September Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember," I whispered. "Everything we said."

"I will." His eyes promised me that he would. In the hallway, Mom and Dad still in the kitchen, he gave me a quick kiss, a longer hug. A whispered "I love you Ashlee."

"I love you Ryan."

Then he was gone. Driving back to College. And my world had changed.

Forever.

* * *

"We're off shopping honey," Mom called out. "Be back in a couple of hours, can you start getting everything ready. Get the turkey for tomorrow out to defrost, okay, we'll start cooking it tomorrow morning."

"Okay Mom, see you both when you get home."

They were gone. Ryan was due back soon, he'd texted me to say he was only an hour out. I knew how he felt about me, we'd been emailing and texting and talking endlessly between Halloween and now. He knew how I felt about him, and now we had a long weekend to be together, to talk in person. To do those things together again that we'd done on Halloween. With Mom and Dad out, we might not have to wait until tonight either. I'd never believed just a thought could make you so hot and excited. Now I did.

I was breathing hard as I walked into my bedroom, slipped my bra off from under my tanktop. After a moment's thought, I stepped out of my panties as well. The skirt I was wearing was a short one, not quite micro-mini, but short enough that Dad had growled "you're not wearing that out on any dates" at me. Mom, she'd laughed. I hadn't worn it out on any dates though. I'd bought it to wear for Ryan to see me in at home. Now, wearing it without any panties, thinking about Ryan, I was so hot and wet.

I'd better get the turkey out and do the dishes though.

Ryan texted me half way through the dishes. Ten minutes away. My knees almost buckled. Yes. Oh yes!

I heard the front door. I stayed where I was, hearing footsteps. I felt two hands wrap around my waist as I rinsed off the dishes. Hot breathe against the top of my head. "Where's everyone?" His voice a hot whisper in my ear.

"Mom and Dad are out shopping." My own voice was a whisper of excitement. Something big and hard pressed lightly against my butt, then pressed rather more firmly. I almost dropped the dishes I was holding before I could put them down and grip the bench. Shivers ran through my body, little ripples that tightened me inside, bought a hot flush to my skin, nipples suddenly hard and aching.

Those hands ran up under my tanktop to cup my breasts, thumbs running across my skin, brushing my nipples gently. "You're not wearing a bra."

"Duh! I don't exactly need one." But my voice was a whisper, my eyes half closed.

His lips brushed my neck, his tongue licked at my skin. His hands ran down to my hips. "I couldn't stop thinking about you the whole drive home, Ashlee."

"I haven't been able to stop thinking of you since Halloween," I breathed, eyes half closed, enjoying his hands on my breasts again, running over me, tugging at my nipples.

"Ashlee."

"Yes."

"I want you."

"I'm not wearing any panties either." He was so hard, pressed up against my butt. I pushed my butt back at him.

"Oh Christ Ashlee, I can't wait." His hands were turning me, walking across the kitchen, pushing me up against the breakfast table. "Bend over." His hand on the back of my neck guided me to where he wanted me.

I bent forward, resting on my forearms on the table. His hands pushed my skirt up around my waist. I heard his zipper, heard his jeans brush down his legs as his feet urged mine sideways, spreading my feet wide apart.

"Can we do it like this?" He was asking me. I had no idea. It wasn't like I had much experience. "I mean, are you okay if I do it to you this way Ashlee, I don't want to wait."

I took a deep breath. Sighed. "You can do it to me however you want, Ryan." It was all new to me. I knew Ryan had done this with other girls. High School gossip. He knew what he was doing. I didn't. "Teach me."

Then "Ohhhh" as I felt him push against me.

"Oh!" My hands clutched the table as the head of his cock pushed through my entrance, paused inside me. Oh Jesus, he was so big. Stretching me. Bent over the table in front of him, I felt incredibly exposed.

"You're so wet." He sounded surprised. Happy. He was right too. I was. I'd been thinking about him all day. I'd been wet all day, barely able to concentrate. Now? Now I couldn't think at all.

"Ohhhhh." I pushed myself back against him, hands clutching the table, wide-eyed as I felt him sliding up inside me. Oh god, I'd been wanting this so much. I'd been wanting this since Halloween and now I had it and it felt so exquisitely good.

"Oh fuck, Ashlee." His hands gripped my hips, fingers digging into me and now he was moving, easing himself in and out, moving a little deeper with every gentle thrust. "Tell me you want me, Ashlee, tell me you love me."

