Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

I pulled Alissa to the other bed. We fought with her dress and got if off. The stretchy white material clung to her, like it did not want to go. Who can blame it? Hugging Alissa's body is a job any right-minded being of any description would never surrender. I removed her bra but slapped her hands when she touched the buckles on the side of her boots. Nude but for the white boots, she got onto her knees.

Kyla struggled under Wei Cheng's assault. She got to her knees but crumpled again. Their bodies popped as they slapped together over and over again, the only sound in the room besides Alissa's gasping.

I got behind Alissa and followed suit. She bent forward, pressing her breasts to the bed. She moaned as she did so, feeling the pressure on them ... and liking it. She opened her legs wide to allow me to sit between the white boots. They were slick and cool to the touch. The contrast on her black skin was brilliant. I laid my hands on her hips and ran them down to the supple, shiny leather on her thighs. Her ass waved in the air, like a swaying tree in an erratic wind. When I ran my hands up to her hips again, she became still. I used my hands to peel her ass open, exposing her pussy. The darkness of her skin highlighted her pink cleft. She flinched when I touched a finger to her.

"Oh god, Sonny. Oh god." She moaned.

"He is fucking me, Lissa." Kyla cried from the other bed. "I am fucking him."

Alissa turned her head to look at Kyla.

Perversely, I did not like her dividing her attention, so I pushed a finger inside of her. Alissa grunted with a curious tone of satisfaction and pushed back, sheathing my finger with her slick, soft flesh. She shuddered.

"Oh Sonny, oh god, I want it. Please, please don't tease me now. I, oh please!"

I could not tell if she meant it or if she was just showing off. My cock was so hard I really did not care. I stirred her pussy with my finger, swishing around inside of her till a trickle of liquid appeared, telling me she was not lying. The stimulation aroused her but she held perfectly still.

"Cock." She grunted once.

"Sonny, I think she wants your cock in her." Darlene said from behind us.

I did not like that feeling, the feeling of Darlene staring at my back. I wanted to watch her watching us. I got off the bed, pulling my finger out of the black woman and then turning her so her head was towards Darlene. Alissa understood immediately.

"Oh god, Sonny, you are going to make me look at her while you fuck me? Oh god, yes, Sonny, fuck me while she watches." Alissa's voice was tight with desire, strung taut with expectation.

I resumed my position behind her magnificent ass and peeled her open once more. Her head sank down between her elbows. Her ass arched in a none too subtle invitation. I rose behind her and with one hand ran my cock head down her furrow.

"Oh lord, Sonny. Put it in. Please, I want it so badly. Oh my fucking Christ, fuck me!" Alissa's voice twanged with need.

Up and down, up and down her increasingly slick furrow, I caressed her with my cock. She knew what is was. Several times as I passed that boiling center she tried to shove herself onto it. I avoided it, holding her away with one hand.

"God, Sonny, just fuck her. I would be crazy by now." Darlene said.

On the other bed, Kyla sang the first chorus of her orgasmic refrain. Cheng muttered in Chinese, ramming her, slapping their bodies together over and over. As I watched, he thrust deep and stiffened. Kyla's ass was weaving and grinding against him. She panted and gasped, her body rocking back and forth as Mr. Cheng came inside of her.

Alissa was watching them too. I looked back and saw her face turn, her lips red and open, licking them with her tongue. I positioned my cock at her entrance and thrust into her. I sank through her incredible flesh a few inches, pulled back and thrust into her again. She squished, bubbling a little so that a line of liquid ran down her inner thigh clear to the top of the boots. I pulled back again and pushed into her again. Still her body clinched about me.

"Oh god, Sonny, so good, so good!" Alissa lifted her head, the wench, and looked directly at Darlene. "I feel his cock inside of me. I am tingling all over with the sensation. Don't you wish it was you? Don't you wish he was going to fuck you?"

What a bitch! If she only knew the situation ... who am I kidding, she would have said the same things.

"Oh my god, yes. I wish, I wish ..." Darlene's eyes left Alissa's and found mine. They looked pained, squinting with the stress of the moment.

I pulled out of Alissa, with no small regret. She grunted and looked back at me, her face a mask of accusation.

On the other bed, Cheng Wei pulled his drooping cock out of Kyla Clark. She groaned with the departure, remaining on her knees.

I tapped Alissa on the hip. "Mr. Cheng needs cleaning, dear Alissa. Please suck his cock for him. I think it is time for wonder ass over there to show off her talents."

