Siblingly Binding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers

I had now both of my hands free to roam over her pair of naked, supple mounds. I slowly traced my fingertips up my sister's tender backbone and thrust her into me while trying to take as much as humanly possible of her left breast in my mouth; in response, she expelled an audible gasp while securing my head to her tit, making sure my mouth wasn't about to run away. I popped out her hard little nub and drove my thumb to it as I forced it into her tit, fighting her stubborn erection until it caved.

"Josh! Oh my god, that hurt!"

My mouth engulfed my little sister's hurting nipple as I suckled it to hardness again, feeling it engorging on my tongue. With her pink rubbery bud tightly clamped between my lips, I moved to suck hungrily, unwilling to accept the absence of milk, while Brooke shuddered and wormed, releasing melodic whimpers of discomfort laced with pleasure.

She looked down at me as I sucked out her nipple, her long fingers twiddling in my hair. "You wanna fuck them, baby?"

I considered it momentarily and nodded. "Eventually."

A puzzled look was shot at me. "Josh?"

"I want to fuck your feet first."

"Yeah?" she giggled. "You like my feet?"

"They're exquisite, and tonight they will be mine."

"Hell yeah!" She stuffed my mouth with her chubby tit. "My feet are gonna fuck that huge cock of yours till it bleeds."

As I sucked on her breast once more, I spun us around, so now we were facing my desk and computer. Still holding her tit and nibbling on her erect, pink flesh, I drew out the lube from my desk drawer and resumed sucking on her breast to form a long-lasting, bluish hickey just under her sensitive nipple.

"Josh, it hurts!" she whimpered, contorting. "God, sweetie... you're destroying me."

"Sit on my knees and lean back on my desk. Get your beautiful feet up here."

She followed my instructions to the letter, resting her tight ass on my knees and planting her hands on my desk while leaning back as she gazed at me in lustful anticipation. I took her foot in my hand and started licking it. I spiraled my tongue between her pretty toes, sucking on them, scraping them against my cheek while groping my sister's breast in my other hand, fondling it and curling her rock-hard nipple.

"I love your feet, beautiful." I soaked her foot's every nook and cranny. "They're fucking perfect."

"Josh, you're making me so wet," she breathed, stretching her toes and shoving her foot almost down my throat. "Can you smell me?"

I sucked passionately on her beautiful pale foot. "How can I not? You're starting to soak your boxers."

I took off my tank while she swayed her long hair back and looked down at her crotch, watching the wet stain that was expanding by the second.

"Jesus, baby, hurry up; I'm gonna soak you all over in a few minutes."

After giving her right foot the same sinful treatment I had given her left, I extracted a dollop of chilled lube and coated her feet, so now they were glimmering and ready to bob. I glimpsed at her crotch, and that stain was going out of control. The spicy scent of her juices was driving me mad like a wild animal.

"That is some seriously hot body you have on display here, Bro," she quietly said, her wanton gaze trailing down my masculine frame.

"I have plenty of time to do sets in my room when I'm trading."

"Don't you ever stop," she purred, her wet tows teasing my lips some more. "You're seriously hard. Literally." She giggled at her vulgar quip before she anxiously gazed down at my package as I reached for my shorts. "I can't wait to see your cock."

"You've already seen it."

"Not all of it, and not in such good lighting."

I pulled down my shorts and was ready to take off my black boxer briefs when she expelled my hands and took charge. "Let me see it already."

She rid me of my briefs, going about it with neither patience nor subtlety, and exposed my manhood in all of its hardness while eying it in silence. I glanced up and down between her stupefied gaze and her stain—that had now morphed into a legitimate source of water. Judging by both her eyes and her moist boxers, we didn't have much time.

"Honey, we need to hurry up. You're leaking like a perforated canoe."

She glanced down at her crotch and nodded worriedly. "I'll lube you up."

She extorted a blob of lube and crushed it in her hands before she slid them along her brother's hard dick, polishing it from the ground up, her thumb sensually lubing my glans. "That thing is so beautiful it should belong in a museum."

I chuckled. "I'm not sure the museum would agree with you."

"Then they can go fuck themselves. I would've put it in my museum, if I had one. God, I would've been the happiest curator in the world."

I gave a chuckle. "I bet you would. Museum full of cocks? Sounds like a business idea waiting to be realized."

