Senior Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," she said quietly. She sat listening to the music for several long seconds before moving her hand farther up my thigh, slowly sliding it up my pants covered leg until she found the spread open front of my pants. Her fingers slowly crept along the open front of my pants until her fingers found my still mostly hard dick. I felt her fingers slowly stroke across its length as my dick hardened again at her touch. "Goodness," she whispered as she teased her fingers across my hard-on. "I guess she did leave it out, didn't she?"

"UH huh," I said nervously.

"You know. I wouldn't object if you touched my leg. As long as your hands are warm that is."

"I think they are. But you sure you want me to touch your leg?"

"I wouldn't mind," she said as she wrapped a hand around my dick.

I hesitantly reached over for her thigh and stroked my fingers up and down the soft bare skin, running my fingers on the top of her thigh from the hem of her short dress to her knee. "Your daughter said you could be quite playful once I got you warmed up, but that you tended to be a bit shy about starting anything," she whispered as she finally let go of the blanket to find my hand and pulled it down between her legs and then up under her short skirt before letting go of my hand. "So consider this me starting something, that is if you wanna rub on me too," she said in a whisper.

"Um. She said that?" I asked as my fingers almost automatically stroked up the last few inches of her soft thigh to find her pussy, completely bare and wet.

"She did. She also said that if I didn't wear panties that you'd do what you're doing now."

"She did?"

"Uh huh," she answered as I let my finger stroke up and down between her wet lips, her legs spreading apart slightly. "I like that."

"I'm glad," I answered back, feeling like it was pretty safe to sit here and play. Given everything that I'd already done today, a little quiet play like this seemed like a reasonably safe activity.

We sat and listened to the music for some minutes before she leaned her face near mine and whispered to me, "Jenny said you like games."

"Sometimes," I agreed

"You feeling playful?"

"Playful in what way?"

She whispered before grinning at me again, "I dare you to leave your dick hanging out and follow me."

"It's a bit chilly for that, isn't it?"

"What? No balls for a little cold? That's why guys don't wear dresses," she giggled

"Okay smarty. I'll follow you and leave my peter hanging out if you keep your dress pulled up so your ass is bare," I answered, doubting she'd agree to that, given how exposed that'd make her.

"Done. Follow me," she said, tossing the blanket off her shoulders. She stood up in front of me and stood looking around to see just how many people might be watching as she hiked her skirt up to her waist, exposing the bare pussy I'd been playing with. "Well? Gonna come?"

"Maybe," I muttered as I looked at her clean shaven pussy, her body the color of milked coffee, her pussy lips darker and glistening in the floodlights with her juices I'd been spreading around her lips. I pushed the blanket off and grabbed my pants, standing up with my dick hanging out.

"Come on!" she giggled, practically running up the steps of the amphitheater, pausing a dozen or so steps up to look back and see if I was following. I moved quickly up the stairs after her, my dick wagging back and forth like a dog's tail as I bounded up the stairs. She turned away and took off up the stairs, clearing the top and running at a quick lope toward the lodge. I followed along, holding my pants up, with my dick swinging wildly with each step. I didn't dare pull them all the way up or I'd more than likely get bit by the zipper.

She practically dashed across the lobby and turned down a hallway, turning twice more to a clearly less used and narrower hallways. She stopped in a hallway about a dozen yards from what looked like the end of the hall with only a couple doors on one side of the hallway. She turned to face me and pulled her coat off, dropping it on the ground. She wore a thin looking long sleeved dress, her obviously large breasts pushing the material out and wiggling around enough to tell me she didn't have a bra on. "Come on. I dare ya!" she said as she started unbuttoning her dress.

"Dare me to do what?"

"Get naked!"

"You want me to get naked. Here?"

"Uh huh. I dare ya!" she said again as she worked the buttons down the front of her dress.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. Really," she said with a grin as she pulled her shoulders and arms out of the dress and let it drop to the floor. She bent over, her big tits hanging down and swinging as she took her boots off. "Come on slow poke!" she giggled. "You wanna fuck me? You wanna give me that big fat prick right in my pussy? Gotta get naked first!" she said as she stepped up to me and started pushing my coat off my shoulders.

