September Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His other hand slipped down, under my skirt, inside my panties and I was already wet for him as his finger pushed into me, making me moan.

"Lee," I gasped.

He looked at me. "Yeah?"

"I want to give you a blowjob." My heart was in my mouth. I'd said it.

"Oh yeah." He rolled on to his back, smiling as I knelt over him, undoing his belt, unzipping his jeans, tugging them half way down his thighs. Boxers. A large bulge inside. My heart pounded. I licked my lips, my mouth suddenly dry. I stroked him tentatively with one hand, feeling that rigid length through the thin cotton of his boxers. Feeling that hardness under my fingers, my face burned. This was it. My first blowjob. I reached for his boxers with both hands. Now I was going to pull them down, expose him, see what I'd felt but never actually seen before.

Lee snored.

Huh? I looked up as he snored again. He'd passed out on me? What the ...? I let go of him, sat back on my heels, frustrated and very definitely annoyed. Well, someone wasn't getting a blowjob from me tonight, that was for sure. In the end I shook my head, laughed and rearranged my clothes. I might as well go look for Erika and Jen. Nothing else was going to be happening with Lee tonight, that was for sure. Cody and Bryce were going to have to come and get him, there was no way I was getting Lee downstairs by myself. No way I was even trying.

After giving Lee a last look of disgust and annoyance, I slid off the bed onto my feet, reeling a little. Whooo-hooo, I'd definitely drunk more than I'd intended. I giggled. Headed for the door, made my way into the hallway and the music pounding up down downstairs. Made my way rather more carefully down the stairs. Ran into Mr. Pirate looking very Johnny Deppish as he lounged against a wall, drinking from a bottle of Southern Comfort. Straight? Ryan always drank Southern Comfort, I'd picked up a taste for it stealing from him. Big brother's were good for quite a few things besides scaring potential dates away, I'd found.

Mr. Pirate looked at me, raise the bottle. I held out my hand. He gave me the bottle. I smiled, wipe the neck and drank. He'd been drinking straight from the bottle, I figured if he was, it was safe enough. He wouldn't be slipping anything into his own drink. And I liked Southern Comfort, even straight from the bottle. Not too much, just a sip. Swirling it in my mouth, tasting it before swallowing, handing the bottle back. He gestured with his head at the dance floor. No use trying to talk over this music.

I shrugged, smiled, turned towards the dance floor, started dancing with him. And oh yeah, he was a good dancer. Very good, smooth, all the moves. I wasn't worrying too much about my semi-transparent top right now either. I mean, yeah, he'd get a good look and yeah, I was annoyed enough with Lee that I didn't mind. Lee wasn't the only guy that'd seen my boobs. Or kissed them for that matter. He was the only guy whose hand had got into my panties though and I had no intention of changing that situation in a hurry. Boobs though, boobs and kissing, that was fine.

So was close dancing I thought as I whirled around, ending up with my back to him, the back of my head against his shoulder, Mr. Pirate's hands on my hips. Something very big and very hard pressed very firmly against my butt. I had to giggle. Guys! They had one thing on their minds. Well, if he was busy rubbing himself against my butt, I was going to get outside some more of his Southern Comfort. My hand found his, found the bottle, took it from him, raised it to my mouth, took a sip, then another. Then a rather larger mouthful.

Oh yeah! I was annoyed with Lee and just because he'd passed out on me, well, that was no reason not to party. Mr. Pirate would do nicely for the next hour or two, or at least until we left. I let him press himself hard against my butt for another few seconds while I took another mouthful of Southern Comfort. Turned then, vining my arms around his neck, standing on my tiptoes, searching for his mouth, kissing him, sharing that mouthful of Southern Comfort with him, smiling as we both swallowed, as we licked at each other's tongues and mouths. Nice.

He thought so to.

Lee was forgotten, not exactly in an instant, but very very quickly as we kissed again, his hands finding my butt, holding me tight against him, pressing me to him as his tongue slid deep into my mouth, tasting me, taking possession of me with consummate skill. Mr. Pirate was better than good at kissing. He was in some kind of a class of his own and he tasted so good. I just wanted to kiss and kiss and kiss him. We did. On and on and on until he'd danced me slowly all the way to the wall, pressing me into a corner were nobody jostled us.

