September Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,214 Followers

"Night Dad, 'night Mom."

In my bedroom, I stripped my clothes off, showered quickly, examining myself. Nothing seemed different but I knew I'd changed as I climbed into bed. Naked. Despite myself, despite wanting to stay awake for Ryan, I slept almost instantly.

* * *

My door whispered open in the darkness, waking me. My heart stuttered. It was him. It was, I knew. My door shut, I heard the lock click, I could see him, or at least his shape, standing in the dark. I pulled my duvet aside, slid sideways to the far side of my bed. "Come to bed, I'm getting cold." A shaky whisper. Nervous. Shivering.

He slid onto my bed next to me, his hand finding me in the darkness, running down my body from my shoulder to my hips as I pulled the duvet over both of us. "You're not wearing anything, Ashlee." His whisper was soft in my ear.

I giggled, my hand confirming that yes, he was wearing shorts. Underneath those shorts he was hard. "You are."

"I'd look silly if Mom and Dad caught me running round with nothing on."

I giggled. "Lucky their bedroom's the other end of the house then isn't it. Not to mention I don't think they'd understand this." My hand had found the opening in his shorts, slid inside, clasped him. It felt so good.

"Yeah, not to mention that." He took a breath, I felt him tense. "Ashlee."

Okay, I just knew, he was going to let go with all that guy emo stuff on me. "Yeah."

He was so hard. I knew he wanted me. I mean, guys. Hard cocks. It wasn't like I hadn't met one before. Lee was constantly hard. I knew what Ryan wanted to do to me, otherwise he wouldn't be in my bedroom, right? In my bed. He wouldn't be so hard, right?

"Ummm, I'm not sure about this, Ashlee, I mean, you're my sister."

"I'm your adopted sister, Ryan, there's a difference. I'm Chinese, right? Look at me. It's not like Mom and Dad are my real Mom and Dad."

"Uhhh, still..."

"Ryan, you've got blonde hair, blue eyes and you look totally different to me. I'm Chinese, I've..."

"...got the cutest little eyes and nose and black hair and ..."

"....little boobs and I weigh about half what you do." I was giggling again. "Ryan, relax, I mean, yeah, I'm your adopted sister and we've grown up together but it's not like we're actually genetically related or anything." I was justifying it to myself as well as to him, I knew. I had to, because I knew there was no going back. Not for me. Not now.

"And you're in my bedroom. You're in my bed." I giggled. "With this." I stroked him slowly, shivering with my own pleasure as his breath hissed out. "And, uhh, you know, we did this at the Halloween Party. Twice. And the second time you knew it was me."

"Yeah."

"And you want to do it to me again as soon as you knew it was me, didn't you?"

"Yeah." So subdued, not my big brother's usual brash self-confidence.

"Ryan." I moved closer to him, as close as I could. "How long have you wanted to do that to me? It wasn't just tonight, was it?"

"No."

"How long?" My hand was busy working on his cock. So rigidly hard and I wanted him in me again. "Tell me Ryan."

"Forever," he sighed. "Always, Ashlee. I've always loved you. Those other girls, that was just coz I knew you'd never be mine, coz you're my little sister. But tonight..." He sounded like he was going to cry. "That mask, I didn't know it was you but there was just something about you, I wanted you. And then it was you and I was in you and I couldn't stop when I found out it was you. I don't know what to do, Ashlee. I mean, we shouldn't but I want you so much."

"Ryan." I nestled my head against his shoulder, one leg over his waist. Let go of his cock for a moment to find his hand, place his hand on my pussy. Gasping as one finger eased inside me. So wet. I was so wet already and he hadn't even touched me. "Oh Ryan, I love you, I've always loved you." I dragged his head down, kissed him until he was kissing me back. Fell back at last. "And I know you want me, right, or you wouldn't be here." My hand squeezed him lightly.

"Um, I guess."

I had to giggle then. "Ryan, I was thinking about us all the way home. I mean, I'm your adopted sister, I know we shouldn't but I thought about it and I thought about it and with you, it just feels so right. I want you, Ryan."

"You do?" His voice, so hopeful.

My hand stroked him slowly. So hard. My heart beat faster. A lot faster. I'd already made my decision. I'd made it the moment after I saw his face earlier, at the party. The moment I'd realized it was Ryan that's been that first guy. That perfect guy. "I do, Ryan. Just go ahead and fuck me again, okay. We can talk afterwards. Right now I can't think of anything except having this in me and I want you so much."

I did, I wanted him so bad. Wanted him in me, on me, doing what he'd done to me earlier. I wanted to feel him finishing inside me as I held him, as I lay beneath him, wide open for his cock to take, to use, to find satisfaction in. Then we could talk. "Fuck me, Ryan, please. I want to feel you in me."

