Screw Your Roses, Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you take her into the bedroom, dude." Crow gestured at the double doors on the other side of the room.

Oh Jesus, yes. The bedroom. Not here in front of everyone but I still kind of moaned when Mikhail lifted me of him coz I missed him inside me and my legs were jelly but he was standing and his arm was around me and he was walking me across the room and I stumbled with him and all I could think of was doing it with Mikhail.

"Mikhail," I kind of gasped as he led me to the bed, and it was huge. "Shut the door."

"Sure, babe," he said, and he did and then he was, like, "on your back, Alex, I'm gonna fuck you hard."

His hands made sure I was on my back and then he was over me and looking down at me and his face told me what he'd just said, he was going to fuck me hard.

"Nnnaaaaaahhhhhhhh." He did. He rammed his cock into me, slapped up against me, jolting my whole body and oh fuck, it was so hard and fast and my feet just kind of kicked up, straight up and he was pounding into me, hammering me down into the bed.

"You like that huh, Alex ... you like it hard, huh .... You like that don't you ... you're my little fuck-bunny, Alex ... fucking spread wide, babe .... Oh yeah, take that ... take that babe ... feel my cock..."

"Uuuhhhh .... Huuhhh .... Uuhhhh .... Huuuhhhhh." I felt his cock. Felt every inch of it as it slammed into me again again again and I just clung to him as he hammer-fucked me and oh Jesus, I was closer and closer and almost... I was almost there. Almost and I loved Mikhail so much and I didn't care that they'd all seen me out there. I didn't care I just wanted Mikhail to do me and do me and do me and I loved him I loved him ...

"Man, take it easy on her," Crow said.

"Ooohhhh." Jesus, oh Jesus I just bucked up at Mikhail, eyes wide, Crow's face on side of Mikhail's, Blaze on the other, looking at me and Mikhail's cock rammed into me and I climaxed and oh Jesus Jesus Jesus yes yes yes it was so good. My legs splayed wide, feet flat on the bed, back arched, hips lifting and my sex spasmed and danced on Mikhail's cock and everything went kaleidoscopic and oh fuck it was so good I just didn't care that they were both watching me.

"Fucking awesome work, dude," Blaze said and there was a loud crack and Mikhail jerked on me.

"What the fuck?" His head turned.

Blaze was laughing. "Time's up dude," he said. "No sloppy seconds."

Mikhail froze and then he was out of me, rolling off and I was seeing stars as he moved off me and Blaze was taking his place, Crow and Dante were either side of me, there hands easing my knee's back and I was just limp, unresisting as they opened me for Blaze and his cock was there, easing into me where I was wide open and so wet and slippery and ready and he smiled down at me and his cock slid up inside me.

"Ohhhhhhhh," I moaned, glowing, quivering, looking up at Blaze as his cock filled me and it wasn't Mikhail's cock but it was still good and I looked at Mikhail and he was standing next to the bed looking down at me and he was grinning.

"We okay, dude," Crow said from beside me. "Whatdaya reckon, Blaze? She worth giving those guys that warm up gig?"

"She's good, Crow. Fucking good. Fucking tight little cunt."

"Uhhhhhh," I said, as Blaze moved inside me, his cock moving inside me, out, then in again.

"Yeah, I guess," Mikhail said, and he was watching me and I was looking at him and I wasn't really thinking. "She's a hot little fuck."

"Uhhhhhh," I moaned, sort of thinking what's happening? What's going on coz yeah, I was that fucked I was having a hard time thinking and Blaze's cock felt so good.

"She takes it up the ass as well," Mikhail added. "Don't you Alex?"

"Uhhhhhh," I kind of groaned as what he was saying sank in and what? What? What was he saying?

"Yeah, well, that's great," Crow said. "Let's put her through her paces before you go." He pointed. "On your back there, dude. On the bed."

"Off her, Blaze," he said and Blaze did, he was off me and Crow rolled me over on top of Mikhail and then pulled me up onto my hands and knees.

"Mikhail," I gasped, looking down at him. "What's ... why ...? Huunnnnnhhh." Coz Crow's hands held my hips and his cock slid into me and I kind of hunched my back and pulled away coz he so was fucking big and my eyes were totally wide open and I couldn't talk. Couldn't think.

"Mikhail," I moaned. "I love you. I love you."

"Happy fucking Valentine's Day, Alex," Mikhail smiled, watching my face as Crow started to fuck me. "You're a real hot little fuck, Alex, and fuck I like fucking you but man, the deal was they all get to fuck you and we get the gig."

"Whaddaya think, Crow?" Blaze was grinning at me as I knelt over Mikhail, taking Crow's cock.

