Siblingly Binding Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you won't. You'll take it now or it's gone."

I spun around, frowning in puzzlement. "What do you mean it's gone? I earned it."

"Per our agreement, you take your reward the night you have won it. Just 'cause I indulged you once, doesn't mean I'll do it again."

"Really? You're gonna stoop that low?"

"Take it, or forget about it."

"Fine! Get ready to get me... rock-hard! Monster-hard! So hard that my cock will tear through my pants! You know, as per our agreement."

She scooted aside, and I lay on her bed, propping my upper back against her pillows.

"Maybe I'll just sit here and do nothing and let that soft cock do all the work itself! As per our agreement!"

"Not a problem! 'Cause you'll be sitting here all night long till I get as hard as a fucking rock as per our agreement!"

"I fucking hate you, Josh! And that pathetic tiny prick of yours!"

"Oh, you're talking dirty already? Then get your filthy mouth in my ear and start putting in some fucking work!"

"So now you want me to talk dirty? You fucking got it!" She ripped off her scrunchie and thrust her long, thick hair straight into my eyeballs, hovering over me like a hungry Pit Bull as she placed her mouth in my ear. "So, what do you wanna hear?! What kind of whorish stuff you like?!"

"Get your fucking hair out of my face and start earning your bread."

"Oh, Josh, give it to me! Ram that soft cock into my pussy! Break my fucking uterus with that pathetic excuse of a cock!"

"You keep going like that, and it's gonna be a long fucking night for you!"

"Tear me the fuck apart with that squishy little prick of yours! Oh, thank you for letting me fuck your SAD, LITTLE COCK!"

I was suddenly unable to defend myself. She was losing her fucking mind, and it wasn't her fault at all. I caused it, exactly as I had foreseen it. I fucked her over and ruined her life. I kept quiet and prayed that she calmed down a little.

"Oh my god, your cock is so fucking tiny and soft that I can't TAKE IT ANYMORE! You must be a fucking God-given gift to all women! I want your... I want... I..."

She was sobbing in my ear. Bad.

"Shit... Brooke, I'm sorry. Please don't cry."

"Fuck you..."

She kept weeping for a full minute before I realized that she wasn't going to stop anytime soon, nor would she remove her quivering lips from my ear.

"Sweetheart, please, I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to get so..."

"What's happ... happening to us?"

"I don't fucking know," I sighed. "I really don't."

She sobbed in my ear for another ten seconds. "Why haven't... you called?"

"I wanted to so bad," I sighed, riddled with guilt. "I just didn't know what to say. I don't know how to handle this."

She rested her watering eye inside my ear. "Did you even... even miss me?"

"Brooke, baby, I missed you so much I thought I was going crazy."

"I missed you so bad, Josh... I couldn't stop thinking about you... you were all I was thinking about..."

"It shouldn't be like that, should it? It's not right."

"It is what it is... I can't stop it now. I can't stop..."

Her weeping intensified.

"I will fucking burn in hell for this, Jesus fucking Christ... Brooke, baby, please stop crying."

"I can't..."

"Tell me how to fix this."

"You wanna... you wanna fix this?"

"So bad. Tell me what to do."

"Are you invested in me, Josh?"

"Don't go there, beautiful; you're making it worse."

"Answer me, Josh. Are you... invested in me as much as I am in you?"

"I shouldn't be," I sighed. "God knows I shouldn't."

"Does that mean... that you are?"

"What do you fucking think, Brooke?"

She kept weeping in my ear for another half-minute. "I wanna hear you saying it."

"Christ... how did this happen?"

"Say it, Josh!"

I heaved a long sigh, beaten. "Brooke, I'm... so fucking invested in you that I'll burn for all eternity."

She pulled away from my ear, sniffling. Gazing into my eyes, she mounted me, lining up her bust with my chest and her crotch with my groin. She laid her right hand on my cheek as she caressed me.

"It doesn't mean I'm okay with this," I said.

I couldn't believe we were about to kiss.

She nodded. "I'm not okay with this, either."

She pressed her pouty lips to mine, and we started sucking on each other softly, tenderly, swapping control back and forth. I trailed my tongue across her lips before sucking my spit off them. When she took the lead, she nibbled my bottom lip and tugged at my upper one before sucking on both with her luscious pair of heavenly pads.

