Secuction Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, and after the china and crystal, which he hadn't used in over ten years, was sitting beside the sink all washed and drying, they moved into the living room with another drink in hand. Mike sat on one end of the sofa. At Mike's insistence, Mandy had lain down with her head in his lap. Mike was softly caressing her face as they listened to the music and sipped their drinks.

Suddenly, Mandy sat bolt upright and said, "I can't believe I almost forgot. I made a decision today...I made a reservation for a week at an All-Inclusive resort in Punta Cana." Her eyes were bright with excitement as she leaned against Mike's shoulder.

He thought a moment and decided to have a little fun with her, "Wow. That's great. But, I will miss you terribly while you're gone." She had a confused look on her face as her eyes flashed from his to somewhere else in the room wondering what he was talking about.

Then she got it and smiled as she playfully swatted his arm and said, "Oh you. Stop teasing me. You're awful." Mike leaned in to kiss her lips but she pulled away teasing him back. She didn't hold back long. The food, the conversation, the wine, the drinks, the desert, this man; everything was making her so horny and in moments they were back at it again. She had planned that they would just talk and maybe pet and kiss and keep it platonic just to see if they could, if for no other reason. They apparently couldn't.

Mandy was suddenly ablaze in lust. She pushed her lips hard against his and kissed him passionately. He rose quickly to the challenge in every way possible. He pushed her down on the sofa and moved on top of her between her spread legs. As nearly always she was wearing a stylish dress that fit tightly to her fantastic body. His hands were everywhere and so where hers. She grabbed his cock through his pants and when that wasn't good enough she shoved her hand down inside his pants. Mike's hands were all over her cloth covered tits. He could feel her nipples pushing urgently against his palms through her bra and dress. He was pressing his pelvis down on hers as she wrapped one leg behind his thigh.

Mandy and Mike were both breathing rapidly. Their lips didn't stay in one place very long as they used the need for air to move them somewhere else on their faces, ears, necks, chest, anywhere they could reach. Mandy was struggling with Mike's belt with one hand. The other was wrapped around his neck pulling him down to her.

Mike relieved her of her struggles and pulled his belt open and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. His hands then went to the back of her neck to pull down the zipper on her dress. Her zipper went from her neck to the small of her back and she had to lift herself to accommodate his efforts. They both desperately wanted their clothes off but neither wanted to pull their lips from wherever they were.

Mike solved the problem. With her clinging to him with her lips and his lips to her, he pulled her up to a standing position with arms encircling each other. Mike pulled Mandy's dress down over her body until gravity pulled it to the floor. Mandy did the same with Mike's pants. His underwear went with them. Mike furiously unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his arms. He was naked except for socks. As he was mauling Mandy's neck, he put his heel on one toe and pulled the sock off. He repeated this on the other foot. She giggled around his lips because she knew he had a thing about socks and sex.

Mandy was down to bra and thong when Mike pulled her back down on the sofa. This time she was on top. Their mutual assaults on each other with their tongue and hands had not diminished. Mike unsnapped her bra as she unraveled it from her arms. His cock was jabbing into her upper thigh. She desperately wanted it somewhere else.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around his shaft and began furiously jacking on it. Mike was thinking, 'Jesus, if she thinks she needs to do that to get it hard; she's thinking wrong. It's never been harder.'

Mandy's nipples were like nails pressing into his chest. Mike absolutely loved her tits. He always thought that if he had tits like hers he would just stay home all day and play with them. He played with hers as often as he could.

Mandy lifted her lower body up a little so she could push Mike's cock between them. While she continued to jack on it she was fumbling around trying to get her thong pulled to the side to allow access for his cock. She then maneuvered herself onto his shaft and pushed herself down as far and as hard as she could. Both of them let out a groan at the same time. Mandy had one of his nipples between her teeth as she groaned. She stopped completely once he was buried in her. His hands dropped down to her ass cheeks and held her down forcing a little bit more of himself into her. She groaned again.

Now they were both teasing each other with muscle induced tightening and releasing and expansions and contractions. Mandy giggled around his nipple. She was always amused by how they could do this to each other without moving any other body part.

