Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She really does come with a cock in her ass. She did not even touch herself." Alissa said, wonder in her voice. "I'm jealous."

I was too spent to laugh.

Suddenly Cheng Wei sat up, his head turning this way and that. He staggered to his feet and tottered into the other room. I think I closed my eyes because next thing I knew he was standing beside us, dressed.

"Phone call. Have to go back to Chicago. Something came up." He looked around the room. "You fuck MILFs here all weekend." He straightened and his oxford English returned. "I will leave my credit card with them to cover all costs. You can have the room till Monday noon. Room service, whatever you want. I will pay every expense. Her ass, fucking her ass is amazing!" He grinned. "Mr. Duncan, you may have ruined me. If you will accept an IOU, will will pay you for your MILF and her good service."

I looked over Alissa's twisted, nude black body and nodded.

Kyla rolled onto her back and looked over at us and grinned. She looked so proud, nude and proud and fucked out. Well, not that last. She had the appearance of a woman who could fuck a battalion at that moment.

"Mr. Duncan, thank you for introducing me to your MILFs. Mrs. Honeywell, we will speak again I am sure. Perhaps we can ..."

Alissa shook her head. "We most certainly cannot. I am Sonny's. Only if he gives me away." She snuggled closer, pressing her wondrous ass against my cock which duly became hard, nearly instantly. She looked around at me and then wiggled her ass harder against me and my mindless cock. What a fucking simpleton, but I love him!

"Or he could sell me, if you like dark meat." She said with a sarcastic giggle. "But, you know what they say, once you go black you never go back!"

She ground her ass back against my newly hard cock. I looked up at Cheng Wei. "I'd shake your hand, Mr. Cheng, but I am afraid I am a bet messy with Mrs. Honeywell's honey." I said.

"Mrs. Honeywell's honey? Oh, oh, oh Mr. Duncan you so funny! You funny man! MILF fucker, ass fucker, and funny man!" Cheng fairly guffawed, only stopping when he was wracked with a coughing bout. When it passed, he turned back to us and put one hand over the other fist and bowed slightly. "Old Chinese traditional greeting. Be well, Sonny. Our associate will most surely be in touch with you. I'll just go now."

He did.

In the ensuing silence, I looked over at Kyla. She sat up, her face glowing. Before anyone said anything we heard the door again and Mr. Cheng reappeared. He went right to Kyla and dropped a sheaf of bills beside her.

"Five thousand. Half for Sonny, like you said." He looked at the rest in his hands. "What the fuck, take it all." He dropped the wad of bills. "Sayonara." He said and left.

So much for the IOU, I thought, not sure what the change in the transaction meant. It occurred to me that he was still a bit off from having had Kyla's magic ass. Who can blame him?

No one spoke for a few moments. Then Darlene said, "Hey, wait a minute, isn't 'sayonara' Japanese? I thought you said he was from China?"

Alissa nodded. "Zai jian, is Chinese for good-bye."

I shook my head. I was rapidly learning that things only make sense once in a while.

"We have to be going." Kyla said. She moved around, finding her clothing. When she was dressed she looked exactly like a hooker who had just been fucked. She walked with that curious roll of the ass that suggested she had been penetrated from behind, in her behind. She moved over to the side of our bed and looked down on Mrs. Honeywell and I.

"I am going to go now. Uh, I am leaving the money."

"I shook my head. "Take half, like he said. A deal is a deal."

She shook her head. "I am not a hooker."

"I am, I'll take it!" Darlene said.

"Shut up." Both Kyla and I said at the same time.

"Jinx!" I said. "Mrs. Clark, I need you to take it. If, if he calls and asks if you took it, I do not want to lie and he will not be happy if it turns out he did not pay for fucking you. It is the Chinese wall between him and the women he fucks that seems to be important to his wife."

Kyla shook her head. "Is everyone in the world utterly and hopelessly perverse?"

"No," I returned immediately, "just the ones you fuck."

She smiled primly. "You mean who fuck me." She said sweetly. She picked up the cash and ostentatiously counted the hundred dollar bills. "Jesus Felix Gomez." She mumbled. "There is sixteen grand here." She then counted out eight thousand and dropped it on the bed. Then she tossed the rest after it. "There I took it. Now I am paying you back for the use of your black slut here. She eats pussy very well, thank you." She jerked her head at Darlene, a very masculine motion that looked funny. "And for the services of your ass virgin."