Her tongue eventually penetrated my mouth, and we were kissing the way siblings should never ever kiss. Tongues spiraling in each other's mouths like a tornado that has no clear path or purpose, licking gums, teeth, and tonsils, twisting and lapping on everything in their way, trading saliva while erotically massaging one another. It was the best kiss I had ever had in so many ways... too many.

She pulled away breathlessly, her big hazel eyes filled with astonishment. "Josh, could you believe it?"

"Never," I whispered. "It's amazing."

"It's unbelievable..." She slipped her tongue back into my mouth, desperate for my kiss.

I dug my fingers in her hair until I reached her scalp. I pulled her harder to me, kissing her with more intensity. My move encouraged her to let loose, and her tongue did just that in my mouth. Her supple lips pressed harder against my own with each suck as she amassed the adequate batch of saliva for our next exchange. We drank one another like we never had with any other person.

Seconds from the moment our tongues declared war on one another, my sister kept her obligation as per our agreement. I was hard; rock-hard. I hadn't been erect since that night she uncovered her sublime breasts while giving me twin footjobs. Why was that happening? Why only my sister could get my prick's attention, I could not understand, but there was no denying it. She had absolute and exclusive power over it, and she was well aware of that when it was beginning to bench-press her covered pussy, eager to please my sister.

She broke our kiss, an emotional smile curling her lips. "I got you hard, baby, as per our agreement."

"Yes you did. I had no doubt you would." I caressed her hair. "Magnificent creature like you?" I shook my head. "My dick can't stay indifferent."

She slid her hand down my abdomen and unbuckled my belt. She unbuttoned my jeans, removed them, and left me in my white boxer briefs while I was lying on her bed, craving her with my eyes, heart, and penis. She returned to my mouth with a brief yet hungry kiss before she looked intently into my eyes. "I'm taking you into my mouth."

I held up her chin as she helped me up to my knees. "It's a step in the wrong direction."

She nodded. "I know."

She peeled off my briefs and dived down into my pubic domain, kneading my balls while dealing soft kisses to my engorged prick that was pulsating in excitement, realizing it was its mistress coming to reward its obedience. She lashed her tongue at it, caressing from foundation to summit, hauling her slippery flesh up and down, taking her time to get me lubed in her delicious mouth fluids that I had just tasted. Her tongue swerved at the underside of my tip with each upward lick, sending through me an incredible rush and extorting a faint whimper from between my trembling lips.

She fisted my shaft as she swirled her tongue at the head, licking within my piss slit while gazing up into my eyes. She then kept her word and took me into her mouth, and she wasn't coy about it. There was no gentle sucking, no taking just the head, no cute playfulness... she went all the way she could on first go and got three-quarters of me stuffing her mouth.

She kept me deep inside her damp mouth for a good amount of time while working her petite hand on whatever that was left of my dry pole. She slowly glided me out, finishing with a booming pop of the head. She went back to licking my dick with long, caring strokes, particularly attending to the base of my rod, so it wouldn't feel neglected for not making the final cut into her skillful mouth.

"Are you ready?" she whispered.

"Ready for wh—"

Before I could even process her eccentric question, she swallowed my cock in whole, gliding a third of me down her throat without so much as blinking. No gag reflex; sensational. My heart almost forgot it had to beat from the excitement, as it was alerting me that we were witnessing the unicorn of cocksuckers attached to our dick.

After a few seconds of her brother inhabiting her gullet, she slowly drew me out and licked up my shaft with long, slow caresses of her tongue.

"For fuck sake, Brooke"—I gaped at her in awe, struggling to understand the mechanics of it—"how the fuck did you do that?"

"You are one lucky son of a bitch, brother." She smiled contentedly, her hand tugging at my tip. "I hope you know that."

"Are you kidding me? No one has ever taken me even half deep let alone all the way."

She grinned, licking within my piss slit. "Aren't you glad now that you're invested in me, sweetie?"

"Baby, if I'd known you were able to do that, I'd have bought shares of you years ago."

She laughed wholeheartedly as she continued to lick the tip, her open hand stroking the length of my shaft, sustaining whatever progress she had made with my orgasm. "Why don't you tell me what to do?"

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

She nodded slyly. "Are you ready to go again?"

She started sucking me in, just keeping three inches of me inside her wet mouth until I said the word.

"Not yet, beautiful. Work that tongue."

She obeyed, whirling her tongue in ecstasy while now pushing another quarter of me into her, tightening those cute, succulent lips of hers for maximum friction and pleasure.

"Go all the way, baby."

