Secuction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was pulled from her thoughts when Nicki appeared in the doorway with her robe on and her hair in a towel. She was staring down at the floor as she walked in.

Even though Mandy understood Nicki's hormone driven needs to learn about sex in any way she could, and that included spying, she was going to be firm with Nicki; at least to start. Mandy remembered how she had spied on her mother and her many boyfriends. In fact, the night that one of them took her cherry as her mother watched, she had been spying on them from the closet.

"What the fuck were you thinking Nicki?" Mandy said. She wasn't yelling and she was calm. Nicki shifted her weight back and forth from one leg to the other and continued to look at the carpet. She was close to tears as she mumbled some unintelligible answer.

Mandy put out her hand and Nicki took it. Mandy pulled her over to sit on the bed beside her. Mandy lifted her chin and forced Nicki to look at her. Nicki's lower lip was pushed out and it was quivering. Mandy repeated her question and Nicki burst out crying. Mandy pulled Nicki into her and cradled her body against hers. She sobbed, "I'm sorry mom. I heard your scream this morning and I knew right away that you guys were having sex. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to see how adults do it. I wanted to learn how it do it right. I'm sorry, mom."

Mandy looked at Nicki for a moment and said as she forced a smile from her face, "Are you sorry for spying on Mike and me or are you sorry you got caught?"

Nicki smiled and looked away from her mother and said "I'm sorry for getting caught." She continued, "Mom, I love having sex with Zach. I can't get enough and it's wonderful. But I know we are still bumbling around and as wonderful as it is, I can't help but wonder if there is something we haven't bumbled across or some different position that could make it that much more wonderful. There has to be. I mean just last night we were having sex in the Limo and Zach pushed a finger into my ass. I objected at first because I thought it was dirty, but it felt really nice. We got to talking about it and we both have this confusion about where a man puts his dick in the front or the back. We know now it goes in the pussy but would it even fit in my ass. I couldn't imagine it but when I saw you and Mike doing just that, I just lost it."

Mandy giggled at the mention of Mike butt-fucking her but she recovered, "Honey, I know you want it all right now. You know as well as I do that you and Zach would get around to trying it yourselves. Now you know it can be extremely pleasurable. I love it. Many women don't or never try it. The same is true for men. I admit there is an ingrained set of rules that we learn that it's bad. You guys will have to decide for yourselves."

Nicki was silent in thought for several moments and said, "Mom...I couldn't help but notice that Mike has a big cock. I'm assuming that you like it because I don't think you've stopped having sex since Friday night."

Mandy said, "Now you're changing the subject. This is about you young lady. You must promise me that you won't do what you did this morning ever again. Mike is totally embarrassed," - Mandy knew that Mike wasn't embarrassed, but she wanted to put an exclamation point on her directive.

Nicki looked down at her hands and said, "I promise but I need to be able to discuss anything with you and know that you will tell me the truth."

"Of course, Honey. That has always been the case. I'm sure the same is true between Zach and his dad".

It seemed that their talk was done so Nicki started to get up. Mandy put her hand down on Nicki's hand and said, "I shouldn't be discussing this with you and please keep this to yourself, but I have to tell someone or I'm going to burst." Her face lit up with excitement. "I know Mike and I have only been together, literally, for a couple days but I feel like a teenage girl who is just positive she is in love. I'm old enough to know better but I think this thing could be it."

Nicki grinned at Mandy and as she pumped her arm in the air said, "Yes!!. I knew it. That's fantastic mom. I like him very much too." She threw her arms around her mother's neck and gave her a big hug. Mandy hugged her back.

"Now, young lady you need to go downstairs and apologize to Mike. He is waiting for me and I want to look beautiful for him."

Nicki laughed and said, "Mom, I don't know if you've noticed but you could come downstairs with tar on your face dressed in a burlap bag and he would think you're beautiful." They both laughed and Nicki pushed off the bed and went down the stairs and apologized to Mike. He was gracious and she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Nicki went back upstairs and went into her mother's room. Mandy was in the bathroom drying her hair. Mandy shut the dryer off when she saw Nicki in the mirror. Nicki said, "Mom. I was wondering. You mentioned once that we could go shopping for a dildo somewhere. Do you have one?"