"Oh fuck, Ashlee." He was stripping his shorts off. I found him again, heart pounding, stroked him as he moved over me, as I eagerly spread my legs for him, drew him towards my opening, guiding him to where I wanted him.

"Yes," I moaned, "Yes, Ryan. Go ahead and do it to me, fuck me, Ryan."

"Ashlee." He was pushing against me, thrusting himself at me as I held him, as I held him against my entrance. "Sis."

"Uh." The head of his cock pushed into me. "Don't move." I held him there, feeling him just inside me, entering me, his cock so thick where we joined, stretching me around him. I ran my fingers over our joining, feeling where he was in me, stretching me around him. Shivering at the feel of him there, so thick and solid where he joined me.

"Oh Ryan." I drew my knees back slowly, back as far as I could, until my feet brushed his hips, my knees brushed his ribs and I was open to him. So open. My hands moved to his waist, resting on him as I looked up at him. "I'm yours, Ryan, I'm all yours, I want you to know that, Ryan."

He kissed me then, his mouth locking to mine, possessing mine hungrily, his tongue deep inside, meeting mine, our tongues dancing together as I opened my mouth wide to him, drinking him in, giving myself completely to him.

"I want you, Ashlee. I want you so much."

"Take me then, take me Ryan, I'm all yours. Anything ... take anything you want ... do what you want to me."

I'd never known what it was to surrender completely to love before. I'd never known what love was and now I did. I did and I wanted Ryan to take me, to make love to me, to possess me body and soul.

"Ashlee." He breathed my name as his cock eased slowly inwards. All the way in.

Filling me. Bliss.

He paused, buried inside me, pressing up against me, his body so muscular and hard on me, heavy, pressing down on me, pressing against the backs of my thighs where I cradled him, spreading me wide for him and I could feel him. His body on me, dominating me, taking me. His cock inside me, that steely-hard shaft penetrating so deep inside me, sheathed within me. Possessing me.

"I can feel you, Ryan," I gasped, looking up at his face. Drinking in the expression there, the desire for me, the want, the need. The same emotions I felt as I looked up at him. Feeling him so hard inside me. His body on mine, cradled between my thighs, his cock in me. "I can feel you all the way up inside me." I could and the sensation held me transfixed, breathless, alive with excitement.

"You feel so good, Ashlee... oh fuck ... sis .... I want you so much, sis..."

"You've got me, Ryan .... Use me ... do it to me ... fuck me, Ryan ... fuck me..."

"Ashlee." He whispered my name, his cock moved in me, easing out, sliding gently inwards.

"Ooooohhhhhhh." I heard myself groan, low, soft, reflecting the pleasure and the excitement that first movement brought me. It didn't stop. Those slow steady movements, that gentle easing of his cock in and out of me continued, on and on until I was moving as well, my hands clutching at his side, at his shoulders, his arms. My feet beating a little tattoo against his hips as his butt rose and fell, driving his cock into me with increasing passion. Harder now, more forceful. Taking what he wanted. Taking me.

"Ohhhhhhhh," I moaned, rolling my head from side to side, gasping for breath, dizzy with what Ryan was doing to me, wanting his cock pumping into me to last forever and knowing it couldn't and wanting it and arching my back beneath him as his cock surged up inside me, as his body slapped hard against mine, as he hilted himself inside me. My breasts quivering with the power of those thrusts, my body juddering as he jolted me.

"Ashlee ... Ashlee..." His groan reverberated through me, his cock throbbed inside me, pulsed, spurted his cum deep inside me in hot blasts that I felt and then it came, sweeping through me in a tidal wave that lifted me and held me and swept me away in a flood of my own pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhh Ryaaaaaan .... Ryaaaaan." Moaning as my back arched, as my feet kicked at nothing, as his cock impaled me, as his cum spurted into me, flooded me, on and on and on until I thought I'd die from the sheer pleasure I was feeling. Ryan's face buried in my hair, his panting loud in my ear as I lay there shuddering, looking blindly up at the ceiling. My arms around him, clinging to him as one of his hands stroked my hair, my head, as his lips kissed their way across my face.

* * *

"Ashlee, we shouldn't be doing this." He was lying on his back in my bed, watching my hand on his cock, stroking him slowly, watching and feeling him swell and harden under my fingers. How could he get hard again? So soon? But he was and I wanted it. Again. God, I was going to be sore in the morning. But I didn't care.