"I wouldn't have opened a museum full of cocks, silly. I'd have opened a museum with just this one cock."

Her stare climbed from my prick to my eyes.

Unsure of how to respond or of what her true meaning really was, I returned to the matter in hand, "Brooke, you're about to drip on my knees. We really need to start."

She looked down at her crotch and saw her wetness claiming more than a fifth of her boxers. She leveled her gaze with mine. "Okay, baby, it's time for you to fuck my feet. I'll just take off my ring, so you won't bleed for real."

"Leave it. I don't mind the pain, but I do mind the pleasure of seeing it grinding against me."

She let out a brisk burst of laughter. "God, I love it that you're such a pervert."

She sandwiched my stiff prick between her slippery feet and started urgently bobbing while leaning backwards, realizing that her boxers were going to be completely drenched in just a matter of minutes.

I was in heaven, giving in to her meticulously groomed feet. My cock throbbed in bliss to her hard working strokes. She occasionally tugged down at my tip with her toes, doing her best to pleasure me further, and I couldn't have been any more aroused as my fantasy of fucking my sister's feet had, inconceivably as it may, come to fruition.

"Christ, Josh, your cock is almost bigger than my feet," she giggled in bewilderment, expertly bobbing and getting my balls to swell exponentially.

Watching my dick getting fully massaged by my sister's delicate, glistening feet lashed me into an orgasm in seconds. Looking at her wet crotch and soaked boxers as she went along was just a bonus. Dear god, she was sopping wet and smelled so yummy.

"Baby, I can't take much more of this, so I'll come on your beautiful tits in a minute, okay?"

"Sure, sweetie, anywhere you want. You want my mouth?"

"Hell no," I gasped. "I'm not going to come in my sister's mouth, god..."

Her enthused bobbing was now genuinely inflicting pain on my member. Her ring imprint was etched deep onto my cock-skin as her feet were sandwiching it to death.

"Josh, I know I'm hurting you, but you'll come harder this way, I promise, sweetie. I'll make you come so hard," she breathed, as if she'd been handing footjobs forever.

"I trust you, Brooohhhhshit! I'm in love with your feet, I swear to god... Jesus, gimme some room there!"

"Baby, just a little more. Trust me, you'll come so hard."

My cock head had gone full on purple, dying to shoot like a laser. My nut sack felt as if it weighed a ton. It was fully loaded and ready to pump.

She stroked me faster, working her pretty toes up my shaft and stretching the bulbous head. Her big toe circled the underside of my tip, which resulted in an incredible sexual rush surging up within me.

"Tell me when you're ready, Josh."

Her musky wetness simply rendered me delirious, and I was dying to devour her. Her vivacious tits bounced vigorously with each bob of her sandwiching feet, and the room was completely drenched with an acute scent of sex as she now started dampening my knees. There was no chance in hell I could have lasted any longer as was supported by my cum soaring up my dick an immense pressure.

"Sis, get your boobs ready."

My cock spouted one of the most violent loads that had ever been known to man, darting my sister's right tit smack at the center after she had set my aim just as I warned her about my upcoming ejaculation. I kept branding Brooke's perfect tits and tummy while she was still avidly gliding her feet to the full length of my spurting hose. She pressed her heels upward to help me extract my semen. Her pretty toes then tugged at my cock-head, taking a few sticky shots from pointblank range from my erupting piss slit.

Her feet did not relent though until most of her bosom was embellished with her brother's creamy DNA. Rivulets of cum trickled down her breasts in multiple routes, coating her naval piercing, before fusing with the cotton band of her excitement-soaked boxers. Upon noticing my orgasm subsiding, she replaced her feet with her hand and started bobbing with so much force that I was afraid she might tear it off.

"Brooke, honey, that's too hard." I heaved a groan. "It hurts."

"Sorry, baby, just a couple more. I don't want any of your cum to stay in your pipe. I know it's sensitive, but I want it completely drained."

She gave it a few more potent squeezes, milking it, flushing out the duds, and only left it in peace when my slit had utterly ceased producing survivors. On completion of a minute scrutiny of my piss slit, she was finally satisfied that she indeed bobbed me dry. She parted her legs and scooched forward, dragging her magnificent wetness along my thighs, before she rested her soaking boxers on top of my fatigued, scarred prick. Her lean arms engulfed my backrest as she pressed her naked, splendorous breasts—that were now saturated with my semen—to my bare chest and began making love to my neck. It felt incredible to have her hard nipples scraping mine.