Mandy laughed and said, "I have several. I can't tell you how many I have worn out in the past five years. Why? Would you like one?" Nicki nodded. Mandy put down the dryer and walked naked across the room to her night-stand. She pulled out the bottom drawer and looked down. She was trying to decide which one might be best for Nicki. She pulled one out that was of realistic form with a cock-head and veins and balls at the bottom. It was about 8 inches long and not too thick. She knew it wasn't anything like the equipment Zach was carrying around but she thought it would be right for Nicki to experiment with. She picked it up and handed to Nicki.

Nicki grinned at the gift and hefted it in her hand. She hugged her mom and they kissed each other on the lips. Mandy knew what Nicki would be doing today. She smiled to herself as she went back to the bathroom.

Nicki raced down the hall to her room and shut the door. She stripped off her robe and sat on her bed with her legs crossed inspecting every inch of the dildo. It was made of silicone and was very flexible and she wagged it around. It was flesh colored. She got off the bed and carried it to her dresser and looked at herself in the mirror. She took the dildo and held it up to her pelvis so that it looked like her dick. She laughed out loud at the sight.

Nicki held it like she would hold Zach's cock and looked at herself in the mirror as she pushed the head into her mouth. It was much easier to get her mouth around this and much more comfortable. She had to stretch her lips so much to suck Zach's cock, not that she was objecting. She pushed the dildo into her mouth about four inches and promptly gagged. She pulled it back out and coughed several times as saliva poured out of her mouth. Nicki went into the bathroom and got a towel. 'This could get messy,' she thought.

She went back to the mirror and pushed the dildo back in her mouth and as she approached the gag point she went very slowly. She pushed it in and immediately pulled it back. She gagged but only slightly and recovered quickly. She kept doing that with the goal to be able to push past the gag point without gagging. As she practiced, she was getting slightly more into her mouth before she gagged. Just for grins, she decided she was going to just shove this thing all the way to the end in one thrust and see what happened. It wasn't pretty. She decided that she had made a little progress and she would continue to practice when she could.

Next she wanted to try this thing in her butt. She climbed up on the bed and got in the same position as her mother was this morning. Her mother had said that she loved getting fucked in the ass. Nicki tried putting the dildo up to her anus from between her legs but she couldn't get the angle right. She had better luck reaching down over her ass. She finally succeeded in getting it to her rose-bud but it wouldn't go in at all. She could feel it was sticking to her skin.

She rushed into the bathroom and found an old jar of Vaseline. She scooped out a small amount and reached around her back and smeared it on her anus. She went back to her bed and assumed the same position. She lathered the head of the dildo with Vaseline and maneuvered it back to her anus. She stuck a finger in first and pushed as much of the jelly as she could inside. She pushed the dildo's head gently to her sphincter and tried to relax. She felt it push into her. Her sphincter was objecting to the intruder and the pain was awful.

Nicki was persistent and she pushed a little more of the dildo into her ass. Pain. She tried to relax and after a while her sphincter adjusted to the size of the dildo and she pushed a little more in. She got it now. A little in, adjust and relax and repeat. After what seemed forever the entire dildo was in her ass. The pressure was intense. She couldn't say that it was enjoyable but when she pulled it out and pushed it back in, she gasped with pleasure. 'Holy Shit. It takes a while but this feels great,' she thought.

With one shoulder on the bed and one hand working the dildo and the other pushing into her pussy, she was in heaven. She was fucking her ass with the dildo at a rapid pace and she suddenly was in full body spasms. The orgasm grabbed her hard. She kept at it and she let out a loud scream, "AAAHHHHHHEEEEEIIIII. OOOOHHHHHH FFUUUUCCKK."

Moments later her door flew open and in rushed her mother. She was dressed and had been halfway down the stairs when she heard the blood curdling scream from Nicki's room. She ran back up the stair and down the hall.