"Fine. Fine!" I said, as I pulled my coat off and let it drop on the floor. She helped me push my shirt up and off and then knelt down to pull my boots off, leaving me in just my already half off pants and my socks. She reached for my pants and pulled my hands from them, pulling them down and off. She even pulled off my socks, leaving me completely naked.

"That's better," she said with a grin, standing up. "I promised you a game," she said with a grin, taking my hands and pulling me a little farther down the hallway. She pulled me to one of the two doors and turned the knob. She pulled the door and we were assaulted by music every bit as loud as the concert outside, though I could tell this was a popular song and artist, so it definitely wasn't live. She pulled the door open farther and tugged my hand to draw me into the surprisingly dark space, only a very tiny bulb high above us throwing any light into the space. The door closed behind us and we stood still for a few moments to let my eyes start to adjust to the sudden change in light. I could see we were standing amid some long black curtains, almost like it was blocking the door from some larger room that seemed to be on the other side. The curtain split apart and I could see light from the other side spill into our dark little nook, Leona pulling me by the hand through the curtain into a much larger curtained off area. It was pretty obvious that we were in a backstage area, heavy long curtains hanging down from the ceiling area in several layers. Leona pulled me along, turning to hold her finger to her lips in the universal sigh of "keep it quite stupid". She paused at each curtain to peek around it and then finally stopped, pulling the curtain enough for us to see out of the space we were in. The room was fairly large, with an assortment of tables arrayed around the room. Each table with half a dozen seats that were mostly full. There were probably almost a hundred people in the audience, watching and clapping and whistling at whatever was happening on the stage.

She pulled me back and moved us back about two curtains and then crept slowly out along the curtain a dozen or so feet until we could see the stage.

"And that was Tina!" an announcer said over a loud speaker as the music died out. "Our next contestant is Hellen," he said as the music started out again.

I crept out a little farther and looked at the stage, and there, dancing and spinning in the middle of the stage was a large kiddy pool with some kind of shower raining a gentle stream of water down on a young woman wearing a white t-shirt. As she danced and turned the water quickly soaked her shirt, revealing that she had no bra on, but then the way she pulled and tugged the hem of the oversized t-shirt she was making it clear that she didn't have any underwear on either.

Leona pulled my hand down and pulled me down with her until we were both kneeling behind the curtain watching the young woman. The longer we watched the less the t-shirt seemed to cover, until it as falling apart and off of her, almost as if it was dissolving, leaving her dancing completely naked. "God that's fucking hot looking," she said with a grin. "Isn't it?"

"Hell yeah," I grunted in response as the woman turned to face the audience and spread her legs as far as she could. She turned away and then dropped to all fours, throwing water around with her long blonde hair as she pushed her ass out at the audience pushing her knees apart so that her pussy was completely exposed to everyone.

"God this is making me so fucking horny," Leona whispered.

"Uh huh."

"So?"

"So what?" I asked, looking at her.

"Jenny said that sometimes you needed a little coaxing," she said as she reached out and grabbed my hard dick. "Stick it in me silly!"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah," I answered, realizing belatedly that she WAS kneeling right next to me completely naked. I moved behind her and rubbed my engorged head up and down between her lips. Her very wet pussy quickly lubricated my dick and I pushed it easily into her. I felt my dick slide slowly into her pussy as it stretched to accommodate my hard-on. I felt her push back against me as we watched the woman on the stage get up and gyrate a little more before the announcer walked over and held a hand out to help her out of the kiddy tub.

"Alright. Hellen!" he said waiting for the applause to die down. "Our next contestant is Tina! Let's hear it for Alice!" He practically shouted as he held out a hand for a mid fortyish looking woman walking across the stage, wearing nothing but the white t-shirt. She stepped into the pool and the music started again, the woman stepping under the water spray and letting it saturate her shirt.