It seemed to excite her that I was in control. She released a stifled whimper as her face lurched forward until her mouth engulfed my cock in its entirety. She stared up at me, showing me that she could hold all of me until I said the word.

"Oh my god, Brooke, I'm so invested in you... let go, baby; take a breather."

She slid me out, her fleshy lips stroking me all the way. "Sweetie, can I keep you out for a few seconds? Just so my jaw can relax a little?"

"Sure, baby, I don't want you to hurt yourself. But in the meantime, can you stroke me? And maybe lick the tip?"

"Josh, don't ask. Tell me what you want, and I'll make it happen, baby." She twisted her soft hand up and down my hard, wet shaft while licking the head in painstaking care for a few moments. "I'm ready, Josh. If you want..."

"Take me in halfway, but close tight those fat, cute lips of yours like I know can."

She opened wide and sucked me in halfway, puckering her lips as hard as she could.

"Grab my balls."

She snatched my testicles in her petite hand and started kneading, gazing up into my eyes for further instructions.

"Now listen to me carefully, Sis: When I say the word, I want my cock all the way down your throat while you're squeezing my balls lightly. Just a little pain; not a lot. You got that? Bob your mouth up my slit twice for yes and once for no."

She sucked me in and out twice up my slit, her tongue swirling at my tip.

"God, sweetie, you're fucking fantastic," I gasped. "On your mark, get set... blow!"

She opened her mouth wide and swallowed me whole while squeezing my balls.

"Brooke, I said lightly! Fuck, that hurts," I groaned. "Baby, fucking let go!"

She released my testicles while still holding the entire length of her brother's swollen snake in her mouth and down her throat. She let out a stifled hum a moment later.

"Yes, yes, you can take a breather... fuck, it hurts."

She took me out nice and slow, towing her obese lips all the way up my piss slit, and panted as I was out completely. "Josh, I'm so sorry... I don't know what I was thinking. I just thought you could take a little more."

"You're a fucking sadist! Did you know that?"

"Baby, I'm just trying to please you," she apologetically panted. "Don't be angry... can I now finish you off?"

"Did I say it?"

"No, but I really want to. I can't wait for you to come."

"First of all, I'll be more inclined to come if you start licking my shaft and rub the tip."

She instantly obeyed.

"Second, what's the fucking hurry for me to come? You're giving me the blowjob of my life. I don't want it to ever end, god... you're so fucking spectacular."

She licked up my shaft slow and tight while her fist kept jerking my cock-head in a craze. "Um... can I talk now, sweetie?"

"Yeah, of course, honey."

"Now that you're invested in me, you have my mouth for whenever, baby, so don't worry, you're gonna see your cock plenty down my throat."

I was breathing heavily in unimaginable pleasure. "Jesus, Brooke... how the fuck god has created you so god damn perfect?"

She grinned proudly while tugging the supple glans in her fist. "Josh, I want you to come. You're close; I can feel it. If you want, I'll suck you all night long, but let's break you in first, okay?"

She got me panting so bad I could barely breathe. "Oh, fuck... I'm so in love with that filthy mouth of yours... fuck! Take me all in. Now! And close those lips!"

She shoved me whole fast and hard, closing on me like a crocodile, holding a third of me down her throat for dear life.

"Now work it, sweetheart... I'm really close."

She started rippling her head, drawing me halfway out before easing me in until her lips almost kissed my groin.

I looked down, watching my dick being sucked so expertly, and I couldn't believe that the mouth that was tightly wrapped around it was my baby sister's. It was inconceivable.

"I would've never believed I would get to see this, you sucking my cock."

She locked eyes with me as she kept sliding my thick baloney in and out of her mouth, attempting at smiling.

"You're dripping again, aren't you, sweetie?"

She sucked me in and out twice with a spark in her eyes and went back to swallowing me whole. Shortly after, her fat lips began sucking my cock in a medium paced tempo.

"Christ, you're amazing. I can smell you. I'm dying to eat you out... faster, baby."

She picked up the speed and was sucking my cock like she meant it: guttural noises bursting out of her throat, spit drooling off her lips onto my cock and her sheets... she really did want me to come.

"Oh my... Brooke, when I say the word—oh god... I want you to take me out... Jesus fuck... and let me come on your pretty face, okay?"

She let out a stifled hum as she held me deep down her gullet, my cock forcing her throat to slightly dilate. That trick was never going to get old.

"Baby, I love it, but I need you to suck me... don't you want me to come?"