"I do Ryan, I do ... I love you ... I love you .... I want you....ooohhhhhhh." My forehead sank forward to rest on my clenched fists. "Do it fast, Ryan, Mom and Dad, they'll be back soon."

"Uuuughhhhh."

He did it. He thrust himself into me, a slow thrust that went on and on and on, stretching me the way I remembered his cock stretching me but without the pain, without the soreness of that first night together. This was exquisite torment, excruciating pleasure, total surrender. Giving myself to Ryan, offering myself to him, bent over the kitchen table for him to take and he took. He took what I'd offered him and possessed me. His cock sliding in until he was pressed up against the backs of my thighs, against my butt.

"Oh god, Ashlee."

"Nnnuggggggggg."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes ... yes.....I'm fine." My voice was thin and high, even to myself. I wasn't sure that I was okay. I wasn;t sure of anything at all except that Ryan's cock was inside me and I wanted him to fuck me. I was sure that he was inside me alright. I could feel him. All the way inside me. I could feel him pressing up hard against me where we joined, his cock so deep inside me. So long and hard and thick.

"Fuck me." Almost instinctively, I tried to lift my butt higher, shuffle my feet further apart to make more room for him to take me. To accommodate him. Clinging to the kitchen table because my legs were jelly and he felt so big in me. Had he been this big that first time? He must have been, but still, kit felt so amazingly big and hard inside me. He fitted me so perfectly and then he was moving, slowly, thoroughly. Long deep strokes, his hands on my hips holding me, controlling me as he moved. Filling me again and again until I wanted to bang my head on the table and scream and I could hear my own heavy breathing.

Ryan let go of my hips for a moment, pushed my skirt up round my waist and I knew he was looking at my butt. His hands pushed my tank top up, found my boobs, cupped my boobs as he fucked me and now he was. Fucking me. Driving his cock into me again and again and all I could do was stay as I was, bent forward over the table as his cock pumped into my pussy, as his hands cupped and squeezed my boobs, tugged at my nipples, driving me wild with the added sensations.

"Ryan," I gasped, "I love you ..... finish in me ... I want you to finish in me." I didn't care whether I climaxed or not, I wanted to feel him, satisfy him, feel him cumming inside me and know that I'd given him what he wanted. I could wait until tonight. My orgasm took my be surprise. One minute I was begging him to cum and the next one of his hands was under my belly, cupping me where he was entering me, finding my clitoris, brushing me there and it was enough to send me over the edge in an orgasm that exploded through me like an earthquake, jolting my entire body, radiating outwards from its epicenter at the crux of my thighs.

"Ooooohhhhhh .....oohhhh Ryan .... Ryan....." I was crying out, I could hear my voice, loud in the silence of the kitchen as those rolling waves of pleasure echoed through me from head to toe while everything spun around me and his cock drove into me and drove into me as my pussy danced and spasmed and squeezed him.

"Ashlee ... oh fuck Ashlee I love you .... I love you..." and he was cumming inside me so hard, great jets of cum erupting inside me, flooding me, filling me and I felt so completely and utterly possessed and loved as I collapsed forwards helplessly, feeling his cock slide out of me, feeling a last spurt of cum across my butt as Ryan groaned one last time.

It was a good minute before I had enough strength to push myself to my feet.

"You better go take a shower before Mom and Dad come home," he said, kissing my neck as I stood there on very shaky legs, his cum trickling out of me, sliding wetly down my thighs. "I'll finish the dishes." He sounded satisfied.

Okay, he wasn't the only one. I turned, slowly, slid my arms around his neck. Smiled up at him. "You enjoyed doing that to me in the kitchen didn't you?"

He smiled. "Yeah."

"We've got two nights before you have to go back to College."

"Yeah. I don't want to go though."

"I know you don't, but you know what you're going to be doing tonight and tomorrow night, Ryan?" I smiled.

"What?" He was teasing me. I knew that look. I'd seen it for years.

"You're going to come into my bedroom after Mom and Dad've gone to bed," I whispered, "and then..." I pressed myself against him, feeling so hot, so wild and wanton. Feeling his cum sticky on my thighs.

"And then..." he breathed, one hand under the front of my tank top, cupping one eager breast.

"And then," I rubbed my nose against his, "and then Ryan, you're going to fuck your little sis all night. Hard. Any way you want to."

"Any way I want?"

I smiled, kissed him. "Ryan, you're the one with all the experience, you can teach me." I smiled. "I want you to teach me, Ryan. I'm yours, okay. I love you." I was breathing harder, one hand holding his cock, sticky and wet from our lovemaking, feeling him swelling and hardening in my hand. "You can do anything you want to me Ryan, okay. Just like you used to with your old girlfriends."

