Sharing the MILF List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers

"Oh?" Mrs. Honeywell's voice shifted so utterly, so completely and so quickly, it sounded like a completely different woman speaking. "So? What does this have to do with me?"

"Apparently Annie said she knew a partner in Peppers, Bickerstaff and Kline. She said he wanted to talk to you and told her to arrange it."

Alissa's voice came over the phone and chilled me to the bone. "I will certainly be happy to see him in the office. I can easily rearrange my appointments tomorrow . . . "

"No, you don't understand. He is in a rush and wants to see you today. Now."

Her professional mode shifted, just the slightest bit. "Oh? Now? You mean now?"

"Yes, now. He wants you to come to his house, if that is not too difficult. You need to call Annie and confirm it."

"Call Annie? You mean he wants to see me now? At his house?"

I heard the tremor in her voice for the first time. Excitement or fear, I could not tell. "You have it. Now. At his house. You can walk over . . . . "

"Oh I could never do that."

"Well, call him and work it out. But Alissa, four o'clock." I left the thought unfinished.

Her voice did not change. "We'll see." She hung up.

I lay in bed, wondering what was going to happen, finding myself at loose ends with nothing to demand my attention. I was just about to doze off when my phone rang again. It was Alissa.

"Sonny? Sonny?" Alissa sounded panicked but then seemed to get hold of herself. "He knows."

"Knows what?"

"That I fucked you. Sid Kingston! He knows you have been fucking Annie! And Sammy . . .!" Alissa's voice was ragged, an odd mix of her professional persona and the woman who loved sex. The two parts of her being seemed to be warring and so far it was a toss-up as to which would dominate. I sort of liked the reality of the mix balanced as it was so did not know which to cheer for.

"I know. He walked in on me last night balls deep in his little minx. He tied Annie to the bed and watched us all fuck her all day yesterday."

Silence. "So you knew?"

"Knew what?"

"That he wanted, needed new counsel? He said since you suggested he talk to me, you should at least sit at the table with us."

I remember feeling the chill run up my spine but I labeled it 'thrill'. Sid was about to teach me that big men could be subtle too. I should have known. It was a lesson I would learn but don't get me wrong, it was an astonishingly pleasant lesson but the elegance of it, once I saw all the pieces laying in place together, it intimidated me and not just a little, a lot. The man had game. After hearing him wrangle his wife into giving me her niece for whatever, I should have suspected something. I didn't.

"Oh." I said, completely nonplussed. "What did he say?" I asked because I needed time to think and because I was ravenous with curiosity.

"He said since you were fucking me and pimping for his wife, he thought you should bring me over and introduce us anyway. He said you spoke glowingly of my reputation."

That sounded false but I ignored it. I am not sure what she was saying there but I was not sure it mattered. I felt dizzy. "Ah, well, okay. If you like; did you tell him where you are?"

"No and fuck no. I said I did not have my car and would need to get a taxi. That was when he suggested I get a ride with you. Then he said . . . the rest."

I got the distinct feeling he 'said' more than Alissa was relating but again, it did not really matter to me. "I see. I see. Okay, how long will it take you to get ready?"

"Shower and dress. Twenty minutes. He said he wanted to talk to me now, said he needed to have someone in place by tomorrow afternoon and if he could get happy with me, he said 'I want you, Mrs. Honeywell, a woman and a black woman as my lead' but he did not elaborate why. He said he was working a billion dollar deal and he could not go without counsel for long. If he could get that settled today, now, he would be very grateful to me." As she talked, her voice became more taut, with tremors rattling syllables erratically and thoroughly. "Can you pick me up in twenty minutes?"

I looked at my watch. "At noon, then."

"Noon." Alissa said.

"And Alissa, let me take the shackles off your arms." I knew I was pushing the limits but the whole thing with her was a gamble. If any one of the MILFs backed out, everyone could get nervous and I would be left as the one guy who fucked them all. I did not really know what that meant but it did not feel good. The MILF List was for us all and all the MILFs had to be included. But that was an entirely different, though related, matter.

I waited for a response but got nothing. "Alissa?" I said finally, giving up my rhetorical advantage.

"I heard you." Alissa said. Her voice was cold but her next words were soft. "I would like that, Sonny." She hung up.

Despite that it was what I wanted, having gotten it from her, I felt a definite disquiet but I had no time to waste. Mom, when I told her what was happening said she would ride over with me and wait in the car. I could walk Alissa into the house and then take mom to the salon and be back by four.

I wondered for a moment how Mom knew about 'four' but had no time to address it. I ran through a shower and Mom put on a skirt and sweater, a tight, white sweater which made her breasts billow and preen. They looked great! Gawd but I wanted to fuck her right then! We were in the car at five after twelve and at the Wills house by twenty after, late by most standards. I called Laura as we pulled up and told her to send Alissa out.

She came out, dressed in her outfit from Friday night but with her arms locked behind her. Mom was driving so I could get out and open the back door. "I wanted Mom to see you, since you got to see her." I told Alissa before I opened the back door. She did not glare at me as I expected but merely nodded. I helped her into the back seat.

"The Kingston residence." I told Mom. She backed out of the drive and instead of pulling into the house next door, she drove out and about for a couple minutes which gave me time to get Alissa's shackles off. She stuffed them into her business purse, making it bulge. By the time Mom pulled into the Kingston's drive, Alissa was situated and calm. When Mom turned off the car Alissa sighed.

"I feel naked going into a meeting like this with no prep and no briefcase. It just isn't natural but fuck, I'd go topless if it meant billing on a billion dollar project." Her nervous laugh told me how deeply this affected her and, beyond that, how much the idea of being dumped by her firm bothered her. She had been defiant and cocky but deep down, that moment allowed me to see my intuition about her was true; the idea of getting forced out of a partnership she had worked so hard to get made her furious.

I felt good, thinking I was going to do something truly good for her by hooking her up with Sid Kingston. It is good to be simpleminded sometimes.

We rang the bell and Annie answered. She led us into the house, talking the whole time, asking Alissa how she was and that sort of thing. Sid sat in a bathrobe which looked small on his frame, and flannel pajama bottoms; his smooth broad chest showing in the gap of the robe. He rose as we came into the room.

"Sonny, thank you for coming in with her." Sid said, engulfing my hand in his as we shook.

"Sid, this is Alissa Honeywell, the attorney I told you about."

They shook hands. Annie poured coffee and brought pitchers of orange and apple juice. Everything seemed normal. They sat and when I did not, Sid's eyebrows raised. "Aren't you going to stay?" He asked. "I was hoping you would. Hell, Annie was hoping you would."

The reference to his wife and her hopes and dreams unnerved me. I could see it shook Alissa a bit just by the flick of her eyes between Sid, Annie and me. A hand smoothed down her skirt, the same black one she wore to the hotel Friday night. I looked at Alissa but she was no help, giving me no indication of what I should do.

"I suppose I could stay for a while." I said, instinct telling me not to mention my mother out in the car. It did not matter. I worried about keeping mom waiting but I had some time. I hoped she would understand. She did, and how.

They talked for half an hour and even as ignorant as I was at the time, I could tell they were covering things quickly and easily with a sort of tacit understanding that the deal was going to work. Alissa relaxed into the energy of her professional identity and Sid remained the casual buyer. They argued a few points, tabling several till they could get to the office on Monday and work them out. After forty-five minutes, they seemed very content.

"There is nothing else I need today. You are doing me a great favor by seeing me today. We can get all the papers signed and get you all a retainer, say half a million?" Sid spoke with casual directness.

"I have to run it by the partners but I am sure that will be fine." Alissa said.

I would have been drooling and choking but she never blinked.

Sid sat back and arched his back, lacing his fingers behind his head. "Well, is there anything else you need from me, Mrs. Honeywell? Are you comfortable we have a deal, at least in principle?"

Alissa nodded. "I can get this out by two tomorrow and you can come in to sign around four."

"Why don't we shoot for one or maybe two and we can have a late lunch to celebrate?" Sid smiled, his eyes glinted with a joy I had yet to understand. My first glimpse was coming. "Mrs. Honeywell, there is one other thing, a peculiarity that goes with doing business with me. I usually do not do business with women; not because I do not like women or because they are not good at what they do or that sort of thing. Maybe Sonny told you but I have the habit of fucking the wives of the men I do business with. I have a rule never to mix business with pleasure which only means I will do business with you or fuck you but not both. And I do not fuck men. But I do fuck their women. I do not mix business with pleasure but I make it a policy to get pleasure from business. Anyone I pay for anything will tell you they had to provide me pleasure somehow, some way. If the money is a lot, a hooker on their tab is not enough. I fuck someone that matters to them.

"With you, I face a quandary. I will do business with you or fuck you. In reality as well as metaphorically, that works for me. I want people I can trust; nothing is more important than trust. Every one of my partners, in the US and around the world, have all given me a wife, girlfriend, sister . . . even a daughter on occasion to fuck, to seal the deal—sort of a gesture of good will and commitment beyond just the money. Money does not make people honest but you know, offering up a wife to be jackhammered for a night rather clarifies the commitment for a lot of men. Since I am usually the buyer, the one with the money, there is not usually a like exchange or Annie, here would not be so hungry all the time and your friend, Sonny, there would not have been inside her so often." Sid sat forward. "Which brings me to the question of how I do business with a woman like yourself? How do you provide me what I want and need to feel comfortable that I can trust you?"

Alissa looked over at me, her eyes veiled but a tremor tightened one cheek, giving it just a little twitch. Annie, who had been bringing coffee and croissants and otherwise fussing about what was on the table and not what was around the table, now stared at the table, her face had a fixed look as though she were reading some writing swirled in the stone top. Alissa suddenly looked scared.

Sid reached out and patted Alissa's hand. "Don't worry, honey, I am not going to ask to fuck you. In fact, that is the one thing I will never do. Our relationship is strictly business and you will never have to put out for me. However, since you are a woman and I am not gay, your husband is safe too. But I still think I should have someone to fuck while you watch to let you know that we are intimately connected now and that business is never just business with me."

"I have a sister . . . " Alissa began but then she glanced at me.

Sid watched us carefully and in that moment, thinking back, I think he got tense. When I shook my head, a slight jerk, he relaxed though.

"But she lives in another city," Alissa finished. I felt elation because in that moment, I thought Alissa had gotten past something when it came to us. It seemed so neat for her to pimp her sister to this guy but on a slight shake of my head, she left the idea alone, even in the face of the big deal. Though, in truth, I think she did not understand the nature of Sid's requirement yet. Neither of us did; she thought this was just an idle discussion outlining how he was changing and adjusting his requirements to fit her and she felt complimented and appreciated. Correcting misunderstandings can be valuable.

"No daughter, at least none old enough. You are much too young for that." Sid said.

Alissa shook her head without smiling. "No daughter."

"So?" Sid said, spreading his hand before him, palms up. "I want to do this with you and your firm but you have to watch me fuck someone but not just anyone, someone close to you, someone important to you or at least important to someone important to you. You need to think of me every time you look at her. I want you to know that our business required her to do you a favor and fuck me so you owe her. So long as our business remains viable, I doubt she will feel used, though I will use her and use her up if I can. You need someone to help you out who you will not feel reluctant to owe and owe big." Sid hesitated and I give him lots of props. He almost stopped there but then he dropped his cards on the table and suddenly, shockingly, I understood his whole ploy. "Take Sonny, for example. He owns your ass, right?"

Alissa looked around at me and, I am sure, saw the confusion in my eyes that matched what she was feeling but she recovered quickly and, I must say, completely. She nodded. "Sonny is my master." She said softly. "He can fuck me whenever he likes." She stopped but when Sid did not respond, she added, "however he likes, wherever he likes." Her eyes twitched at me but she remained focused on Sid Kingston. Her two selves were sitting up and taking notice, working together. "I am Sonny's cunt." She said finally into the silence.

I took that blow on the side of head and was reeling with elation when Sid caught me with a deeper blow to the solar plexus.

"So, it seems to me, he could provide me someone for you to watch me fuck and everything would be fine. He is not married, but he does have a mother who I understand is quite attractive."

I could not breathe. Suddenly, the apparent indifference to his wife being fucked turned out to be less indifference than realpolitik. Sid Kingston had found a way to fuck me back. How he knew I was hooked into Alissa, I do not know but I suspect that a screaming, coming Annie was sharper and more cognizant of what was going on than any of us every imagined. Certainly, I had no idea she had an agenda or was paying such close attention, a lesson I would remember.

"Excuse me?" Alissa said.

"I am thinking, that since Sonny is your master, as you say, I would be quite content to fuck his mother since you really have no one else to offer me. I won't do this deal without fucking someone important to you. She is your friend too, right?"

Alissa nodded. "Yes but Christ in a bucket . . . " She was flummoxed, astounded that someone would do business with this sort of codicil included in a deal. "You want to fuck Cici Duncan?" Alissa said. In that moment, whatever degree of upper hand she had in the negotiations, she lost it. Not only did I see him get my mother on a platter, but he managed to get a nearly perfect negotiating position.

"Well, the alternative is to go to your partners and get one of them to volunteer their wife to seal the deal." Sid spoke casually but I watched his eyes. They missed nothing, studying both of us carefully. His tone was casual but he was anything but; Sid Kingston was enjoying this.

I could see Alissa's mind clicking. She would love to do that, make them prostitute their wives for this deal but more than that, greater than that urge, she wanted to deliver the deal completely on her own. If the partners had to come up with pussy for Sid to seal the deal, it would be theirs and everyone would not it, most of all Alissa. I knew where she would end up. It just took her a minute. In that minute of her hesitation, I imagined my mother penetrated by Sid's monster cock. I nearly groaned with the image and the surety that Mom would lay down for him if we asked her.

By the time Alissa turned her eyes to me, I had already discovered Sid Kingston was far ahead of us both. I had already considered the fact that my mother had taken beeg Brent up the ass which suggested she might be able to take Sid's mammoth cock in her cunt with a lot less difficulty than Annie did. I did feel intimidated by Sid's monster but at the moment, I was enthralled with the idea of my mother getting what everyone woman dreams of, a chance to fuck a cock that was too big to fuck.

Sid looked blandly at me. "Sonny, since this is not really your deal, I feel like I should offer you something for the use of your mother. Annie here, you have obtained on your own, on her own, as it were. How about if I promise you six months of my beautiful niece Jillian? Honey, go get her picture, why don't you?" He looked at Alissa, "You, of course, have to fuck him too, since he is your master, right?"

Alissa nodded dumbly.

"Honey? Get the picture." His voice chided her for being still seated.

Annie rose slowly up and returned with a picture of a young Asian woman but with the American mark of affluence and treasured privilege in her countenance. Sid tapped it with one big arched finger. "Annie, you fucked behind my back. This is the penalty. You surrender your lovely niece here to Sonny. He does with her what he wants. You and I balance, Sonny and I balance. Alissa owes Mrs. Duncan." He nodded. "I think it works. So, Annie darling? What do you say?"

I was dumbfounded. In the same stroke Sid won my mother on the presumption she would agree—which I am sure Annie's account of her participation in the List made it a nearly a foregone conclusion and not merely a good bet. She was a sure thing. Having her wrapped up like a deuce and then giving me this beautiful Asian woman for six months, he had good will all around the table and my mother to boot! I was speechless.

For a couple minutes Annie did not speak. She looked up at Sid and nodded, a clipped, curt motion. "I fucked behind your face, Sidney." She said carefully. "I promise to give my niece An Jai Li, to Mr. Duncan, on my ancestors, I swear you." She looked over at me, her face an image of somberness. "You fuck my niece for six months. Do anything you like but no hurt her, no mark, no damage."

I nodded.

Annie nodded. "You tell me when you want An Jai Li and she come here, fuck you very fine." She nodded again. Her face serious and set, impassive and unreadable. She looked the perfect Chinese in the midst of serious negotiation.

Sid nodded, turned to Alissa and continued. "I should see that, don't you think? See you fuck Sonny here? And since this is business, I think being fucked in your office would about even things out, don't you? I think tomorrow, before we sign anything, he should fuck you on your desk, while I and his mother at least, watch. That way I know you have some skin in the game, same as me, same as Sonny." Sid smiled then but it was a frightening smile, a rapacious grin.

I wondered then if Alissa was having second thoughts. Doing business with this man was not going to be all sweetness and light. The fact was, he let her know before she ever signed, before she agreed to anything and that had a trait of honesty you do not find in a lot of people. Most people want you to agree to terms without understanding the true price. Sid did not seem interested in that. In that moment, I admired him. But he offered Alissa what she wanted and indeed needed most in the world. But it was not free. It was not like she had an easy choice to make.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,185 Followers