Secuction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach was watching Nicki's ministrations as much as Joanne bobbing on the end of his cock. Suddenly, Nicki stood up and stripped off all of her clothes. Her juices were pouring down her leg to be collected by her socks. She knelt back down in the same spot and leaned back over to Joanne and whispered in her ear again. Joanne pulled her mouth off the end of Zach's cock and stood up. Without hesitation, she stripped off her clothes until she was completely naked. Nicki had picked up the mantel of stroking Zach's cock as Joanne stripped.

Joanne is a couple inches shorter than Nicki. She's kind of attractive but couldn't hold a candle to Nicki's beauty. Her eyes, nose and mouth were too small for her face. She has a very slender body with no more than B-cup, probably an A. I'm no expert. Her nipples were very long. Way longer than Nicki's nipples ever got. They were erect now. A thought flashed through his mind, 'She could put an eye out with those things.' Everything else about her was slim. She had a nice ass but had not developed the curves of a woman. She was an athlete like Nicki which is how they became friends.

Nicki had never seen Joanne naked before and the sight ratcheted up her horny factor. Zach's cock got harder too. Joanne had never taken her eyes off his cock and she knelt back down and immediately grabbed it back from Nicki and stuffed the head back in her mouth. Nicki smiled at Joanne's wanton aggression and went back to fucking herself with her fingers. She lifted one tit up and cradled it in her hand as she flicked the nipple

Zach had two naked women kneeling in front of him as his cock was being stroked. Zach wouldn't have described Joanne's action as a blowjob yet. She knelt there with the head in her mouth. She hadn't attempted to push any more in her mouth. She was flicking her tongue on the glans which felt great. One of her hands was working up and down the shaft from her mouth to his balls. Joanne's other hand was between her legs strumming her clit.

Zach wished that Joanne would stroke his cock with a firmer grip and start to blow him but he wasn't about to complain even if his dad did tell him to tell his partner what he liked. Nicki leaned over again and whispered in Joanne's ear again. Almost immediately, Joanne pushed another inch past her lips which were stretched to the max. Her eyes went wide and she violently gagged, "Hoooccccchhhhh." Saliva poured out of her mouth into her hand that had been strumming her clit. She coughed a couple time and went back to it. Joanne couldn't get more than the head and an inch or two in her mouth before she gagged. She tried several times with the same result.

Tears were streaming down Joanne's face from the gagging. She finally looked over at Nicki and pointed Zach's cock at her as an offering. Nicki smiled and scooched toward Zach. She took his cock in her hand and pushed it into her mouth. Joanne's mouth fell open when she saw Zach's cock slowly disappearing into Nicki's mouth. Nicki could feel him approaching her gag point but her practice with her mom's dildo would pay off as she slid the cock-head past it and into her throat. She had successfully swallowed the eight inch dildo but she still couldn't handle Zach's additional length and girth. That was her goal but she wasn't there yet. Zach was more than happy to let her practice on him.

Nicki could almost stretch her lips out to the base of his cock. Joanne muttered, "Holy Shit, Nicki." Nicki pulled back and smiled around the cock-head. She left a trail of saliva behind and used it as lubrication to begin a half cock blowjob at a pace that she knew drove Zach nuts. Zach's head was rocking as he moaned and groaned with each penetration. Nicki's tongue was lathing around and around the shaft and she knew he wouldn't last long. She slowed way down. She was still curious to see if Joanne would fuck Zach or not. She knew she would have to encourage her which she fully intended to do. Nicki also thought that the booze would come into play here too.

As Nicki was blowing Zach at a very slow pace, Joanne started trembling. Nicki and Zach recognized the sign. Joanne was having an orgasm. Her fingers were flying in her crotch and one hand was working on her long nipples. She continued watching Nicki blowing Zach's cock but every other part of her body was tensed like she had never experienced before. Her hips pivoted back and forward. When she felt the first hard spasm of her pussy, she screamed out, "OOOOHHH FFFUUUCCKK. NNNIIIICCCCKKKIII, I'MMM CUUUMMMMINNGGG. OOOHHH MMMYYY GGGOOODDDD." Her head snapped forward as it was being dragged along by the spastic actions of her shoulders and chest.

Joanne's entire body spasmed for several minutes. Nicki smiled. Joanne's orgasm was a big one. Probably the biggest of her life she thought. Joanne was collapsed into a ball sitting on her feet as her breathing slowly began to return to normal. Nicki had pulled her head off Zach's cock and was just holding it as she checked on Joanne.

