She Needs Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a step back in surprise and slowly started to undress. The tears started to roll down her face as she disrobed. Soon she was naked. Now I could start to inform her of her place. "Every day when you enter my office you will disrobe and fold your clothes neatly. You will then kneel and place your hands behind your head until I allow you to change position. You will not cover yourself at any time. When we start the session you may recline on the couch in the traditional manner or sit in a chair. That is your only choice. When we go to the basement for therapy you will remain naked and walk with hands behind your head to the stairs. There you may use the handrails. Do you understand?"

She nodded and sank to the floor and laced her fingers together behind her head. I am sure she thought I would abuse her mouth with my cock. I stood close to her face so she could see the bulge in my slacks. I laughed at her expression and then let her decide where to park her ass to begin the session. She chose the chair. There I made her keep her arms on the chair arms so she could not attempt to hide her tits.

We began a normal session. I had her tell me her version of her life at work and at home. The cameras were picking everything up and I also took notes. We discussed her formative years and I pointed out some times when she may have not made choices that would have helped her to mature. When we started to discuss her married life she actually admitted that she had not been interested in Chris as they grew up until a friend wanted to date him. Suddenly she realized that he was hers and set out to catch him.

This opened up a conversation about their sex lives. Lanae admitted that she would suck his cock while they were dating but would not suck him to completion and definitely would not swallow his sperm. She was content with the missionary position most of the time unless she would ride him cowgirl style so she could be in charge of the sex. Anal was a complete no-no. She also informed me that as soon as Chris was done with his orgasm she would immediately get up and shower because she didn't want to sleep feeling nasty.

Apparently Lanae really didn't like sex, at least not until she met Todd. Even her earlier experiences before Chris were not satisfying. This may have been because she admitted that she had to be in complete control at all times. Todd wouldn't let her be in control at all.

I decided today's bondage and punishment session would evolve around the fact that her husband never received the sex that her boyfriend received.

It was time. "Stand up, Bitch. Time to go to the dungeon and begin your punishment."

Of course Lanae would not obey without some form of complaint or questioning. "What am I being punished for? Isn't it enough that I am standing here naked and humiliated?"

"You are going to be punished for lying to me, for refusing sex acts to your lawful husband that you would perform for your lover, for stealing, and for being a bitch. You will be punished in some way every session so get used to it or get out."

I truly believe that she believed that her demonstration yesterday was all she needed to do to prove that she had changed. Too bad.

She decided to stay. I followed her out of the office and down the hallway. Carla was there to smirk at her discomfiture. She then followed us down into the basement.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs I had Lanae stand under the overhead beam. I put soft cuffs on her wrists and put a spreader bar that spread her feet and kept her nether parts exposed. Then I chained her hands together and flipped the chain over a hook in the beam. This kept her arms elevated and separated. She was defenseless.

While she was contemplating what we were going to do to her I asked her how her first day of work had gone, well her first morning. She was going back to work at the bar after our session.

"Mark treated me OK but his clientele leave a lot to be desired. First the men would swat my ass as I delivered drinks and the women would pinch me. If you look you will probably still see marks on my ass. Then one of them reached into my blouse and grabbed my boob. I know they are small but that hurt. Mark is threatening to have me wear the 'uniform' without the thong or bra so that I am more exposed."

With a smile I asked, "Did it turn you on this morning to have that kind of attention?"

"You prick, of course not. I hated every minute of it."

"Then why are your nipples hard and pointing straight out?"

"I must be cold."

"Then what explains the red area around your neck and upper chest, the swelling of your labia majora, the fact that your clitoris is also peeking out of its hood, and your pulse and breathing are accelerated?"

She shook her head in denial. I continued, "I believe that being in this position excites you. You have no control over what will happen. You can orgasm as much as your tiny heart desires and deny it later since you hate to not be in control."

She denied it again but her nipples swelled even more as her breathing increased. I reached out and flicked the nearest one. Lanae gasped at the sensation. I would swear she may have had a small orgasm with that simple touch.

"Lanae, how often do you have an orgasm?"

