Sharing the MILF List Ch. 15: Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, right. You're right. You can give it to me this afternoon."

"I can?"

"Hey." She said. "That isn't right. I owed you for ..." She chortled. "For services rendered by your, your, a woman."

"This afternoon?" I repeated the phrase, truly puzzled.

The elevator door opened I tried to step out but Alissa pulled me back. I realized we had gotten onto an elevator that did not go to the suite. I hit the top button.

"That is what I have been trying to tell you, Sonny. The guys, I invited them all to the hotel, to your suite, to uh ..." She faded into uneasy silence.

"To what, Kyla?" I said dryly. I thought I knew just fine what "to" she referred to. I was mistaken.

"Sonny, don't be mad. I never really considered that you might not like this."

"Out with it Mrs. Clark?"

The elevator door opened and we were there. We walked down the hall to another private elevator and Alissa used the key card to call it. I waited.

"Sonny, listen, I invited all the guys over, the sons of your MILFs to uh, I invited them over to fuck my ass. You know, I thought it was time to be airtight and I thought it would be cool to do it at the Bedford. I already have one set of fond memories. I thought it would cool to, you know, make some more."

"Cool? I'll call you back." The elevator arrived and we took it up. I wondered where the stairs were. I expected that fire would not be tolerated on this floor.

"What's the matter, Sonny?" Alissa asked.

The boiling in my guts must have shown on my face. I shook my head but then said, "Kyla decided today was the day to be airtight and invited everyone down here to, up here to fuck her ass." The door opened, the gold motif glittered in the ugly, garish light of the afternoon. We opened the suite door, one of two on the floor and went inside.

Alissa followed me down the little hall, into the living room and then into the bathroom where I splashed my face. "Is that so bad. I mean, she, she and Laura are the only MILFs not to be airtight, right? So what if she decided ..." She shook her head. "Fuck, Sonny, don't tell me your feelings are hurt because one of us wants you all to fuck her silly. Sonny?"

I looked over at her and saw the plush woman before me, the barest hint of her dark skin through the blouse. "Since you put it that way," I shook my head. "I don't know why I'm bothered. It's stupid." I dried my face. I took out my phone and dialed. Kyla. I was over it.

"Sonny? Sonny?" Kyla's voice was taut with distress.

"What time." I said.

"Are you angry?" Kyla said softly.

"Why Mrs. Clark, why would I be bothered when a MILF with a wondrous ass calls and wants to fuck me and my friends?" I realized that sounded a little harsh, that my voice matched that impression. My voice softened. "Kyla darling, if you had called earlier, I would not have eaten so much and, besides, you just interrupted my intention to fuck the black woman standing here. She is horny as a French nun..."

"A French Nun? Sonny? What are you saying?"

"French love to be in love, nuns get none, oh forget it. What time did you tell the to be here?"

"Four. But Sonny, you have to call Landon and tell him, ah, tell him it is on. That I can be airtight just like I told him. I told him you'd be okay with it."

I shook my head. I was in the shit and had no idea whose was whose. Alissa raised her eye brows, askance.

"I'll call him." I almost asked about Darlene but thought something about valor and running away. "I'll see you around four then." I disconnected.

"What Sonny?" Alissa asked.

"No sex for you. I have to be ready to fuck Kyla by four."

"That is not what I meant and you know it."

It occurred to me in that moment that I could really tell Alissa everything and she would keep it suitably private.

"Mrs. Wills, she has had hers. Airtight I mean. We all did her last weekend. Well, that week. She got rather more than the rest of you."

Alissa nodded. "Uh huh, Sonny. What about the Clarks?"

I moved to the bar. I fixed us each a drink, bourbon and Pepsi and sat down in the living room. I told her everything I knew, at least what I thought I knew. I am not Catholic but surely that is the relief you feel at confession. I doubt the priest would keep rubbing his crotch during such a confession like Alissa did; on the other hand ... scratch that. None of my business but still, what a stupid fantasy. If they cut off the balls of priests the whole deal might make more sense. But that would likely reduce recruiting success. Who wants to get their nuts clipped? No one I would take dating advice from. Forget it.

"Now I understand." Alissa said when I was done with my recitation.

I glanced at my watch. It was fucking three-thirty. I had talked for nearly an hour.

"Is everyone you know a twist? Or do you just convert us all?" Alissa asked somberly.

I smacked her on the knee. "So? What do you want to do? Want to stay? Or go?"

