhail, and he was smiling. They were both smiling and hey, so was I coz I was totally off my face and when Mikhail handed me another drink I just downed it like it was water except it wasn't and then we were dancing and I was totally buzzing here and Mikhail was smiling and kind of giving me that thoughtful look, like when he needed my car or it was time for me to pay the rent or the utilities or lend him some money or something and I kind of smiled back the way I always did coz when Mikhail smiled at me because I was just so happy being anywhere with Mikhail.

I followed Mikhail back to the others and they were all grinning at each other and so was Mikhail.

"You guys take off," Mikhail said. "I got it sorted with Crow. We're gonna get that gig guys, I know it. But you guys gotta take off now. Me and Alex'll stay and take care of it."

"Alex's a bit gone," Rock said, looking at me. "Maybe we should take her back with us."

"Yeah, well, she stays. That's the deal if we want the gig, dude." Mikhail said. "Exposure man, it's worth it."

I just kind of heard the words without understanding a thing coz I was wasted and I was like, huh, whazzat deal? Wazzz worth it?

"Yeah, I guess," Rock said and he looked at me. "Long as you're sure about this, man." He turned and he left and the others, Sid and Gervais and Smasher, they looked at me and followed him.

"Enjoy yourself, Alex." Laney, she kind of smirked and then she followed them and it was just Mikhail and me and I was really happy about that.

* * *

Dancing with Mikhail was just the best and looking at him, I was just about panting and we hadn't been together having fun like this for a long time and Mikhail, he'd always liked to make out at parties and I was just so happy for him and I wanted to make him even happier and my heart kind of pounded. I was going to. Always before, it'd been Mikhail that started things but tonight, I was going to and I knew he'd like that and after those drinks and the new one he'd just handed me, I kind of wasn't as shy as I usually was.

We were kind of slow dancing now, even though the music was fast and pounding out, my arms around his neck and I was trying to kiss him and he smiled and we kissed and I didn't usually do stuff like this in the middle of a party but kissing Mikhail was okay and when I looked around, there was a lot of that going on and nobody seemed to be watching us so I just went for it and sucked his tongue into my mouth and when he pulled me hard against him I was just shivering with excitement coz he was so hard against me and he pressed against me right where it did things to me.

Coming up for air, I could see that look and I smiled. "Want to find somewhere we can make out," I said, although with the music it was more yelling.

"Sure." He grinned and that grin just turned my knees to jelly. "Come on," and he took my hand and I followed him and we threaded our way through everyone and there was Crow, lounging by a closed door and he opened it and winked at us and Mikhail led me through.

A smaller room, much smaller, three couches with an ottoman in the middle and there were a couple of other couples in here and I recognized Blaze and Dominator and Dante and Raven was perched in a chair in a corner with a glass in her hand Crow had followed us in and closed the door behind us and there were a couple of groupies there as well and wow, Mikhail and me, with War Machine. This was so cool and when Mikhail sat down in the middle of one of those big couches and pulled me down onto his lap I just went with it.

Coz Dominator and one of those groupies were just going for it on the couch opposite us and really, she was hot and she was naked and Dominator was fucking her and I could see everything, not that I spent much time looking coz Mikhail started kissing me and I kind of half closed my eyes and kissed him back and Crow just kind of sat down right next to us. The other groupie was busy giving Dante a blowjob and I knew Crow was looking at them and I was enjoying kissing Mikhail.

I was enjoying Mikhail's hand on my boobs too and I wasn't wearing a bra, I usually didn't for work, and I knew what Mikhail would like to I unbuttoned a couple of buttons for his hand to slip inside and he did and I just kind of moaned into his mouth when he teased my nipples coz he did that so well. When he lifted his mouth from mine and lowered his head and pushed my shirt aside and sucked on my nipple, hard, I just about died and I did my best to push my entire boob into his mouth and with his head like that, no-one could see even though it was pretty obvious.