She took a deep breath. It seemed that she was having a little trouble concentrating, another sign of arousal. I flicked the nipple again. She lost her train of thought. Her breathing became deeper and almost shuddering. Now I knew that she was having an orgasm from her nipple stimulation.

I pinched the nipple, hard. She almost screamed with her pleasure at the pain stimulation. She came again. I slapped her tit. It wobbled and she thrust her chest out for another. I gestured Carla in.

She grinned and stepped forward. With a riding crop she started to molest Lanae's tits. Lanae moaned and groaned with her arousal. She twisted into the path of the crop. Then Carla started to work on Lanae's stomach muscles. This didn't quite get the same response but Lanae was turned on and was reveling in the freedom to experience stimulation without having to admit losing control.

I stepped behind her. That very nicely rounded ass was clenching with her need for fucking. If she would just be honest with herself she would be able to enjoy these sensations without being restrained. My theory was that she subconsciously felt that she was weak if she lost control. She had to be in control of all situations at all times including when being intimate with her lovers. She probably only enjoyed sex when control was taken away from her.

I picked out a small tapered butt plug and lubed it liberally. With a signal from me, Carla quit abusing Lanae's front. Lanae slumped as her body relaxed for a moment. I took that moment to slide the thin plug into Lanae's ass. It had a vibrate feature that was easily activated after she got over the initial shock of sudden sodomy. The vibrations immediately stimulated her again.

Of course, Carla immediately started to punish Lanae's tits and nipples again. She used light but furiously fast strokes across the nipple tips. Lanae tilted her head back and screamed. When I looked I saw Carla's fingers in Lanae's pussy as she lightly flicked the crop over the sensitive nipples.

Carla was in full fuck-lust. She was getting more turned on as she made Lanae cum again and again. Suddenly Carla had four fingers in Lanae's open and defenseless pussy. She looked at me for permission to continue. I nodded my assent and watched as Carla started to insert her thumb alongside her fingers. Lanae started to moan louder as she was stretched further that she had ever been except when delivering a baby.

I watched and hoped the cameras were catching her debasement as she bent her knees to allow her crotch area to widen even more to accommodate the hand. Her toes were barely touching the floor and her pelvis was tipped forward. I could even see that her clit was engorged and it was twitching with the excitement and her need for ultimate satisfaction.

Of course she was experiencing some pain with the stretching from Carla's hand. It wasn't enough. I grabbed a couple of nipple clamps and quickly snapped them onto her exposed nipples. The teeth bit in hard and she screamed with the pain. Carla took that opportunity to fully insert her hand into the spasming pussy and then make a fist. Lanae's pelvis jerked back but couldn't dislodge the fist. There must have been great pressure on her "G" spot as she started to shake and make strangled sounds as she fought the signals of pain and pleasure attacking her brain. She was in orgasmic overload.

She slumped and was dangling from the chains. Carla slowly took her hand from the abused pussy and licked her fingers clean of Lanae's spending. I noticed there was a little blood that Carla made sure she cleaned up.

I removed the vibrator from the whore's ass and moved her to the low couch. I left the nipple clamps on. She didn't seem to register any of the ministrations that I performed.

Carla was impatient. Her lust was at a high level and she needed relief. I took the crop and started to slap her tits and ass. Back and forth and she loved every stroke. The stripes burst forth on both breasts and both cheeks. She moaned and whimpered, "Fuck me, Fuck me please."

I pulled my slacks down and bent her over the nearest punishment horse. I had covered it with coarse sandpaper and her nipples would rub as I fucked her from behind. My cock was as hard as a rock. I loved seeing the bitch out-of-control and coming like a common slut.

I rammed my cock into Carla's waiting opening. Right now she didn't care if I used her ass or her pussy, she just wanted satisfaction from working Lanae over. Another time we would secure the bitch in a way that all she could do would be satisfying Carla and not getting any satisfaction herself.