Alissa smiled and said the most perfect thing. "I am yours to do with as you please."

I immediately got hard. The knot in my stomach, the self-induced pain had faded. I felt strong and alive finally. My phone rang and I realized I had failed to call Landon because it was indeed, Landon.

"Landon, buddy," I said. "I forgot to call you."

"Fucking Alissa?" He said tightly, but did not wait for a response. "You know what Mom did?"

"Yes, yes I forgot to call you. I, it really doesn't matter does it? If a MILF wants to fuck us what are we going to do?"

"Fuck her." Landon said immediately, his tone giving the comment the best possible meaning.

"Right. We fuck her. She said she'd be here at four, where are you?"

"Downstairs."

I guessed he did not have too much concern that I would be upset but then it occurred to me that something else was going on.

"Sammy is here with me. Brent went to get Chris and will be here soon. You have to come down and get us, unless you want us to try talking the majordomo into sending us up?"

"No, no." My mind was racing furiously trying to figure out what I wanted to ask him. I could settle on nothing. "I'll be right down." I hung up. I looked at Alissa.

"They are downstairs?" She said softly.

I nodded.

"You, you cannot say anything, not till you talk to Darlene. That is what I think." She dropped her head. "If you are interested."

I nodded. "I am, of course I am." But then I put Darlene and her little charade out of my mind. I grinned. "Want to have some fun, Mrs. Honeywell?"

Her face clicked through three different expressions finally settling on a nod and silent impassivity.

"I am going down to get Landon and Sammy. Take off your clothes. You are going to be fluffing my friends."

Her hand went to that place over the sternum that is right between her huge breasts. Something about the gesture seemed to amplify her breasts, magnifying them and making them seem huge, really humongous just then. My cock got hard, er, stayed hard.

I left her and went down to get Landon and Sammy.

Landon looked like he had been on a three day binge. Sammy was grinning from ear to ear but I chalked it up to pussy dreams. We left him downstairs to bring up Brent and Chris when they arrived, at Landon's suggestion.

The door no sooner closed then Landon turned to me. "Don't be mad, buddy. Really. I cannot help myself." He reached into the pocket of his jacket and took out the prototypical ring box."

"Oh fuck." I breathed.

"I am going to ask Darlene to marry me." He said. His eyes looked wild, almost bulging like someone who had too little sleep and too much of, well, too much of something.

I almost asked if he was high or sailing or something but stifled myself. "Congratulations." I managed to get out. I offered him a hand and he shook it enthusiastically. To myself I said, "what the fuck do I do now?" That was a hell of a question and I had no fucking idea. "Congratulations." I said again, then suddenly. "Holy shit, dude, you are getting engaged!" The whole thing hit me, what it meant to him and how much Darlene was going to adore that. Irrespective of their tangled web, they were met for each other. I hugged him hard and truly. The elevator door opened and I let go of him.

"Jesus, Sonny, what the fuck. I think you cracked a rib."

I snatched the ring box out of his hands and opened it as we exited the elevator. "Holy shit, batman, that is a rock and a half. She'll have to work out to be able to lug it around. Did you get her a gym membership to go with it!" It was huge, at least two or three carets. I have a glass cutter's knowledge of diamonds but I know size matters. So, my knowledge is pea-sized. It looked fucking huge. But then, next to Darlene's huge tits, it might just look average.

Landon snatched it back. "Sonny, I know things are, well, weird with Darlene right now." He half grinned, that sort of boyish smirk that seemed to get him laid a lot, just not lately. "I haven't told Mom or anyone but Sammy. He drove me around and helped me pick it up."

"I am sure he was lots of help." I said dryly. We stood outside the suite. I intentionally had not rang the bell because once nude Alissa answered the door, I expected there to be cocksucking that would end any real conversation.

"You were fucking his mom, Sonny or I would have asked you to go."

I ducked my head. I owed Alissa for that. "I know nothing about that, dude. You would have been better off taking Darlene, er, or one of my sisters." I finished lamely.

"I wanted to surprise her. If I cannot pick the right jewel for that girl, I do not deserve her."

I nodded. He had that right. Then something occurred to me. "What is she going to say? I mean, will she say yes?" I thought I knew that answer but was not sure Landon did. She'd say yes in a New York minute.

Landon, however, shrugged in a show of insecurity that must have felt like the first time you shit in a squat toilet in Shanghai. He just did not look comfortable or natural as the insecure guy. I rapped on the door.