When Mandy began to tire she pulled herself up his shaft with her legs. Mike pivoted his hips back so he could fire them forward when she came back down, but she didn't come right back down. She pulled back so his glans was right at the entrance to her pussy just inside her labia but outside her vagina. She bounced herself up and down so the glans pushed in past the ridge and pulled right back off.

Mike whispered in her ear, "You little tease you." He wasn't complaining at all because the sensation of tip-fucking was amazing and his cock surged to tell her so.

After a dozen or so of the tip-fucks she just continued past the ridge and pushed herself as far as she could. Mike pivoted his hips up to meet her. They both groaned in sync again. Mike was using his hands on her ass to drive her down hard as he thrust up.

In a new twist, Mandy lifted her legs, one by one, from the outside of Mike's hips to inside his legs, forcing his legs apart. Her legs were now clamped tightly together which increased her pressure on his cock. Mike knew what she was doing and he knew what the effect would be. He groaned loudly on her first thrust down in her new position. He groaned again, "Oh Fuck. Baby, that is fantastic. Jesus." His head rocked backward onto the arm of the sofa.

Mandy pushed her torso upward with her arms and Mike seized the opportunity to molest her tits. She was grinding hard on his cock dragging her clit along his shaft by pivoting her hips backward as she pulled out. A dozen of these and she burst out, "AHHHH...AHHHH...OHHHHH...FFFUUCCCK. I'MMM CUMMING. OHH BBAABBBY, FFUUCKK MEE."

Mike took the pace away from her as she faltered with her orgasm. He was firing his hips up as he pulled her ass down. Her arms collapsed as she fell to his chest. Hips flailed. He could feel her pussy clenching on him. It was the hard clenching that ripped him over the edge and he launched his seed as deep as he could. Spurt after spurt erupted. She could feel the heat. His spasms followed closely behind hers. Her spasms lasted much longer than his. She continued to pulse.

Slowly their breathing slowed from frantic to normal and Mandy lay quietly in Mike's arms. He had moved his hands up from her ass to lie across her shoulders, holding her tight to him. His cum was draining from her and down his cock and balls. After several minutes, Mike's cock softened and fell out of her pussy and a lot more cum flooded from her. The soft mood music was very soothing and as they lay there in embrace they drifted off to sleep.

Neither one was aware that the front door opened and Zach walked in. Mike's house didn't have a foyer with rooms branching off like Mandy's house. His front door opened directly into the Living Room.

As Zach was closing the door behind him he couldn't miss the naked bodies lying on the sofa. It was late but the room was lit by the two lamps on either end of the sofa. Mandy's bare ass was the first thing Zach noticed and his cock surged in his pants. He had just had sex with Nicki at her house a half hour ago but a teenage cock is always ready for another go.

Zach scanned her body lying on top of his dad. They were both apparently asleep as neither had moved a muscle. He could see her side tit below her arm which was dangling on the floor. Her beautiful face was lying on his dad's chest facing the front door. He could smell the sex. 'God damn, she is beautiful,' he thought.

Zach should have just gone up to bed but instead he went to the kitchen and tore off a paper towel. He went back in the Living Room and sat quietly in a chair beside the sofa. He unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out and began jacking himself off. He was as stiff as a board as he gazed at her naked ass. He had tried to get in position so he could see her pussy but her legs were together between his dad's legs. He noted the different position and filed it away in his mind.

Zach was not deterred. Her face, side-tit and bare ass were more than enough stimuli for him. He had seen it before and much more. The memories combined with the present reality drove him over the top in two minutes. Just as he was about to blow his wad he realized that Mandy's was watching him masturbating. She smiled at him when she knew he saw her eyes were open. Mandy mouthed the words, "Nice Cock." She never moved a muscle. Every one of his muscles clenched tight as he unloaded his entire massive load in the paper towel. When his cock had softened, he milked the last bit of cum into the towel and stood up. He left his six inches of soft pliant cock dangling as he pursed his lips and threw her an air-kiss. She did the same and cuddled down deeper into her man.