Crow knew. Crow was looking at me and smiling and I didn't smile back. I just looked, gasping, holding Mikhail's head with one hand and doing my best to give him my entire boob and I was so preoccupied that I didn't realize what Mikhail was doing with his hand until he'd done it and I kind of turned limp.

"Mikhail," I kind of moaned, coz his hand was inside my panties and Jesus, why did I always get so hot when he touched me and his finger just slid up inside me and he was doing that magical thing with his thumb and my clitoris and my boob all at the same time and I was just arching my back and looking down at the top of his head and moaning. Right in the middle of War Machine and Crow, Blaze, Dante, they were all looking at me.

God, that was just so embarrassing but Mikhail was just driving me crazy but it wasn't the first time we'd made out at a party. Just, every time before it'd been, like, in a corner somewhere or in a bedroom or something. Not right in the middle of one of the best death metal bands ever.

"Mikhail ... Mikhail," I moaned, squirming on his finger and Jesus, Dante was watching us while that groupie gave him a blowjob and Crow, Crow was looking right at me and so was Blaze.

"Think he needs a hand," Blaze said to Crow and Crow looked at me and grinned and he leaned towards me and his hands slid up my hips and he took my panties and pulled then down to my knees, down to my ankles and off.

"Here, Raven," he said, balling them and tossing them across the room and of Jesus, my heart just about exploded as Raven caught my panties and held them in front of her face and she was smiling at me as she balled them up and stuffed them in her tumbler and drank. Drank whatever she was drinking filtered through my black lace panties and I just about died and I would've except Mikhail had his finger in me and he was playing my clitoris and I couldn't move, his touch held me helpless, the way it always did.

"Alex." Mikhail breathed my name that way, and he lifted me and Jesus, he was always so strong that I kind of scrambled and then I was straddling him, knees either side of him on the couch and we'd been here before and my hands on his shoulders, looking into his eyes, I knew what he was going to do next as he unzipped his jeans and pushed them down and his cock sprang free, erect, hard, upright.

I knew and there was a black hole inside me and I wanted him inside me and I didn't want everyone watching my but just that one hand resting on my hip held me helpless, wet and so slippery hot and wanting him.

"Sit on me, babe," he whispered.

"They're watching us," I whispered back, heart threatening to explode. Excited. Scared. Excited. Terrified. Wanting him. Badly. So badly.

"Do you love me, Alex?" he breathed, his eyes looking into mine.

"Yes, yes, I love you," I whispered, and I knew what he was going to say.

"If you really love me, sit on me, Alex," he whispered.

I looked at him and I hesitated.

"Only if you love me, Alex," he whispered. "Do this for me because you love me."

"Okay." I did, I loved him and I did what he wanted me to do. I obeyed, hands on his shoulders, balancing myself, eyes half-closed, not looking down, not looking around, not looking anywhere but into his eyes because if I did I'd see them looking at me and one of Mikhail's hands was there, holding himself as I eased myself down.

"Ohhh." Gasping, biting my bottom lip to stop myself from crying out as I touched him. Jerking up, then sinking again, biting my lip harder this time as I felt myself opening for him.

"That's it, Alex," he murmured. "That's it, baby. That's good."

"Nnnghhhh." That little noise escaped me as the head of his cock entered me and I paused, clasping him inside me.

"All the way, Alex."

I did what he wanted.

"Uhhhhhh." Oh god, his cock, inside me and I just sat there, shivering, feeling all of him in me. Long and hard and just doing things to me without even moving as I sat on him, my hands on his shoulders and his hands on my butt. Straddling him and when I looked down, my short skirt concealed where his cock disappeared inside me and he was inside me and his eyes, he was smiling at me.

"Feels good, huh, baby?" He was smiling at me and unbuttoning my top with one hand while he brushed one of my nipples with the other and he knew what that did to me and I just squeezed him inside me, shuddering, moaning as he worked my buttons undone and opened my top all the way and now he was playing with my nipples. Both of them. Brushing them and I just sat there with his cock in me and my hands on his shoulders, moaning softly. Moaning quietly.