"Wait, I ... about the MILFs, about Mom ..." The door opened. Alissa stood there in all her naked glory, stripped bare, her tits wagging like billowing mainsails, her black hair tumbled over the slopes of her breasts and shoulders.

Landon stared. He shuddered and stuck the box in his coat pocket. "Ah, hi, Mrs. Honeywell. He said softly.

"Mr. Clark. May I take your cock, I mean coat." Landon gave me a look then recovered and handed the jacket to the nude woman. "Make yourself comfortable. Sonny said I had to blow everyone before Mrs. Er, your mother arrives. She turned and walked down the hall, her ass twitching back and forth like church bell.

"Holy shit, Sonny. Did you do that?"

I nodded and grinned like a monkey. "I made that." I said, not thinking about the words themselves.

Landon, however, roared, laughing as we followed the nude woman. We went in and sat down. Alissa turned away from hanging up his jacket and then walked carefully over to him, knelt before him, and placed her hands on his knees. Gently she pushed them open.

"Sit back, hon, this will only take a minute."

"Oh fuck, I hope not." He groaned, slouching back into the easy chair. Doing so tented his pants.

"Two minutes." I said.

Alissa looked over at me and rolled her eyes. "Pahleeze!" She said, lisping just a little. She caressed Landon's tiny tent and then unbuckled his pants. He lifted his ass. "Relax, hon, we aren't going to do the full monty just yet. Just a lick and a squirt for you, buster. Then when you are humping your mother's ass, you won't come right away. Your friend Sonny thinks of everything. You should be thankful." Alissa opened his pants as she spoke and as she finished she forced his cock through the fly of his jockeys.

"Oh, I am so thankful to my friend, Sonny." Landon muttered. He groaned when Alissa kissed the mushroom head of his cock. "Oh fuck, Mrs. Honeywell."

She licked around the head and then pressed her head straight down onto his cock.

"Oh mother of fuck!" Landon groaned.

Alissa applied suction, her head clicking down, taking him deeper into her throat. From my vantage point, I could see the bulge ripple down the side of her neck.

"Oh, oh, my god!" Landon grunted, his hands gripping the arms of his chairs. Then his hips bucked and he groaned. Alissa's throat rippled as she slurped and swallowed. Her throat worked as Landon pumped repeatedly into her consuming mouth. After a few moments, Landon fell back into the chair, his body lax, his head lolling to the side. "Oh fuck me, Mrs. Honeywell, I think you are improving."

Alissa gently withdrew her mouth from his still erect cock and sat back no her bare heels. "Improving?" She said, her voice betraying her irritation.

"I think you need a lot more practice though and I volunteer, er, that is if, Sonny doesn't mind the help." Landon did not even lift his head to look at me.

Alissa swiveled and looked at me, her eyes fierce. It is so funny where people keep their pride, pride that when trod upon makes them fierce. I was amazed she had nothing more to say but supposed the teasing meaning got past the cock in her mouth to soak into her brain so she could pull back and look at me. "Mrs. Honeywell, you are beautiful nude but if you are going to be serving while Landon's mother fucks us, don't you think you should have on high heels? You know, to accent the action in that glorious ass of yours? Gloriass? There is a perfect name for Kyla. Gloriass." I chortled, unduly pleased with myself.

Alissa gave me a "look" and got to her feet. She walked slowly back to the master bedroom, her hips switching back and forth belying my suggestion. Still, heels would accent the fact she was stark naked.

Landon lifted his head. "Sonny, dude, I know, I know it has only been a few weeks, with Darlene I mean. And the, the hooking thing, she really seems to like it. But I thought that if she were engaged, engaged, engaged ..." He stuttered to a stop.

I nodded. "She would not need to fuck for money any more. Right?" I thought I would help the poor guy out. Least I could do, knowing what I knew. Shit, the sight of Darlene and her father banged around in my head, smacking against my eyes, making my head throb. At least this time it was the big head. Suddenly I just did not want to think about Darlene and Landon and Kyla Clark and how they were all going to fit together. "So? What happened at Chris' house last night?" I thought I would change to subject. I guess I never thought about how Landon would feel about that particular subject.

