Sharing the MILF List Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Brent pulled his cock from Melissa's swampy pussy, I gestured to Laura. The woman looked positively frightened staring at the half-conscious woman on her bed. "Take her to the shower. Clean her up. Get her ready. Next, airtight." Alissa looked up at me and her head shook once to the left and froze. Her eyes widened.

After Melissa was helped off the bed and the shower started, Alissa said to me, "I am a bitch, aren't I? I order everyone around."

"Unless you are orgasming, yes, you seem to think you need to be in charge."

"What's this about 'master' and all that shit?" Sammy asked. "Mom? What the fuck has happened?" His aunt had explained to him but it seemed to have gotten lost in his haze of fucking her.

Alissa looked at her son. "Sonny is teaching me to embrace what I am. I am a dominant bitch at work but when my clothing comes off, I want to be dominated. I want someone else to make me do what I need to come. I want to watch my sister get all that I want the most, that would make me come. I traded being Sonny's . . . " she hesitated, " . . . slave, if he agreed to let me watch her get what I wanted."

"Slave, Mom? Really?"

I shook my head. "She wants to be someone's mistress in the old sense, not the 'I am in charge' sense. She wants to be on call to fuck me whenever I want her. I am going to fuck her in her office tomorrow as part of a business deal."

"That does not include us?" Landon asked, regarding me with half-closed eyes.

I looked at Alissa and shrugged.

Alissa shrugged too, which made her breasts quiver inside the bra. "Something has happened with my work. Sid Kingston wants me as his . . . "

Landon held up his hand. "No more. That is really none of our business. Like Sonny says, there is the List and when we are done, we go back to the way things were. None of our business if you want to be someone's slave unless they hurt you. Then we'll kill 'em." His eyes were fixed on me in some menacing way but it did not affect me; I like orgasms, all the rest is just foreplay.

I felt Alissa shimmy against me, a little motion of satisfaction.

"Thank you, Landon. Sammy, you and I, we can discuss this at another time." Alissa said, eyeing her son from inside my constant embrace. The shower stopped and a few moments later Melissa appeared, naked, soaking wet. She dripped over to stand among us, near the side of the bed.

Laura appeared with a stack of plush lime towels and took to wiping Melissa's chocolate body off with them. Melissa closed her eyes and let the woman minister to her. She sighed and groaned as Laura dried her breasts and fingered her pussy, continually wiping at the spume drizzling from her still extended pussy lips.

"I think I could enjoy having a maid." Melissa whispered.

Laura smiled a private smile with a shiver and, without a word, directed Melissa to lay face down on the bed and sat astride her hips. Laura began to massage Melissa's shoulder's and back. For ten minutes, we took a break which we used for various purposes including getting beers from the fridge and cleaning ourselves up. Alissa brought a chair from one of the other bedrooms and sat and watched the blond maid massage her sister's nude body. When we reassembled, Laura was focused on Melissa's perfectly shaped ass, rubbing the deepest tissues of her substantial cheeks.

Finally, Chris pulled his mother off the woman. He forced his mother to her knees. She opened her mouth and her son pressed his cock down her throat.

Brent looked at me. "Now what?"

Alissa and I moved together again and I encircled her with my arms, clasping pussy and breast with hands as before. I whispered into her ear, "What do you want her to have next?"

Alissa nodded, waiting while my mouth was close to her ear. She nodded again. "Yes, ok. Get her to her knees on the bed." I picked up the cuffs from the bedside table. Brent and Sammy helped the limpid woman on the bed struggle to her knees. I pointed to the head board and when they stretched her arms to the brass tubes, Laura locked first one than the other wrist to it. Melissa looked at us through her tousled black, kinky hair, her eyes, dopey with post-orgasmic bliss and the effects of Laura's massage. I pointed to the longer scarves and Landon bound her knees to the posts at the foot of the bed. He had to tie two together to get the right length.

Melissa watched the proceedings with veiled eyes, her lips panting. Her breasts swayed with a gentle inner motion as she let them maneuver her body to fit my directions. When I pointed to a broad belt in my pair of pants, Melissa gasped and her whole body seemed to jerk. Landon pulled the belt loose and held it out. I took it, releasing Alissa to stand alone. Melissa turned her head to the headboard and dropped it, arched her ass and lifted her hips, presenting us a fine target.

"Melissa has willingly consented to allow us to do to her, everything her sister wishes was being done to her. I mean, Alissa wanted this but she has discovered that watching it, longing for it, desiring it, wishing for it, lusting after it is a pleasure she has desired but been denied by her own powerful personality. Now, she gets to experience pure desire, while identifying deeply with her own sister who is receiving all Alissa wishes could be hers. So, Alissa, tell us what you would want next if it was you bound to the bed."

Alissa looked over at me, her eyes nearly bulging.

"Mrs. Honeywell?" I repeated.

She nodded and swallowed, gulping. "I want the belt." She whispered. "Hard. Heat my ass and then fuck me on my back and take my ass." Her eyes became wide. "I mean, for my sister, for Melissa!" She added hurriedly. "I want you to spank her ass, fuck her on her back with her hot ass burning on the bed while you screw her. Then turn her around and jam four feet of cock into her burning ass. That is what I want." Her voice ground to a halt. The sexual inertia seemed too heavy so no one moved.

"Who want's to?" I asked, holding up the broad belt I had selected.

We all looked at each other. No one moved. Then I noticed Laura, her son's cock deep in her throat. She was staring up at Chris. He did not look down at her, caressing her blond hair with one hand. She reached to his other hand and squeezed it. Chris looked down and she nodded a small motion while sucking hard on his cock. Chris got it.

"Me." He grunted tightly. "Let me have it." Laura pulled her mouth off her son's cock. She appeared cold, hugging herself and shivering. Chris took the belt and stared at Melissa's perfect ass. When he struck it, though, he looked at his mother. She had moved to sit on the chair next to the bathroom door; she hugged herself as she stared at her son holding the belt.

I felt it, something in the Wills house changed.

The belt fell and Melissa screamed loud but her ass did not move.

"Oh, yes, beat her." Alissa groaned. "Oh you fucking beautiful belt, beat her ass!"

Chris pulled back to strike the woman again but I waved him off. "Mrs. Crawford, I think perhaps you should thank us for each one. Count them, and say thank you. Don't you think that would be good?"

Mrs. Crawford did not move but then she spoke her voice, tense and tight; "Thank you, one, sir."

"Names. Use our names."

"Thank you, Chris, er, Mr. Walls." She said, "Two, Mr. Walls."

I almost told her first names were fine but the look on Laura's face was so rapt, so rapturous I left it alone. That she got his last name wrong was not really my problem. I wondered if Chris would correct it. He didn't.

Chris struck Melissa's ass again. "Two, thank you, Mr. Walls."

Again. "Three, thank you, Mr. Walls." Melissa's voice sang with tension.

The belt cracked again. At seven, Melissa's voice cracked and by ten, she was weeping. Chris hesitated.

I looked at Alissa. She came to stand next to me and once more, I embraced her from behind. She seemed comforted by the pose. "Now what?" I whispered.

"Now, fuck her, hard and fast and deep, Chris." Alissa said out loud. "Sonny says," she added belatedly.

I wondered if anyone caught what was happening, that Alissa as directing the pleasure of her sister. They weren't.

Melissa lifted her head then bent to the bed, pressing her body as low as the shackles let her go. Chris mounted her, shoving into her without any other preparation. Her body jerked and then she spasmed and her head rose, keening in her throat. Chris, having been in his mother's mouth, pumped Melissa only a few times before he emptied himself into her. Laura cleaned her and Brent picked up the belt.

He was gentle, striking her with a variety of blows. Melissa spoke the number and called him 'Brent baby' which seemed to bother him. By the time he got to ten, Melissa was sagging and the crack of the belt on her ass made her wince and groan. She said, "Ten, Mr. Rossini."

Brent dropped the belt. He moved behind her and she bent to the bed, pressing her cheek down and twisting to look around her ass at his cock, her arms hooked wide over her head. He touched the head of his great cock to her pussy and shoved hard into her. She took him fully and then she came, orgasming around his spike with abandon, grunting with mindless abandon while she pressed her well-heated ass back against him. Brent pumped her cunt for a few strokes before he clinched and shoved his cock deep into the shackled woman. Melissa groaned and then shrieked as a new orgasm wracked her.

Brent backed his huge cock out of the black woman. Chris gripped his mother by the upper arm and shoved her towards the bed. She crawled behind Melissa and pressed her mouth to the gaping pussy and began to suck and lick.

"Oh fuck." Alissa groaned. "Laura is eating my sister. She is drinking cum from her pussy!" She shivered and moved closer to me.

Landon glanced at me. "I wonder . . . " he stopped as though something caught in his throat. He shook his head and moved to the bed. He picked up the belt. "Mrs. Crawford?" He said.

Melissa did not respond.

"Mrs. Crawford!" He said much louder.

Melissa's head jerked up and then she tried to twist her body without moving her ass away from the blond's mouth caressing her pussy. "Ugh?" She grunted. Her head dropped again and her body seemed to shimmer. She shook and she arched her back. Mrs. Wills held to her hips, kissing and licking at the leakage of Melissa's excitement and the male cum filling her.

"Mrs. Crawford, do you know my name?" Landon asked.

Melissa was in the throes of a new but subtle orgasm. When she cocked her head over her shoulder to see who spoke, her eyes shimmered with lust and arousal. She licked her lips. "Lan . . . don." She managed. "Ahhhh, Clark." She ground her ass back into Laura's face. The blond woman grasped the black hips and peeled the woman open. Melissa shifted her knees wider.

"Mrs. Crawford, do you want more of the belt?"

Melissa's eyes cleared but shifted. "Ugh, ugh, ugh . . . " she grunted as her body continued to respond to the tongue in her pussy. "Ask, ask myyyyyy ieeeehhh, sssssissster!" She squealed. Her head whipped around. Her arms straightened and she gripped the headboard and her whole body shook again. Laura pulled away from Melissa's pussy, rolled to her back and slide between Melissa's thighs. Melissa, feeling the woman's shoulders on her calves, widened her stance more. When Laura arched beneath her and slurped at her pussy again, Melissa spread her legs and ground her cunt down onto the face below her. Laura grabbed firm hold of the black hips and pulled them down onto her face. Melissa shrieked and then her whole body bucked again. And again, bound to the headboard her knees pulled wide by the scarves, she thrashed and grunted as another orgasm crashed through her body.

"Ohhhhh, oh, oh, oh." Melissa sang.

Landon, like the rest of us, stared at what was happening on the bed right in front of us.

"Holy shit." Sammy said.

Melissa's ass was swirling and grinding, like she was doing a lap dance. Laura struggled to hold it still so she could suck at the pussy with variable success.

"The belt." Alissa hissed. "Sonny says she needs the belt. More." She was panting and her ass pressed hard against me. Her body began to mirror the motion of her sister's ass, grinding herself against my hard cock, holding my hips so that we did not lose contact. I gripped her breasts, massaging and squeezing in time with her humming groans.

"Laura." I said in a normal voice. "Enough."

The blond maid scuttled out from under the black woman and tipped off the bed to her feet. Her face smeared with clear and milky cum. Her eyes were tight and small, points of unfathomed intensity.

"Clean up. You are a mess." I said.

She nodded mutely and with a final glance at the woman keening with loss on the bed, she disappeared into the bathroom. The sound of the faucet running water blended with Melissa's wordless keening.

"Shit." Brent said. "She fucking loves having her pussy eaten."

"She does." Alissa said softly.

The belt fell with whistling speed. Landon laid it onto the black woman's broad, bulbous ass.

Melissa yelped but then dropped her head, panting.

Landon waited.

"Melissa." I whispered to Alissa. The word came from Alissa's mouth.

"Melissa. Count. And speak his name and thank him for each." Alissa said, her voice taut, staining like she was hanging by her wrists and trying to talk normal.

"Ugh, one, sir. Landon, sir." Melissa wheezed. Then, "two, sir. Landon. Thank you. Three, thank you, Landon. Sir."

Landon waited for her each time. At three he stopped, going completely still. The water silenced in the bath and Mrs. Wills emerged refreshed and beautiful again; the bedraggled look replaced with the demure maid expression her outfit suggested. She looked around in silence, puzzled.

On the bed, Melissa quivered with anticipation, tense and waiting.

Landon peered around at Alissa. He hesitated and then waited. I could not see her eyes but wondered if he was waiting to for her to open them. I ceased massaging her great breasts and Landon glanced up at me before turning back to Melissa. He struck her ass with the belt. It cracked like a shot.

"Four, thank you Landon." Melissa's voice went raw. "Oh fuck me, please!" She groaned. "I want a cock in me. Gawd, please fuck me!" The next blow fell. "Five, thank you, thank you, thank you Landon!"

Landon dropped the belt. He climbed onto the bed and shoved his cock into the quaking woman. Melissa screamed and came, shaking through the climax with violent pleasure. Her body bucked and rippled as Landon pumped into her. Then abruptly, he pulled out of her. "Mrs. Wills, unhook Mrs. Crawford, would you please."

Laura looked at me.

Landon got off the bed and caught the hesitation. He half-smiled. "Sonny, we have sisters, I think we should fuck the sisters. How many guys get to fuck sisters, particularly MILF sisters?"

Laura moved to the headboard and removed the first pair of shackles on Melissa's right wrist. No one else moved. No one else spoke.

Alissa had stopped moving but shrank back against me, pressing as much of her body against me as she could. A tiny tremor ran through her. Her hands were claws on my thighs.

"I think, though, first, Sonny, we should watch Mrs. Honeywell eat her sister. Laura did well but wouldn't it be great to see two sisters eating each other? I think Melissa deserves to have her pussy eaten by her sister. But I think Alissa should be given what she wants. I don't know if you think she deserves it but I want to because I want to fuck them both, one after the other. But I want to see Alissa tongue fuck her sister."

Landon's eyes were on me. The discontent in me was gone. Alissa was pressed against my naked body and she was waiting for me to speak, quivering. I made a show of looking around the room. At the bed, Laura released the other shackled from the other side of the bed. Melissa immediately rolled onto her back and pulled her legs high, opening herself to the room. Her pussy gaped, flowing, slick and glistening.

I bent to Alissa's ear. "Tell Laura to clean up your sister." I whispered.

"Laura, clean her up. Clean my sister's pussy." Alissa whispered.

Laura did so, using a new set of towels and a damp sponge. We all watched while she mopped off the black woman, serving her pleasure and her sanitation. Melissa cooed and murmured her thanks, particularly when Laura sponged off her beaten ass.

When Laura got off the bed, she came to stand before me. Keeping my hand on Alissa's big tits, I bent sideways and kissed Laura on the lips. She put her hands to my face and returned the kiss avidly. A light went on, an idea. I broke the kiss and looked at Chris.

I bent and whispered into Alissa's ear. My words came out of her mouth in a breathy voice that spoke of nothing but sex, as was proper. "Chris, when your mother gets out of line, Sonny wants you to pull down her panties and belt her, five times at least. Anytime she does not behave, she needs to be spanked. Okay?"

Chris stared at me for a moment. A slow, sly smile appeared and his eyes shifted to his mother. "Can I make her eat Annie whenever I want?" He asked.

An inspired thought, it seemed to me. I spoke into Alissa's ear and she said in the perfect voice, "She is your mother. When we are done with her, she will be yours. No fucking her and Laura, no orgasms. Ever, unless Sonny approves." Mrs. Wills was a picture of mixed emotions; fear and anticipation mixed equally with arousal and envy.

"Are you going to fuck the sisters, sir?" She asked softly. "I need to get more towels."

I whispered into Alissa's ear. Before she spoke my words, she ground her ass back at me. "Sonny says, fucking the sisters seems like an option we all would enjoy."

Landon nodded, giving me a little wink. He turned to the bed and grabbed Melissa by the ankles and twisted her across the bed, pull her ass to the edge. "Mrs. Honeywell, if you please? We all want to watch you make your sister come with your tongue and lips and fingers. Eat her, Mrs. Honeywell."

I released Alissa. She immediately looked back at me. Her face exhibited both her lust and her apprehension. "What if I cannot make her come?"

"The belt." Landon said from behind her.

I shook my head.

Sammy read my mind. "No, she like that too much. Aunt Melissa would not get her best. If Aunt Melissa does not come, it is back into the shackles for you, dear mother. And we'll make her airtight without you."

Landon grinned and nodded. "Perfect." He grunted. He moved between Melissa's legs, lifted them and entered her, shoving his cock deep into her, pulling back and ramming full into her cunt once more. He pulled free. "Alissa, taste your sister on my cock first."

Alissa oozed to her knees. Chris took Landon's place between Melissa's legs and fed his cock carefully into her swollen pussy. She groaned.

Landon approached Alissa. Alissa licked his cock and sucked at the end before pulling him fully into her mouth. He pulled away. "Enough. Next."

Chris pulled out of Melissa and presented his milky cock to her.

I moved to Melissa and entered her. My cock had been lodged in Alissa's ass crack for so long, the feeling of Melissa's slick, wet and incredibly soft pussy boiling with sexual satisfaction nearly undid me. I sank into her. She lifted her legs. I put my hands under her knees and pressed my cock completely into her.

"Oh Sonny! Fuck me, Sonny! Thank you, thank you for letting me . . . ugh . . . giving me . . . ugh."

I pulled free and confronted Alissa. Sammy entered his Aunt behind me. Alissa stared up at me. "Is it okay? Can I join my sister?"

I caressed her face. "You fuck only me." I said loud enough for everyone to hear. "After this, you are mine to do with as I like."