Nicki released Zach's cock and leaned over to Joanne. She got up on her hands and knees and gently laid Joanne down on the carpet on her back. Zach could see the juices bubbling out of her pussy which was still quivering. Joanne's mouth was still open wide like it was frozen that way.

Nicki looked up at Zach in the chair and smiled at him. He smiled back and asked if she was alright. Nicki nodded and motioned for him to come down with her. He slid off the chair and sat next to Joanne's legs which were splayed wide open. Nicki smiled again and whispered to him, "Eat her pussy. I just have to know if she'll let you fuck her."

Zach smiled because he was hoping he could and now he knew Nicki was all for it. Zach bent down and pushed his face into Joanne's crotch. He lapped the entire length of her pussy collecting as much of her nectar as he could. He liked it and lapped it again. Joanne lurched with each touch but she didn't object. Zach touched the tip of his tongue to her clitoris and she jumped a foot. He expected it to be sensitive so he didn't linger there for long. He pushed his tongue into her pussy and she moaned loudly.

Joanne muttered, "Oh fuck. That is soooo ggggoooooddd. Don't stop." Nicki had wondered if Joanne's boyfriends ate her pussy. She thought she now knew the answer. However, when Joanne lifted her head to see what was being done to her, she freaked.

Joanne yelled, "Oh fuck. You can't do that. Stop Zach. That's dirty. Stop." Zach just smiled to himself and kept right on fucking her pussy with his tongue. Joanne half-heartedly tried to push him away but Zach stayed right in there.

Nicki bent down near Joanne's head and said, "Joanne. It's perfectly normal. Doesn't it feel good?"

Joanne looked at Nicki and said, "It feels incredible but it's dirty down there. That's where I pee from."

Nicki replied, "You can ask Zach if he thought it was dirty when he is done. OK?" Joanne nodded and tried to relax. When she felt Zach's finger push up into her anus she jumped again. She was about to object again but decided that she wouldn't. Zach obviously knew more about what he was doing than she did.

Zach tongue-fucked and pushed his finger in and out of her anus until Joanne started a low pitched wail that steadily increased in frequency until it was a full on high pitched scream. Joanne's hips were frantically trying to buck Zach off but he stayed right there. Joanne burst out, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH..GOOODDDD. SSSSOOOO...GOOODDDD. OOOHHHH...FFFUUUCCKK." She gathered herself enough to scream out coherently, "ZACHHHH. PPLLLEEAAASSSEE.. .FFFUCCCKK. ..MMMEEE."

Nicki was pumping her arm in the air. "YES." Zach was getting into position and he looked at Nicki to make sure she was on board with this. Nicki whispered, "Zach, I want you to fuck the shit out of her. She will never make fun of you again."

Zach pulled his cock down and even he was amazed at how hard and big it was. He dipped the head to her labia and slid it from clit to anus several times. Every time it hit her clit she lurched. She was still in the throes of her orgasm and was still mumbling, "OOHH MY GGGOODDD, FFFUUUCKK MEEE NOWWW." Zach pushed the head into her pussy and it clamped tightly on him.

Nicki had her head right down close so she could see. She was feverishly finger-fucking herself again. She had had a few small orgasms that she rode out in silence. She wanted a giant one. She said to Zach, "Go slow baby. She needs to adjust to you." When Joanne relaxed her vaginal muscle he pushed in another inch. She clamped down again and groaned. She kept saying over and over again, "Oh Jesus..Oh Jesus."

Each time Joanne relaxed he would push another inch or two in. It took a long time with a continuous muttering of "Oh Jesus..Oh Jesus." When he bottomed out in her he still had two or three inches left. He held it where it was for nearly a minute to let Joanne's pussy adjust. Nicki wrapped her hand around the left over so he wouldn't push into her too hard and hurt her.

Zach slowly pulled all the way back out and slowly pushed back in. There was no tension in Joanne and she groaned all the way in. Nicki nodded and Zach began fucking Joanne with long steady strokes. He set a slow pace and then increased it. He would have already blown his load a few weeks ago but he was getting better at controlling and backing off if necessary. He was fucking her at a furious pace now and Joanne was screaming, "YESSS...YESSS," over and over again.

Without warning, Joanne pulled her head up and started a low pitch growl that built and built into another high pitched scream. She was bucking under me as her hips flailed up and down. Her legs flew out straight and pulled back in. Her head was rocking from side to side. Her nipples were an inch long and hard.