"Tight and wet, dude. Tight and made for fucking."

"Uhhhhhhh." Jesus. My back arched as that cock pushed into me and fuck, did I feel it. It was fucking big. Thick, stretching me inside. Long and Christ, how could a cock go that far up inside me and he was touching something there and my arms just crumpled and my forehead rested on that cool black leather as Crow's hands gripped my hips and he moved inside me. Slowly, in and out.

"Oh fuck, yeah," he groaned. "She's fucking exquisite."

"Huuhhhhh," I groaned, Crow's thrusts getting harder and Christ he really was fucking huge and it was just about like my first time all over again. "Huuuhhhhh."

"So you love me, you get to do this for me Alex coz we fucking need this gig, okay. You're gonna put out for these guys any way they want, got that?"

"Nnnuughhhhh," I groaned. "Nuuughhhhh," and his cockhead was so big, fuck it was big and so deep inside me, deeper than Mikhail's cock had ever been and I was so slippery and tight on him and I loved it.

"Besides, you're a little fucking whore, Alex," Mikhail said. "I know you fucked that fucking boss of yours so fuck it, you fucked him, you can take a few fucking cocks for me." He smiled.

I wasn't really listening. I was too busy focusing on what Crow's cock was doing inside me and fuck, it was driving me fucking crazy.

"Move over dude," and Blaze was there and he was guiding my face down towards his cock and I just opened my mouth without thinking coz I'd been giving Mikhail blowjobs since, like, forever and his cock just filled my mouth and I could taste me on him and I knew how to do this so I did it.

"Yeah, you can fuckoff now, dude," Crow said from behind me, his hands gripping my hips and fuck, he was so big in me. Bigger than Mikhail and Jesus, I was so fucked coz it wasn't just him and Blaze. Dante and Dominator were on the bed either side of me and Raven was there as well now and they were all as naked as I was. Even Raven.

"Yeah," Blaze said, his hands holding my head down on his cock. "We'll send her home in a cab in the morning, okay dude."

"Don't sweat it," Raven said, and she was beside me, one of her hands cupping one of my boobs, "your manager'll hear from ours. You got the gig. Now fuck off and leave us with our little toy, playing with her's gonna be fun. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, okay."

"Yeah, right," Mikhail said. "Man, I can't wait for the gig."

"Thank your girl, dude," Crow said, drawing his cock back and back and back.

"Mmmuuppppphhhh," I said, as Blaze flexed his hips and his cock found my throat and my eyes kind of watered and I half choked.

"Gggguummuughhhh," I groaned around Blaze's cock as Crow thrust in and in and in until all of him was inside me and Raven feathered a finger around my clitoris and Jesus, my toes curled and I wanted to fucking kneel there and take it again and again and again coz it was so good.

"Go on, just fuck off, she'll live," Blaze said. "All she's getting is a good fucking, we'll send her back when we're done, dude."

"Kay." I heard the door shut and Mikhail was gone and he'd left me here and I knew what they wanted from me and I knew what I was there for and I knew what Mikhail really thought of me and when Crow started giving it to me right away after the door shut I just stopped thinking completely but I knew what the deal was now. Knew what the bonus was that'd sealed that gig for Mikhail and the band.

Me.

I was the deal.

I was the fucking bonus.

And fuck, I wasn't say no to them.

Mostly coz I was so far gone I couldn't.

But what they were doing to me, I was enjoying.

I knew that right then, if they asked, I'd say yes for sure.

Coz right now I wasn't doing this for Mikhail, this was for me.

And even totally fucking hammered, I knew I could suck Blaze's brains out through his cock so I just stopped thinking about Mikhail and started giving Blaze he best blowjob he'd ever had in his life and he was just about screaming when he came in my mouth and by then it wasn't a blowjob. He was throat-fucking me and good thing Mikhail'd done that a few times coz I could take it and when he came and shot his load down my throat I gulped and swallowed like I'd done this a thousand times before.

Close.

"Man, I wanna fuck this one so fucking hard," Crow groaned.

"Her boyfriend said go ahead and fuck her any way we liked, dude."

Huh? What? What the fuckuhhhhhhh. Jolting as he started fucking me harder and I couldn't think. His cock was so big, fucking me so good and Jesus Jesus Jesus do it do it do it to me.

"Yeah, well, she's small, kinda fragile looking."

"Chinese, she's tougher than she looks, do her, dude."

"Uhhh ... uhhh ... uhhh." Yeah, he was doing me alright.

"Hey Raven, whaddaya say? We good here?"

"You guys go ahead and fuck her, I'll have my fun with her, never you mind."