Her mouth ascended my dick twice before she got my tip back down her warm throat, yet she didn't suck.

"What's the problem, Sis?"

She started miming her intentions...

"No fucking way, Brooke! You're not swallowing my cum. You're my sister; I won't have it. I'll come on your face and it's a win-win. Now work it, and you work it tight and fast."

She went back to her sucking escapade, swallowing my bloated dick as if it were nothing but a tiny prick, easing it down her throat each and every time, like it was obvious that she was never going to gag.

"You just added yourself another minute, god... 'cause I was super close befooohhhhshit... yeah, I'm getting... there."

I was gasping like a maniac, having the best sucking machine in the world relentlessly working my cock.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you're doing that... I've just bought a ten-year bonds of you, Sis."

What got me so excited was to watch her as she stretched her hand down to her pussy and got it soaking wet. She instantly polished my strong manhood before taking me back down her food pipe while I was coated in her own fluids.

"Okay, I'm... I'm fuckin'... Brooke, when you feel me throbbing, take me out, okay, sweetie?"

She swallowed me in and out twice and proceeded to suck with gusto.

"Oh, here we go... can you feel me thro—Brooke, no! Take me out now! I'm about toooooOOOHHHFUCKKKKKKKK! SHIT!!! JESUS FUCKING... MOTHER MARY... HOLY shit... holy sh... oh my GODDDDD!!!"

I was having the best orgasm of my life being sucked and swallowed by my baby sister straight down her non-gagging throat until my cock was done feeding her my sperm. She took it like Rambo, unwilling to surrender even a tenth of an inch of a cock, swallowing her brother in such loyalty, happy to have his dick clogging her throat completely.

I finally stopped cussing, short-winded, blown away by my sister's performance. "Brooke, let go... I'm really sensitive, so take me out... let go, Brooke! I'm fucking drained! I promise you... Fuck. Okay, two more and that's it... and two. Now take me out... Brooke!"

She finally agreed to stop sucking on my now void, wilting dick. She sucked me out slow and tight, drawing out my excess semen with her grinding lips, so she could suck it off my piss slit.

"How... was I, Josh?" she asked between labored breaths.

"Didn't you fucking hear a second ago? You were incredible... but why the fuck didn't you—"

"Because that's what I wanted. You can come on my face later, but I was dying to swallow you... I couldn't wait."

I chuckled to myself. "You truly are the biggest fuckin' whore I have ever seen in bed... and I'm crazy about you. Bring your tongue up here."

***

"Happy birthday, gorgeous."

"Oh my god, Josh, it's so beautiful."

"Let me put it on you."

I had bought her a golden necklace with a small heart crest. It cost me quite a bit, but I was having a good month with my trading, and I wanted for her to know how much she meant to me.

"Josh, I..."

"Why are you crying, baby? You don't like it? Because I can take it back and get you—"

She drew me to her lips and kissed the heck out of me. "I love it, Josh, but more importantly, I love it that you gave me something so meaningful."

"Because you mean so much to me. You know that, right? Whatever happens in the future."

"Don't say it; it'll be fine."

"Brooke, sweetheart, it's... not going to be fine. It will never be fine; you know that."

"Josh, what are you doing?! It's my birthday, and you start getting me depressed?!"

"Sorry. Um...are you ready?"

"Where are you taking me?"

"That's why they call 'em surprises, baby."

I took her out that night to a fancy restaurant as part of my debt to her since I had lost our last poker game. We decided to keep our agreement as is. Every time she won, we would go out, and when I won... well, I was now getting much more than my pitiable, sad erections. Footjobs, handjobs, blowjobs... any job that one might contemplate about, my sister was giving it to me.

The restaurant we sat at was a little Italian place downtown, and the atmosphere there was quite romantic: dim lights glittering from the table candles; beautiful scenery maps; soft, old Italian tunes... after fucking up her life this bad, I owed her that much. She was sitting in front of me more beautiful than ever with her golden brown hair draping down her right shoulder and breast. Her pouty lips were stained in soft pink, and a smoky shade of green decorated her hazel eyes.

"Josh, thank you so much. You have no idea how much it means to me that you're treating me so good."

"Sweetheart, are you serious? You're the most important thing in the world to me."

"Am I? Am I really, baby?"

"Of course. Don't you know it?"

"Then why did you say these things you said before we left?"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up tonight."

"You shouldn't bring it up on any night."

"Brooke, I know it's not something you like to think about. Trust me, I don't like it any more than you do, but you—"