September Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Skyping. Almost every night from my bedroom. Taking my pj's off for Ryan, sitting there naked, watching him and playing with myself as he jerked off, trying to make myself climax at the same time as his cum spurted up into the air.

My face close to the monitor. "On my face, Ryan, I want you to cum on my face," and climaxing myself, moaning as he spurted onto the camera. His cum blurring the view completely as I fell back into my chair, my legs spread wide, one finger inside myself while my thumb strummed across my clitoris, shaking.

Talking about anything and everything. Talking about us. Our plans. What we could do. Ryan telling me how he wanted to make love to me at Christmas. Me telling Ryan how good I felt when he made love to me, how wonderful his cock felt when it was inside me, fucking me. Positions for having sex in. Ryan showing me illustrations of different positions, telling me how he wanted to do me. Me, picking and choosing. Asking questions. Wet with excitement. Playing with myself as he told me how was going to fuck me, what he was going to do to me.

Christmas couldn't come soon enough for either of us.

* * *

"Where're Mom and Dad?"

"Last minute Christmas shopping." I pushed the garage door closed behind him, took his smallest bag from him, ran up the stairs after him, straight into his bedroom. Kicked his door shut behind me, flicked the lock. Launched myself at him.

"I've been waiting all day for you, Ryan."

"I spent the whole drive here thinking of you, Ashlee. "Ten whole days together." Ryan kissed me. We spent a long time kissing, my hands fumbling at his belt.

"Ten whole nights," I breathed as he lifted me around and onto his bed, landing beside me. "You can't spend all your time with me, that'd look too weird."

"As much as possible with you, Ashlee, I've been missing you like you wouldn't believe."

I giggled. "I can tell." I was fumbling at his jeans, unzipping him and he was so hard. Hard and unbelievably big.

"No panties?" He grinned at his own discovery.

I smiled. "I was expecting you ... we need to be quick, Mom and Dad'll only be another hour, Uncle Jim and Auntie Beth are coming over for dinner." I stroked him, my heart pounding as I explored his rigid length. It still seemed so unbelievable that we were doing this, that he loved me. That I loved him.

But we were and he did and I did and he was pushing my skirt up around my waist and looking at me there. I was so wet. His jeans were pushed down. I was spreading my legs as he was moving over me. I held him, guiding him to me.

"Am I pretty?" I gasped, looking up at his face, so eager, his eyes burning down into mine. "Do you want me?" Feeling him between my legs, his thighs pushing against mine, his chest crushing down on my breasts.

He groaned hoarsely. "God, Ashlee, so much, I can't stop thinking about you. I love you so much."

"Take me," I moaned, "do it to me." My hand guiding him to me, letting go as he found me, as he pushed into me, long, slow, deep thrusting penetration that went on and on and on until all of him was buried in me and I was shuddering with the feel of his shaft filling me inside after so many weeks apart.

"Do anything I want to you?" He was smiling down at me, that mischievous look on his face.

"Anything," I moaned, clinging to his shoulders as his weight pinned me beneath him while his cock moved so gently inside me, accustoming my pussy to his using me all over again.

"Hhhnnnuuhhhh?" I groaned as his fingertip found my sphincter, pushed through the surprises resistance of that tight little ring of muscle, slid into me and then his finger was all the way up inside my butt and I was looking up at him with wide-eyed surprise, feeling his cock in me. Feeling his finger in me at the same time. Shivering at the strangeness of that double penetration. Remembering what Erika had said, that Bryve had fuck her butt. That it'd felt weird but it hadn't been bad, although it'd hurt a bit to start with when his cock was going in to her. But after it was in, it'd been okay.

"Okay, Ashlee?" Ryan asked, his eyes questioning me.

"Uhhhh, it feels really strange."

"Can I fuck you like this?"

"Ryan," I gasped, "You can do anything you want to me."

"I don't want to do this to you if you don't like it."

"I'm not sure I like it, but don't stop."

He didn't. He left his finger buried in my butt while he fucked me steadily, his cock working in and out, my excitement growing and growing and growing and then peaking when his finger moved in my butt, stroking his cock through the thin membranes that separated him inside me.

"Ohhhhh fuck ......ooohhhhh fuck." My surprised cries as he did that.

"Climax for me baby .... Climax for me, Ashlee." His voice so insistent, his cock unstoppable.

