Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene sat back. "How was that?" She asked brightly.

Alissa only groaned.

I took that moment to pull off my shirt and kick of shoes, pants and briefs. I was nude. Darlene got to her feet, staring at my hard cock. I gestured but she ignored me. "Turn around, bend over her. I am going go fuck you." I spoke with a tight voice. After all this time, I was finally going to enter Darlene Emerson. I confess, gazing at her clothed body, I gave Landon not the slightest thought.

She did and I did, lifting her dress and peeling her hips open, revealing a delicate pink little flower, open and waiting. I touched her pussy with a finger and Darlene jerked.

"Okay. Okay. I'm okay." She murmured.

I fingered her for a moment and discovered she was utterly dry. Her earlier excitement had apparently dissipated. That slowed me. I relaxed and my cock drooped. Shit, I had been so hard for so long, so often, I was surprised I got any reaction to the bell; happy but delighted and surprised. Kyla, bless her heart, came over to me, while I fingered Darlene. Kyla got to her knees and began to suck my cock. And, yes, that worked perfectly. I was hard again in an instant. Thankfully. Realistically, how much starch could I have left. For a dumb moment, I almost regretted mounting Alissa so often last night.

Then I felt it. Darlene's hips moved. She sucked air between her teeth and then blew out in a huge sigh. Her pussy twitched under my finger. Then a smear of moisture and then a trickle that coated my finger. I tweaked her flesh a little and then went looking for her entrance. She grunted as I found it and pushed my finger into her clasping pussy. My god the woman was tight. Her pussy clinched on my finger so hard it felt like a rubber band on me. I pulled out my finger. I had something better for that spot.

I moved behind her, pulling free of Kyla's mouth, who shuffled out of my way. I touched the end of my cock to Darlene Emerson and she squeaked. I could not resist. I love the sound of the words! "Say it." I hissed.

Darlene did not hesitate. She spoke immediately. "Push it in. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." She murmured. "Fuck me, Sonny."

I did. I pushed against her finding her entrance and encountering her youthful, babyless constriction. She was tight! I jerryed around and then pressed harder. After a minute of this, she moaned and her body bucked once. Then she pushed back at me and my cock settled into her. I pushed deep into Darlene Emerson.

"Oh sweet fucking god!" Darlene growled. "Oh my god, he is actually fucking me. Everyone can see. His, his, oh fuck, his cock is pressing into me. Damn it feels good to have a cock shoving into me. I love it. I love having a new, strange cock penetrate me. Mount me, Sonny! You know you want to! Ride me, fuck me, fill me."

Darlene's affinity for words matched my own. As good as she felt, I discovered my Alissa action had indeed taken off my considerable edge. I gripped Darlene's hips and pulled her back and I jammed forward, ramming my cock into her. Her body bucked and then I was sliding deeper, till constricted by her pussy but as wet as she had become, I fit just fine. Her body was slick inside, clasping me tightly. I truly thought I would last for days but by the sixth or seventh cycle into her pulsing body, I was ready to cum.

She sensed it, she said it. I did.

"Oh my god, my god, oh fuck!" I groaned. My cock found its place and sank into it, filling her with hard cock while her body flexed and clinched around me. It was so fucking good! Being inside her was the most perfect moment, even with an audience. Her considerable ass flattened against me as I rammed into her, bouncing against me. As I spewed, I got lightheaded. When I finished, which was really fast; I must have been running on empty, I pulled out of her and stumbled back to the chair, with an extended but very satisfied groan.

From my vantage point, I noted that Darlene had taken one of Alissa' great breasts in to her mouth and was sucking for all she was worth. Kyla ran a hand up the woman's leg, well under the skirt.

"Do you want to clean up honey. Four more to go."

Darlene lifted her head, shaking it emphatically. "No. No, please. If, if you all don't mind, I, I want to have cum from five men in me at the same time. Then Kyla can eat me like she promised."

There must have been more to that than I knew. Sammy, never shy, was up and naked in about ten seconds. He penetrated her and she bucked into a much grander orgasm. He held on but as a second, then a third arrived, he gave up waiting and pounded her from behind. Darlene's forehead was planted between Alissa's breasts. Alissa's black hands steadied her, holding her by the shoulders. Sammy hammered her from behind. When he came, Darlene did not seem to notice. Her orgasms were rolling though her like cars of a train.