Mr. Cheng stood at the back of the bed, staring at us. When Alissa struggled off the bed and stood on unsteady legs, white thigh boots, he stepped backwards.

Alissa chuckled. "Don't worry, big guy, I don't bite." Her voice rasped. She did not walk to him, she got carefully to her knees and crawled towards him. He moved a little away from the bed and then awaited her arrival. She lifted her head and when she was close enough, she licked along the length of his cock. She sat up, the boots squeaking as she pressed her knees together and sat back on them. She sucked his cock into her mouth, slurping loudly.

"Oh fuck." Darlene muttered. "I have seen it all now."

I got off the bed, my cock bobbing in front of me. I approached and stood right in front of her. Her eyes crossed looking at my glistening instrument.

"Oh Sonny, don't do this. I, I have no self-control." Darlene whispered.

Only Alissa's slurping sounds touched us.

Fuck I wanted her to touch my cock, to suck it but if she did, it was legs in the air and Sonny down deep. I could not do that. I moved away, regret humming a duet between us like a singing electric wire. I turned and saw Kyla on the bed. I got distracted from Darlene, thankfully and wonderfully.

I moved to the bed. I pushed on Kyla's hip and she toppled over like a badly stacked pile of bricks, though she was wonderfully stacked. "Suck me, Mrs. Clark, goddammit I mean Mrs. Sloan." I said, glancing at Mr. Cheng. I doubt he paid any attention with his cock lodged in Alissa's mouth. She heard me though and stopped her ministrations on his cock.

His eyes opened and he turned his head to look at Kyla. "Suck him." Mr. Cheng said. "Then we fuck ass." Pidgin Mr. Cheng was back.

Kyla rolled heavily to her side and rose up to lick my cock. She kissed the end, flicking her tongue around the helmet. The sensation shot through me like she was trying to restart my heart. No need, it was hammering in my chest so fast I was having trouble breathing around it. Abruptly she sucked me deep into her mouth, pressing her head onto me like an olive on a toothpick. I felt her throat constrict around the end of my cock and then she held still. Her throat twitched, massaging and pulsing.

I put a hand on her head and pushed her away. She looked confused. I pushed her onto her back.

Mr. Cheng was staring down at the black woman attached to his cock. He was panting, sweating like he had been working out. His hands were splayed out to each side, still like he did not know what to do with the mouth sucking his cock.

Alissa sucked loudly, pressing her head forcefully down his cock.

I moved behind her and twined my hand in her thick, shiny, black hair. I gently pulled. She resisted just for a moment. But then she backed off Cheng's cock. I pulled a little harder and she grunted.

When his cock popped free of her lips. I tapped the side of her head nearest Kyla. "Her turn." I said. Alissa turned her head to look up between Kyla's legs. Kyla opened them wider and settled comfortably onto her back. Alissa crawled to the bed, crawled up onto it, crawled up between Kyla's legs. The black woman, framed by Kyla's much paler legs, stuck out her long tongue and touched the tip to Kyla's bubbling pussy.

"Oh my god." Kyla wheezed. "Oh shit, Lissa, eat me!"

Alissa did.

"Okay, now I have seen everything." Darlene said.

Mr. Cheng glanced at Darlene.

My cock twitched, literally bobbing up and down and I turned to look at Darlene. My most holy fuck I wanted her at that moment. Her lips were ruby red and opened, showing me the tip of her tongue. Just as I was about to go fuck her, Mr. Cheng pressed the tip of one finger against my bare shoulder.

"No, Mr. Duncan. Not while I am here. You cannot fuck the daughter of my client. That would never do."

I did not move.

"Fuck your black bitch, here. I am sure she wants it. She sucks cock very well, I must say. Very well." Cheng laughed. "Particularly for an attorney. What will Sid say when I tell him his attorney sucked my cock?"

I had no answer but his idea was a good one. I moved behind Alissa just as Kyla fired into a wracking, cracking good orgasm, bucking and thrashing as Alissa continued to thrash her pussy with lips and tongue. When I lay my hands on Alissa's ass, she got off her knees, on the end of the bed, standing on the end. She gripped, Kyla by the calves and pulled her down the bed. Kyla squeaked and looked up, seeing me behind Alissa she giggled and scrunched down toward Alissa before pressing the black woman's face back between her legs.

I waited behind Alissa till they returned to their song of bliss, Alissa humming and Kyla jerking and surging beneath, mumbling.

"Mr. Duncan is amazing, yes?" Mr. Cheng said behind me.

My back tingled for a moment but I peeled Alissa open, dividing her ass to expose her to my cock. I touched her with it and she lifted her head.