Zach quietly ascended the stairs to his room and undressed. He crawled under the sheets and laid there thinking about how drastically his life had changed since that first night when he blew his load into his underwear before he was even touched. He was thinking about the sex with Nicki since. She was insatiable and he was grateful. He was also thinking about the few times he had amazing sex with Mandy. He thought about the differences between the experienced woman and the inexperienced girl. He smiled as he thought that he probably wouldn't live long enough for Nicki to become as experienced as her mother. His thoughts were of Mandy on that first night with her pussy sliding down his pole as he drifted off to sleep.

^^^^^

Mandy was luxuriating from the warmth of Mike's body. She laid there awake for awhile ever since she heard the front door open and Zach come in. She made sure that Zach knew she was awake while he masturbated in the chair next to her. The whole scene made her a little horny. She wanted to taste Zach's cum but she restrained herself. It wouldn't have been good if Mike woke up at the wrong time.

She pushed herself up which woke Mike. He looked at her as she rose off his chest. He said, "Well it looks like we did it again." She continued up until she was kneeling between his legs. Fluids were running down her legs. As her face passed his flaccid cock dangling between his legs she bent down and kissed the shaft and moved to a sitting position. He swung his legs off the sofa and sat up beside her. He leaned in and kissed her. She returned the kiss and followed it with the nose rub and eyelashes and the giggle.

Mandy remembered that they had never got to the part about what to do with the kids while they were on vacation so she raised the question now before she was distracted again. Neither of them had any other family in the area that they could stay with. It was a dilemma. They were certainly old enough to take care of themselves and that would be a default solution. They didn't fool themselves that Nicki and Zach would stay at their respective homes. Mandy was sure that they would basically live together night and day for the entire time.

Mike didn't fully understand the depth of Zach and Nicki's relationship like Mandy did so he wasn't as concerned. In the end, she realized that there was no way any arrangement was going to keep the kids apart. So, it was decided. They would do nothing and the kids would figure it out. There was only one rule: No house parties at either house.

As the departure date arrived. Zach agreed to drive his dad and Mandy and her ton of luggage to the airport in the van. Nicki came along too. Mike had an airline baggage handler muscle her bags out of the back and onto a push-cart. Mike and Mandy kissed Zach and Nicki good-bye and entered the concourse with carry-on bags in tow. Zach had parked at the concourse gate and he couldn't leave it there so he and Nicki piled back in the van and drove off.

They immediately drove home to Nicki's house. The house was theirs for the week. Zach would go home long enough to pack some clothes. Mandy and Mike had fully stocked their respective houses with groceries. Mike grabbed a lot of the food that he liked and loaded it into the back of the Van with his duffle bag and drove back to Nicki's house. Other than school, this is where they would stay for the week.

That first night, Nicki's best friend, Joanne called and asked if she had the run of the house yet and then asked if she could come over. Nicki agreed and told Zach that Joanne was coming over so he had to get his clothes on. They had been around the house all day in the nude. Nicki pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a tight tee-shirt with no bra or panties. Zach pulled on his jeans commando style and a tee-shirt.

Nicki made some popcorn and Zach raided the liquor cabinet and made drinks for himself and Nicki. He had absolutely no experience with booze and the drinks were strong. When Joanne arrived Zach took her drink order and made her one too. He smiled to himself as he splashed a little extra booze in her drink.

Zach didn't really like Joanne much. She was one of those snooty bitches that relished her station in life and looked down her nose at guys and girls in his click of 'geeks'. Joanne was always working on Nicki to dump Zach because she was better than him.

As Nicki and Joanne talked and giggled, Zach could feel his buzz and he knew they were more buzzed than him. He wasn't involved in their conversation so he found himself thinking about the politics of high school. To him it seemed that everyone just wound up in a click based on an unknown set of rules. There were always the cool guys or hottest girls that sat at the top of pyramid. Guys seemed to just accept which clicks they were in and spent no effort trying to climb to a higher status click. Girls were totally different. They spent all of their time trying to climb into a higher click and they often used guys in higher clicks to get them there. Zach knew there were no girls in school that would think he was a way to boost her status. He didn't care. He was dating the Alpha girl already.

Zach was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the word sex. He was paying attention to their conversation now. Joanne was looking at me and said, "I thought that would get your attention." Nicki was grinning at him from her chair and said, "Earth to Zach."

Zach replied, "What?"

Nicki said, "Joanne was being her usual busy-body self by asking me if we were having sex yet?"