"Oh Christ, Ryan .... Ryan ... ohh Ryan,". My pussy spasmed and danced on his cock, squeezing both his cock and his finger inside my butt as my climax hit me like a tornado, sweeping me away. My legs spread wide, my feet flat on his bed, my hips pushing up wildly at him, lifting his weight as he held me, as his cock thrust and thrust and thrust again while his finger probed my butt and I shook and shivered and moaned through a glowing wave of golden sensation that echoed and reverberated through me, on and on and on.

Afterwards, smiling. "Let's take a quick shower together."

Seeing him naked in the shower, sinking to my knees before him, kissing his butt. Taking him in my mouth as he turned and looked down at me. Sucking on him until he was hard. Making love, hard and fast on his bathroom floor, over in minutes, both of us satisfied, glowing, happily content. Showering again, hastily, smiling at each other as we dried and dressed.

"Tonight." Kissing him before racing downstairs to start on Christmas Eve dinner for Mom. Ryan joining me, so that when Mom arrived home, we were both hard at work in the kitchen, enjoying ourselves.

* * *

Christmas Day. Dinner over, Ryan and I in the kitchen doing the dishes and loading the dishwasher while Mom, Dad, Uncle Jim, Auntie Beth, Mrs. Noble from next door and Uncle Ernie who'd driven over from out of state with Auntie Karen sat around talking in the family room.

"Early to bed tonight?" I smiled at Ryan.

He grinned. "What do you think?"

I giggled. "We have to wait until Mom and Dad are asleep."

"But as soon we they are...."

I reached down, stroked the front of his jeans. "Something's going to have a busy night."

His smile, the way he looked at me, he had me panting.

"God, Ashlee, whenever you look like that, I just want to fuck you so bad."

"Ssssshhhhh." I had to smile though. "Whenever you look at me like that, I just want to lay on my back and have you fuck me."

"Ssssshhhhhh." We smiled at each other, just that look reflecting the love for each other we both felt. "Later."

"Bring some more beer from the fridge, hey, Ryan," Dad called.

"Sure Dad, coming," Ryan called back. To me, "let's get back out there before I bend you over the kitchen table."

I giggled. "You wouldn't dare."

The look he gave me made my heart pound. "We better get out there before I'm seriously tempted."

I made sure I wiggled my butt at him as we walked out of the kitchen. Laughing as he tried to swat me.

* * *

Christmas night. Mom and Dad gone to bed at last. In my bed, wearing a bright red garter belt and matching red fishnet stockings. Nothing else. Shivering with excitement as I sat up, found a wrap, walked to my bedroom door, opened it. Walked down the hallway to Ryan's room. His light was on. I tapped, opened his door, stepped inside, closed it behind me. He was walking out of his bathroom, naked. He looked at me, surprised.

His surprise turned to excitement as I dropped my wrap on the floor. "I brought you your Christmas present. Gift wrapped." I giggled, my fingers pulling my labia apart. "See, all ready for you to open."

"You're shameless, Ashlee."

I giggled. "Yeah, I am, and something really likes it that I am." He was hard already, jutting up and out. Rigid. "I'm so wet, Ryan." I could feel myself, swollen, liquidly wet, so slippery and ready. "I want you to fuck me, Ryan. Right now."

He walked across the room to me, swept me up in his arms, lay me on my back on his bed, moving with me, moving over me as my legs parted, as I offered myself to him. An offering he accepted immediately, his cock entering me with slippery ease. My pussy opening to him as he found me, moaning as the head of his cock slid between my lips, pushed into me, moaning again as I felt myself sheathing him with me.

"Uuuuggghhhhh." Hilted in me, his solid presence thick and hard inside me as my feet kicked up at the ceiling. AS his hands pinned mine to the bed above my head.

"Hard?" he groaned, and I could feel the need, the tension, the desire that wound his muscles tight.

"Hard, Ryan, as hard as you like," I moaned, my head arching back, my back arching as he forced every last fraction of his cock into me, filling me, brushing my cervix with the tip. "Fuck me hard."

"Nuughhhh." His hips lifted, plunged, brutally hammering his cock home inside me, drawing back until only the head was inside me, pausing, driving the full length of his shaft into me, hard, surging inwards against the tight clasp of my inner walls. Feeling him surge up within me. Bucking beneath him, my back arching, my feet beating against his butt as he filled me. "Uuughhhhh."

And again. "Uuughhhhh."

And again. "Nnnngguuuhhh."