They all laughed. I didn't laugh. I didn't feel like laughing. It was all I could do just to hold on to the bed and groan.

"Oh fuck yeah." Crow was pump-fucking me now, his cock really moving and so was he and I was sort of face down with my face bouncing off Blaze's sticky cock and I just didn't care coz what Crow was doing to me was so fucking outstandingly good and I was just about climaxed when he came in me and Jesus, it was like somebody let off a firehouse inside my sex coz I could feel his cum jetting out inside me, spurt after spurt and Jesus, I wanted him to cum in me and when he did I just squeezed down on his cock, moaning and sobbing.

"Oh fuck yeah," he groaned and he was gone and Dante was rolling me on my back and Jesus, his cock just squelched up inside me in this sloppy wet sliding thrust and then he was on me and fucking me and I was crossing my ankles behind his back and just doing my best to get more or his cock and he was doing his best to give it to me and I was kind of doing my best to take it and fuck, I was behaving like one of those groupies.

Dante fucked like a dream, his cock was kind of perfect and I was just out of my mind as he fucked me like je was some kind of fucking metronome, moving in this totally steady rhythm, is cock sliding in and out and after Crow, I was so slippery and wet and slushy and then he smiled and lifted me easily as he sat up and I was sitting on him and his hands under my butt just lifted and lowered me steadily while I clung to him wide-eyed, moaning and gasping.

"Jesus, that's so fucking messy, I love it," Raven said from beside us and she was looking at where Dante's cock joined me.

When I looked down, yeah, it was so disgusting and messy and Raven's finger reached out and touched me and I could see my clitoris and her fingertip ran up my cum-wet labia and slid across my clitoris and I climaxed the instant she touched me there. I lost my grip on Dante and kind of feel backwards in an arch, head resting on the bed, butt supported by Dante's hands, knees bent backwards and I just shuddered through that climax.

"May I?" Raven smiled and it wasn't me she was asking.

"Sure," Dante said and Raven leaned forward and her tongue slid around my clitoris, touched my labia and she was licking me there, licking away that frothy cummy mess and then she moved back and Dante was still fucking me and she kissed me and her hands were on my boobs and I could taste Crow's cum in her mouth as she kissed me and then Dante was shooting inside me, spurt after spurt in me while his hands held me tight against him and then he let me go and I slid off him onto my back on the bed.

"Poor little thing," Raven said, rolling me onto my front on the bed, and I was limp. Totally limp and glowing and wet with sweat and panting and my sex was wide open and oozing cum.

"Your turn, Dom," she said, and she was squirting something in my ass and her finger was there, working it into me, slippery wet and I knew what was coming.

"Oh yeah," Dominator breathed in my ear and his hands were under me, cupping my boobs and his cock pushed at my ass and I kind of closed my eyes and waited coz Mikhail had done this to me so many times and I knew what was going to happen.

"Ohh!" It did happen, only not like I anticipated and my eyes opened wide. He was kind of big, maybe not quite as big as Mikhail but his cockhead sort of just eased into me and it wasn't rough and it didn't hurt and he just kind of gently eased into me.

"Oh fuck she's hot," he breathed and his cock was working it's way in, slow gentle slides and this was so different and then something toouched my sex. Raven's fingers and she was touching me and I kind of looked at her and moaned.

"You like that, don't you, Alex," she whispered.

"Yeah," I gasped and my hips moved. Against her fingers. Onto Dom's cock, pushing my ass onto him and he pushed at the same time and fuck, his cock was all the way inside my ass and it felt good. Strange and full, but good and it'd never felt good before and Raven was doing something to my clitoris and I was squealing and moaning and Dom was fucking me ass slowly, slow sliding thrusts and I was close ... close ... close.

"Oh yeah, fuck that tight little ass," Raven breathed, and he did. He did.

"Nnnuooooohhh ... ooohhhhh ... oohhhhhh." I was there and I clung to the bed as my world turned to gold and silver and stars and Dom's cock slid in and out of my ass and as far as I was concerned, he could ass-fuck me forever coz fuck, I'd never had my ass fucked like this.

Mikhail never came in my ass like this either, a long hot spurt that seemed to fill my ass with cum, another and another and another and then he was resting on me, his cock softening until he eased out with a sucking emergence as my sphincter kind of almost reluctantly released him.

"Oh yeah, lovely little ass," Dom said.

"Anyone wanna do her again?" I had no idea whose voice that was but someone said "fuck yeah, I want a go at that tight little ass" and they fucking did and I had no idea whose cock it was but it eased into my ass and Jesus, I took it like I'd had my ass fucked a thousand times and when it was almost all in I pushed up so that it was all in balls deep and my ass just made this weird wet noise as that cock stuffed me full.

