Siblingly Binding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll figure this out, Josh; don't worry. Where there's will, there's a way. You do have will, don't you, sweetie?"

"Brooke, honey, whoever wrote that line was probably high as a fucking kite because we're unsolvable. No amount of will—"

"Are you invested in me, Josh?"

"You already know I am."

"Then have faith."

I sighed. "Honey, you're very young, and when you're that young—"

"It doesn't mean that I'm not mature enough. It doesn't mean that I don't know what I want."

"No, it doesn't, but it does mean that you don't know what's good for you. And I'm not good for you, baby."

"That's where you're wrong; you're too good for me. Have faith."

"Alright. Question: Don't you want to be able to publicly show affection? Don't you want to be able to take pictures and post them to Facebook? To have a family? Kids? Have you even thought about all that?"

"Fuck Facebook, I hate kids, and I have my family -- you."

My brows knotted. "Do you really hate kids?"

"No, but I was trying make a point."

I chuckled. "You're something else, honey; you really are."

She grinned. "I'm glad you think that. You wouldn't let something like me go, would you, Josh?"

I didn't answer, and we ignored the topic for the rest of our night out.

*

When we arrived home, I kissed her goodnight and went to bed; however, my door opened before my head had even hit the pillow. My sister was leaning against my doorframe in her boxers, the necklace I had bought her, and her... bareness. Her wonderful, vibrant breasts were begging to be sucked and groped.

Her cheeky lips curled to form a sly smirk. "Hey, you."

"Brooke, Mom and Dad—"

"Are sleeping."

"And where's your—"

"Right here."

She rotated to show me her crop top peeking out of her boxers. She hung them like a waitress who was carrying her cleaning cloth: halfway in with the other half slinging down her rounded, tight ass.

She sashayed up to my bed, still smirking. "You haven't given me my birthday present yet."

"I haven't? Then what's that thing on your neck?"

"It's not my neck you should be looking at now."

She climbed into my bed and began sucking on my lips, delicately tonguing me. Before I knew it, my hands were on her spectacular bust, feeling her up and tugging at her pink buds.

"Dear brother, it occurred to me that while you were enjoying my hands, feet, and mouth, I was left high and dry. Why is that?"

"Baby, just say the word, and I'll be all over your angelic parts. All of them."

She kissed my neck and softly whispered in my ear, "I'm saying it."

I took off my shirt and held her tightly with her nipples pressing to mine. That feeling was second to none. It just got me so excited, more excited that I had ever been. After I laid her on her slender back, she took my hand in hers and slid it down her abdomen until we reached her boxers. She paused to smile when we were halfway into her waistband before she skidded our hands all the way into her boxers, so I could finally feel her magnificent wetness.

I gasped at the unexpected sensation.

She was already so wet that I almost exploded in my briefs. My god... warm fluids dripping out of her, drenching my fingers, while her tongue was doing the same in my mouth.

She broke our kiss, seeming a bit embarrassed. "Sweetie, maybe you should get a towel or something, so I won't—"

"Baby, I'm going to sleep with my face shoved in that stain all night. Don't make me laugh."

She giggled in bashfulness.

I knelt between her slim thighs as I rid her of her checkered boxers to expose her sopping pussy in all of its glory, finally making its debut: shaved at the lips, yet with a medium trimmed triangle of golden brown grass sowed just above on her mound. It was pretty aggressive; the most fleshed out bush I had even seen on a girl before.

Her lips down under perfectly mirrored the ones that were sucking me dry bi-daily: pouty with attitude. Her wet folds were mesmerizing with her labia already swollen, revealing the entrance to her love gap; however, what really caught my eye was her inner flesh. Its color I had never seen before in my life, not even in porn. It was vibrant blood red. It was so saturated and vivid that I felt as if I were watching it on an OLED screen with the settings manipulated to the extreme. The pussies that I'd gazed upon before tonight were much more subdued in tone. She looked like a delicate, exotic flower that was eagerly awaiting its gardener.

I drooled, hypnotized by her vulva. "Brooke, you're so beautiful."

That had to be the most gorgeous pussy I had ever seen.

"Kiss me."

As I was about to kiss her for the first time, she pulled me by the hair to her mouth.

"Josh, I... I..."

Her eyes were flooded with what her mouth was struggling to utter.

I gently caressed her cheek. "I know."