His mouth lifted from mine at long last. We looked at each other, each of us still wearing those masks that concealed our faces. It was the anonymity that made this even more exciting. Made it easier for me to kiss Mr. Pirate. I had no idea who he was and I was sure he had no idea who I was. A third of the girls at this party had black hair, another third were either blonde or close. It wasn't like I'd normally go to a party with one guy and make out with another, even if the gut I'd gone with had passed out. I wasn't that kind of girl.

Except tonight, with that mask and my Halloween costume guaranteeing my anonymity, I was. Very much. And kissing Mr. Pirate, or perhaps being kissed by him and welcoming it, I was very definitely enjoying being that kind of girl. It was fun and I liked Mr. Pirate. He felt just right as we kissed, strong and fit under that costume without feeling overdone, not too pushy, and better yet, he smelt wonderful and his mouth tasted delicious. I wondered if he'd taste that good if I gave him a blowjob instead of Lee.

Blushed at my own thoughts. Then thought, "why not?" It wasn't like Lee was my boyfriend. Not yet anyhow. We were just dating and I'd dated other guys. I knew he'd dated the odd other girl. We weren't an exclusive item. Although I was thinking that way. But not yet. I smiled up at Mr. Pirate.

Yelled over the pounding music. "Wanna go somewhere quieter?"

His smile, the way he took my hand, he did. "Any ideas?" he yelled back.

I smiled. Led him out of the room, up the stairs where it was a little quieter. Led him back into that bedroom where we'd left Lee. He was still there, on the bed, completely out of it and nobody else was in there. The door shut behind us, I heard the lock click as he flicked the lights out and then I was in Mr. Pirate's arms and feeling rather naughty as he kissed me. He was good at kissing. Very very good. His mouth tasted just as delicious the second time round and I couldn't help it, I sucked his tongue deep into my mouth, wanting to taste him, wanting to feel him taking possession of my mouth. I did and he did and it was wonderful.

He walked me back to the bed. I knew where he was taking me. I knew and I let him, my mind whirling, thoughts in overdrive as he continued to kiss me. As I continued to kiss him back, my tongue swirling and dancing with his, my mouth wide open to him, my lips crushed by his, my body pressed tightly against him, held there by his hands on my butt. Held there willingly, because I wasn't objecting at all.

I'd kissed other guys besides Lee, and it wasn't like Lee was officially my boyfriend or anything. We were dating, that was all. I'd dated other guys off and on and Lee had dated the odd other girl, I hadn't signed on to a relationship with Lee and neither of us had worried about it. So okay, I was busy justifying making out with Mr. Pirate to myself as he walked me backwards towards that bed that Lee was passed out on, his jeans still round his knees. Still snoring too. Loudly.

After a moment, he eased me onto my back on the king-sized bed, moving down with me, lying on top of me as we kissed, his weight on me. His erection pressing very firmly against me, sending little thrills racing through me where I felt him pressing against me. His nose brushed mine, his lips found mine, we resumed our kissing, my arms vined around his neck and it just felt so good with him, he tasted so good, he felt so good, he smelt so good.

His lips lifted from mine, he eased his weight from me to lie on his side beside me, propped up on one elbow. I missed his weight already, missed the excitement of his erection pressing against me. Turning a little towards him, I nuzzled him, inhaling his scent, shivering with the intoxication of that masculine smell. Indefinable but so addictive. I'd never smelt anyone who smelt so totally yummy. I pressed my face to his shoulder and just inhaled, my body rippling with pleasure as I tried to cling to him, to resume that delightful pressing of his body against mine.

His hand eased me back, eased me onto my back, his anonymous black-masked face looked down at mine, his hand slowly unfastened the top of my witches costume, his fingers working their way down the buttons one by one, from my neck to the waist. I watched. Watched and waited as he undid my top. My boobs were small, but on the other hand I knew guys liked them. Or at least, guys that liked me liked them. So I wasn't worried about what he'd think when he saw my boobs. On the third hand, I'd never let some guy I'd just met undo my top and do whatever he was intending to do to my boobs. I liked Lee doing things with my boobs. Okay, other guys too. But only after a few dates. Not some guy who'd picked me up at a party. Not that he'd even picked me up.

My top was undone. His hand parted my top, pushed it to either side, exposing both my boobs to his eyes in the dimness of that anonymous bedroom. I lay there, unmoving as he looked at my boobs. Flushing, feeling my nipples swelling, hardening, aching.

