Secuction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki came awake and instantly knew what was going on. Zach was fucking Joanne at a furious pace. She was instantly horny which brought both hands down to her pussy. She couldn't see much of what was going on but Zach had pushed the sheet down so she could see his tight little ass flailing forward and back. His ass muscles were clenching and releasing. She loved his narrow hips and ass. Nicki was trying to figure out a way to get in on this. Heat was pouring out of her.

Before Nicki could take any action other than fingering herself, Zach's body went rigid for three seconds and with a huge groan that would have woken the dead, he launched his hips forward and his load surged into Joanne's pussy. She screamed and then whimpered as stream after stream shot into her. She had never had a boy cum in her before. The feeling was incredible. It was an indescribable pressure. After many spasms of cum being fired into Joanne, they both lay unmoving, gasping for air.

After a couple minutes Zach could feel his softening cock pulling back out of who he thought was Nicki he rolled onto his back. He pulled her over with him so she was on her back too. He leaned over to kiss her and his eyes went wide when, even in the dim light from the clock on the nightstand, he realized that he had just fucked Joanne, again.

'What the fuck? Where is Nicki?' flashed through his mind just as he felt a body on the other side of him lean over and push his gooey soft cock into her mouth. He looked down to see Nicki's beautiful face as she was slurping up any leftover cum and cleaning his cock.

Joanne was completely satiated and in a dreamy, almost intoxicated voice she said, "Fuuuuck Zaaaach. Your ton of cum is leaking out of meeee onto Nicki's bed. I hope she isn't madddd."

Nicki instantly reacted. She scrambled across the top of Zach and pushed her face down into Joanne's crotch and began lapping up the escaped cum. When she had found everything outside she pushed her tongue deep into Joanne's pussy and dragged more cum out and swallowed it. Nicki was on fire as she repeatedly shoved her tongue into Joanne. Nicki's hands went up to Joanne's tits as she rolled Joanne's erect nipple with her thumb and index finger.

Zach watched in awe as Nicki attacked Joanne's pussy and nipples. He realized that his cock was raging hard again. He wrapped his hand around the shaft and began jerking on it as he leaned way in to see. Nicki was like an animal. She slurped and sucked and when she was satisfied that she had all the cum she could get, she started tongue lashing Joanne's clit. Joanne was going nuts and she had her hands on Nicki's head as she thrust her pelvis up to meet Nicki's tongue.

Nicki desperately wanted some attention on her own pussy. She swung her body around and straddled Joanne' face with her knees. She never even slowed her attack on Joanne's pussy. Nicki pushed her hips down so her pussy was in Joanne's face. Her nose was actually in Nicki's pussy. Joanne breathed her in and with a brain fogged by passion she pushed her tongue up into Nicki's pussy and started flicking it.

Nicki's head flew up and off Joanne's clit and she let out a blood curdling scream. As the scream subsided, she sank right back down and started tongue-fucking Joanne. Joanne repeated the same actions. Both Nicki and Joanne were gasping for air in between penetrations with their tongues.

Zach watched closely as he rapidly stroked his cock.

Joanne was the first to orgasm and it was huge. She was screaming around Nicki's pussy. As if everyone didn't already know, she screamed, "OOOOHHHH FFFUUCCKKK. I'MMM CUUUMMMINNNNGGGG."

Just as Joanne made her announcement, Nicki began to quiver and shake and go spastic with her own orgasm. She screamed out her announcement too, "I'MMM CUUUMMMMIIINGGG TOOO. OOOHH GGGODDDD." Both Nicki's and Joanne's faces were now just laying dormant in the other's pussy as they concentrated on the all consuming sensations of their orgasms.

When they both came down, Nicki swung back around and collapsed next to Joanne and bent down and sucked in one of Joanne's nipples and flicked it around and around with her tongue. Joanne moaned and said, "Oh Nicki that was all so wonderful. Between Zach and you I'm a limp rag. I had never had an orgasm before that wasn't self induced. I can't even count how many I've had tonight." Nicki crawled up and kissed Joanne passionately on the lips. Joanne responded in kind.

