Shifting Priorities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye was wearing her usual wicked grin, Helen was still smiling happily at the promise of their next night together, but the Burkettes looked... conflicted. Carl's expression was unreadable but Larissa's... she worried him.

"Sure. Have a good night!" he said to the others as he yielded to the tug of Fiona's hand.

When they were making their way up the stairs towards Fiona's room to get her suitcase he stopped her on the landing and she turned to look up at him in question.

"What did you tell Carl and Larissa? They were looking at me strangely. I thought Carl might even take a swing at me!"

Fiona pressed herself against Kyle's chest as she looked up at him with her big blue eyes. "Pay no mind to Carl. He's just a little confused about your intentions towards the ladies on the trip. Not to worry, Skye and I set him straight."

Kyle frowned. "He doesn't think I want to have sex with his wife, does he?"

"No! Well, not after we explained that to him," Fiona explained.

"Dammit! What happened to being discreet?" he growled.

Fiona pouted up at him as she subtly rubbed her tits up and down against him. "Skye started it! She told me Helen wanted you. So, I told her that you were mine tonight as we're sharing your upgraded room. Carl and Larissa overheard us."

"Skye," he muttered. That girl was a human wrecking ball. He locked eyes with the blond. "Her being loose lipped doesn't mean you have to be!"

"Oh Kyle, there's nothing loose about my lips," she purred as her hands slid down to his ass to pull him against her. She sighed happily feeling the beginnings of his erection press against her mound. He felt so big! Compared to Alfred, at least.

Kyle was having difficulty maintaining his annoyance with this sexy woman's body touching him in all the right ways and places. His fingers were suddenly in her hair and his mouth was on hers as he kissed her deeply. He felt her tremble against him and his kiss became more demanding.

"Ahem."

Kyle blinked in confusion as he pulled back from Fiona's mouth. He'd heard something.

Fiona's mind was whirling as she stared at Kyle's lips. Alfred had never kissed her like that and she wanted more. Why had he stopped?

Skye and Helen passed them on the landing, both of them grinning happily at the couple.

Kyle's face burned as he took Fiona's hands from his ass. He pulled her after him, up the stairs and in the opposite direction the Livingstons had gone. They stopped before the door to Fiona's room and the blonde fumbled with the key to get it open. They didn't spend much time in the room as she only had to get her suitcase and any items she'd unpacked.

Suitcase in hand Kyle led Fiona up one more floor to the grand suite. They went inside and Fiona gasped in delight.

"Oh my god! This is lovely!" she said moving into the room to take in the huge four poster bed, the beautiful antique furniture, the large windows and luxurious coverings, and the view from the window.

Kyle moved up behind her and pressed himself against her. She cooed in bliss as he wrapped his arms around her. His left went under her tits and he squeezed her breast in his palm, gently tugging on her nipple. His right arm slid down her stomach, slipped under the hem of her tight dress and cupped her pussy.

"Oh FUCK! Kyle!" she squealed as he pulled her back against the ridge of his cock which pressed between her ass cheeks. She was on tip toes as he held her against his body. His fingers stroked across her sodden panties as she moaned and squirmed.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! You're going to make me cum too soon!"

"I'm going to make you cum many times tonight," he rumbled in her ear and she sucked in a breath as his clever finger's dual assault on her nipple and pussy took her through the first orgasm.

She barely registered her feet leaving the floor as he carried her to the bed. When she dropped face first onto the soft surface she squeaked in surprise. Feeling his hands pulling her panties roughly down her legs made her head spin. She felt the zipper on her dress drop next, followed by the release of her bra strap. When his hands left her body she looked over her shoulder to see Kyle stripping off his shirt and she ogled the hard muscles of his torso. He wasn't big or bulky but there was no soft pudginess or looseness like Alfred had.

Down went his pants and underwear and her eyes widened to see his hard cock bounce upwards and slap the tight muscles of his stomach. Fuck! He was so much larger than her husband!

Fiona scrambled to her knees on the bed and pushed her dress down her body until she was naked before him. She looked up to his eyes and saw his desire for her. A tremor ran through her as he reached for her. She knee-walked to the edge of the bed and he took her head between his hands, his fingers sinking into her hair as he kissed her passionately. She felt her mind swept away by the sensations of her naked skin on his, the heat of his cock pressing against her stomach, the sensual caress of his lips on hers and the tease of his tongue stroking her lips. Her need for him grew to a fevered pitch and she began to make mewling noises as her hands moved over his back and down to his ass.

She felt his cock throb in response against her and moaned in need. She pushed back from the kiss.

"Oh god, Kyle! I need you inside me!"

Kyle's eyes flared with lust then he paused. "I didn't bring a condom."

"I'm on the pill. Please, I need you." she begged.

He felt himself getting harder from her words and the feel of her fingers sliding over his hot skin. "Are we going to need lube?" Kyle asked and Fiona leapt from the bed to dash over to her suitcase to get a tube of the slippery stuff. She rushed back and Kyle's eyes widened as he watched her large, round tits bouncing as she moved. He grabbed her and pulled her down onto the bed to cover her body with his. She clutched at him and cried out as his cock ground against her mound and rubbed across her clit.

He kissed her deeply then began to move his kisses down her neck to caress the tingling flesh of her tits. He sucked, nibbled, and teased her nipples until she was thrashing under him. Then he moved his kisses downwards again.

When he finally reached her pussy he spun on the bed to move his cock above her face. She immediately sucked him into her mouth and stroked his hard cock with her active tongue. He moaned against her pussy and her hips rose off of the bed as she squealed with her mouth full of cock.

Fiona took him down to the base and he felt her throat swallowing the head. He thrashed her stiff clit with his tongue as he teased her rosebud with a slick fingertip.

Her body was rocking with tremors and he was surprised at how wet she'd become. He pulled his cock from her mouth and turned himself on the bed once more. He looked down at her flushed face with her dreamy eyes and swollen lips. He kissed her hard and she clung to him as he lowered his cock to press the fat head against her wet opening. Her eyes flew open as he pushed himself just inside.

She pulled back from his kiss as her mouth dropped open.

Then she got loud.

"FUCK! OH MY GOD, YES! FUCK ME!"

He glanced at her to see if she was just overacting as she was so loud but her bliss seemed genuine. Her trembling was certainly an honest reaction.

He eased his cock inside her with slow strokes in and out, gradually pushing himself deep inside until he rested his hips against hers. For good measure, he rocked from side to side to stimulate her clit.

"OH!! YES! FUCK! OH FUCK! SO FUCKING BIG! SHIT! YOU'RE SO DEEP!" she howled as he began to do slow withdrawals and fast forceful thrusts to slap their bodies together.

"AAAAHHH! UHHH! FFFUUUHHH! KYLE! FUUUCK! FFFUUUCCCKKK!!" Fiona screamed as she clung to his ass, her nails digging in almost painfully.

This pain kept Kyle's orgasm at bay so he was able to keep up the pounding until Fiona tripped over the edge of her next orgasm which sounded like a huge one!

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK MMMEEEEE KYYYYYYYYYLLLLLE!!"

He hoped the chateau's walls were soundproof but it was too late to worry about that now. He slowly pulled his cock from her body and she gasped some more. Her eyes were half lidded as she slowly came down from her bliss.

"Oh fuck, Kyle! That was so good!" Fiona sighed then glanced down. Her eyes widened as she saw he was still hard as iron. She bit her lip then gave him an odd look.

"What?" he asked.

"I want..." she began then her words slipped into a whisper he couldn't understand. Her body language suddenly became timid and submissive.

"Fiona, speak up. What do you wan-"

"My ASS! I want you in my ass!" she got out in a rush.

Kyle looked at her in surprise. "Are you sure?"

She nodded nervously. "Alfred preferred doing it there but it wasn't that stimulating for me. I need you're cock in my ass. I need to replace the memory of Alfred with you."

Her need was firing Kyle's lust for her and he felt himself throb in anticipation.

He flipped her onto her stomach, lifted her ass and shoved a pillow under her hips to keep her ass slightly elevated. She squeaked in anticipation.

Now he was going to need that lube. He picked up the tube and applied some to his cock and squirted some of the cool gel directly into her ass.

"AHHHH!! Fuck! That's cold!" she whined.

"I'm asking once more. Are you sure?" he asked.

She looked back over her shoulder. "Yes," she said nervously.

He held her eyes and she nodded as she bit her sexy lip. His cock throbbed again.

"Relax," he said gently.

He tipped his cock down to rub the fat head against her puckered orifice. He rubbed and Fiona moaned excitedly. He applied pressure on his next pass and the head slowly sunk inside.

Kyle felt Fiona bearing down as she pushed herself up on her elbows. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in silent protest at his sudden presence in her ass.

He held himself still as she struggled to get used to a cock which was so much larger than her ex-husband's.

"oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she began to chant quietly.

The heat and pressure was heaven for Kyle. He pushed another inch deeper and felt Fiona begin to tremble.

"Too much?" he asked carefully.

Her jaw worked but nothing came out. He began to withdraw and she reached back frantically to stop him. She tugged him forward so he reversed direction to sink even deeper inside her hot channel.

Fiona was reeling from the sensations exploding through her ass. He was stretching her wide, searing her insides with his heat, and filling her so deliciously! This felt nothing like the tease Alfred had given her. She slipped her fingers under herself and began to rub her clit in tight, rapid circles.

He eased out and slid in, deeper again and felt her bear down on his cock again. He was getting closer.

"AAAHHHHHH!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! WAIT! AHHHHHH!!" she cried out.

Kyle couldn't get over how loud Fiona was during sex. Her uninhibited noises were damn sexy too so he did his best to ignore the idea of someone overhearing.

He stroked in and out and maybe got two thirds of his cock into her ass before she tightened so much that he could go no deeper.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK MMMYYYY AAAASSSSSSS!!" Fiona screamed, rattling Kyle's nerves but he did as she asked and began to fuck her in slow even thrusts.

"OOOHHHH!! GEEZUS! OH GEEZUS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MY TIGHT ASS WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!" she howled.

This spurred Kyle to speed up and her vocalizations became unintelligible.

"UUUNNGG! GGAHHH!! FFFUUUUHHHH MMMEEEE!"

He was beginning to pant with the effort of fucking her so vigorously and felt his release racing up on him.

"Fiona! You're too fucking sexy! It's too good! You're gonna make me cum!" he gasped.

"YES! UUHHH! FILL- FILL MY ASSSSSSS! FFFUUHHH MMMEEE KYYYYLLLLEEE!!" she gasped out as her body went through a series of spasms, muscles clenching. Her own release was triggered by Kyle's words and her flashing fingers.

Kyle pushed himself in deep and felt his cum shooting out in jets into Fiona's hot ass.

"YYYEEESSSS! SSSSOOO GOOOD! YYYEEEEESSSSSSS!!" she cried as her inner muscles squeezed and pulsed to milk the cum from his balls.

He closed his eyes and gave himself over to the bliss.

When he was finally finished, he eased himself out of her ass and watched the stretched orifice slowly constrict and relax. It still looked pretty red and angry from the abuse.

Fiona was breathing in deep gulps on the mattress. He caressed her ass cheeks and she hissed quietly and trembled, sparks of electricity shooting through her muscles.

He moved to lie beside her and she turned her head to watch him with sleepy eyes. He saw she was done in. He smiled at her and she gave him one too.

"For such a petite woman, you certainly make your presence known!" he said with a smirk.

She tried to hide her mischievous smile then just relaxed into it. "What can I say? I'm a woman of strong passions!" She winced a little as a muscle in her ass twitched.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes, so amazingly good," she sighed then yawned. Her smile turned self-conscious. "Sorry, but you've worn me out."

"It's fine. We should get some sleep. We have more riding to do in the morning," he grinned.

She gave him a pained look. "We'll see how it is in the morning but right now, my ass is in no shape to get on a bicycle seat."

He gave her a sympathetic frown and she shook her head and lifted her face for him to kiss her plump lips. He caressed them with his and she rested back with a sigh.

"You're very good at that!" she purred happily.

He smiled then felt it wobble. "Yes, well... I guess I got something out of my five years with Gwen." It was her turn to look sympathetic but he smiled at her self-consciously as he shook his head. "Please ignore my self pity. I have no real reasons to complain. She helped me be a better version of me." He looked away as that thought stuck in his throat. "No, she helped me become someone she liked more. And I willingly did everything she asked. I don't... I don't even remember what I was like before."

"Don't you like yourself now?" Fiona asked.

He thought about that. The only thing he could honestly say he really missed... was being in love. He realized now how much he'd given of himself in the relationship. She was everything to him and he'd willingly molded himself into her picture of a perfect boyfriend and fiancé.

And it wasn't enough for Gwen.

He took stock of his life as it was now. He was fit, dressed well, recognized and appreciated good food and drink from bad, and had a well-paying job with money in the bank. He certainly hadn't been lonely on this trip. If anything, there'd been an overabundance of female company. He'd enjoyed them and they really seemed to enjoy him.

He recalled the talk he'd had with Dita in the town square about moving on from his current job. He was good at it but it didn't really thrill him and now, he was ready for a change. He remembered how content he'd felt that night with the idea of moving on. If he wasn't comfortable with himself he doubted he'd have been able to feel that content.

He smiled as he looked into Fiona's concerned but lovely blue eyes. "I suppose I'm happy enough." Her smile came back tenfold.

She turned off the light and snuggled in against him as he laid back against the pillow to stare up at the ceiling. He felt Fiona relaxing and soon heard her soft breathing as she slipped into sleep.

He wasn't so lucky and continued to stare up at the ceiling as his brain picked at the question he'd been unable to answer or ignore.

If he'd changed himself to become Gwen's ideal mate, why had she tossed him aside so easily? What was he missing that she couldn't live without?

Chapter 7

Kyle was grateful that today's ride was so relaxed. He'd had a rough time sleeping and woke feeling tired.

As they glided along the smooth paved trail beside the river they kept their pace slow and just soaked in the ambience.

He'd also had an awkward time at breakfast as it felt like every eye was on him. He got his answer about the chateau's soundproofing as Fiona's vocal outburst from the night before had not gone unnoticed. She seemed oblivious to the watchers. With her lovely abundance of cleavage on display, she was probably used to being the center of attention.

Speaking of the woman, she'd been all smiles this morning and absolutely glowed with vitality and satisfaction in her yellow and orange flowered cycling jersey and pink cycling shorts. Her tits were stretching the tight fabric of the jersey and made his cycling pants feel a little too tight as well.

Once they were seated at a table for two by the window overlooking the magnificent gardens, Kyle noticed the breakfast room staff were particularly attentive and tended to hover close by. Each time he'd smiled at the young women they'd burst into giggles and move off into the kitchen.

"I guess I don't need to ask how your night was," Skye smirked as she walked past with Helen who was all smiles too.

He'd managed to finish up his breakfast and endured the attention until Fiona was finished as well. Then he'd made a hasty retreat to the courtyard where the bikes were stored. Fiona announced to him that she'd ride with Vivian in the van for the first part of the day. She'd try to join them in the afternoon as riding through some small villages along the river sounded lovely.

He'd spotted Dita coming out of the chateau and smiled at her. The expression she'd given him in return was unreadable and that had further unsettled him.

What had finally eased his mind was seeing Kimberly ride up next to him as they headed out from the parking lot. She'd decided to follow his advice and use the ride as therapy for her soul. They'd ridden side by side all morning, not speaking, just being in the moment and enjoying the now. He was surprised to realize how much her peace of mind helped his own. He'd had a lot of time to not overthink and he was feeling much better about himself by the time they pulled into the first of the small villages. They'd be having lunch at a small restaurant overlooking the river.

The others had already made their way to the tables when Dita approached him as he adjusted the seat height on his bike.

"Perhaps you are not going through rebound after all?" she said with a slight edge to her voice.

He looked and saw a guarded expression on her face. He didn't want to lose her friendship. "I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with me. Honestly, I planned none of this!"

"You are doing well for not planning it!" she snapped.

He sighed and shook his head. "Dita, I'm sorry if my behavior upsets you but I haven't lied to you. I'm being completely honest and open. I've been thinking about how much I changed for Gwen. How much I did to make her happy. I'm not who I was before I met her. Yet, after everything I did to make myself into someone I thought she wanted, she discarded me. That hurt more than anything I've ever experienced." He frowned and looked down at his feet.

When he looked up again he held Dita's eyes with his. "I- I guess I'm trying to figure out what makes me happy. I'm just now starting to think in those terms again. I haven't in a long time. I need to know what I want in life for me. One thing I am sure of is that I don't want to hurt anyone or I wouldn't be so worried about losing your friendship." He gave her a hopeful expression.

A smile was struggling to slip onto Dita's lips but she hid it with an exaggerated scowl. "So, you are not hunting the ladies?"

He snorted. "Hunting? Hardly! Honestly, the ladies have been the hunters on this trip." He grinned then his smile softened as he thought about that. "It's my willingness to be 'caught' that feels so strange to me. Until this trip, I'd only ever had one partner. Gwen. First and only."

1...678910...15