I couldn't help but push in and out of Leona as we watched her writhing under the spray, helping the disintegrating shirt rip apart until she too was naked, her big bouncy tits swinging wildly as she gyrated under the water. She turned and pushed her ass out at the audience, reaching between her legs and pushing two fingers into her own pussy and pumping them in and out before straightening and turning to face the audience, her hand going back between her legs again as she pushed her pelvis out at the crowd. There was no doubt at all in my mind how that had to look as she pumped her hips, mine rocking almost in time with hers as I pushed in and out of Leona.

"Alright! ALICE!" the announcer called as he came over to help her out of the pool. She climbed out and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a hot wet kiss before walking naked across the stage one more time. "Alright. Our next contestant, or should I say pair of contestants. Jenny and Olivia! Let's hear it for JENNY and OLIVIA!"

"Oh shit no," I whispered as I watched my daughters walk across the stage wearing nothing but white t-shirts. My father part wanted to run out and grab them off the stage, to drag them back behind the curtains and chastise them for planning on strutting their bodies out there for anyone to see. Unfortunately, the part of me that had my dick stuffed in a hot wet pussy didn't move. Who was I to tell them their actions were wrong when I was kneeling behind a curtain, a hundred or so people only yards away, with my dick stuck in a woman that I'd met less than an hour ago? I was still frozen in place, debating if I should walk out there naked and drag them away when they stepped into the pool and under the water spray. As the music started I was transfixed, watching my daughters twist and turn, their hands running up and down each other's bodies as the shirts soaked and were then pulled and tugged until they came off, leaving them naked. I'd never seen either of them act this way, and I had to admit they were fucking hot looking. It was hard to think of them at that moment as my daughters as I continued to push in and out of Leona, almost absentmindedly, watching them grind against each other's bodies. Almost no place seemed to be off limits as they stroked each other's pussies and even sucked briefly on each other's tits. Their hands moved over each other's wet bodies, as they twisted to face each other, the two rubbing up and down so that their tits ran up and down each other's bodies and then pressed together as they stood and wrapped into a long wet embrace. Jenny's hands slid down to Olivia's ass as the two continued kissing each other erotically, her fingers sliding between Olivia's ass cheeks to tease her pussy and rosebud.

Olivia pulled away from Jenny and knelt down in front of her, pushing her face between Jenny's legs, looking like she was licking Jenny's pussy as Jenny pushed it out toward Olivia's face. I wasn't completely sure that Olivia was faking it, though I couldn't tell from my angle. Based on the reaction of the crowd, they seemed to think she was doing it for real.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna come," Leona hissed as she pushed back hard against me. I felt her pussy convulsing and squeezing my cock as she forced her body back against mine to prevent me from pulling my dick from her. Her body shook and trembled, my attention split between her climax and my daughters looking like they were having sex on stage.

The music died and the announcer stepped forward again. "Alright! Jenny and Olivia!" he said, inciting a huge wave of cheering and whistling. "The final contestant on our docket is LAURIE!" he called as another woman, this dark haired beauty probably in her mid thirties, walked across the stage in her white shirt. Her breasts were clearly a bit smaller than my girls, but that didn't stop her from stepping under the spray. Again the music started, and she quickly tugged and pulled the shirt, not content to wait for it to dissolve before ripping it apart and displaying her entire body. She teased herself, running her hands up and down her body sexily, teasing herself and the crowd as her fingers worked closer and closer to her pussy. She'd slide them up and down, squeezing her tits and nipples and then slide them down again between her legs, stroking her thighs but not letting herself touch her pussy. She suddenly turned herself away from audience and bent over, resting her hands on her knees. She twerked her ass up and down, her knees spread wide, giving me the mental image of her pushing her pussy up and down a dick on a guy sitting on a chair. Her hand showed between her legs and to my surprise, this time let her fingers play over and between her pussy lips as her round ass bounced and wiggled.

I was still rock hard and stuck inside Leona, once again absentmindedly stroking in and out of her pussy as the woman on stage used her fingers to pretend to fuck that imaginary cock. My strokes quickly became timed with her twerking, her fingers plunging up into her pussy in time with her hips. I could feel my orgasm building as I watched the woman on stage, my dick sliding in and out of Leona as the music faded away and the announcer came back out.

"Alright folks! That was LAURIE!" he called, pausing to wait for the cheers and whistles to die down. "Alright. Anyone else want to join in the fun tonight?" he called, stepping to the front of the stage.