"Mr. Duncan is very amazing." She growled. "Fuck me, Sonny."

"Yes, Mr. Duncan is amazing. Fuck her, Sonny!" Darlene hissed from her vantage point on her chair.

I used the head of my cock to separate the folds of Alissa till I found her luscious entrance and then I duly entered her. This time, I slid deep into her without the least resistance from her inner muscles. Once rooted inside of her, however, her muscles began to ripple around me. That first moment inside a women is always so very, very sweet. I nearly erupted but I had to fuck her ass in a minute. I pulled completely out of her. I wanted to enter her again, I wanted to but I slapped her flank instead.

"Ass." I whispered.

Kyla cried with a new surge of orgasm that cut off when Alissa's mouth left her pussy. Alissa struggled to stand upright, then walked out to her purse. She returned with lube. Kyla told her she had more and Alissa returned to the living room, returning with a second, larger tube.

Alissa got to her knees on the bed. I went to Kyla and rolled her onto her tummy. "Time for the ass, Kyla." I muttered.

"Uh huh." She hummed.

I looked at Cheng Wei. "Are you ready to fuck her ass?" I could see he was very ready but thought it was polite to ask.

He just nodded. His normally narrow eyes had widened. "I watch you, then you help."

"Help?" I thought?

Mr. Cheng waved a distracted hand at Darlene.

I looked at her. "Have you done the brown dirt highway?" I asked.

She nodded, staring fixedly at me.

I don't really think she understood. I picked up Kyla's tube of lube and tossed it at her. "Lube her up for Mr. Cheng, will you?"

For a moment she just stared then she giggled. "I have never, only with me, by myself." She muttered.

"I know. Get over it. I have to demonstrate on Mrs. Honeywell, here. You are nominated to clear the way for cock into Mrs. Clark." Dammit! I thought. I did it again. "Mrs. Sloan."

Darlene nodded. What a sport!

I got on the bed behind Alissa. She had piled two pillows under her stomach and tits. Her knees were planted wide. She turned her head and balanced on her shoulders, so she could reach behind herself and pull her hips apart. She arched her back. Her whole black body begged for penetration.

I could not help it, I moved close and rammed my cock into her cunt. Mrs. Honeywell cried with pleasure and then as I pumped into her, she began to squeal and then she bucked with her orgasm.

Darlene had moved over to Kyla's bed but turned to watch Alissa orgasm. She shook her head, her face a mask of envy.

I caught the look. "None for you. You have been naughty so you have to just watch."

She made a mean face at me then turned to Mrs. Clark who had assumed roughly the same pose Mrs. Honeywell has taken.

I pulled out of the black woman, while she still quaked with orgasm. She did not seem to notice. I felt slighted but she would notice me in a minute. To her incredible credit, she had not released her ass while she came, pulling hard on each beautiful black ass cheek with her strong hands. Her fingers creased the smooth black surface of her ass cheeks, pulling hard at them, opening herself to what she knew was coming next.

I popped off the cap of the lube and she flinched, panting as she was from her recent orgasm, her hearing proved to be just fine.

On the other bed Kyla groaned. Darlene was sawing a slick finger in and out of Kyla's ass. "Fucking A, what an ass. Mr. Cheng, you are in for a treat!" Darlene said.

Kyla twisted around trying to look at the girl, an expression of pure pride on her face.

Mr. Cheng just stared and nodded, licking his lips, his hands wiping up and down his bare thighs. Anticipation etched tension into his body, not the least his very erect, curved cock.

I followed suit, dabbing lube on my finger and applying it to Alissa's ass. Till that moment, she had been waving her ass back and forth but at my merest touch, she became completely still. She arched her ass and pulled hard on her cheeks, parting her body for me. My finger encountered her tight sphincter. She grunted as I pushed lube into her sphincter and then my finger penetrated through it. She did not flower as Kyla did. Her body resisted but the slickness eased my entrance. Deeper and deeper while Alissa hummed with the intrusion. Her body seemed to shimmer as though she was mirage about to blink out of existence if I did not fuck her in a hurry.

More lube and deeper into her ass. A shudder rippled through the black woman, shifting her body.

"Oh god, Sonny, my ass, my ass, my ass," she chanted but I could not get her meaning. I had my own agenda.

I got behind her and looked over at Mr. Cheng. "Go slow. They have to adjust as you push into them." I put my cock against the little cone of her ass and pressed forward. Alissa grunted and pulled hard, her whole body tensing which served only to resist me. I put lube on my cock and pulled back. "When she tightens, pull out and then push forward again, a little at a time." Back and forth I moved, pressing my cock deeper and deeper into the Alissa's plush, open ass.