"So beautiful," my murmured, and with those words any thought I'd had of stopping him touching me evaporated into thin air. I smiled as his hand reached for my, settled on my waist, his touch added heat to the heat of my skin. His fingers ran gently up my side, moved to cup one breast, his touch magic. I half turned, pressing my boob into his hand, pushing my swollen and aching nipple against him, moaning out loud now as his hand pushed me back down, as his thumb stroked across my nipple, sending hot flashes racing through me to join the heat that was pooling at my center.

His hand glided over my skin, caressing me, his lips joining his hand, running over me, tasting me and I arched my head back as his lips drifted over my neck before working down to my boobs, kissing and licking one of my boobs while his hand cupped the other and that double touch had me moaning out loud, wanting to push my one boob into his mouth, the other against his hand, my body moving jerkily as I did my best to satisfy both wants.

His mouth found one nipple, sucked. Sucked and licked and now I pushed that boob up at him, one hand clasping his head to me, whimpering as he drew on me, feeling my nipple so big and hard where he drew on me, sucking my excitement from my center upwards to my boob. To his mouth.

His hand now, his hand was on my thigh, under my witches skirt and I welcomed his fingers there, where I was so hot, caressing the skin of my inner thighs, stroking me, touching me as my legs fell apart, as his fingers moved closer and closer to my panties. Those little black g-string panties I'd bought especially to excite Lee with. He didn't touch them though. Instead Mr. Pirate drew my skirt up, all the way up to my waist before his mouth lifted from my boob. Before he looked down at me as I lay there, flushed and excited and gasping for breath,

I lay on my back on the bed, heart pounding, that little skirt flipped up around my waist, exposing my fishnet thighhighs and those little g-string panties to his eyes. His hand rested hotly on the bare skin of my stomach, the tips of his fingers just brushing the top of my panties. I'd let this happen before, with Lee. I liked Lee touching me, liked his finger inside me, exciting me. But only ever with Lee. Never ever with some guy I'd gone on a first date with. Never ever with some guy I'd just met at a party. Some guy wearing a mask whose face I hadn't even seen. Whose name I didn't even know. A complete stranger. A complete stranger who I knew was about to slide his hand all the way into my panties and touch me.

My hand moved to seize his. But instead of removing his hand, my hand rested on his, stroked his hand, stroked the back of his hand, my excitement growing as my fingers brushed his skin, as I breathed in his scent. He smelled divine, I could inhale the smell of him for hours, I knew. His lips smiled down at me, his face obscured by the mask he wore just as my face was obscured by my mask. He said nothing. I said nothing. Heart palpitating, stomach so taut, my pussy doing its own hot wet little dance of scared anticipation, I waited for what I was sure was about to happen. Knowing I wasn't going to stop this. Knowing my knees were gradually easing themselves wider apart of their own volition.

It happened. My heart thumped. I sucked in a breath of air, a sudden little gasp.

His fingertips slipped under the material of my panties. His fingers slid down, my heart drummed wildly. His fingertips brushed what little pubic hair I had. My eyes looked up at him, at his mask-clad face as he touched me, as the tip of his finger found me, as his finger somehow slid into me with such slippery ease, my heart skipping a beat as I felt his penetration, exploring, touching the walls of my channel inside me, his fingertip pushing inwards.

"Ooohhhhh." Forcing a soft gasp from my lips as my head arched back a little before slowly relaxing. Oh god, this was even better than when Lee touched me and I had no idea why, but it was and I wanted what he was doing to me. There was something about this guy, the way he moved, the way he touched me, the way he smelt that just did something to me. I could never have imagined myself letting some guy I'd just met slip his hands inside my panties so easily, but I was. He was. His finger was inside me, opening me, moving in me, his thumb rubbing my clitoris in gentle little circles, sending sudden little sobbing spasms of pleasure washing through me.

I could hear myself making little noises as his finger moved inside me, not in and out, but in a slow circular motion, as if he was reaching around inside me, stroking and caressing my inner walls. Under those gentle caresses, that slow exploration of my body, I relaxed, my muscles loosening, tautness dissipating, my knees falling apart, my back arching a little.

"Ohhh....ohhh...ooohhhhhh." Oh god, his finger, inside me, sliding, stroking, circling, caressing me inside where I was so very wet and slippery. My hips, jerking spasmodically against his hand as he cupped me, caressed me so gently, so delicately. My clitoris, swollen, sensitive, rush after rush of pleasure washing through me, holding me transfixed with excitement, with desire. With my growing need for something more. More than just his hand and his finger inside me. I shouldn't. I knew I shouldn't. But I wanted more from him. So much more.