"Fuck yes," Leona said, pulling off my cock and standing up. "Come on. I dare ya!"

"What? NO!" I protested a little louder than I intended.

"Hell yes! Come on!" she said, pulling my hand and trying to get me up off my knees, her completely naked body no longer blocked from the audience by the curtain.

"Looks like we have another contestant," the announcer said as he walked over to where we were.

"NO! We don't!" I protested, standing up and refusing to move, despite Leona's insistent pulling on my hands.

"I take that back. A couple. Though a reluctant couple from the looks of it!" he said loudly in the microphone. "How bout some encouragement for our only guy contestant ladies?" he said into the microphone as he pulled the curtain back far enough to expose me to the entire audience. "Come on ladies. Let's coax him onto the stage, shall we?"

There were a considerable amount of whistles and calls from the audience as Leona worked at dragging me out from behind the curtain. I looked across the stage and saw my two daughters, both naked, holding their hands over their mouths in shock as they watched Leona trying to drag me onto the stage.

"You said you liked games!" Leona said with a huge grin as she managed to get me pulled over the point of balance so I had to step several steps forward to catch my balance again.

"Not this kind," I said, shaking my head and trying not to stare out into the crowd that contained a surprising number of women.

"Alright And your names?" the announcer asked Leona.

"Leona and Arnold," Leona answered into the mic.

"Doesn't look like Arnold is exactly thrilled about being here," he said.

"He does seem to be reluctant. But then, he's never done anything like this before," she agreed, to a few more cheers from the audience.

"Well, the stage is yours. LEONA and ARNOLD!" he said as he walked away.

"Come on!" she coaxed none too gently, practically dragging me to the pool in the middle of the stage. She stepped in and pulled me in under the water spray with her. "Just move with me," she hissed as she started to sway and grind herself against me in time with the music that was suddenly loud again. I've never been much of a dancer, but I did my best to keep up with her. She turned herself around and pushed my dick down so it stuck between her ass cheeks as she started grinding her ass against me. As she wiggled down her ass cradled my cock, and as she worked her way up again my dick was soon sticking out between her legs, being rubbed by her wet pussy. She reached for my hands and pulled them up to her tits, coaxing me to grab them and squeeze each huge mound. I kinda got the idea what she had in mind and did my best to forget I was on stage in front of a crap ton of people I didn't know, and held and groped her tits as seductively as I knew how. After a few moments of grinding against me, she pulled away and dropped to her knees and pushed her ass out at the audience.

"Slap my ass!" she hissed at me. "Play with my pussy! Do SOMETHING sexy!"

I leaned over her and gave her ass cheeks a modestly sharp slap, loud enough to make a resounding smack and then reached down between her legs and stroked her pussy, letting my fingers spread her lips, exposing her pink depths. I felt her hand close around my dick as I pushed a finger into her pussy. I doubted it was allowed to actually have sex on stage, so I pulled her up and turned her sideways to the audience and pushed her down again to all fours. Water cascaded over us as I pushed my dick between her legs and pretended to fuck her, smashing my thighs into her big ass and making her tits, now hanging down below her chest, swing wildly. My cock slid back and forth between her lips, stroking her clit along the top of my shaft with each fake plunge. I must have fake fucked her with my dick a few dozen times before I pulled back a little too far and rammed my cock deep into her pussy as I pushed forward.

"OH SHIT!" she cried in surprise as my dick slid fully into her wet pussy.

I pulled out of her and pushed my cock downward again as I pushed forward, trying intentionally to NOT drive into her again. She only let me do that twice before she got to her feet, turned me around to face the audience. She stepped in front of me and spread her legs apart about a foot before bending over so far she could practically touch the pool bottom. I heard the music start to fade and felt her hand reach up and push my dick between her lips as she straightened up, forcing my cock deep into her. I heard her gasp and felt her shudder as she stood bent over, her pussy spasming around my cock as she stayed that way for long seconds. Finally she stood upright, with my dick deep in her pussy as the music faded away, apparently at the end of our show, though not quite to the end of her sudden climax.

1...345678