I lay on top of her and made love to her mouth for minutes. We were playing, slow dancing, rubbing one another... the heat was rapidly soaring when my sister began gasping into my mouth and inflicting greater force into her kisses. I breathed in each of her pants and tasted her as best as I could. I moved to nibble on her neck and ear while she held me close to her and was softly whimpering, her slim legs embracing me. My lips tugged at her earlobe before my tongue penetrated her ear canal. That extorted a few guttural moans of pleasure from my sister as she wriggled from my oral touch. I traveled down to her breasts, sucking on her pink nipples and fondling her plump mounds, before I awarded her right tit a blue hickey to match the one that was fading on her left.

"Josh! Ow," she whimpered. "I'm so fucking sensitive, sweetie..."

I had the left one refurbished as soon as I was done with the right, and now both of her pale swells had my bluish love marks proudly decorating them. I methodically kissed my way down her curvaceous frame, visiting her ribs and toned tummy while she flexed her abs for me to kiss them one pack at a time. I headed south to her inner thighs and gave each one a hickey just next to her hips.

"Josh, you're covering me with your hickey marks all over!"

"Should I stop?"

She pondered fleetingly before covering her eyes. "God, no... just do whatever with me."

I set shop between her legs, gazing at her fatty mound and her triangle of feminine lawn. I grazed my nose to her soft turf, smelling it and licking it, watering her meticulously groomed pitch.

"No fingering!" she exclaimed.

"Why not?"

"'Cause it's my body, and 'cause I said so."

Puzzled at her request, I reached for her drizzling pussy and drenched my finger up and down her folds, watching Brooke worming from my touch. I sucked on my finger and sent it to her sensitive clitoris, carefully rubbing around it, watching that little wet maw widening farther as I went along. I laid my tongue on the thin streak of skin that buffered both of her cracks. I pressed hard and licked her pussy all the way up to her nub, making sure to get a mouthful of her savory juices. As my sister lustfully purred at me gurgling her essence down my throat, her clit teased me out of its hood.

My slippery, wet flesh trapped it when it allowed itself to stray too far from its squishy fortress. I ground at it, feeling it swelling against my tongue, while my sister was already closing fast on her orgasm, even though I had barely started playing with her let alone eating her. It was unacceptable.

"Josh, I... I'm co... just keep going, baby."

I continued licking her button, massaging it with my tongue erotically. Brooke began writhing and gasping, gluing my head to her clit as her orgasm was about to materialize; hence, I stopped licking and blew hot air on her clit. This served two purposes: denying her while keeping her close to the tipping point. I had intended granting her the mother of all orgasms, yet she was coming way too fast. I couldn't allow her just yet.

"Josh, baby," she panted, "why did you stop...lick me quick; I'm almost there."

I ignored her and continued blowing hot air on her clit, cooling her down to the desirable temperature.

"Josh, lick me!"

"Not yet."

"But I was coming!"

"I know."

She aggressively raised her upper torso to glower at me. "You're an evil brother! Why are you denying me?!"

"I'm not, baby. I just want you have the best orgasm ever. You're gonna have to trust me on this one."

"Fuck you!"

She sent her fingers to her bell clapper and started abusing it.

I expelled her hand. "Oh, no you don't. This is my show; hands off."

"But... I wanna come," she whined.

"And when you will, it's going to be spectacular. I give you my word, Sis."

She slumped back down onto the bed, cupping her eyes in exasperation. "Jesus... you're such a bad person. I'll remember this the next time your cock is down my throat."

I smirked. "Good; you do that."

Her excitement faded enough, and so I took her red marble for another spin. I crushed it under the flat of my tongue and gyrated, feeling it twirling to the beat of my choice. I licked, and wiggled, and vibrated, grinding and abusing it with every possible pattern I could think of. My baby sister was quickly reaching the tipping point for the second time, whimpering as she pinched her straining pink nipples.

"Don't you fuckin' think... to deny me again."

As she started jerking, I let her clit be, blowing hot air on it, bringing her back down nice and easy.

The art of denying is not an easy one to master. It requires a specific set of skills, and it represents severe implications, potentially deadly if hadn't been properly studied. It's not for a dilettante to delve in, that's for sure. One should have an impressive frequent diver résumé before contemplating practicing this ancient black art.

"You mother fucker!"

"Honey, I promise you, you're going to thank me for this."

"I hate you! Baby, please... you're hurting me..."