I stared at the money. Fuck me that was a lot of cash. More than I had ever seen before. I gathered it up and stuck it under a pillow. I patted Alissa on the ass. "I'll put that on your fucking account, princess."

Kyla gave me a "what the fuck?" look and then she looked at Darlene. "I took a taxi, sweety. Will you give me a ride home?"

The two women walked out of the room together, arm in arm, looking for all the world like a mother-daughter pair of hookers, formed from the same luscious clay, though Darlene was taller.

I blacked out. When I woke up it was three in the morning and the lights were still on, the room was exactly as I had left it. My waking roused Alissa and we staggered together down to the master bedroom.

"This is some place. I have been in some nice rooms but this is by far the best." She patted my bare ass. "Are you going to use the room, like he suggested."

I looked at her. "Not very subtle, mom." Her hand on my ass smacked me much harder. I caught that hand on the back stroke and pulled her face to face to me, her nude body flush against me. "Don't act like you never fucked your son. I happen to know you would fuck anyone."

She grinned a sleepy, tired grin. She kissed me on the lips, her body roiling against me which woke up my cock. She was such an arousing woman I could not help it. "Anyone you tell me to fuck, Sonny." She grinned. "Yes, Sonny, I'll fuck whoever you tell me to fuck, however you tell me to fuck them, whenever you want me to fuck me." She shook her hand loose and patted my ass. "So?"

"You think I should stay here? Spend his money." My mind hitched. "Fuck. Kyla did not take her share of the cash." Then I remembered and nodded.

Alissa nodded. "You go get it, put out the do not disturb sign and meet me in the shower. You smell like shit." She grinned.

"You smell like shit too but you look and feel like heaven." I released her and walked away. How it was that this mature, accomplished woman felt like a lover to me, I could not fathom. I did as she suggested, though there was no sign. It took me some time to figure out the light switches and find the one that turned on the "go away maids" sign that would allow us to sleep in the next morning. I found the cash and tucked it into the best pocket of my suit jacket. I supposed it would about cover the cost. Rich guys are fucking fun sometimes. I just wondered when the other shoe would drop.

My cock was fully erect when I stepped naked into the hot shower behind Alissa. She immediately rubbed me down and cleaned my cock. I returned the favor. She was still dripping cum out of her ass and I had to penetrate her with my finger to clean her good. She stood still while I cleaned her up.

"I wonder if this is what it is like to be a woman in a harem? You know, with a eunuch to push his finger up your ass after that master fucks you?"

I slapped her ass, hard. She yelped, but turned into me and we kissed like lovers. Clean, we kissed our way to the bed, toweling each other dry before shutting off the light and crawling into the bed. I was bone tired. When she leaned over me and fit her mouth to mine in the darkness, kissing me with her whole soul, which she had plenty of, my cock responded. She mounted me, setting her body down onto my cock, astride me. She bent to kiss me while she gently rocked her hips.

"Sonny, I am yours." She whispered.

"You are a married woman. What a hussy!" I chortled.

Her ass hammered down at me which only had the effect of making her moan. So she flicked a hand at my shoulder. "Stop it, Sonny. I'm serious."

"Are you going to tell me you love me?"

"Do you love me?" She returned.

I took hold of her ass and arched my cock up into her, grinding our pubic bones together. "Of course, I love you, Mrs. Honeywell. How could I not love a woman that fits so well onto my cock."

Alissa's hips began to ride me faster and faster while she moaned. She grunted and cried over me, her hands, clinching on my chest, scratching me. Her breasts swung over me like billowing flags, silhouetted in the dimness. I caught one between my lips and she grunted, her hips hammering against me as the orgasm flashed through her.

I relaxed, my cock still firmly planted inside of her body. She oozed down onto my chest, her face in the hollow of my neck.

"Sonny, really, I love you. I am not like Laura Wills. I, I do not get off on being treated ... like that. Sammy, Sammy told me about the rail."

I tensed a little, worried about where this was going.

"I, I want to try it. Maybe just once but, I, I want to be one of them, one of the women bound up and fucked like that. Oh, Sonny, you don't know what it is like to have a guy who strokes my sexual imagination like you do."

Did everyone want a ride on the rail? Then I thought about Chris and what he had told me. I went cold. If Jeb Wills was back ... I could not finish that thought.