"Oh fucking lord!" Alissa groaned as I sank deeper into her body. I held still. She ass gripped me and then winked, twitched and relaxed. "Deeper. Fuck my ass, Sonny!" Mrs. Honeywell crooned. "I, I, I want it. God in heaven I want your cock in me! In my, my ass!" Her voice became ragged.

I obeyed. I am housetrained. I pulled back and pressed slowly and forcefully into the woman bent before me. She groaned as each inch of cock slid into her body.

"Yesssssss," she hissed. "Fuck me in the ass, Sonny. Oh my fucking god!" She released one ass cheek. Her ass was large enough that the action let it pop back into place. I felt its plush arch against my stomach. She put the freed hand between her legs. "Fuck me, Sonny. I want to come while you are fucking my ass." She began to thrum her pussy. Immediately her body jerked and jumped.

I took firm hold of her waist and rammed her, hard. My cock sensed her action as her body responded to her own hand between her legs. Her other hand released her ass and I was equally cushioned by it. She threw her hand out to the side, balancing herself while the right hand began to put pleasure's tension into her body.

I confess I forgot Mr. Cheng. All I wanted was to come in Mrs. Honeywell's ass. I pulled slowly back and then pushed forward, pressing equally slowly but with greater force deeply into Alissa's chocolate depths. Suddenly her ass gripped me and then she bucked under me. Once, twice, three times her body lurched as the orgasm by her own hand shook her.

God the feeling of her body responding to both sets of stimulation was marvelous. Her ass seemed to melt around my cock. The former feeling of rigid tension gave way to a stout, milky, pulsing. Whatever happen next washed away in a volcanic orgasm that lashed me with the suddenness of a summer storm. I was coming so suddenly all I could do was jam my cock as deep into Mrs. Honeywell as I could and hang on. That was pretty deep. She sensed my orgasm and she elicited a new climax of her own, then another and another. Her body pulsed with each new wave, clinching hard down onto my cock.

Mine abated and I felt my cock seized over and over again by her convulsing body. Over and over again her ass clinched down hard on my cock. Each time I thought I was on the way to softening and retreating, her ass would seize me and clinch around me. My cock responded each time, hardening more and more till I was once more fully erect inside her. Alissa was coming continuously now, her hand working her pussy and clit as though independent of the rest of her body. Over and over she bucked. My cock had regained consciousness and while she quaked from one orgasm to another, I began to probe and pump into her ass once more. She was awash with the lube and my cum. I finally shoved against her, luxuriating in the feel of her rippling ass as I rooted myself deeply into her ass.

Alissa grunted into another orgasm, as if she ever ceases. She was gasping, gulping, and panting and then tensing as each new wave of pleasure seized her and tore through her body. She began to waver. I was between her thighs and her knees were wide but her body began to tilt and then shift on the bed. Her balance was leaving her. She tilted so far I had to put out a hand to steady us, bending far over her ass as I did so. Once righted, I reach beneath her and found a breast.

Alissa grunted. "Oh fuck, Sonny, not that too, oh no, no, please I can't!" Her voice was a high whine. I cupped her breast. She moaned. I rubbed and massaged it and her ass rippled around my cock. I pinched her nipple, hard, and she bucked into a violent orgasm that controlled her whole body. She cried and grunted and cried over and over again. Her ass pulsed around my cock.

I came again.

The orgasm rose up and struck me dumb and blind. I fell over Alissa's back while she shook with her own orgasms. I went limp, my cock retreated and I slid to the side. Her right hand was still thrumming between her legs but as I toppled off of her, I felt her suddenly go limp. I came to rest on my back and she rolled against me, her plush ass against my waist.

"Oh my god!" I heard Darlene mutter before I closed my eyes.

I don't know how long I was gone but I woke from my blissful darkness to Kyla's screaming cries. Alarmed, I jerked awake and looked over at her. Her head was bobbing and her body was pistoning back and forth, suspended on her elbows and knees and the pillows underneath her. Cheng Wei was hammering her from behind, his cock clearly planted in her ass. Kyla was calling out and then she convulsed, bucking against Cheng's rampant pounding.

Cheng began to come, his body tensing even while his hips continued little strokes against Kyla's pale ass. His hands were on her waist but in the end, he toppled away from her out of our sight. Alissa had twisted against me to watch them. She twisted her head and I leaned over her and kissed her lips.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers
1...45678...15