"She tight?" Blaze said, and I started, looking sideways and he was sitting right next to us and my knee was almost touching him.

"Oh yeah, she's tight," Mikhail said and I knew I was, because even now, after we'd done this so many times, he was so big inside me. "Tight and hot and wet," he said and my face just flamed. But I couldn't move. All I could do was sit there, shivering as Blaze and Crow sat either side of Mikhail and looked at me.

"She's hot, dude." Blaze, his face looking at me, right next to Mikhail's, smiling at me.

"Nice tits too," Crow said and one of his hands replaced Mikhail's and I just shivered, looking at Mikhail and the look on his face told me to just sit there so I did and the hand that'd been on my boob was on my hip, under my skirt, on my butt, caressing me, gentle, soft. The way I liked his hands to caress me but he hardly ever did anymore.

"Flat little tummy," Blaze said and now one of his hands was on my stomach, circling slowly and Mikhail wasn't moving inside me and I desperately wanted him to move, wanted him to fuck me even with Crow and Blaze's hands on me. I didn't care about their hands, it was Mikhail's cock fucking me that I wanted. When he fucked me, I was his and he was all mine and I wanted him to be all mine and when he was fucking me I knew he was only thinking about me.

"Mikhail," I whispered, almost silently, pleading with him.

"You like her tits?" Mikhail reached up and brushed my top off my shoulders, down my arms and I was naked from the waist up, exposed to Blaze and Crow and my face was burning, that burn spreading down my neck to my shoulders and them my chest and I was kind of shivering and Mikhail's cock just held me impaled and my sex was squeezing him inside me.

"Gorgeous," Crow said and he leaned forward and moved my arm out of the way and he licked one of my nipples.

"Don't move, Alex," Mikhail said as I kind of jerked and his eyes told me to stay the fuck where I was and I knew that look so I didn't move.

"Nnnghhhh." Crow sucked on my nipple, drawing on it, tugging it with his lips and Jesus, his mouth on me sent little ripples down to my center and my sex kind of spasmed on Mikhail's cock and he smiled. Smiled and his hands were on my hips and he was holding me on him and his hips were twitching, his hands were pulling me down and his cock was moving inside me, small sliding movements.

"Uhhh ... oooohhh ... uhhh ... ooohhhhh." Mikhail looking into my eyes as his hands moved me up and down, riding him slowly, his cock sliding inside me, frictioning against my channel walls, moving through my entrance, filling me inside and it was so good that I couldn't stop moaning, not even with Blaze and Crow on either side of me sucking on my boobs and licking on my nipples.

Mikhail's hands on my butt, unfastening my skirt, unzipping so that it came loose and then tugging it, up to my boobs and Blaze and Crow's mouths left me as Mikhail tugged my skirt over my boobs, up to my armpits.

"Lift your arms, Alex."

I kind of looked at him and Blaze and Crow lifted my arms for me and Mikhail tugged my skirt up and they took it and dropped it somewhere and I was naked. Impaled on Mikhail's cock and naked and this was just like back at our apartment that night and I was sitting there, shivering and then Mikhail's hands were on my hips and moving me. Moving me up and down and they were all looking down at my sex.

Looking down where I was stretched around Mikhail's cock where he slid in and out of me, his cock emerging as I lifted, sliding back into me as his hands lowered me and I sank back down, shuddering.

"You ever fucked her ass, dude?" Blaze was watching me. His question was for Mikhail.

My heart thumped. "Ooohhhhh." I had to moan. Mikhail's hands on my hips pulled me down hard so that all of him slid up inside me. He held me there, all of him buried in me.

"Ooohhhhh." My sex just spasmed on him and Jesus, I was burning everywhere and they were all looking at me.

"Yeah," he said. "Yeah, she likes having her ass fucked." He grinned at me. "Don't you, Alex?"

"Uhhhh," I groaned, trembling as I sat there, impaled. My ass? My mind was whirling. Not really, but I'd told Mikhail I did coz he'd liked doing that to me and after the first few times it was okay. I didn't exactly like it though.