"Fuck, roll onto your back dude, let's do a sandwich."

"Think she can take it." The guy in my ass stopped moving.

"Yeah, just take it easy, don't get carried away."

He rolled, his hands rolling me with him and I was on my back with his cock in my ass and my head resting on his chest and Blaze was there, kneeling, looking down at me and taking my ankles, raising my feet in the air and Crow and Dom were there, kneeling either side of me taking my ankles, holding them and Jesus, Blaze's cock was hard and then I lost sight of it and it was there, pushing against the entrance to my sex, very gently.

"Ohhhhhhhh." His cockhead eased into my cunt and fuck, oh fuck, it didn't stretch me but he pressed in and I was tight on him and it must be Dante in my ass and Jesus oh Jesus I was so full and both there cocks were all the way inside me and Crow and Dom eased my legs back further and Blaze started fucking my sex, slow gentle movements and behind me Dante groaned and I could feel his cock in me moving slightly.

Two cocks fucking me. Two cocks moving in me and Crow and Dom took my hands and my fingers were clasped around two more cocks and they were almost hard and I started to stroke them and those two cocks in my ass and my sex were both moving and that relentless fucking was driving me insane.

"You too, Raven," Blaze sort of growled and all of a sudden Raven had straddled me and she was over my face and I could see her sex and she lowered herself, rubbed her sex on my face and I'd never been this close to another women before and her clitoris was there and rubbing one me and she leaned forward and her fingers stroked my clitoris, and they fucked me and fucked me and fucked me and then there was that spurting rush of heat inside my ass, that cock in me there throbbing and pulsing.

"Fuck," Blaze groaned. "Fuck." His cock throbbed in my cunt, his cum spurted inside me, he pulled out and Raven buried her face against my sex and she sucked on my clitoris and I couldn't take it and longer and I climaxed, my ass squeezing that cock that was still buried in my ass as I shook and shuddered through those golden waves of pleasure and I was still shuddering as Crow rolled me off Dante and onto my back on the bed.

I was still shuddering when Crow pinned my hands to the bed above my head and he was fucking me hard, enjoying me and fuck, I was enjoying this coz there was that fire in his eyes and he was totally getting off on what he was doing to me and I loved it. I loved his cock and he was driving it into me, his mouth on mine, sucking my tongue deep into his mouth.

"Go for it, Crow," Raven moaned and she was watching. "Fuck her hard, fuck that tight little cunt hard."

"Yes," I moaned, "Yes ... yes..." and I was squeezing his cock with my sex, crossing my ankles behind his back, moaning as I took those long thick sliding thrusts and then he slid one hand down between us and found my swollen little clitoris and I screamed and climaxed harder than I'd climaxed before all night.

"Oh yeah, that's it," he growled, pinning me with his body, pump fucking me as he came and Jesus, it was good and I kind of passed out I guess, sheer exhaustion or something coz Crow kind of eased himself out of me and I rolled over onto my side and just kind of closed my eyes and that was it. Nothing.

* * *

"Hey, she still here?" Someone's voice had me almost opening my eyes.

"Yeah, better get her out of here I guess."

"Ah, let her sleep it off, she's fucked."

"Looks fucked alright, you sure she's okay?"

"Boyfriend said she'd be fine when he left, told us to go ahead and fuck her any way we liked and send her back in the morning."

"Bit of an asshole wasn't he? We gonna stick with that deal?"

"Yeah, why the fuck not? They sounded okay and this one sure delivered. Bitch was mine, I wouldn't be loaning her out and fuck it, we need a warm up act and it's fucking short notice. Not gonna be able to get anyone else are we?"

"Not fucking likely. Not that short notice."

"Yeah, so we go with them. Wanna fuck her again?"

"Nah, she's totally out of it. Let her sleep."

Guess they did coz the next thing I knew it was daylight and my head fucking hurt like you wouldn't believe and someone was shaking me. "Wake up there, babe. Get your ass moving."

"Huh?" Jesus, I felt like death.

"Hey, you were good, babe, real fucking good. Take this and get yourself a cab home. Tell your boyfriend our Manager'll be in touch about that warm-up gig and you did a good fucking job. Haven't had a fuck as good as you in months." Crow patted my butt and somehow I was on my feet and kind of fumbling into my clothes and then I was out the door, standing in some fucking hotel hallway with what looked like a thousand fucking bucks in my hand and stuffing it onto my handbag which Jesus, I still had and yeah, I was feeling like I'd been fucked over.