Zach knelt up straight and hooked his arms under Joanne's knees and pulled them up beside her head. Their joined crotches followed and Zach adjusted his angle of attack to drive down into her pussy for all he was worth. Joanne screamed from the assault and rolled into another monster orgasm. She was gasping for air. Zach was getting tired and he was gasping for air too from the exertion.

Nicki moved her hand from his cock to his balls and gently cradled them as he pummeled Joanne's pussy. She could feel his cum boiling in his balls and knew he was close. She said, "Zach, don't cum in her. Cum on her tits and face.

Joanne's entire body was on fire as she thrashed as best she could with her knees pinned on her shoulders. Her pussy was clamping hard on Zach's cock and that is what finally threw him over the top. He pulled out of her pussy and immediately started jacking himself and aiming it down on Joanne's body. He had released her legs and they dropped like stones.

Nicki pulled herself around so she could see. She had a huge smile on her face as Zach's first long rope of cum fired from his cock and landed on Joanne's left tit. He let the second one go on her right tit. The next two jets landed along her entire face from chin to forehead.

To everyone's shock. Joanne sat bolt upright and clamped her mouth on the end of Zach's cock and she took the next two shots in her mouth. Her eyes went wide when she couldn't handle the load and she pulled off with cum spilling out the sides of her lips. The last two shots hit her right in the eyes.

Nicki was amazed at what she saw. "Holy Shit, Zach," she said. She started laughing at the sight of Joanne's naked body covered from hair to waist in cum. Joanne was still struggling with the cum in her mouth. As much as she tried she couldn't swallow it.

Nicki saw her struggling and bent down to Joanne's face and softly said, "Joanne. Give it to me. OK?" She placed her mouth on Joanne's and accepted the huge load of cum being pushed out by Joanne's tongue. Joanne watched as Nicki swirled cum around in her mouth with her tongue and promptly swallowed it all down. Then she moved down Joanne's body and pushed Zach cock into her mouth and cleaned it from tip to balls. She pulled off with a 'pop' and smacked her lips as an exclamation point to the entire session.

Zach and Nicki cuddled up with Joanne on the floor and held her. Nicki was swishing her fingers around in Zach's cum on Joanne's chest making sure it got everywhere. After a long time, Joanne started giggling and that turned into laughing and Nicki joined her. Zach stayed silent.

After long minutes, Zach got up from the floor. He was spent and announced that he was going up to bed. It was past his usual bedtime and he was tired. Nicki said that she would be up soon, after she and Joanne had a talk about what had happened here tonight. He bent low to kiss Nicki's lips. Joanne sat up as if to receive her kiss. It was awkward but Zach kissed her on the lips too.

After Zach was gone the girls got up and went to the downstairs bathroom to clean themselves up. Joanne looked in the mirror. She had to push cum out of her eye to see. 'Holy Shit. What a mess,' she thought. Nicki was primping herself beside Joanne. Joanne looked at Nicki in the mirror and said, "Well, what do you think? Is this a good look?" Nicki looked at Joanne and burst out laughing. Nicki grabbed Joanne and pulled her up close in a hug so all of Zach's cum was now all over the both of them.

Nicki leaned into the shower and turned it on. They stepped in together. They washed each other's bodies. Joanne paid a lot of attention to Nicki tits and Nicki was getting turned on. It was definitely odd having another girl washing her tits. Nicki had not even contemplated how it might affect her sexually. Nicki washed Joanne smallish tits trying to get her long nipples to come out. Sure enough, they did.

As Nicki rolled Joanne's nipples in her fingers, Joanne closed her eyes and moaned. Nicki could plainly see that Joanne was getting horny too. The thought, 'Lesbian,' pierced both of their brains at virtually the same time and they both pulled their hands back and nonchalantly began washing themselves. They both may have been turned on by the other but they weren't going there. At least not then.

Once both were dried they walked naked back into the Family Room. They sat down on the sofa waiting for the other to start dressing. Neither one did so they started talking about what had happened. Joanne was excited by all the things she had done with Zach that she had told Nicki she didn't like doing only a month or so ago. Nicki was smiling and when she asked Joanne if she liked it, Joanne exclaimed, "Are you kidding? I loved every second of it. Well, except for the part where you smacked me down hard after I embarrassed Zach. But, I deserved it. I can always count on you to keep me straight."