"Oh shit, you weren't there, were you?" Landon's face had gone full scarlet. "I, I was in Annie and Chris, he was hammering Laura. She was gagged, blindfolded ... so was Annie. Chris, he likes them like that. He said we'd switch a few times just to compare pussy quality and he did not want them to know for certain. So, well, we were pushing and pulling, riding the rail and the door opens. Upstairs. I figured it was Sammy and Cici, er, your mom but when I looked around I saw it was Jeb Wills. I thought, holy shit, but Annie was starting to twitch like she does when she is about to have a good come, so I, ah, I hated to stop." He sat up and put his cock back in his slacks. "Okay, okay, I wasn't going to stop just because some lookylew was staring me down. I was humping her good. I guess I was not thinking too clearly because it did not dawn on me right away that his son and wife were fucking on the other end of the rail." Landon got up and went to the bar. "Want something?"

"Whatever you're having." I mumbled. Goddamnit my cock was hard thinking about that goddamn rail! I fucking hated the thing but my cock seemed to have other ideas. Or maybe it was the idea of Jeb catching Chris balls deep in his mom? Okay, that was not any better, to tell you the truth. Any illusion about being a normal kid, about having a normal sex life popped like a soap bubble on a cactus. I felt the most curious twinge of longing and disappointment when I realized I was never going to be happy groping a girl in my mom's car ever again.

Landon handed me a drink. He sat and looked over at me.

"Mr. Wills stood there, looking back and forth between me and Chris. Chris was working away in his mom's pussy, his head down, kissing up her back while he fondled her tits, mining for gold in her tight, tight cavity."

"Skip the poetry. What happend."

Landon grinned and the shadow Darlene had put in his eyes was gone in that moment. That was when I felt a twinge of both guilt and foreboding. "Mr. Wills walked over to Chris and patted him on the shoulder. Chris was rogering his mom pretty good and he was not inclined to look up but when he did, he had the exact right reaction." Landon stopped.

I guess he wanted me to guess or something. Fuck if I knew what the "right reaction" was. "Fuck it, Landon, what'd he do?"

"Fucking Chris, grinned and stood up, pulling his cock out of his mom. He looked his dad full in the eye and said, 'She is all warmed up, dad, want a go?' I thought I was going to bust. I so wanted to laugh but then I started to come. Ever had to laugh and come at the same time. Shit, I was so confused, I thought I was going to bust a gut."

"What did Mr. Wills do?"

"Shit, he was so cool. But he always was, right. Never had much to say, always cordial but never, ever warm. Chris stood there, showing his dad his motherfucking cock, waiting. Mr. Wills looked up and down his wifes nude, bound body and then casually pulled off her blindfold. Laura, Mrs. Wills lifted her head and saw Jeb. It was like she had been zapped with a tazer. She jerked and struggled but of course she could not get loose, or talk. She struggled for a moment, like she forgot her situation, then lay still, lifted her head and just stared at Mr. Wills. She gabbled into the ball gag Chris had fit to her head. Her eyes were bulging. Annie was coming on my cock but I had stopped pounding her. She did not care. She had good hold of me and was twitching and bumping about.

"Anyway, Mr. Wills watched Laura struggle for little while. He glanced down at Annie and me. He says, hello Mr. Clark, is that Mrs. Kingston you have there? I just nodded. He looked at Chris. Did you build this? He asked, like he was looking at a footstool from shop class. Of course fucking Chris grinned and nodded. Man, he looked so proud! He even said, Like it? Like that was a normal conversation he was having.

His dad, of course, ignored him. Jeb reached over to Laura who was still struggling and gurgling around the ball in her mouth. He took a firm hold of her chin and twisted her to look up at him. Do you like this? Mr. Wills asked. Boy that stopped her. She just went completely still. Her eyes twitched around, rolling like she wanted to move her head and look somewhere else but couldn't. Mr. Wills held her tight. Laura? He said again. Her eyes fixed on him and then she turned eight shades of red, clear down her neck. Her eyes glistened and she snorted. Answer me, Laura. Mr. Wills said. Did he do this to you or is this something you want?

"I am pretty sure that she was thinking something entirely different because as soon as he said that, Laura, Mrs. Wills began to nod, fast and hard. Her husband did not release her chin. He said it again. Laura, did you want this? She nodded, immediately this time. He released her, turned around and walked up the stairs and out of the house. Chris said he was pulling out of the drive when he got up there. Did not even wait to talk about it, just drove away. That was when we called you. Fuck me, Laura was freaking out. Chris was rattled." Landon grinned. "Okay, hell I was rattled. You know, you don't think about fucking the MILFs much except as willing pussy until something like that happens. Then you go, whoa!"

1...678910...15