Sammy sagged but Chris had stripped. Sammy pulled free. Darlene groaned and lifted her head. When Chris slammed into her, she grunted and dropped her head again. Her voice had dissipated in the heat of her climaxes. Chris slow-stroked her for awhile. In and out, in and out, her body rocking with him, trying to get him to speed up, to increase the pressure, to magnify the sensations rocketing through her body. Darlene arched and surged back at him but he continued to pump her body.

I glanced over at Landon and he had the most peculiar look on his face. He was transfixed, his eyes did not blink but then he flinched, like he just noticed I was looking at him. He looked over at me, his face did not change expression. For a moment, while his girl friend moaned through a new round of lesser orgasms, I thought we had turned down a very bad path. On her back with Darlene bent over her, Alissa looked up at the orgasming woman and then at Landon and finally at me. She was about to speak something, to say something grownup, conventional and sensible when Landon suddenly stood, and opened his pants. He shuffled over to the side of the table.

Darlene was rocking so hard now, she had no idea where her balance was or was going to be. She saw Landon approach and tried to lift a hand but the rocking motion tipped her back onto it and she stared at him while he took out his very hard, blue-veined monster and held it with one hand. She twisted, while Chris pumped her, and stretched her neck towards Landon, her mouth opening as she did so. There were a perfect match. He moved closer, close enough that she could suck half of his cock into her mouth.

It was a silly idea, practically speaking. The girl was huffing and puffing so much as the orgasms rolled through her body, she could bare breathe much less suck consistently but I suppose that was a moment when the thought counted for everything. Landon reached out and caressed her cheek, then held her head still while he pressed his cock deeper into her mouth. She gagged immediately and choked but did fight him. She regained control and sucked more righteously as the last wave of pleasure subsided.

Chris, pumping like an oil rig, was drilling deep into Darlene's body. She finally gained control of her body enough to stop the rocking. Chris rammed into her and then his orgasm came. He pulled Darlene Emerson's ass against his body and hunched hard at her, pouring her full of more cum.

The room filled with the squelching sound as her body overflowed. Her thighs, what I could see of them were soon awash in fluid, glistening and shining with it as it flowed down and out of her. Alissa watched all this with wide, amazed eyes, unsure what to do with herself. I patted the air and she lay back and relaxed, accepting her front row seat for the pillaging of the woman bent over her.

Chris backed out of Darlene's body and she immediately wagged her ass. I don't know about you but when I see a woman wagging her bare ass like that, it just screams that she wants a cock shoved somewhere and right now. Brent apparently thought so too. He appeared in my tunnel of vision and fit the woman over the tip of his cock. He ground his hips a little, tilting and cocking his cock form side to side so she could feel the girth of him.

I had lost track of Kyla. She appeared in my vision, sliding coyly onto the arm of my chair. She leaned in to me, pressing the side of her breast along the side of my face. "I have never seen anything like that." She breathed, her voice barely a breeze in my ears.

I looked at her just as Brent began to pull Darlene onto his cock. "Jealous?" I asked.

Kyla tore her eyes away from the plundered girl and nodded. "But of everyone. Oh my god, I don't know who has the best of the ... the ..."

Darlene squealed, shook loose from Landon's cock so she could scream. Half of Brent's cock was inside of her body. She was rocking up onto her toes while lifting her hips then dropping and popping her ass down, trying to get more of the tension of being filled. She grunted, when some of his little monster clicked into her. She was helpless, tottering on the edge of collapse but unwilling to release her knees and fall over. They were locked and she rocked and rocked, the huge cock descending ever deeper into her straining body.

"Oh my fucking god, fuck me with that monster!" Darlene groaned. Her eyes were wild when she looked back at Brent. Brent was focused, he had taken off his glasses and so he could not see too well but he had two firm handfuls of her ass and was pulling her to and fro, like he was doing the odd dance with the hands. Each time she rocked back, more of his cock eased into her. Darlene finally broke and her arms collapsed over Alissa. Brent was unwilling to lose her so he held her up, pulling her finally hard against him, wedging his cock into her like a huge rivet.

For a moment, Darlene dangled and then her head dropped and she was searching along Alissa's body for a breast. Finding it, she sucked on the apex. Alissa groaned, jumping and twisting.