When they broke their kiss Nicki notice Zach sitting close to Joanne stroking his cock which was as hard as she had ever seen it. Without taking her eyes from his shaft she leaned down and whispered to Joanne. Zach couldn't hear what she said but he noticed the sultry look on Nicki's face.

Nicki pushed back and Joanne sat up. Nicki began maneuvering her body around until her face was inches from Zach's cock on his left side. Joanne did the same until her face was inches away on his right side. They both looked at each other and Nicki pushed his hands away and leaned in and pushed her lips against her side and Joanne did the same on the right side. They were both sliding their mouths up along the shaft from tip to balls.

Then Joanne put the tip into her mouth and tried again to push down but instantly gagged and pulled off. Nicki immediately took her place as she pushed his cock into her mouth and then into her throat and gave him a throat-job. Joanne watched in awe and said, "Nicki. You have to show me how you do that. That is so hot." Joanne giggled and then said, "The student becomes the master." Nicki pulled back to the head and giggled.

Nicki held up Zach's balls and Joanne leaned in and sucked one of his testicles into her mouth. She swirled her tongue all around and then took suction and dragged her mouth off as she let the orb pop from her mouth. She repeated on the other one. Zach loved the sensations and his cock surged in Nicki's mouth.

Nicki pulled back to allow Zach to get control again. He was sure he was gone but he recovered. He was getting better at that. Joanne leaned in to take her turn again. Zach had to admit she was determined. Joanne sucked his glans as Nicki leaned in and said softly, "Relax your tongue and push his cock along the roof of your mouth." Joanne tried it and found some success. She was able to get two or three inches in her mouth which along with hands she was giving Zach a commendable blowjob. Zach had learned that there are only good blowjobs and great blowjobs. Joanne pulled off and grinned at Nicki who was grinning back. Nicki looked up at Zach and said, "She's doing good?"

Zach nodded vigorously and said, "Joanne, that feels so good. Keep doing that." Joanne grinned again and sank her mouth back down again. With hands and mouth working together Zach's climax was coming on fast. Nicki had one of Zach's balls in her mouth and could feel it pulling up. She knew he was only moments away. As usual no one thought about where his cum was going to go. 'Oh well,' she thought. 'Whatever.'

Nicki told Joanne that Zach was about to cum. Joanne decided she wanted it in her mouth but as Zach shot his first rope into her mouth her eyes went wide and her cheeks blew out. She was determined to keep her lips locked on the ridge but when the second one arrived tears were running down her face and she gagged hard, "HHhhooooocccchhhh." She coughed what she had in her mouth into her hand just as the third shot hit her in the face. She pushed her mouth back down to try again. This time, with the fourth and fifth shots, she heaved and blew a huge cum bubble out of her nose. She immediately pulled back off.

Nicki had planned to help her with the sheer magnitude of cum that she knew was on its way but she was fascinated by Joanne's attempts to handle it herself. It was ugly, but she couldn't help herself. She started laughing. When Joanne had taken the last shots and pushed cum out into her hands and swallowed the rest she started laughing too.

Nicki got up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom and let Joanne clean herself up and wipe as much as she could off the sheets. She would have to do laundry if this kept up.

They all settled down with Zach spooning with Nicki and Nicki spooning with Joanne. Zach's cock was hard again and it rested on Nicki's back. Nicki had Joanne's tits in her hand gently rolling her nipples. Eventually, the heat diminished and they fell back asleep. The sun was up when they woke up. Zach took and shower with Nicki. He fucked her from behind as she was bent over against the tiles. Joanne sat on the toilet and watched.

Zach's cock never got soft after he blew his load in Nicki's pussy so he fucked Joanne the same way and blew another load into her pussy as Nicki sat on the shower seat. She was digging cum out of herself with her fingers and sticking them in her mouth as she watched. When Zach and Joanne were done she slid under Joanne and sucked Zach's cum from Joanne's pussy. She didn't know what had come over her but she couldn't get enough cum.

Joanne said her good-byes with hugs and kisses all around. She squeezed Zach's cock through his pants on her way out the door. Zach turned to Nicki and said, "Wow!"

Nicki laughed out loud and said, "Yeah, Wow!"