"Ryan, we've done it. We're doing it. You're not my real brother. I'm adopted." I was propped up on one elbow, looking down at him as he lay there, naked. "I mean, really, look at me Ryan, I'm Chinese. You're not. It's not like we're, uh, genetic brother and sister or anything like that. What we're doing, it's okay." I smiled. "Very okay."

"Yeah, keep telling me that, Ashlee." He was smiling, his cock rigid now. "I'm not sure if that makes me feel better about this or not."

"It will." I smiled, running my fingers up and down his length. Lowering my head for a moment to kiss the tip, tasting him, tasting me on him, tasting his cum, sliding my tongue over him. Interesting. Feeling him quiver. "I mean, if Mom and Dad hadn't adopted me, what we're doing now, it'd be fine. There'd be nothing wrong with it."

"Yeah, but they did adopt you, Ashlee."

"Yeah, and so what. It just means I'm here for you to fuck every time you come home." I kissed his cock again, slid my mouth down over him, my tongue swirling as I slid my lips down his shaft. Oh yeah, I liked this. I lifted my mouth from him, licked my lips, tasting him. Tasting us. "And believe me big bro, you're not going to fuck any of those other girls now, this is all mine from now on."

"It's all yours, Ashlee. I'm all yours."

"Good, because you're hard enough to fuck me again now."

He was and he did and it was wonderful and the look on his face as he came in me filled me with happiness. Filled me with joy and love. Just as his cock filled me with his cum.

* * *

My alarm was beeping quietly. Four thirty in the morning. Ryan was asleep beside me. We'd been asleep for all of two hours.

"Ryan." I stroked his shoulder, propped myself up on one elbow, looking at him lying there, in my bed. Naked. In my bed. With me.

His eyes opened sleepily. He looked at me. Smiled. That smile sent little electric shocks shivering through me, all the way to my toes. What was I doing? What were we doing? What had we done? But I knew. I loved him and this was crazy and if anyone found out there'd be hell to pay but I didn't care. I didn't care at all.

"Ashlee." His voice sent another wave of shivers through me.

"You need to go back to your room soon."

He smiled up at me. "Soon," he whispered. His head turned, his mouth found my breast, sucked me into his mouth, his tongue sliding across my nipple, circling, teasing, coating my skin with his saliva.

I clutched his head with one hand, pushing myself against his mouth, pushing my breast into his mouth as he suckled on me, my other hand resting on his chest. "Soon," I gasped my agreement.

Gasping again as he moved over me, my legs nudged apart, his cock so eager to possess me. Not waiting this time. Finding me easily. Pushing into me. Surging up inside me hard so that I clutched at him, groaning as he paused, held himself still.

"I think I love you, Ryan." I looked up at him, my hands resting on his ribs, feeling him breathing, feeling his body on mine, so intimately on mine. Inside me.

"I know I love you, Ashlee." He stroked my hair back from my face, kissed me. "God, what're we going to do?"

I smiled. "I'm adopted, I'm not your real sister, Ryan. We'll work something out. Anyhow, you're at College, I'm eighteen, it's not like we want to get married or anything."

"Not yet," he said, making my heart leap. "But what if we do?"

"Ryan." I had to giggle. God, that felt weird giggling with his cock inside me. "You just fucked me for the first time tonight, you want to marry me already? That's fast."

He laughed silently, his body shaking.. "Yeah," he whispered. "I think I do." His nose brushed mine. He kissed me again, gently before sliding off me to lie beside me. "I really do."

"Me too," I whispered, kissing him back. "But we're keeping this secret Ryan, we're not telling anyone, okay. You're back for Thanksgiving. We can talk then, okay. We can do this again then, there's no rush, we've got all the time in the world.."

"Okay," he whispered, kissing me again. "But you're not dating anyone else, okay. You're not dating Lee or anyone else. You're mine, Ashlee."

I squirmed wetly beneath him, moving myself him. "I'm yours Ryan, I won't date anyone at all, okay." He felt so good in my bed, it felt so good to be naked and pressed up tight against him. "You're not either, okay." I squeezed him lightly inside me. "This is mine now, okay. The only place it's going is inside me. Remember that."

He smiled. "The only place this is going is inside you." He moved in me again. He was as hard as a steel bar. It felt so good. So fucking good. "And this is all mine. Only mine."

"Ohhhhh," I gasped. "It's only for you, Ryan, it's all yours."

"Good."

"How can you do that?" I whispered, holding. "Get so hard so quickly."

"It's you, Ashlee," he breathed in my ear as the head of his cock nudged high inside me so that I felt myself stretching around him all over again. "All I have to do is look at you and I get hard."