"Did I do good, Josh? It was my first footjob."

I was submerged in seconds as her damp pussy kept leaking like it was trying to put out a fire in my loins. Although as much as I enjoyed my sister nibbling my neck with care, and as much as I had been taking pleasure of feeling her wetness in my crotch and her mounds yielding against my chest, I began regretting every second, realizing what I had done.

"Brooke, stop. Please... honey, stop."

"What's that?" she breathed, still kissing my neck.

"You need to stop now."

She gave my neck a break as she gazed into my eyes. "Oh, shit," she sighed, annoyed. "I know that face, and don't even think about it."

"That's the only thing I can think about."

"I wanted it. Every second of it. I had every intention for you to touch me and to do that to me from the second our date ended. You didn't make me do shit."

"Our date?"

It was maddening that she'd said it.

"You know what I mean."

"Brooke! We have to stop!"

"Why?" She returned to nibble on my neck.

"Why?!" I darted my eyes about in a craze. I couldn't believe that she'd really asked why. "I just fucking fucked your fucking feet, Brooke! And you ask why?!"

"Ooo, triple F. Maybe you need another footjob to relax completely. Tell me when you're ready. I'll fuck your cock again. I'll fuck it stupid." Her lips were back on my neck.

I was flabbergasted. My sister was out of her mind and didn't seem to get how wrong what we were doing was.

"Brooke, baby"—I cupped her cheeks and looked into her beautiful hazel eyes—"I'm going to roast in hell for this; I'm a goner. But you, sweetie, you still have a chance."

She gave her lips a soft lick, shaking her head. "You're not gonna roast alone. I'll follow you everywhere, even to hell."

***

Morning came, and with it, my conscientious self-lashing. I surfed the web as soon as I got up, conducting a thorough research about all the gods I had ever known, gunning for the most promiscuous and depraved of them all, so I could build a shrine and start praying now for forgiveness and beg for mercy.

I had to. There was no way any god would have forgiven the guy who had made his baby sister get him hard, beat him off, suck his pre-cum off her lithe fingers, flash her tits, fuck his cock with her bare feet, twice, and whisper sweet, whorish nothings in his ear all the while she could have filled a semi Olympic swimming pool to the brim out of her cunt juices. It didn't help that Brooke was now displaying an alarming behavioral pattern. She was becoming more affectionate, more vulnerable, and needier. All are qualities that I found in a woman to be very... appealing. She was transforming to a girlfriend. The worst ever. And the best ever.

"You're up! Good morning, Josh." My sister entered my room without even knocking while carrying a loaded tray. "Breakfast is served. I thought we'll eat in bed. Mom and Dad are gone to the pool by the way, so we're alone."

"Wow, thank you. You're amazing, Brooke... listen, we need to talk. I've—"

"Joshua, that's enough! I won't have it! We're going to have to go through this every time?!"

"But I'm so confused!"

"As am I, but let's just enjoy it for now and stop overanalyzing it. Don't worry, there will come a day when we'll need to do plenty of that."

"It's not that easy for me, honey."

She crossed her arms and scowled. "Fine. Let's hear it."

"You're my baby sis—"

"We already admitted we're confused. No need to beat ourselves up. Moving on."

I sighed long and hard. "You're talking dirty like a Parisian tart straight out of medieval France, and it's also getting me rattled."

"Are you serious, Josh? It bothers you that I'm talking dirty to you?! You're the one who said to me not long ago—when you couldn't get an erection and thought you were impotent—that it excites you!"

"It does! But I've never seen that side of you before, and now I don't know if I should've ever gotten to know that part of you. It doesn't feel natural."

"I thought that was every guy's dream: a girl who can be completely herself in bed, talking dirty, having fun... God, you're such a hypocrite! It excites you but repulses you?!"

"It doesn't repulse me! On the contrary, I'm fucking lovin' it when you talk like that. It just feels out of character since I know what kind of a person you are."

"Exactly! You know who I am, Josh. I thought I didn't need to pretend with you... I guess I was wrong. I'm so disappointed with you."

"Brooke, you don't need to ever pretend with me, and I already admitted I simply adore your obscenely whorish dirty talk. I was just stating a fact, that's all."