Zach looked back and forth between Nicki and Joanne. He "Uuuummmed and Aaahhhed" and fidgeted as he stared at the floor. Joanne just stared at him for several seconds and burst out laughing.

Joanne kept looking at Zach and said, "Jesus, Nicki what do you see in this guy? Why are you, of all people, bottom-feeding. Jesus, he must have the biggest cock in school or something."

Zach was embarrassed by his stammering answer as his face turned beet red. He noticed the stern and serious look on Nicki's face. Nickie said, "Actually, he does have the biggest cock in school." Joanne's laughing stopped and the two girls stared at each other. Nicki said nothing more and maintained solid eye contact with Joanne until she looked away. Nicki was pissed that Joanne had intentionally tried to embarrass Zach and she was going to make her pay for it.

After Joanne blinked and turned her gaze to her hands as they fidgeted in her lap, Nicki said, "Do you want to see it?" Joanne was confused by Nicki's obvious anger and didn't understand the question. Nicki asked again, a little louder, "DO YOU WANT TO SEE IT?"

Joanne didn't know what to say. She hadn't intended to embarrass Zach but she knew she could be a bitch on occasion and leave it to Nicki to always call her on it. She stammered "Aaaahhhh...Uumm" as she tried to get herself back together again. Joanne was obviously intoxicated from the booze. She should have stopped two drinks ago. She tried to clear her head. She decided that to seize the high ground again she would call Nicki's bluff and she said with confidence, "Yes. I would love to see it."

Nicki had figured she would do exactly what she did. Nicki had fire in her eyes as she looked over at Zach and said, "Zach, drop those pants and show her your dick."

Zach thought this was a female version of pissing on each other's shoes and Nicki was saving face right now and he wasn't about to deny her. His cock was already at full attention. Without a word Zach stood up and unbuckled his jeans and slowly unfastened them. Joanne's eyes were like saucers and when Zach's zipper went down and his rock hard cock sprang out, Joanne's mouth fell open.

There was total silence in the room. Joanne was speechless as she stared at Zach's monster ten inch cock pointing directly at Nicki's face. Finally, Nicki broke the silence when she asked if Joanne wanted to get a closer look. Joanne didn't even acknowledge Nicki's question. She was already on her hands and knees crawling across the floor toward Zach's cock like the poles of a magnet.

Joanne stopped a foot from Zach's cock and sat down on her feet. Nicki was wondering what Joanne would do. Zach was wishing that Joanne would touch and hold it and stoke it and suck it and fuck it. Well, first things first. Joanne was breathing hard as she contemplated whether Nicki or Zach would stop any further actions.

Nicki's point was made but she found herself getting horny with the sexual tension in the room. She would leave the next reaction to Zach. She found herself hoping that he would take whatever was offered to him.

Nicki, and Zach for that matter, got their wishes. Joanne's hands were trembling as she wrapped her hand around Zach's immense cock to discover that her fingers wouldn't go all the way around it. She had never seen anything like it. It was massive and all reason had left her when this cock in her hand sprang out of Zach's pants. She hefted it and then started using both hands to stroke it. She bent down and spit on it and kept on stroking with a counter-rotating approach.

Zach's head rolled back on his shoulders and a loud moan escaped his mouth. Nicki's crotch was soaking wet and her gym shorts had a huge wet spot between her legs. She ran her finger up her leg under the shorts and pushed two fingers into her pussy as far as she could get them. She went down on the carpet and scooched her ass along the carpet until she was even with Joanne. She didn't want to distract her. She could hardly take her eyes off Zach's cock in Joanne's hands. It was obvious that nothing was going to distract Joanne. Nicki wondered how far Joanne would take this. The farther the better as far as she was concerned. She hadn't felt hotter since she watched Zach fucking her mother that first night.

Zach pulled back so he could sit in his chair. He let his jeans fall to the floor. He hoped it wouldn't break the spell. It didn't. Joanne scooched herself closer and resumed her double handjob. Nicki was getting bored with the handjob and she leaned over and whispered in Joanne's ear. Zach couldn't hear what she said but that became apparent when Joanne leaned forward and forced her mouth over the head of Zach's cock. He groaned out loud. Nicki was furiously finger-fucking herself.