Astride me, Alissa began to rock her hips gently, making for some very pleasant sensations. "I mean, what I am trying to say, Sonny, is that I love being like this with you. I know, I know you fuck the other MILFs. I, I just want you to know how much I love being with you. I will never give this up so long as you want me. I will, I will fuck anyone and everyone you want but I noticed you did not offer me to Cheng Wei." She hesitated. "I would have but I love that you didn't." She hesitated again. "You could have, I would have done everything you wanted but you didn't even suggest it."

"You sucked his cock." I said, gently reminding her I was not all that and a bag of chips.

She snickered. "I was so excited by then, I think I would have fucked a stallion if you had insisted. I would have done anything but you just gave me this." She kissed the side of my neck. "I'll stay with you this weekend. The whole time, till the maids order us out. I mean, if you want me to. I'll be your lover or your whore." She lifted her head. "Do you like having me like this? Completely compliant? It is such a change from the rest of my life, I love that I can be this cunt, this whore, this bitch who fucks when she's told with you and then stand up and stare down the pricks at the office with equal ferocity." She sighed.

I could feel her looking up at me. God but I loved that feeling. For a moment I was nonplussed and I wanted to be scared of this sort of exposure from the woman presently still mounted on my still very hard cock. She squeezed me and I lost track of my name. Two or three times she clinched my cock with her cunt. I twitched my cock inside of her and Alissa moaned.

"Christ I like it when you do that." She mumbled. Her lips began to kiss my neck, up and down as her hips rolled back and forth over me. He breasts puddled on my chest.

Suddenly I was wide awake. I stretched her legs out straight so she was balanced on me, pinned on my cock. I rolled us over, struggling to get her onto her back. She helped and I was between her splayed legs, my cock still embedded in her body. She rolled her hips under me. The pleasure of this woman flashed through me. I bent over her and kissed her lips but denied the deeper kiss to move to her breasts. Bent over her pinned body, I sucked at each breast while she cooed and sighed. When I pulled at each nipple with my lips she grunted, lifting me with her hips, cinching us more tightly together.

After several minutes kissing and sucking her breasts, I rose up onto my hands and began a steady, thrusting rhythm. I sank into her welling depths over and over again while she lay under me, her chin arched high, exposing her neck to me.

"Oh yes, Sonny, I love you fucking me. I love your cock inside of me. When I am at work, when I think of you inside me on my desk, with everyone watching, I get so wet. I got so lightheaded one time I had to sit still and wait for it to pass." She chortled, "then I masturbated and came three times, right there in my office. All I could think of was having you under me and my son jammed deep in my ass." She arched between my arms planted beside her and pressed her mouth to mine. The kiss deepened which was impressive, her holding that pose while I fucked her, her hands draped casually over my shoulders, not pulling at me at all.

The kiss ended. I felt the orgasm welling up in me and I increased my tempo. She sensed my intention and her hands moved to my shoulders, pulling me down onto her breasts. I collapsed but eased my weight enough so she could breathe but then fit my hands onto her ass. I gently ground into her. Her legs lifted, letting me settle deeper into her body. The sensation of her open thighs on my sides thrilled me and then I was coming. It happened without warning. One moment I was fucking her and the next I was filling her. Her hands soothed me, petting my back while her hips rolled under me.

After I recovered a little, my cock was utterly deflated. "Did you come?" I asked softly. I only felt her shake her head.

"No. But no never mind. I like this, feeling you take your pleasure from me, that is enough. I came enough last night to fill my tank for, well, till the next time." She chuckled soft, tipping me off her chest. "I think the more I come, the more I want to. Sonny Duncan, what are you doing to me?" The last was a breathed sign.

"Whatever I want." I sighed back, but Alissa Honeywell was asleep, tucked into my arms in the best suite of the Bedford Arms Hotel. Life was sweet.

Even light did not wake me. It was nearly eleven before I roused. I woke to find Alissa sitting in the easy chair in the master bedroom sipping from a steaming cup of coffee.

"If you hadn't been snoring I might have thought you were dead." She said smiling. She wore a conservative pants suit. That was the first thing I noticed.

"New clothes?" I growled, my throat and lips dry.

She nodded. "I ordered them from downstairs. They brought them up a few minutes ago. I got something for you too. That suit, well, you need something else to wear down to brunch.

Her outfit was cream, with a fuzzy sweater blouse and a double-breasted jacket. T made her dark skin pop and crackle, demanding attention.

"I put it on his bill." She said. There was a message on the phone. Cheng said he would be disappointed if you did not spend his money." She uncrossed and recrossed her beautiful legs. "I think we should. I think he needs to pay for last night and it needs to hurt so he won't do it again anytime soon."

Sounded a little reasonable to me but I was not fully awake. "I am sure." It took me time to wake up and get around. By one we were both dressed. Alissa looked awesome in her pants suit. She had guessed well at my size and got me a polo shirt and a pair of khakis. We went down to eat brunch. The buffet was well-picked over so we ordered from the menu. By the time we were done I felt like a big mouthed frog that ate a pillow. I was fucking stuffed, which I understand is a redundancy down under. Alissa and I chatted about nothing or ate in casual silence. As I swabbed up the last of a very good garbage can omelet of my own design with a piece of croissant, I glanced at Alissa. She was staring at me with a very, very obvious look on her face.

I groaned. "You could have warned me. I am stuffed."

She shrugged. "If you don't want to ..."

"I did not sat that."

"How could you tell?" She asked, her eyes delighted and laughing.

"Your expression was, ah, sort of obvious."

She leaned over the table towards me. "I was feeling your cock again, sliding in me. I suddenly got really horny." Her voice sounded like a girl's, a younger version of her present self.

Something pulled my eyes away from her to a young woman with straight, white blond hair that hung down to her lap sitting at the next table. She stared away for a moment but then her brilliant blue eyes flicked over to mine and seeing she was caught, she turned her head and stared quite frankly at me, at us, perhaps. A young white man with a beautiful black MILF is not as usual as you might think. Or hope.

I extended my hand to Alissa and felt her take it; I kept my eyes on the blond girl. She was perhaps in her mid-twenties, rich accoutrements and flashing red lips. She did not look away even when I pulled Alissa into the crook of my arm and moved us together to stand beside the woman. Her eyes looked up at us but she did not tilt her head even a little, merely cocking her eyes up to meet my gaze.

"I am going to take her upstairs and fuck her. Again." I said in a low voice. "Would you care to join us?"

I give the girl credit, she only blinked once. She answered me most sweetly. "Thank you, no. I am waiting for someone."

"I hope he is worth waiting on. As good as this one is." Alissa said, her voice unnaturally breathy. She reached around and brushed a hand against my now, very hard cock.

I groaned.

Now the woman smiled. "From the look on your face, I doubt anyone is as good as he is." She smiled sweetly. "Please enjoy yourselves. I'll be thinking of you." She looked away and we were dismissed.

I never got accustomed to this poise and grace that went with money. I felt like I was always just one simple sneeze away from a very messy faux pas the whole time I was in such company. Makes a guy tense. The best of these graceful creatures have the ability to put you at your ease while letting you know they have done so.

I released Alissa and she followed me out of the Gainsford, the hotel's main morning restaurant. We were waiting at the elevators when my phone rang. I glanced at it and saw it was Kyla so I answered. My cock was very hard despite the beach ball in my gut. The two sensations of pain and pleasure warred inside of me.

"Sonny? Sonny?" Kyla spoke quickly.

My mind flashed on the events of yesterday and realized I should have called Chris. I wondered vaguely what had become of him and what it meant that his father had returned from whatever mysterious destination had had his attention.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Clark. Sitting lightly, are we?"

She tittered. "Not yet. Tomorrow for sure."

My brow knitted, I felt it and was thinking I was knitting brows now and blamed the blond.

"Sonny, listen, I, ah, I may have done something you might not like."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "I am sure it will be fine, Kyla." I said.

"No, really. Listen, to me. I, uh, just talked to Landon and he was, ah little furious with me."

My ears pricked up. Suddenly the week came dancing over my grave and I shivered. I realized I had no idea where Landon, his mom, and Darlene were with respect to the cock and pussy situation. I struggled to find some amorphous comment but found nothing suitably vague. I said, "Oh?" which I do not count as a comment, barely even a word and very far from an actual response to the situation.

Silence. Then, "Sonny, listen, Landon said I should not surprise you. I thought, I just thought it would be cool to, you know, surprise you."

I did not like the tone of this conversation. My stomach rumbled as the staff in my stomach went about stowing all the crap I just ate into my gustatory warehouse. It gave me a new pain in my stomach. So I changed the subject. "You did not take your cash last night, dear." I said, chiding lightly.

1...56789...15