Mike had heard the scream too and he flew up the stairs and pulled up right behind Mandy who was standing just inside the doorway. She was motioning him back out but he could plainly see Nicki on her knees with a dildo hanging out of her ass. He backed out and Mandy shut the door.

Nicki realized that she had an audience but she was smack in the middle of a bone-crushing orgasm like she had never had before. Mandy stood and watched as she continued fucking her ass with the dildo. Her body position was impossible. Mandy walked over to the bed and took the dildo from Nicki's hand and started fucking her own daughter's ass with the dildo. When Nicki came down from her monster orgasm and her breathing returned to normal, she slid her knees down and her pelvis collapsed to the bed taking the dildo with her. Mandy slowly pulled it out and saw her anus gapping wide open and clamping and unclamping on air.

Mandy sat on the bed and ran her hand soothingly over Nicki's ass and back. Nicki's head was lying on her side facing the door. She was breathing normally now and she said, "Mother-fucker. I just keep getting myself in one jam after another today. Oh my God. I understand now why you love it."

Mandy said, "You are a persistent little bitch aren't you?" She laughed and Nicki laughed too as she rolled over onto her back. Mandy leaned down and kissed her daughter on the mouth and pulled back. She handed the dildo back to Nicki and stood up. At the door she turned back and said, "Zach is one lucky guy." She closed Nicki's door behind her and went down the stairs. Mike was waiting in the foyer with a worried look on his face. She stood on the last stair where their mouths aligned and kissed him. She pulled back and said, "Nicki will be just fine. I am worried about Zach though." She laughed and hugged him to her. He understood her meaning and laughed too.

^^^^^

Because of Mandy's position as General Manager of the largest employer in town and Mike being a life-long resident, it was hard to think of someplace they could go out in public without it being awkward since Mike literally worked for her and the rumors would start. It would be hard on Mike with his peers and possibly career ending for her. She had bosses too.

Even after several weeks of dating, they had already figured out that if they stayed in, they couldn't stay out of the other's pants. Neither of them complained about that. They laughed about it often but their relationship had started out going nuclear and they both knew that wouldn't last forever. She wanted time to get to know each other, other than sexually. Were they compatible as a long term couple? Could they survive the inevitable hard times?

Way out on the fringes of Mandy's mind, circled the 'M' word, marriage. She was trying to push it even further away because she was afraid. She had loved Nicki's father once and they had had time to develop before they got married and still that didn't work out. When she thought about it, which was often lately, she wasn't sure how she could ever be completely sure no matter how long a relationship developed. Her head was swimming with emotions she hadn't had to deal with for twenty years.

Another problem was work. Mike was only a short walk away and she thought of him often during the day. She would day-dream about their many sexual escapades and she would get herself so horny that she couldn't function. Her mind would drift during meetings. She had brought one of her dildos to work in her purse and hidden it deep in a locked drawer of her desk. At every opportunity she was fucking herself with it in her private bathroom. She was almost caught one day when she let out a scream of passion as she exploded into a dildo induced orgasm and her Personal Assistant came bursting into her office to see what was wrong. Mandy had yelled out from the bathroom that she was OK. She just dropped something on her foot.

Mandy decided that she would start having routine meetings during the week with the Shift Foremen of which Mike was one of two. She even worked out some details. She would come up with an Agenda for meetings on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the end of the first shift. She could meet with the second shift foreman first so he could ... She stopped her mind. This was nuts. She had to get herself together.

As any good manager does, she analyzed the issues: 'Work' and 'Locale'. Solution: Take a vacation, together, somewhere else. Her eyes lit up with the thought. She opened her laptop computer and began searching various travel websites. She hadn't taken vacation in five years. It was time. She was excited about something other than Mike for the first time in weeks. Money wasn't an issue as she had plenty of that. She searched for five star Caribbean resorts and found dozens in the islands and Mexico. She read the details of each. It couldn't be too small and private. They had that at home and all they did was fuck like rabbits. She wanted people and excitement around. She decided on an All-Inclusive resort in Punta Cana. She smiled to herself and thought, 'I'm sure we will have more than our share of sucking and fucking.' She made one call to the home office and then confirmed their reservations for next week. One problem was left to resolve; what to do with the kids? She decided she would discuss that with Mike tonight at dinner at his house. At this thought ,she smiled again and said to herself, "Christ, he can cook too. I'm doomed."