"Ashlee, I love you but you're my little sis as well."

"Ryan, I'm your adopted little sis, you're fucking me, you're not fucking anyone elseooohhhhhh." His hand was under my skirt, where I was so wet and sticky, where his cum continued to ooze from me. One of his fingers eased up inside me. "Oh Jesus, Ryan ..... Ryan." I clung to him, my hand stroking him, feeling him solid, almost rigidly hard again. "I'm yours Ryan, I love you, I'm yours, do whatever you want to me, I love you I love you...whatever you used to do to your girlfriends you can do to me Ryan....promise me. I'm your, Ryan, totally yours."

"Your mine, Ashlee, I love you, I love you so much."

"Your mine, Ryan."

"I'm yours." We looked at each other, held each other, my arms around his neck now. "We'll make this work, Ashlee, we will. We just need to be careful."

"We will be, Ryan." I smiled. "Every night you're home."

"I can't wait until tonight. I want you again right now."

He did. He was getting hard again. I giggled. "Greedy, we can't take too many chances. Wait until tonight and you can fuck me all night, as many times as you want. Any way you want." I giggled. "You dated a couple of my friends Ryan, I know what you did with them, okay."

He kissed me. "They told you."

I smiled. "Girls talk." And how, my friends were such gossips. "You've got a dirty dirty mind Ryan and I want you to do everything you did to them to me, okay."

"What did they tell you?" He grinned.

I told him.

He smiled. "What would you like me to do to you."

I thought about that. Smiled. "You decide what you want to do to me."

He did, and then he did it to me and I loved it.

* * *

Not just nights. The next morning.

"Ashlee, can you do some shopping for me?"

"Sure Mom."

"I'll run Ashlee down to the Mall, Mom."

"Thanks Ryan." Mom was busy in the kitchen, Dad was over at a friend's helping do something on their house.

Sitting beside Ryan in the front seat of his car. "This isn't the way to the Mall."

His grin as he looked at me. "No, it's not."

"Where are we going?"

He grinned at me again as we turned down Walkers Sideroad. I laughed. I'd been down here with Lee. "Ryan, you're insatiable. How many times did we do it last night? And you want to do it again already?"

He grinned. Took my hand. Placed it on his lap. I raised an eyebrow.Yes, he wanted to do it again. I smiled and scooted my panties off, waved them in front of him. Giggled as he swerved. Ten minutes later, on the back seat. My t-shirt pushed up to my armpits, bra undone, skirt up around my waist, panties on the dashboard. Kissing, his fingers teasing me.

"Do it to me now, Ryan, please. Don't make me wait." Begging him. Wanting him so much.

Fucking me in the back seat of his car, enjoying what he did to me but deciding that while this was fun, bed was better.

* * *

The next day, the last day before Ryan went back to College. Coming home from Erika's. Ryan already back. Finding a note on the fridge from Mom saying she was popping out to a friend's. Reading the note. Seeing the smile on Ryan's face. Smiling myself as he walked me towards the breakfast room table again. This time knowing what was about to happen. Knowing and wanting as Ryan pulled my panties down to my knees, as I kicked my panties off. As he unhooked my bra and helped me work it out from under my t-shirt.

"Your breasts are so beautiful Ashlee," he breathed into my hair as his hands pushed my t-shirt up to my arm-pits, exposing me to his eyes. His fingers slipped down my body, trailing a line down both sides to my waist. I shuddered, rocking with him as his hands moved upwards slowly, up over my ribs to gently cup me, his hands on my naked boobs, stroking them, touching my nipples, teasing them. I looked down, seeing his fingers on me, enjoying me, watching and feeling my nipples swelling and hardening, reaching a rubbery firmness, full and aching deliciously.

I moaned quietly as he rolled my nipples between his thumb and his forefinger. Without experiencing the pleasure that rippled through me, I would never have believed how good it felt, how much I wanted him do that again. He did and I whimpered, then whimpered again as he tugged and twisted them. It went on and on, my nipples swollen hard, standing straight out, impossibly sensitive under his fingers, my hands moving to rest over his, wanting to feel his hands moving on me as well as watch them. Removing his hands from under mine, lifting me skirt, he unzipped himself, pushed his jeans down and I could feel the heated rigidity of his cock against my butt, feel him rubbing against me as one or the other of us moved.