"Take your panties off for me." His voice whispered in my ear, his words filled my head.

"Ooohhhhhh." My heart seemed to explode in my chest but my hands moved of their own volition, without though, my mind in a turmoil as I felt my fingers on my hips, pushing my panties downwards, down to mid thigh, exposing myself. Never ever, not even with Lee. Now, for the first time, with Mr. Pirate. I pushed my panties down almost to my knees, drew one leg up, through, pushed them down with my foot to dangle from one ankle and all the time his finger was inside me, touching me, exploring me, caressing me while his hand cupped me and he played my swollen clitoris like a virtuoso playing a violin.

His finger left me and now I felt disappointment. Then, as I heard his zipper, as I felt him pushing his trousers down, sudden trepidation and then he was moving over me, his knees nudging mine apart as I looked up at him. His finger slid inside me again, his thumb teasing me and suddenly I was looking up at his face over mine, feeling helpless excitement. I knew what he wanted, what he intended and I wasn't sure, but then he kissed me and his tongue was in my mouth and I was tasting him again and I wanted him.

My hand reached down between us, found his cock, clasped him in my fingers. Holding a cock in my hand for the first time, revelling in the feel of that silky hardness, amazed at how big and hard it felt, guiding it to where his finger probed me without thinking. Feeling his finger leave me, feeling the head of his cock pushing gently against me, sliding inwards between my slippery labia, feeling myself part for him as he pushed, finding my entrance.

A momentary pause, his mask-clad face looking down into mine, his eyes, so intent through those little eye-slits. His mouth on mine, kissing me, his hand taking mine away from his cock, his hands taking mine, holding them, pinning them to the bed above my head.

"Move your knees back." His voice, husky, excited, wanting me.

"Uhhh." I obeyed, easing my knees back, opening myself to him.

He smiled, moved, pushed. I felt myself opening, stretching, the head of him gently pushing into me. So big. Ohh fuck it was so big and I wanted this, wanted this.

"Oowwwwwww." Jesus, I felt it. That hurt. He paused and I could feel where he was inside me, stretching me around him where he entered me, where he was already partly inside me.

"Nnnnnghhhh." Gasping, I felt him moving, pushing deeper inside me. My back arching little.

"Are you okay?" He paused in me, breathing hard.

"Don't stop." It hurt, but I didn't want him to stop either. Not now. I wanted all of what he wanted to give me. I wanted him to give it to me. All of him. "Inside me ... I want you inside me."

He smiled and then he was kissing me again and moving in me, gentle pressure as he moved in and out, working his cock into me and his weight was so good on me as that steely hardness penetrated up inside me, slowly sheathing itself in me.

"This is our first time isn't it?" Mr. Pirate breathed in my ear, pausing.

"Yes," I gasped.

He smiled, smiled and shifted, that enormous hardness pressing deeper and deeper into me, stretching my walls around his girth as me moved in me.

"Ohhhh," I cried, "Ooohhh .... Ohhhh" but I was helpless beneath him, his hands holding mine, his weight pinning me, his cock impaling me and I wanted that helplessness, I wanted what he was doing to me even as I squirmed and cried out beneath him, my body looking for a way to escape this, my mind already vanquished, surrendered.

"Nnnnnnggguughhhhhh." God, all of him was inside me and he felt so big. Huge. Thick. Hard. Impossibly big inside me. Filling me so far up inside.

"Okay?" He'd paused inside me.

"Ohhhhh." Sobbing, panting, feeling all of him in me, feeling him pressed up against me. Feeling his weight on me, his body on me, between my widespread thighs, his cock piercing me at the juncture of my thighs, feeling that burning inside me, knowing I was no longer a virgin. Looking up at him, gasping, feeling his begin to move in me.

Easy slow slides of his cock inside me, his body moving, feeling him moving in me, sliding, stretching, so long and hard. Knowing he was doing it to me. Fucking me. Feeling his cock bury itself in me again and again.

"Ohhhhh ... oohhh ..oohhh ... uughh .. ugghhh." His thrusts were jolting me now, his hands pinning mine to the bed above my head, his body moving on mine, riding me, his hips lifting and falling in a remorseless rhythm, his cock sliding up inside me again and again and again. I could feel him moving inside me, every inch of him, sliding, thrusting, taking, using. I wanted it. I wanted to be taken, to be used. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted what he was doing to me and I could feel my own excitement growing now.

123456...9