I thrust hard and fast. I hoped that I could hold out until Carla was satisfied but it would be a close race. My cock had been leaking as I watched Lanae orgasm again and again until that final fantastic fisting orgasm had knocked her senseless. I concentrated on imagining how she would be able to work the tables at Mark's tonight with a sore pussy and worn out from all of the kinky sex.

That didn't work well either. I imagined pissed-off dykes slapping her tits and pussy as she slowly and painfully moved from table to table. I pictured men heaping abuse on her as she messed up drink orders and maybe even spill drinks on the way to the table. Just as Carla started to wail out her ultimate peak I started to sperm her receptive pussy and mixed my moans with hers.

I finally staggered back and plopped out of her pussy. My sperm was leaking out of her tight hole and dribbled from my cock. I immediately turned and placed my softening cock in Lanae's open mouth. She suckled my cock head for every drop. She then moved her chained hand up and guided the shaft into her mouth so she could clean Carla's secretions from it.

Carla straightened up and I could see that the sand paper had scoured her tits. Her nipples were raw and bleeding along with the aureoles. I felt sorry for her injuries for a moment until I saw that Carla was reveling in the torture she had endured in such a short period of time.

Lanae finished with my cock and Carla straddled her face for a similar cleaning. Lanae attacked the proffered opening and soon sucked out all of my sperm and Carla's juices.

As she was doing this I took off the nipple clamps. Lanae stopped swishing her tongue in Carla's pussy for a moment and let out a quick yell at the return of blood to her abused nipples. I was surprised that she didn't rub them but allowed then to return to normal size on their own.

I removed the chains and restraints. When I removed the spreader bar Lanae was finally able to move her legs together and she did so with obvious relief. Soon Carla was rubbing her pussy on Lanae's face, using her as a masturbation tool. I wondered if Lanae's large nose was rubbing Carla's pussy or asshole. Which ever place it was it was right as Carlaa soon was again screaming out her pleasure. I noticed that Carla was balancing on Lanae's face with one hand while the other was plucking at her abraded nipple. I shook my head in wonderment. Pain didn't do that for me.

After Carla resumed her normal breathing rate and pattern she slowly climbed off our slave's face. Lanae laid there for a short time before I prodded her into sitting up and then cleaning herself up. It was time to leave so she could work again.

She cleaned up in the sink and then preceded me up the stairs to retrieve her clothes. I did not even try to resist the temptation to help her out. I swatted her fine ass cheeks as she climbed the stairs wearily. She was so worn out that she didn't even make a token gesture of resistance as I made her cheeks red again. I stopped when she started to get into her nice clothes. When she was dressed I stopped her for a moment.

"Look, it seems a waste of time to change from your bar uniform to street clothes and then back again. Come to your sessions in your bar clothes. That way you do not have to change again and again." I smiled my best evil smile at her.

"But those clothes are indecent to be seen in public in. I would die of mortification if anyone I know sees me in those clothes." She had reverted to her normal haughty bitch.

"I don't care. You can dress as you like. I was just offering you a chance to keep from changing all of the time." She seemed relieved. I had a hidden smile. Mark would just have to suddenly lose her clothes and the uniform would be all she would have to wear.

Lanae soon left. She was walking a little stiff from her punishment and fisting. I loved it. So did Carla.

Carla was getting ready to leave and stopped to let me know that she was going to fuck with Lanae's mind at Mark's tonight. "I have decided to step up the seduction of Tami. She is a delicious piece of meat and I would love to take her home. Even if she doesn't go with me I will make sure that Lanae is jealous as hell. Then tomorrow I will poke the pig and see what happens."

It sounded good to me so I decided to drop in at the Blue Oyster and see the fireworks. Carla went home to get her fuck me clothes on. I went to a restaurant and had a quiet meal.

Chapter Four

When I entered the Blue Oyster I saw that Lanae was trying hard to keep up with the orders. Mark must have let the other girls have the night off so that Lanae would have to work her ass off to keep up with the full bar. Lanae was trying to move quickly but her stiffness from our session and the abuse she was getting from the patrons slowed her. The men swatted her ass continuously while the women would grab her and try to keep her from getting orders and delivering drinks. Quite often I could see that some lesbian patron would actually make penetration of Lanae's ass or pussy when I would observe her suddenly freeze and lose her ability to speak.

It was actually quite entertaining to watch until Tami came in. She didn't even look around but headed straight to Carla's normal table. She seemed quite animated tonight and kissed Carla on the cheek as she went to sit down. Lanae noticed and her face became dark with her anger. I could see trouble brewing. Lanae would feel possessive about Tami since they had experienced a tryst together and Lanae's personality would need that hero worship from Tami.

I jumped off the barstool and headed for Carla's table. Mark spotted the same attitude that I had and was headed in from the opposite direction. We got to the table just as Tami recognized the new bar maid and Lanae started to yell at her. Luckily we were able to interject ourselves before the nearest bull dyke decided to protect Tami, a new regular, from the she-bitch that Mark hated. There may have been bloodshed.

Mark grabbed Lanae and put his hand over her mouth and dragged her off. I quickly introduced myself and Carla to Tami and we all went together after Mark. We caught up with them at the entrance to the on-site apartment. I decided that Carla and I were going to have to be ringmasters and referees while Mark went back to his patrons.

I told Lanae to sit down. She reluctantly did so. I also asked her nicely to be quiet for a while so that Tami could ask questions and find out what was going on. She had a puzzled look on her face.

While Tami was trying to figure out where to begin I checked her over. She was a pixie. Small and compact and less than five foot tall. She looked like a gymnast. I could picture her naked with her legs drawn back out of the way and her tiny breasts firm and heaving as a partner tribbed her exposed pussy until she screamed in ecstasy. She looked like she was still very limber and would love to try out the entire Kama Sutra. Her face was very pretty and, when she smiled, she probably lit up a room and got everyone's attention. She appeared to be the epitome of innocence and sexiness at the same time. Of course my cock got hard.

Tami corrected her. Apparently the word had come down from management to not say anything about Lanae as it was felt she might use any excuse to sue for damages to her reputation. Lanae's face darkened for a moment before she nodded. I imagine that the thought had crossed her mind at some time since her troubles began.

Lanae then gave an annotated version of why she was in these circumstances. Of course she did not tell Tami that I was forcing her to work here as punishment. She was not ready to bare her soul. She just stated that Mark was an old colleague who was helping her get by until her court case was decided.

Tami embraced her friend and we let them talk a few moments before reminding Lanae that she had work duties to perform. She nodded and left the living area for the bar.

Carla then had a talk with Tami after I followed Lanae back out. I didn't really know how much Carla told her but when they came out they were hand-in-hand like lovers. Lanae saw that and shot Carla a hard look but did not make a scene again.

Carla and Tami went back to their table and watched as Lanae was again molested and abused as she worked the tables. After about an hour Lanae seemed to be accepting all of the touches, slaps and pinches without reaction. Then Mark had a new idea. He sent Lanae on break and followed her into the back. When she appeared a few minutes later she seemed a little different but I couldn't quite place the change until she bent over to put a new beer in front of me.

I could look down her peasant dress without any difficulty and her smallish breasts were now unfettered. The nipples were engorged and lovely to look at. She blushed as she noticed where I was looking. "Mark made me take off the bra and the thong. He doesn't want any interference with his friends' attacks on me." She sounded upset but I wondered.

"If this bothers you why are your nipples so erect?"

"Dammit, I don't know. I should be mortified but for some reason I am wet and ready. What should I do?"

"I suppose you are just going to have to endure whatever comes up. You might be lucky and like the attention. I think it would be a riot if one of the dykes here made you come while you are serving drinks."

She shook her head and left for another table. It wasn't more than a few minutes and everyone in the room realized the game had changed. More than once her short skirt was flipped up as she bent over a table to show her fine ass and weeping pussy. Other times the blouse was pulled down and a nipple would pop out. At first she would straighten everything but finally quit trying.

As soon as that happened one of the mannish lesbians stood her up and kissed her hard while rubbing her tits. The next one stripped the blouse down to her waist so that everyone could see. Her firm tits were fondled and pinched at will.