"Ashlee." His voice was husky in my ear, one hand pressed flat against my stomach, holding me against him while his other hand played with one of my breasts. Immediately after he breathed my name, he turned me and lifted me up to sit on the edge of the breakfast table, standing so close to me, my legs spread to either side of him. My t-shirt up around my armpits, my breasts exposed to him, naked under my skirt, I waited as he shrugged his shirt off and took me in his arms, burying his face in my hair.

Almost without a pause he eased me backwards to lie me flat on me back on the table, my head near one end, my legs hanging off the other, my knees at each corner, spread wide for him, my feet dangling, acutely aware of how liquidly wet and ready for him my pussy was. My hands slid down to my skirt, pulled the hem up to my waist, exposing myself to his eyes, exposing my wetly ready pussy to his eyes. Ryan took a long, deep shuddering breath and then his cockhead pushed against my pussy, his hand guiding his cock directly to my entrance.

As he entered me, as he pushed into me, his hands moved me, positioning my butt on the edge of the desk, lifting my legs, pushing my knees back so that I was wide open to him, acutely conscious of my exposure. I watched him as he moved me for his pleasure, excited at the position he placed me in, so open and exposed. It felt almost obscenely exciting to lie before him like that and be spread by his hands in broad daylight. In our kitchen. I reveled in the sensation, in the excitement and the shame I felt as he prepared to take me. I opened easily for him as he slipped inwards, stretching me around his and then the full length of his shaft.

I'd never felt more helpless and excited in my life as I then, lying before him on the breakfast table, half-naked, exposed, positioned for him to take, knowing he had a perfect view of his cock sliding into my pussy. I could see him looking down at out joining, watching as he entered me. I could see the excitement and the desire for me on his face. And when he looked up at my face and smiled, I could see the love for me there as well. His cock all the way inside me, holding himself still ne me as he repositioned my legs so that my knees were bent far back, his hands holding my legs spread wide and back so that my feet bounced around in front of his shoulders as his cock began to ease in and out of me.

"Ooaaaoohhhh." I groaned now, feeling his cock deep within me, stretching my inner walls around his thickness, huge and hard in my passage, feeling him inside me, feeling the shape of him, the swollen head moving against my walls, feeling his movements within me and it was so good I had to sob my pleasure helplessly. His hands spread my thighs even wider, pushed them further back.

"Fuck, Ashlee, you're so tight like this," he breathed, "your cunt's so fucking tight." Both of his hands gripped my legs tightly now, holding me in place as he worked his cock backwards and forwards inside me. My body jerked on the table as he moved in me but his hands on my thighs held me in place. I cried out as he pushed up hard against my butt and the backs of my thighs again and again, working his cock so deeply into me with slow steady thrusts. His thrusts grew quicker, taking me deeper and harder while my inner walls clutched him tightly, every single motion of his cock creating new sensations in me, my body sheened with sweat as he took me.

Excitement growing, my head arched back, I could hear myself whimpering, eager to feel more of what Ryan was doing to my body. He was moving harder now, each of his plunging thrusts making my body judder and move on the table, my small boobs quivering under the increasing power of his pounding hips. I could see his eyes watching as they moved, , his hips rocking forward, his cock pounding into me, every thrust deep and hard, pulling back, plunging into me. I could hear myself making more and more noises of my own, helpless noises of excitement and surrender and eagerness and I knew I was close.

"You're mine, Ashlee, I love and you're mine."

I was his. I knew that. I was his to fuck. That, combined with his relentlessly forceful thrusts of his cock into me sent me over the edge, peaking in slow climax that washed up and through me in a surging wave. I heard myself moaning, juddering on the desk as my head shook from side to side, my pussy convulsing in tight spasms around Ryan's cock. As I climaxed, I felt Ryan's cum spurt out inside me, his cock throbbing and pumping his cum into me for a long long moment of culmination. He stayed inside me, holding himself there, shuddering as he satisfied himself, his eyes burning into mine as I lay before him, his hands still holding my legs wide and back as he emptied himself into me.

That long moment of culmination ended. Ryan's hands released me. He eased slowly out of me, leaving my legs dangling helplessly over the edge of the table, my body and my sex exposed to his gaze. I lay there, limp, still spread wide, feeling his cum trickling out of me, down my inner thighs, dripping from me to pool on the flat wooden surface of the breakfast table. I moved on hand down, feeling myself there as Ryan watched, dipping my fingers into my opening, feeling his cum oozing from me, running my fingers through it, feeling the texture and consistency with my fingertips, scooping some up and looking at it trail from my fingers while Ryan watched me.

1...34567...9