Landon left Darlene and moved around to Alissa's head. He centered her and dangled his cock onto Alissa's mouth. Just as I had yesterday, he slid his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Darlene lifted her head to watch the cock burrow into the woman's throat, struggling to straighten her arms again. Alissa sucked the cock in her mouth, her whole body shifting as she tried to take it deeper. The bulge on the side of her gorgeous, perfect neck edged lower.

Darlene grunted and began a whole new series of orgasms, each one mounting in intensity till she was screaming at the top of her voice. At the pinnacle of her orgasm, just when she thought it could not get more intense, Brent began to come inside of her, flushing her full once more. Her voice ran up the register and disappeared, turning into a high pitched whistle that became a wheeze and a groan. I could not see her face but her head bobbed up and down like she was agreeing with something with incredible intensity. Then Landon began to come, pumping into Alissa's tilted mouth while she tried to consume it all. After a while a white foam formed around her thick lips and rivulets ran down her hollowed cheeks.

When Brent tried to pull out of Darlene, she stood up and backed up a step with him. He, ever the gentleman, put an around around her middle, let her skirt drape them and lifted her over to the couch and sat her down on his cock. I could see her face and it looked like she was weeping right up until her body bucked once, a shuddering convulsion that rolled her head around on her shoulders like she was unconscious. She perched on his cock, her legs spread around Brent's, leaning forward while she tensed to receive the new incoming orgasm. When it struck, she flinched back, her head popping backwards. Brent, sensing the impending strike had tilted his face out of the way or Darlene would have broken his nose. The girl could be violent.

"I have to go." Kyla said. She eased off the chair to her knees and right in front of Darlene began to eat Alissa. Alissa, her mouth bubbling full of cock grunted and after about ten seconds, convulsed into her own full-on orgasm. Kyla stood up and walked towards the master bedroom.

"Airtight flight number one leaving as soon as you are ready." She called. "Airtight flight number 2 will leave on the same bed."

Sammy, bless his heart was already hard again. He followed Kyla towards the bedroom. "I get the magic ass!" He called. The sight of the nude black guy circling the white MILF and sweeping her towards the bed incited me. My cock was hard again. I got up and tried to walk casually into the bedroom. No one else seemed to notice. No one else but Chris seemed inclined to move.

I staggered into the bath. I took a quick shower. I found a tall stack of towels. Someone spoke to the service and they accommodated our little party. I exited the bath, toweling my hair dry, my cock wilted from inattention to find Sammy between Kyla's legs, ramming his cock in and out of her. She was grunting with the effort to keep up with him. When she saw me she smiled and waved.

Had I been Sammy I think I might have found that insulting but not Sammy. I doubt he even noticed. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and continued fucking her. The motion touched something in her and Kyla's eyes quit seeing me. If they had turned completely around, it would not have been more obvious that her body was responding to the deep penetration. Chris was at the door and he sidled past me into the bath. "They are using the other bathroom, I think. They'll ... they'll be in in a minute. Darlene, she, Darlene wants to be airtight while Kyla is." The door shut.

I wasn't going to wait on anyone. I stood beside Kyla's tilted body and the black piston that had her attention. "Turn her over. Time for two." I said conversationally.

Sammy halted. He looked at me, his eyes focusing a little at a time. Finally he shook his head. "Fuck that. I have heard so much about her magic ass, I want a try. Seems like everyone has been in her ass but me."

"And, uh, uh, Brent Rossini." Kyla said. She was bent and in far worse position to be talking than Sammy who seemed perfectly capable of fucking and discussing baseball scores. Not that he was cavalier or inattentive, merely that he had the ability to talk and do about anything.

Sammy halted his work. Kyla, tipped up on her shoulders and straining to stay there, relaxed and he let her slowly topple to the bed. I pulled his cock out of her with a wet slushy sound. He looked down at her. "Did you come, Mrs. Clark?"

For a moment her face registered surprise but then she shook her head. "But I will. I assure you."

He grinned. "I know. Mount up. It is time for two, as Sonny said." The shower was running in the bath. Airtight airlines would be leaving soon, I thought.

Kyla rolled to her knees and sat on her heels. She looked at me and gestured at the bed beside her. "I ride you, right?" She closed her eyes and held them closed for a moment. "Lord, I have been dreaming of this moment and I always had trouble imagining where everyone fit."

Sammy patted her ass. "Wherever we can, Mrs. Clark. We'll fit wherever we can."

"Oh shit, lube. We need lube!" She grunted but Sammy tossed a large tube on the bed beside her. She stared at it.

I think that moment was one of those "this is really happening" moments I have had so often. She just sat there, nude, sitting on her knees and heels, not moving, staring at the bottle of lube. I took that opportunity to roll onto the bed, onto my back next to her. She had positioned me near the edge of the big bed, leaving plenty of room for Darlene. My cock, strangely, remained wilted, not uninvolved but uncommitted. Seeing this, Kyla got astride my legs and bent over me, kissing along the arch of my limber ego. When she licked around the crown and fit her lush lips over it, my loyal cock responded and snapped erect, like a private finally noticing a general in the room after everyone else did while he had been complaining about officers.

Kyla pulled her lips off the end and licked the length once. "My, my but you do respond positively to a little attention. I wonder what he does with a lot of attention?" She crawled up my body, one hand on my cock while her pussy approached. I looked down my bare body at her, seeing the connection pending that we were about to make. When the tall head of my cock touched her pussy lips, I think my head exploded, not the one with a crown, the other one. It felt so damn good all I wanted was that luscious goodness all around me. A moment later, Kyla Clark sank down onto me. There was no, "no" in her body. It was all "yes, yes, yes," and "go, go, go". When her body settled onto mine, she leaned over me. Her calves clutched m hips. Her breasts scrapped along my chest and I looked down at them. They bunched and dangled as she rolled her hips, massaging her canal with my cock. Her eyes flickered and rolled as the penetrating pleasure riddled her awareness. Her head lolled and then her eyes cleared.

"Sonny Duncan, you are inside me again. Isn't this how the whole MILF list started? Wasn't I, uh, uh, the, uh, uh, the first?" Sammy was probing her ass with his finger and a dollop of lube. She bent further and tried to lift her ass to give him better access.

"Pillows. You need pillows." Chris said from the door of the bath. He came over and helped us arrange ourselves. My body bowed over the pillows and Kyla sat astride me, grinding me deeper up into her pussy. Sammy seemed utterly unconcerned and continued to massage Kyla's ass, poking finger or fingers into her repeatedly. She laid down hill on my torso, her lips opened and her head lifted.

Kyla kissed me tenderly, though with little jerks as Sammy probed her back door. "Thank you, Sonny." She whispered. "I am getting all that I want. More. I never, never would have dared have my son this way if you had not shown us the way. I will always love you and I swear, I will fuck you any way, any time, any place you want."

I arched up and kissed her lips, a brush only before I dropped back to the bed. "All the girls say that. Why are you any different?"

Her pussy clamped down on my cock with authority. "Need I, Mr. Duncan, remind you that I have a magic ass!" Her hips rolled forward, ensconcing me deep into her body. "Oh god, his finger is up my ass, while I am full of cock!" She whispered. Then she twisted around to look at Sammy, or at least in his direction. "Quit fucking around, Honeywell, and fuck me. Put your cock in my ass like you have been crowing about for the last half hour!" She fairly growled.

Sammy was undeterred. He continued to probe around inside her ass. Her response to the penetration was striking and wondrous! Her body seemed to echo with his finger, like striking a bell. She throbbed and thrummed with it, twisting and writhing while Sammy fingered her ass. It went on for minutes. When we heard voices in the other room, Sammy withdrew his finger and placed his cock at the entrance to her ass. I know this because she rocked forward onto my chest and began to recount what she thought was happening behind her into my ear.

"He, I can feel the tip of his penis against my ass. Oh god, that is amazing. He is just resting it there, now, oh, now," she groaned as things changed. Her pussy pulsed with her tension. "He, he has pushed into me. I can feel the head, the head of his cock is inside, inside my ass. Oh god, he is fucking my ass while I have your cock in my pussy!" Kyla buried her face in the hollow of my neck, then she turned her head. "He, uh, uh, he is pushing deeper. Deeper." She whispered, her voice taut as a piano wire. Her body rocked and then lifted so far I thought she was going to lose me.

Her pussy smoothed along the whole length of my cock and then stopped right before it sprang free, she held me there, her pussy kissing me with taut lips. The head remained hooked just inside of her and then she crashed down onto me. My cock pierced her and she groaned. I thought the world was moving but it was only Brent laying down beside me. A moment later I could see Darlene astride his thighs, her two hands wrapped around his fully erect little monster, holding it with both hands. She noticed me watching her and grinned down at me just as Sammy pinned Kyla between us. Kyla jerked and then lifted her head.