^^^^^^

Mike had left work at his usual time and went directly home to prepare for his home cooked dinner date with Mandy. He knew she normally left work several hours later than he. 'The rigors of senior management,' he thought.

He was humming along to music playing in the living room. 'When did I start playing music?' he thought. He thought back as he worked. It was right after that first date with Mandy. He vividly remembered the night. It would be branded into his brain for the rest of his life. He smiled to himself and thought, 'There is suddenly color in my life.' He hadn't even realized that his life had become a black and white movie until Mandy.'

Mike couldn't get enough of her. She was beautiful, smart and as sensual and sexual as any woman he had ever known, not that there were that many. He thought about her all the time whether they were together or not. Mike understood the different experiences they had had in their lives. His wife had died and they had had a wonderful relationship. He had no experiences with a bad relationship. Mandy had divorced from an obviously not so wonderful relationship even though they must have loved each other once. She was being very cautious and analytical about this relationship.

He was totally in love with Mandy and would marry her tomorrow but it was way too early for that. He would keep his ear to the ground. He knew it was his job to ask that question but he wanted to be sure of the answer before he did. He was enjoying himself too much to worry about that now.

There was only one thing that worried him. He had had sex with Mandy's daughter that one time before his first date with Mandy. He was deathly afraid that Nicki would say something about it to her mother or somehow hold the fact over his head as blackmail. He detested himself for allowing himself to be seduced by Nicki and he still didn't understand her motivation. But she was just a child and he was the adult who should have known better and been stronger. But stronger he wasn't and it was his fault. He brought the subject up with Nicki only once when they were alone together. Her reply was a bit disturbing. She came up to him real close and stretched up on her toes and kissed him on the lips and whispered, "Don't worry. I would never break my mother's heart."

When Mandy arrived from work, she walked right into the house. The days of ringing the doorbell and waiting to be invited in were long past. She belonged here just as much as he belonged at her house. She set down her briefcase and kicked off her heels. She came into the kitchen barefoot and reached up with her arms around his neck and pulled herself up on her toes for a big kiss. With spatula in hand he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her pelvis tight into his and kissed her back.

She had recently developed a new habit. When they kissed, she would then rub her nose on his and then tip her head up so she could bat her eyelashes on his and then she would giggle. He reciprocated in kind but left out the giggle part. There were some things a man just didn't do.

She moved to the stove and began lifting covers and generally snooping around trying to see what he was cooking. He shooshed her out of the kitchen and playfully slapped her on the ass and told her to go make them a couple drinks. As she was about to leave she turned around and said, "I love the apron."

When he invited her to the dining room and held her chair out for her, the lights were dimmed, candles were lit and soft Italian opera music was playing in the living room. When Mandy took her first bite her eyes went wide. She said, "Oh my God. Mike, this isn't food, its cuisine. Mike, seriously, this is delicious." He was delighted that she liked it. Mike had done most of the serious cooking when his wife was alive. After her death, cooking didn't seem important anymore. Zach didn't like the fancy food anyway. He was good with beans and hotdogs or burgers and fries or Mac n' Cheese out of a box. He wasn't sure he could chef anymore.

Mandy looked at Mike with his huge grin on his face and said, "What a beautiful man. Tall, Dark, Handsome and he can cook too." Mike burst out laughing. That was basically exactly what he had said to her on their first dinner date at her house weeks ago and he knew she was poking a little fun at him. He opened a bottle of wine and was not near as clumsy as the last time.

They finished eating and drinking the wine. When the meal was done, Mike carried the leftovers to the kitchen and came back with a dessert dish that was ablaze in bright blue and yellow flames. Her eyes reflected the flames. "Oh my God. You are absolutely incredible. You never cease to amaze me," she said. The flames burned themselves out and he fixed her a plate and then one for himself. They sat at the table a long time talking about things that couples talk about. They laughed often and finished the bottle of wine. Both were getting a little buzzed.