Nicki and Joanne talked for another hour. It was getting late and they were both still a little buzzed from the strong drinks that Zach had made for them earlier. Nicki suggested that Joanne call home and tell her parents that she was sleeping over. Joanne agreed and made the call.

When Joanne came back with a smile on her face, Nicki laid out the options. Joanne could sleep in a guest bedroom or she could sleep with her and Zach in her room. Joanne was leaning toward sleeping with Nicki and Zach but she was concerned that she had already injected herself enough between them. Nicki eased her mind and it was agreed that they would all sleep together. They hugged and sparks unintentionally flew again when their tits pressed up against each other. They both flushed and separated. Neither was going to acknowledge the heat between them.

It was dark in Nicki's room when they quietly walked in. Zach was lightly snoring on his side of Nicki's queen size bed. Nick told Joanne to get in on the other side, which was normally her side of the bed whenever she and Zach slept together. Nicki pushed in beside Zach and gently nudged him to the middle. He stirred a little as he scooched over but promptly went back to sleep. With three in the bed, it was cozy.

Joanne's heart was pounding hard. In the still of the night she could hear her own blood pounding in her ears. She was lying here naked beside a naked boy and she could feel the heat between her legs. There had been no discussion of the ground rules about what was off-limits if one or more of them got horny in the night. She tried to ignore it but Zach's cock was probing her mind as hard as it had probed her mouth and pussy earlier.

Nicki was lying there thinking about what had happened downstairs. However, her heat was driven by thoughts of Joanne's tits and long nipples. She rolled over and wrapped her fingers around Zach's cock and just held it.

During the night Zach was having an erotic dream almost certainly born of the sex with Joanne. He had an enormous boner and he rolled over toward Nicki's side in his semi-consciousness and pushed his boner into the cheeks of her ass. He didn't know it wasn't Nicki.

Joanne had finally fallen asleep facing away from Zach. When Zach rolled up to her with his cock pushing into her ass, she came fully awake. She reached behind and wrapped her fingers as far as they would go around his boner. She didn't know anything about boys and their night time boners. She had never slept with a boy before. She assumed Zach was wide awake and either initiating sex with her or he thought it was Nicki. Her brain was swimming. Her blood was pounding again. She opted to push his cock up so it lay lengthwise along her spine. She could feel his heat.

Any decision Joanne was going to make was taken out of her hands when Zach pushed his cock lower and pushed it between her legs. It dragged along her pussy and clit as it moved forward and stuck out in front of her like it was her own cock. She giggled quietly and thought, 'What the fuck do I do now?'

She made her decision. She reached down and started lightly raking her finger nails on Zach's cock-head. It surge a little. She wrapped her fingers around the few inches sticking out in front of her and started slowly stroking it. Zach stirred and pushed himself firmly against her back which pushed another inch into her hand. Joanne had long passed getting wet. Her pussy was soaked as she contemplated her next move.

She used her stroking hand to maneuver Zach's cock and she pivoted her hips to align with it. She pushed herself onto Zach's cock slowly. He didn't acknowledge it. She was going slowly so as not to wake Zach and also to allow herself time to adjust her pussy to his sheer size. A thought flashed through her mind, "I never would have guessed that something that big would fit into my pussy.'

Joanne wasn't as afraid of his size this time so her adjustment time was short. Without stopping, she continued to slowly push his cock into her depths. When she felt herself bottom out, she immediately started pulling herself off just as slowly. Zach groaned in his sleep. Joanne repeated the cycle a half dozen times and she felt herself begin to tremble as she now recognized the glorious feeling of a cock induced orgasm approaching.

Joanne's pussy was clamping and unclamping in spasms on Zach's cock. She gritted her teeth and clenched her facial muscles. She was frantically trying to keep her body still but was losing that battle. "Oh fuck," She quietly muttered to herself. Her hips suddenly thrust back and then forward. Her fingers went to her clit and began stroking it to hasten the passage of her orgasm. She was breathing very hard. In the still of the night, she was sure that she sounded like a racehorse in mid-race.

When Zach felt the body on the end of his cock surge back against him he came fully awake. He grabbed her hips and started fucking for all he was worth. He heard the "AHHHH...AHHHH...AHHH's" repeating with each penetration. He was breathing hard too. He had come out of an erotic dream into an erotic reality. He pounded into her. The bed was shaking violently which woke Nicki up.