"Brooke, sweetie, you're going to come big time. Just let me do my thing."

"But... I don't want to," she whined. "Fucking son of a bitch!"

"Now, darling, don't be like that."

"I'm gonna fucking destroy you the next time I'm sucking your cock. You're gonna beg for hours! I fucking promise you... oh god, it's slipping away... "

As an exceptional people reader, I sensed she was unhappy with me. "Bitterness doesn't suit you, Sis. Now lay back, enjoy the ride, and stop being hostile."

"This ride is torture! This is the worst ride I've ever gotten! And on my birthday nonetheless. No one is fucking denying me without paying for it... fuck!"

Her fury was driving her down too fast. I had to work quickly before her resentment and exasperation blew up the birthday present I was moments from giving her. I started working her clit hard, urgently alternating between sucking on it and avidly licking, for I knew what would be the consequences if she chilled below the critical point. Thankfully, I just barely made it, cutting it way too close. I knew I had to be careful now. My teen sister was back panting and twisting moments later, pinching her nipples so hard I was afraid she would rip them off.

"Josh, I'm begging you, no more... I can't anymore."

"We're almost there, sweetheart."

"You're lying; I know it... you're hurting me, Josh..."

"I'm not lying, honey, I promise. Now reach for my pillow and put it on your tits."

She did as I instructed.

A successful denied orgasm should always conclude with a bang, bombarding the body and mind of the pussy owner with everything you got, driving her to sensory overflow. Since my sister had forbidden me fingering her, I couldn't exert my tried and tested triple combo of fingering the cunt, licking the labia, and tapping on the clit. I would normally move to plan B: stretching the lips wide while sucking on the clit. Normally. My sister was too hardcore for it to properly work though. She needed more; much more. There was only one way.

"Brooke, baby, I can see you're close, so I'm gonna allow you to come now, but... I will need to pull out my cock and—"

"Don't you dare to fuck me, Josh!"

"I wasn't going to, I swear. I just need to rub against your lips and clit. Believe me, I'm doing this for you."

I kept circling my thumb on her moist rosy nub while waiting for an answer.

There are no strict rules with denying, and much of it is based on observation and feel. Every woman is different; theretofore, some require more denying intervals, others are less tolerant, some may need more heat etc..

"Swear... on your life."

"I swear," I gasped as I dived to lick her again.

She was getting spasmodic, panting and molesting her tits and nipples, shaking her head incessantly. "Whatever! Just do it! Please let me come... get me off, sweetie."

I pulled out my metal-hard member, and my little sis gauged it with nervous lust. I laid my cock between her puffy cunt lips and looked at her for the last time before pushing her over the edge. She would never be same.

"Brace yourself."

I swung my hips forward, driving my hard dick up my sister's tiny wet cleft. My fat tip power-rowed to her stimulated clit and smote it with force.

"Ow! Oh my... baby, I'm so close; I'm second... oh gosh, oh fuck... oh god..."

I swayed backwards, drawing my cock back like David's sling, before I propelled myself along Brooke's saturated gash, jabbing her goliath of a clit for the second time.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! It's—"

"Brooke, the pillow!"

My sister hit her orgasm and smothered herself with my pillow, lashing on it with her foul-mouthed screams, cussing and swearing, violating it with her obscene profanity and her filthy sewer of a mouth. My pillow, too, would never be the same.

I kept at it though: ramming my plump cock into my sister's clit, ringing her bell while working her slit like a zipper. My manhood was crammed deep in her wet folds, sailing between her labia like a motorboat. Her drenched pussy lips opened and shut around it as I continued destroying my little sister's little nub.

I wanted to go into my sister. I wanted to be inside her so badly I could die. She was so wet that my sheets were now long soaked in her oils, and her scent was clouding my judgment. It could have been so ridiculously simple. Just a human error, and pop! I would be fucking my baby sister's wet pussy deep inside her. I didn't surrender to the temptation, however, and my cock drifted like an oak log in her river-like folds to knock down her clit completely. My sister's salacious curses were still dulled by my pillow, thankfully, so I could send my lips to her cunt for further care.

I frenched her pussy, lips to lips, tongue to hole, while my thumb stimulated her flushed, bloated nub some more. I sucked on her, gulped her never-ending fountain of pussy juices as my sister was now coming for the second time.

That's another perk of denying: not only it intensifies the climax, it also strings together the following orgasms.