Good. So fucking good. Helplessly, willingly, eagerly accepting his cock. My body his, my pussy his as he stroked inside me hard and hard and hard. On and on and on and I knew that is what I was made for. I was made for Ryan to love, to cherish. Made to obey him, to give him what he desired, what he wanted from me. I was made for Ryan to fuck and he was, he was fucking me so good and this was everything there was, everything that was important. Lying on my back in his bed, naked and at his mercy, with Ryan taking me, his cock plunging into me. My pussy making those wet noises as he had me, my moans filling the room, accompanying the rhythmic slapping of his body against mine, his heavy breathing.

His eyes looking down into mine, his expression so intent, as if he was reading my mind, drinking in my soul, drinking in my love for him, my desire for him, my complete surrender to him. I was his, completely, utterly, body and soul. Just as I knew he was mine and that nothing would separate us, nothing would ever tear us apart. Our love was forever, we were forever, we were one, body and soul, locked together, our bodies joined, moving together, two parts of a whole that would never be sundered.

When I climaxed and Ryan climaxed with me, it was as if everything in the universe but us had disappeared and we were one, united in a blaze of sensations and colours and joy that went on and on and on in a writhing pounding frenzy until at last we subsided, breathless, our bodies soaked in sweat, my pussy filled with his cum.

"Oh Jesus, Ryan." I clung to him, not wanting to feel our bodies draw apart, even for an instant. "I can't bear it that we have to be apart."

"Six months and we can be together always." His voice a whisper, his body so heavy on mine. A welcome weight.

"Six months," I groaned. Too long. Far too long to wait.

"Patience, Ashlee," he breathed, smiling down at me. "be patient, we need to be careful."

"I know," I whispered back, "But I don't want to be. I want everyone to know we're together."

"Me too but we can't, you know that." His voice, so sad.

"I know." Mine, also sad, forlorn even. Wishing we could be together, be boyfriend and girlfriend. Wishing we could be open lovers, not having to conceal and hide how we felt, that we were together.

* * *

"Again"" I whispered, feeling him hard against me. "God, I'm exhausted, Ryan."

He chuckled. "It's that garter belt and stockings, Ashlee. Every time I see you in them, I get hard again."

I giggled. "Yeah, but this is, like, the seventh time tonight and it's four a.m. We need some sleep, Ryan."

"After this."

"Okay." I wasn't unwilling. Just tired and a little bruised and battered. His hands moving me, rolling me onto my back as he moved over me and I was ready for him. Wet and hot and parting my legs as he moved between them.

"Uuugghhhhh."

Hard. Then tender and gentle for a long time, followed by hard and fast. All of it really really good. Climaxing at the end as Ryan settled down to a fast hard pounding fuck, clinging to him as he slammed his cock into me again and again before erupting inside me with a volcanic intensity that brought me to a second climax as he spurted into me.

* * *

Every night together, all through that next week. Every night in my bed. Making love again and again, unable to get enough of each other. So hard during the day to stop those little words coming out, those casual gestures, the holding of hands, the kisses, the glances, the smiles. The little endearments. All those things you did when you were boyfriend and girlfriend and we couldn't do because he was my big brother and I was his little sister. Adopted sister, but we knew Mom and Dad wouldn't see it like that. No-one we knew would see it like that.

"It's so nice that you're spending all your time at home this Christmas, Ryan." Mom was so happy. She'd missed Ryan terribly when he'd first gone off to College two years ago. Last Christmas he'd been out with his buddies almost every day, we'd only seen him in the mornings for breakfast and on Christmas Day.

"Gotta get that quality family time in, Mom." Ryan smiled. He loved Mom and Dad, I knew. But that was laying it on a bit thick.

Mom believed him though. She wanted to believe him.

* * *

That last night of our Christmas break before he headed back to College. I'd worn those little lace g-string panties for him. I'd told him what I was wearing before dinner. Flashed him in the kitchen afterwards. Enjoyed the look on his face, the bulge in his jeans. Giggled at his whispered "you'll pay for that, Ashlee."

Later that night, after he'd removed my panties and gagged me with them, I'd paid. I'd paid and I'd loved every single moment of that payment.

Lying in my bed intertwined, arms and legs around each other, as close to each other as we could be, relaxing after making love. Whispering. Making plans.

"I'll be back for a weekend in February, then for Easter and all summer and September we'll both be at College together. We can get an apartment together when we're both at College. Mom and Dad'll like it that I'm looking after you."

"Mmmm. I'd like that too." I purred, nestling myself against him, enjoying his arms holding me. "I like you looking after me Ryan, I want to wake up in the morning with you next to me and get up after we make love and make breakfast for you."

"Mmmmm." He kissed me, traced a finger down my cheekbone, noses touching. "Take long showers together."

I giggled. "Baths. I want to have long soapy baths with you."

"Every night."

"Mmmmm, I want to wash you and get you all hard and then sit on you."

"I'd like that."

"I bet." My tongue licked at him, tasting his sweat, inhaling the scent of him, sweat and the afterscent of our lovemaking and him. I could breath in that scent for the rest of my life.

His hand ran down my side, resting on my hip. "I want to do everything with you, Ashlee, for the rest of our lives, you and me, together. Always."

"Always," I sighed, resting my head against him, knowing I was loved, feeling so whole, cherished and complete. Truly happy in a way that I'd never known before. "For the rest of our lives, Ryan."

"I love you, Ashlee."

"Love you Ryan."

Sleep came, welcome sleep. Nestled against Ryan, his arms around me.

* * *

In the early hours of the morning, Ryan woke me with a kiss and a gentle caress of his hands. "I've got to go soon, Ashlee. Got to drive back at College today."

I stirred, eyes opening sleepily, one thought dominating my mind. "Can we do it again before you go?" I was already turning towards him, my hand searching for his cock, finding him, stroking him with my fingers, eager for him to have me again. Make love to me one last time before he had to leave.

"Mmmmm, you must've read my mind, Ashlee." He hardened so quickly in my clasp. I could feel him swelling, growing, stiffening to rigidity under my eager fingers. My own excitement rising with his sudden hardness.

"Is fucking me that exciting for you?" My whisper seemed to inflame him, I felt his cock pulse in my clasp.

"I love you so much, Ashlee."

"Ohhhhh .... I love you Ryan ... I love you." His finger found me, eased inside me as I parted my legs for him.

"I love that you shaved there." The heat in his whisper seemed to flow into my body, fill me, melt me so that his finger found a liquid readiness.

"Ryan." He was so hard in my hand. Rigid. Me? I was totally wet for him, making wet noises around his fingers as he pushed two of them into me, moved then inside me. That felt so good.

"Yeah?" He was as excited as I was, I could tell.

"Let's move to the floor, I want you to fuck me hard before you go. My bed'll make too much noise."

"Hard?"

"As hard as you want to." I smiled, my fingers working up and down his length. I loved the feel of his cock in my hand, aroused, ready to take me. I could feel the hardness under that velvet skin, the veins, the ridges, that swollen glans. I loved it even more as it began to enter me. "Really really hard," I breathed. "I want you to do whatever you want to me before you go."

"God, Ashlee, you drive me crazy." He was moving over me as he spoke. "I can't wait, I want to fuck you in your bed first, sis." His knees nudged mine apart."Spread your legs wide for me, sis."

"Whatever you want, Ryan." My legs parted willingly for him as he moved to kneel between them and then he took me by surprise. He lowered his head and he kissed my pussy, his hands pushing my knees wide apart, exposing me completely to him. My belly contracted, my whole body spasmed with sudden pleasure as his tongue slid over me there, raking the length of my slit where I was already so wet, so ready. Where he'd already fucked me so hard that night.

His tongue left me even wetter, left me helpless as he licked between my parted pussy lips, licked over my clitoris, around my clitoris so that my hips jerked, the stubble on his chin moving across the smooth skin I'd shaved bare earlier that day, just for him. For Ryan.

"You taste so good, Ashlee," he breathed before licking at me again. Licking me as my hands clutched at his head, as I blushed bright red with excitement and with embarrassment. "You taste so good."

"I do?" I moaned, raising my head to watch him. Lifting myself up on both arms so that I could see what his mouth was doing to me. See his tongue sliding along my pink lips. See his fingers pulling me delicately apart so his tongue could taste my depths. Shuddering as I felt his tongue as well as seeing it. Spreading my legs wider for him, displaying myself to him without an shame, wanting him to see me.

He looked up, smiling, his lips shining with me. "You do."

His fingers began to touch me as he licked me, gentle licks and kisses, soft caresses of his fingers, teasing and stroking my labia, finding my clitoris, teasing, brushing, tongue and fingers so that I whimpered as I watched him.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are, Ashlee?" His glance upwards, smiling.

"I'm not beautiful," I whispered, "I'm skinny and my boobs are too small and I'm nothing like all the girls you've dated before."

1...456789