"Since when?" I gasped. All the way into me. I drew my knees back, opening myself to him. Feeling him fill me. Hearing those wet wet noises as he fucked me. "Ryan.... ohhhhhhh fuck, Ryan."

"Since forever," he whispered, moving slowly in me. Gently. Easing himself in and out, every movement sending waves of sensation, waves of pleasure, rippling through me. "I used to jerk off thinking about you, I'd finish and then I'd think about you and I'd get hard again right away."

"Oh my god," I gasped, "Oh my god .... You did?"

"Yeah, did, do, every fucking night, Ashlee."

"You do?" He felt so good, taking me, easing himself in and out of me. It felt so right with Ryan. Perfect. As if we were meant for each other. Without a thought, I drew my knees back, crossed my ankles behind the small of his back, squeezed him inside me. Moaned softly as I felt him move even as I clasped him inside.

"Yeah, when I jerk off, I always think of you, always." He kissed me, gently, tenderly, his movements in me so easy, so gentle, so wonderfully exciting. "I love looking at your butt, Ashlee, and your boobs, they're so perfect."

"They're small," I gasped.

"Small and beautiful." He smiled. "I want to watch them while I fuck you, is that okay?"

"Whatever you want, Ryan." I smiled back, gasped as he lifted himself up on his arms, looking down at me while his cock slid in and out of me. My boobs quivered with every thrust, my pussy making those wet noises as he moved in me, eased all the way up inside me until my head jerked back and I moaned, feeling him all the way in. Moaning as he eased himself back.

"You like that, Ashlee?"

I smiled, stroking his arms with my fingers. "I love that, Ryan. I never believed this could be so good and its better than good." I reached down, held my knees, pulled my knees back and down, wanting to make more room inside me for him. Succeeding. Groaning as I felt him brush something high inside me. "Aaaahhhhhhh."

He paused, anxious. "Are you okay, Ashlee."

"I'm fine ... I'm fine ... don't stop.... Please don't stop." I held myself open for him, moaning as he moved in me again and again. Looking down, watching his cock slide slowly into me. Long, thick, hard, glistening with my wetness, white against the light olive of my skin. Stretching my lips around him, drawing my pink inner lips outwards on his shaft as he eased back until only the head of his cock was inside me. Easing back in until he was pressed up against me and I felt so full, so stretched around him.

"I like you seeing me," I gasped, looking down again for a moment before my head sank back onto my pillow.

"I love watching you, Ashlee." His voice as soft and gentle as his movements in me. "I love watching your face, I can't believe we're doing this."

I smiled, reached up, drew him down onto me, my mouth searching for his until his lips met mine and we kissed as he moved in me. Kissed and kissed as he rode me.

"Believe it, Ryan," I whispered as his passion grew, as his movements picked up speed. "I love you, Ryan, I love you and I'm yours, I'm all yours, I'm yours for you to fuck, Ryan, now and forever."

"Ohh Jesus, Ashlee, I love you, I love you." And he did, harder and harder, losing control now, pumping his cock into me and I welcomed him, welcomed him as my climax barrelled through me like a golden storm, a whirling kaleidoscope of sensations that swept my away as his cock drove into me, as he fucked me wildly.

"I'm cumming .... I'm cumming." Ryan's groans in my ear sounded as my own climax began to fade, his strokes pounding me hard into my mattress and then he was emptying himself into me, his cum spurting in a hot flood deep inside me, jet after jet that I felt erupting within me, bringing me to a second climax as his rock hard cock impaled me.

I clutched at him, my body bucking beneath him, head arching back, welcoming his culmination as that golden waved washed through me, leaving me limp. Leaving both of us limp.

Oh God.

I was in love alright.

With my big brother. And he loved me.

I realized then that perhaps I always had loved him. Like this. Just as he had loved me. But we'd concealed that love from each other, fenced in by expectations and rules. But now? Now we'd broken the rules, broken through those fences in our minds that had held us imprisoned. Now we were free and I knew in that moment that we were meant to be together. One of my hands stroked Ryan's head as I held him on me, as I cradled him between my thighs, his weight so heavy on me, so welcome.

"Ryan," I whispered.

"Ashlee?"

"Nothing will ever keep us apart again."

He lifted his head, kissed me, dripped sweat on me. "Ashlee, nothing will part us, nothing at all."

"Until death do us part." I smiled.

He kissed me again, his look so serious. So intent. "Until death do us part," he whispered.

* * *

Later that day, the day after Halloween, a Halloween I knew would always remember, a Halloween that I knew had changed my life, he was gone. A hug for me, a whispered "See you for Thanksgiving."

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,214 Followers
123456...9