Brooke was now kicking my ribs with her heels while writhing and panting into my pillow. I couldn't continue to work under these conditions.

"Brooke, my ribs!"

She pulled my head back to her wringing-wet cunt and relaxed her bucking hips while my pillow was bravely doing its job: muting her lewd mouth.

She came hard for the second time with her disgusting mouth swearing into my pillow, and her body was contorting so forcefully I had to restrain her with my hands, setting her hips into place.

"FUCKING LICK THE FUCK OUT OF MY CU—"

I rocketed my hand to shut her foul mouth after she had thrown my poor, used pillow to the floor. I prayed our parents hadn't heard that smutty growl. I kept licking her sex like she ordered me to though. She was pouring so intensely that I couldn't keep up, and her pussy juices began dripping off my lips and chin like milk trickling off a baby's. I gasped as I plunged down to her leaking maw, sucking straight from the source, yet I knew that if she kept spurting like that, I wouldn't be able to repel her forever. I couldn't. I was filled to the brim, and she was erupting like a dam, so I pulled away and allowed her to squirt on my sheets.

It's rare that a maiden orgasm is less potent than the second; nevertheless, that was the case in hand. I couldn't do a thing but to watch as she pulled her knees up to her superb bust and sprayed her wonderful cum all over my bed while I was tapping on her clit until her orgasm phased out.

That orgasm was too powerful to let her go just yet. I needed to bring her down nice and easy, so she wouldn't be scarred from the steep decline, and so I shoved my face into her throbbing pussy to extort the third orgasm, praying it would be a soft, feeble one. I picked on her dangerously aroused clit while licking up her slit when she suddenly clutched my hair and pulled me up to her, swapping the hand that was screening her filthy mouth with my lips as she started ferociously tonguing me.

She seized my cock and pressed it to her soaked folds yet again while bucking her hips, so it would drive through her labia to hit final destination -- her now flaming, crimson clit. While she kept at it, I was building an orgasm of my own as my cock-head was getting maximum friction from her oily cunt-lips.

She pulled out of my mouth, panting. "Josh, I want you to come with me... please, baby? Come with me?"

I nodded as we both rocked our hips in perfect harmony. Soon, my sister's mouth was back to its old tricks -- cussing in a craze, so I thrust my tongue into her mouth just as we both came hard. I shot my cum onto her crumbling clit and velvety bush after staining her boobs and tummy with the first few ropes. My sister couldn't care less as she was too busy whimpering, wriggling, and cursing out her orgasm. I rubbed my cum onto her pussy lips, giving them a creamy white rinse, until she was finally done gushing and collapsed in labored breaths, staring exhaustingly into my eyes.

I was quite winded, also. "Brooke, baby... happy birthd—"

"I love you."

She took me by surprise. It wasn't a casual, orgasm-drunken uttering. It was sincere, heartfelt, and the most genuine "I love you" that one could possibly whisper.

"Um... I take it that you're not mad at me any—"

"Don't do that, Josh; don't ignore me," she panted, insulted. "I love you. I love you like I've never loved before. I love you so much that I can't contain it."

"Brooke, don't say these things. You're just making—"

"I don't give a shit... do you love me back? That's all I need to know."

"It's irrelevant, sweetheart. We can never—"

"Josh! Do you love me?!"

I got off of her and loaded my pipe with potent, savory Arabic tobacco for a much needed smoking session. I lay back on my bed, and my sister curled up to me with her boxers now on, her bust still bare, and still covered in my cum. I took a few drags and passed it on to her. She smoked a little and returned the pipe to my mouth.

"Josh, do you love me? That's all I need to know... for now."

"What do you mean for now?"

"Do you love me?"

I sighed as I reluctantly whispered, "Yes."

"I don't mean as your sister."

I nodded painfully. "I know."

"Then say it, sweetie. I need to hear it."

I looked into her glistening eyes and whispered, "I love you."

She giggled in excitement, caressing my cheek. "I want to spend the night with you."

I gently kissed her lips. "I want it, too."

We agreed she would leave early in the morning before our parents woke up. We cuddled and spent our first night together as lovers. It was the best night of my life. I never felt so sheltered and loved as my sister held me tightly to her naked breasts to keep me warm after kissing me for minutes until I dozed off.

***

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and yawned. "Who is it?"

"Josh, are you decent?"

"Why, Mom?" I answered groggily.