"Okay. Now it's my turn to state some facts: Do I like talking dirty in bed? Yes. It excites me, and it excites me that you love it. Am I a promiscuous slut for doing so? No, I am not. I never treated my body or any other part of me with either disrespect or in a cheaply manner, and I'm not going to start now, Josh. I have respect and dignity, and I expect you to separate that part of me from the rest of me."

"Baby, what are you talking about? I respect you tremendously. There is no one in this world I respect more."

"Good. And you'll keep it that way, 'cause the day you stopped respecting me would be the day you lost me, and not just as whatever the hell we are now, but also as your sister. Remember that, Josh."

***

I hadn't seen Brooke ever since she stormed out of my room that day. She kept herself engaged at the flower shop and stayed overnight at friends', and though I felt a relief of sort, I couldn't pretend I wasn't missing her like crazy. I was so confused... what was happening to me? To us?

Third date was the charm. Terri and I finished our night out in her bed, and it couldn't have gone better, except the part where we were both completely naked, staring awkwardly at my dormant member which just wasn't playing ball. That could have gone better. Maybe. Obviously, that would be the last I'd ever see her. A girl as hot as Terri was expecting a full blown hard-on to her voluptuous body and bloated tits, and she didn't get that from me.

***

It was Wednesday, and I had been aching to see Brooke, even though I hadn't called or texted her and neither had she during those three days. At 7:45 p.m. she texted me that she wasn't feeling well and was staying at a friend's, so this week we wouldn't be able to have our poker night.

I was more than disappointed, and not because I wanted an erection. I was, also, oddly enough, hurt. It truly hurt me when she canceled because I knew she was lying. I knew she was hurt and that she didn't want to see me. I knew there was something wrong with us—more than usual, I mean.

I had given up completely on trying achieving erections. It was pointless. There was only one person in this world who with the snap of her pretty fingers could will it to harden -- my sister. She had total power over my penis and served as his sole mistress. It would not adhere to anyone but her, not even to his own master.

A week had gone by, and it was Wednesday again. Brooke had kept sleeping at friends' that whole time, and we hadn't talked or seen each other for more than ten days now. Since I was so hurt by the way she was acting, and since I hated myself for screwing up both of our lives, I left at noon to a friend's and stayed the night there. I forwarded her text from last week and sent it to her word for word; thus, another week had flown by, and now it was me who was staying at friends'.

***

It was Wednesday, seventeen days since we last saw each other. I planned to keep staying at friends' for as long as I could, yet Brooke seemed to have felt it and at noon texted me that our agreement was siblingly binding; hence, if I was planning on repeating my Houdini trick from last week, I shouldn't bother ever talking to her again.

I didn't want to see her. I wanted to see her so bad I could die. I wasn't going to show up. I had to show up. I couldn't take the chance she would not talk to me again. 8 p.m. sharp, just ten minutes after I returned home, she texted me that I'd better be home and on my way to her room. Our parents were out to dinner with friends, and the house felt so empty and sad, just like my heart.

I entered her room after a couple of knocks. I was so nervous I couldn't believe it. She was sitting on her bed in her boxer shorts and crop top. Her hair was in a ponytail, and instead of her makeup, her face was wearing a frozen, distant expression that I had never seen before. The chips and cards were on the bed; so was her coke on the bedside table. No beer for me.

Standing by the open door, I stared at her, unsure of what to say. She glowered back and didn't seem to care I was squirming inside in uncertainty. I took my place next to her, she shuffled, and we embarked on our hour-long poker game.

She lost even before our hour was up, going all in with a garbage hand. A high card six was her choice of bluff. After a tense staring session that seemed to never end, I arose and was ready to return to my room. I was horny and highly strung but couldn't be in a worse mood to ask for my hard-earned erection.

As I was at the door, she commanded me to come back for a second game, which she ripped me to pieces by the end of it. Things between us had never been that bad before, even when we were complete strangers as she'd once said. There had never been such grudge or enmity tearing us like a gulf dividing countries apart.

That gulf was the same that was normally tearing between lovers and couples. We had somehow slipped into that category, even if I hadn't had a clue where or when it happened. The dynamic between us had ceased to be of siblings and was now—more conspicuous than ever—of romantic nature.

"Um... email me as usual. Good night."

"Don't you want your reward?"

I kept walking to the door. "I'll take a rain check."

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers